Memories Of Our Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to open her legs wider, but before she got too far, I took hold of her panties and tugged them a little way down, exposing half of her pubic hair.

As a reflex, she suddenly closed her legs. I thought again 'that's it I really have gone too far'.

"Sorry Cass, I didn't mean to..." I started.

"No", she said, "it's not that," she said looking me in the eye.

She was certainly a blusher and was blushing again but deep red now, and not just from being aroused.

"What is it?" I said, a little puzzled, "I thought maybe I had got too carried away."

"It's just that...well..," she broke eye contact and looked down shyly, "it's silly really, you are making me feel so good, but if you take those off, I will be naked and it's sort of different being like that in front of you."

She paused.

I sensed she wanted to say something else, so I waited, my hand still nestling in her pubic hair, just moving it around with a light touch.

I could see her plucking up courage, then, "Would it be ok if you took your clothes off, I would feel more 'comfortable' if I could see you too?"

I hadn't thought that would be what she wanted and had been wondered whether I was going to go as far as to be naked with her and the temptation that would bring.

"Are you sure Cass?" I asked.

"Yes," she almost whispered, "I told you I haven't had much experience in a 'close-up' sort of way, if you know what I mean, so I would like to see. As you said, I won't know until I experience things."

"Ok, if you're sure." I felt almost odd about it, here was our attractive young babysitter, almost naked and both of us aroused wanting me to strip for her, not something I had done before.

I took my shirt off quickly and then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, feeling her eyes on me all the time. The bulge in my boxers came into view as I slipped my jeans off. She hadn't moved, but I could see her looking at it, almost mesmerised. Without waiting, I slipped my boxers off and my erect cock bounced up and stood upright touching my stomach.

I heard Cass' intake of breath.

I am only what would probably be considered as average in length, but a good girth and am uncircumcised. However, tonight I felt it was as big and hard as it had ever been. As I suspected, there was some clear liquid pooling out from the end, a sure sign of my excitement.

"Is that better," I asked, moving a little closer to her.

She nodded, still fixated on my erection.

"How about moving over a little and I can lie beside you," I said, approaching the sofa.

She shuffled towards the back of the sofa, turning to lie on her side facing me.

I climbed onto it and lay facing her, the restricted width forcing my cock to rest against her stomach, smearing a tiny trail of pre-cum onto her skin. I put one arm round her and pulled her to me, feeling her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I lost no time in clamping my lips to hers and again enjoying the sensation of our dancing tongues. Every so often my cock gave a pulse and she sort of giggled through the kissing as she felt it on her stomach. I gently massaged her shoulders, then the small of her back, going down and over her firm, panty-clad butt cheeks, pressing harder when I got there, moving them around.

"Could you do what you were doing before, you know with your finger," she said timidly.

"See if you like this better Cass," I said, taking my cock in my hand, making it horizontal before pressing it between her thighs against the wet gusset of her panties.

She moved her legs a little to get more comfortable then closed them, trapping my hard cock against her pussy, only the material of her panties separating us. I began slowly moving forwards and back using her moisture as lubrication. It was an intense feeling to have my cock so close to her pussy and I could tell she was feeling it too as she moaned and sighed at each stroke, her kissing becoming more frenzied. She got the rhythm and started to move her hips back and forth rubbing herself on me so that I almost didn't have to move. I tried to slow her down a little, but she was really into it, grinding herself against my cock. She was getting me too close to cumming and I wanted to prolong it more and see if she would go further, so I gently backed my cock out from between her legs.

"Please let's just do that some more Pete," she whispered, "I've never done this before and it feels really good," she whispered, trying to get closer to me again.

"I think I can make it feel even better if we do this," I said, and reached down to pull at her panties. This time, she let me pull them down her legs and helped by lifting her hips off the sofa and moving her legs until I was able to drop them on the floor.

I moved back towards her and began to press my cock back between her legs but found that she hadn't opened them, and she felt a bit tense.

"It's ok Cass, we are just going to do the same thing, but I'm sure you will enjoy it more," I tried to reassure her.

"But it won't go inside me will it, I am not sure about that?"

I wondered if we had reached her limit.

"No, just as we did before, but better."

"Hmmm, well," she hesitated, "ok then, I trust you not to do anything I don't want," she said.

I ran my hand down over her hips and down to that very damp place, parting her fine pubic hair and stroked each of her pussy lips in turn then moved it in-between, down to the opening of her vagina and back to touch her clit.

"Ohh God Pete," she moaned," letting out a huge breath.

"Is that ok?"

"Yes, oh please don't stop."

As I had finger fucked her before with two fingers on the first occasion a couple of weeks ago, I knew that although she was technically a virgin, she had lost her hymen some time ago either to her own probing or some sporting activity at school. So, as I moved my finger down to her entrance each time, I began to slip my finger just up inside her, then take it out and continue the up stroke to her clit spreading more of her secretions onto it. She had her arm round me pulling me to her and breathing very heavily, all the time little sounds coming from her.

