Memories Of Our Babysitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she tell you what it tasted like?"

"She did, but I don't know if I want to."

Cass said, "You know some of our friends said they do it Nat. Just put a bit of his cock in your mouth and try it, I think Pete will like it," she grinned at me, continuing to slide her fingers back and forth between her legs.

"I'll try it," she said, not convinced.

As Natalie opened her mouth wide and put her lips over the head of my cock, I thought, God, this is getting better by the minute, this gorgeous girl is about to suck me and the other is slowly masturbating beside her. How far could I take it. Would Natalie let me touch her?

"Hmmmph," she muttered, her mouth full of my cock head.

Letting it slide out, "You were right it's an unusual taste, but not bad like I thought."

She put her mouth back over my cock and I felt her tongue exploring around it, finding the hole at the end, probing where the pre-cum was seeping from.

Seeing that she was occupied with that, I reached forward and cupped her left breast with my hand, feeling the hard nipple in my palm.

She twitched a little, but didn't stop sucking my cock, so I ran my hand all over her firm tit and then across to the other one. If anything, her nipples got harder and I was able to tweak them through her top.

"Mmmm," she muttered, and took a little bit more of me into her stretched mouth, Cass closely watching this from the other end of the sofa, but now with her fingers inside her panties.

I loved the picture of her sucking my cock, her long hair draped over her elfin like face and her big eyes occasionally looking up at me. She was the only one with all her clothes on and I wanted to see what her naked breasts were like and touch them. I knew though that to get her top off, she would have to stop sucking me, but I thought it might lead further and it was worth it.

I moved my hands, one to each side of the bottom of her top and tugged upwards. She didn't immediately acquiesce. I think she was deciding whether to let me or not. She must have reasoned that with Cass only in panties and me half naked too, she was the odd one out, because she took my cock out of her mouth and lifted up her arms, allowing me to pull her top up and over her head, dropping it beside her onto the sofa.

Oh, what a sight, two beautiful round white breasts, although I am no expert, maybe about 34b. Her slim frame made them seem bigger than I think they were, but I was not disappointed. Her erect and long nipples sat perched on top with her long hair just grazing them. Her neck and cheeks were flushed, a lovely picture of shy youth sitting right in front of me. Before she had time for second thoughts, I moved both hands back to cup and lift both breasts, a thumb rotating each nipple. With surprising confidence, as I stood between her knees, a breast in each hand, she picked my cock up, pulled the foreskin back, put the head back in her mouth and returned to twirling her tongue around it, but now with more vigour. As I massaged her breasts, running my fingers round, scraping my palms over her nipple, she began to move her head forwards and back, her lips grazing the sensitive head and making my entire cock twitch.

Cass had just been watching, with the fingers of one hand working inside her panties, and the other stroking her left breast and pulling her nipple. Her face was also slightly flushed, but I think that was more to do with her state of arousal than shyness.

Natalie was doing a good job on my cock and I knew that with the visual stimulus of the two girls and the sensations Natalie was giving me, I might soon cum, and I wanted to delay that for a while to see if she would go as far as Cass had. I realised that I was having my cock sucked and caressing the breasts of a girl who I hadn't even kissed yet and I wanted to feel her lips on mine.

I pulled back slowly so that my cock slipped out of her mouth, even though she still had her hand wrapped round it, but as I knelt down onto the carpet, she was forced to let go.

I was kneeling in between her legs, her knees either side of my waist and by lowering my head slightly, I put my mouth onto her right nipple and flicked it back and forth with my tongue while stroking her left breast with my hand.

"Oh Lord, ohhhhh,'" Natalie uttered, her teeth on her bottom lip.

I swapped over, doing the same to the other nipple eliciting more moans and little sob noises from her. Keeping one hand playing with her breast and nipple, I moved my head upwards licking from that nipple over her breast, up her neck, round her chin and onto her lips. I ran my tongue over each lip, then put mine on hers and nibbled hers with them. I could feel her breathing through her nose more rapidly than before, and with my hand still on her breast, felt her heartbeat had increased. I started to kiss her chastely, moving my lips on hers. Feeling her doing the same, I ran my tongue out and gently probed between her lips until after a moment or two, she opened her mouth and let me in.

Once I had overcome the initial reluctance, like Cass, she quickly got into it and was sucking and moving her tongue against mine like she had just won a prize.

She seemed to be really enjoying it now, her hands on my head holding my lips in hard contact with hers and tasting every part of my mouth. In turn I sucked her tongue and played in her mouth while running my hand from side to side, covering each breast in turn. I flashed a look sideways at Cass and saw she was watching and quietly smiling, one of her feet now on the sofa and the hand in her panties working lower down, so I was sure she had one finger or more inside herself now.

Not wanting to break the spell, I continued to kiss Natalie, but taking my hand from her breast, I put one hand on the outside of each knee and slowly slid them up her thighs, my thumbs on top. As I had seen earlier, she was wearing a very short skirt, so I was more than halfway up her thighs before I came to it and stopped.

"Mmmmm" , she whispered through the kiss, "you can go further if you want."

It was my heartbeat that increased then. I was expecting her to say 'that's far enough' not the opposite, perhaps she and Cass had exchanged looks and communicated in some way without me knowing. Whatever the reason, I knew she wanted me to continue and that made me even more excited and aroused.

Using my fingers on each side, I lifted her skirt enough to let them slide further up her warm smooth thighs that beckoned me on upwards. Wow, I thought, she has longer, slimmer legs than Cass, but very inviting.

My thumbs eventually reached the point where her legs met her body, the heat there was very noticeable. I rotated my hands down more between her thighs and used my thumbs to touch her panties where they disappeared down between her legs. Her legs opened a little more, and I had more room to feel up and down. Her panties felt smooth, and as I moved down over her sex, they got wetter and wetter until