I didn't want her to come either yet as I didn't want this to end too soon, so as I finished a stroke, I took hold of my cock and put it where my fingers had been, between her bare pussy lips and pushed forwards. With all her juices there, it slipped easy between them and out at the back. Now the top of my cock was in direct contact with her pussy, my pubic bone against hers and it felt amazing.

"Yesss..mmm... oh God," she kept repeating. "Is that your ...emm thing right against me? It's so warm and firm and much better than your finger. I've never felt anything like this," and started to move her hips, allowing my cock to slide in and out between her engorged lips, the top of it rubbing her clit and the rest wrapped inside her labia.

Each time she pulled back, the tip of my cock head grazed her opening, I could feel it just fractionally dip in and out as it passed by. It felt so close to actually fucking her that we could have been doing it.

I was in heaven and it seemed so was she, as I could feel her trembling. She had her hand on the back of my head, pulling my lips hard against hers sucking on my tongue. She was a shy girl and I had no idea there was all this passion inside her, I wasn't sure what I had released.

"Pete," she said, drawing her head away, her voice very quiet and not looking me in the eye, "I have had these feelings when I have touched myself, but never so intense, it just makes me want more."

"Well.." I started.

"No, let me finish, ..oh this is a bit embarrassing, I haven't said this to anyone else but I have used things to sort of pretend it was a man, my friends used to talk about it so I tried it a few times.

"What sort of things did you try? I asked intrigued as to what she might have used to masturbate.

"It might sound silly to you, so don't laugh, it was just the usual things, " she said, "first just small things like a toothbrush handle, then different shaped hair brush handles and once one of those 'roll-on' deodorant bottle things."

"Ok, experimenting is part of working out what's what, it's nothing to be ashamed about," I said not knowing where this was going.

"But now that I've seen your - 'thing'."

"You can say 'cock' Cass it won't shock me," I smiled.

"Well ok, now that I've seen your... cock , I know the other things weren't anything like it. It's so much bigger and I wonder if I could feel just a bit of it inside me - just to see what it's like, but I don't know if it will hurt."

I was so worked up that my thoughts were 'yes, yes, yes,' but a tiny part of me was still

a bit apprehensive of going the whole way with her. What would she think afterwards, would she regret it? I had no condoms either and although unlikely, if we were very unlucky, she could get pregnant. That would be a disaster and have long lasting consequences, but the thought of actually putting my cock inside this lovely young girl and it would be 'just a bit', it wasn't really fucking was it? My current state of arousal and skewed logic at that moment supressed any other thoughts I might have had.

"Cass, you are sure you want to do this, I don't want to hurt you and it's not something we can undo?"

"Please Pete, just let me feel it for a moment, it only needs to be a bit, so I can know what it's like. If it's too much I will say stop."

"Well ok if you are sure, just turn a little and lie on your back."

As she did this, I swung one leg over and then the other so that I was in-between her legs supporting myself on my elbows. I could feel her soft thighs either side of mine and my cock head was resting in her pubic hair. I moved my head down and started flicking her sensitive nipples again with my tongue and at the same time, supporting myself on one elbow, moved one hand down to her pussy and gently pushed a finger inside her, finding that she was still very wet. I finger fucked her slowly for a couple of minutes or so, just to keep her on a high and she went back to sighs and moans as she felt the sensations.

When she seemed ready, I took my finger out and taking hold of my cock, I rolled the foreskin back and rubbed the swollen head up a down between her pussy lips to lubricate it. I than put it at her entrance and rotated it around feeling for the exact place.

"Cass, I am only going to put the head in so you can feel it ok?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

I pushed forwards very slowly and felt her vagina open slightly trying to accept me, I had put two fingers in her the time before, but my cock was bigger than that and she was very tight. She closed her eyes and took an intake of breath and seemed to be holding it as I struggled to get the head past her inner lips into her waiting warm tunnel. I am sure if I hadn't been so hard it wouldn't have been possible despite all the free-flowing juices from her.

Then suddenly the head was inside her, enclosed by warm wetness, "Oooo," she said letting go her breath, "God PETE, that feels so big, much bigger than anything I have used, I feel really stretched."

"Are you alright, do you want me to take it out?"

"No, no, let me get used to it, it feels hard, but soft too, not like brush handles and the like," she giggled.

I looked down at our naked young babysitter underneath me and thought what a sexy picture it made. If I looked further down, I could see my cock just penetrating her, surrounded by her very wet pubic hair, but most of my cock still outside of her. Now that I was actually inside her even just this far, I was trying hard to resist the urge to just push it all the way in, but that wasn't what she had asked, so I held still.

She opened her eyes and saw me looking up and down her body, "I didn't know what it would feel like Pete, but it is amazing, I'd like to feel a bit more can you just... "

"I'm not sure we should Cass, maybe this is far enough for you to feel what it's like."

"You don't want to then Pete?" she said almost accusingly.

"Cass, yes I do, of course I do, you are such a beautiful sexy lady, I just wonder if I should."

"Pleeease Pete, you are already inside me, a bit more can't hurt"

My pleasure centre had taken over any logical thinking, so I slowly inched forward feeling the head move up further into her channel and another inch disappeared inside her.

"You still ok Cass?"

"Mmmm I am more used to it now, my tummy feels all tingly and trembly, wow, some more Pete."

"Cass, you said you just want to feel what it was like; I want to make sure you know what you're doing."

"I dooo, please, just a bit more."

Over the next few seconds, I slowly pushed inside her inch by inch, hearing contented sounds from her until at last our pubic hair cushioned our pubic bones as they came together.

"You are all inside me now Pete?"

"Yes Cass all the way, you have taken all of me." I said, feeling the tip of my cock head just touching her cervix. If I ejaculated now, it would not be good. I stayed still not daring yet to move.

"I can't believe we're actually doing it," she said, "I have your ...emm cock right inside me, I didn't think it would all go in. I feel so full, but it's a nice full feeling and I've got a sort of strong coiled-up feeling in my body like a spring that needs to be released that I've never felt before."

"Can we try moving together Pete, just slowly, I want to feel that too?"

There was no going back now, and I wanted it too, so I slowly pulled back, feeling the suction from her tight vagina sucking at my cock as it came almost out then pushing back in all the way. We were both making quiet noises of pleasure as slowly but surely, I fucked her for the first time. She was holding on to me tightly with her arms round me, her feet flat on the sofa and her knees slightly bent in a position I guess she found best for her. Our pace gradually increased as she got used to it, the squelchy noises from her vagina adding to the smell and feel of sex in the room.

Her eyes were closed again, but her mouth was open, she was beginning to make a lot of noise and I was suddenly worried that she might wake the children who were asleep upstairs. I put my mouth over hers and immediately that luscious tongue of hers darted into my mouth and I sucked on it. She was really into it now, her hands on my butt pulling me into her and pushing up her hips to meet me, to get as much of me inside her as she could. I was getting close and even through the sexual haze I knew that even this was dangerous, but I really mustn't come inside her.

I was trying to slow her down a little for my sake as well as hers, as I wanted her to reach her climax before I would have to stop, but as I did so, I started to feel her tense up, and her grip on my cock increase. Her breathing got very rapid. Suddenly she shook violently, her eyes opened but were not focussed on anything, her vagina seemed to pulse and alternately grip and release my cock. I kept moving with long strokes although the renewed friction was pushing me close to the edge.

"Oh, fuck Pete," she shouted, and I felt her orgasm ripple over her with me deep inside. She pushed her hips upwards smashing our pubic bones together, her body seeming to convulse. She managed a few more thrusts before falling back exhausted.

Hearing this naïve girl say 'fuck' like that in addition to the sensations she was giving me took me right over the edge and as I felt my cum surging up my cock, I pulled out with lightning speed just as the first ropes shot out of the bulbous end of my cock and landed between her breasts. Two, three, four further spurts covered the front of her body with white liquid and I collapsed on top of her, the remaining few drops of sperm oozing onto her pubic hair where my cock came to rest.

After a moment or two, she seemed to start to gather her senses and focus on my face.

"Wow, Pete, what was that for God's sake," she said breathlessly, "I have made myself feel good before but that was something else. Look, I am still shaking. What did you do to me?"

"You said you wanted to feel what It was like Cass, so I have just shown you. It looks like you enjoyed it," I said with a grin, "but no one must ever know. You understand?"

"Don't worry, I did ask you to do it and it was way beyond what I thought it would be like, I love that you made it so good the first time, but what's all this?" she said looking down and putting her fingers in some of my cum on her breast?"

"That's what sperm or 'cum', as it's known, looks like when I ejaculate. I couldn't do it inside you as there would be too big a risk of you getting pregnant and I am sure we don't need that complication, so I pulled out and it shot all over you. I'll get a towel and clean you up."

"No, it's ok, thanks, I can just use my tissues. I am not going to shower tonight now, and it will remind me when I get home how great it was to feel you inside me."

She started to dab at the cum covering the front of her body and wipe it out of her pubic hair.

"I can easily get you a damp cloth Cass."

"No, I'm fine," she said, having got most of it off her.

"Talking of home, I'd love you to stay longer but it is getting late and your parents will wonder what you have been doing until now."

"I'd really like to stay longer Pete, but you are right, I need to get home."

We both got dressed quickly and although I offered to drive her the short distance to her home she decided to walk.

Just before she left, she kissed me and said, "Thanks Pete, it's our secret and I think there might be more I want to find out about next time you need a babysitter."

After she left, I realised that throughout the whole encounter, despite how far we had gone, she was so shy that she hadn't touched my cock once, maybe that might be something to teach her...

12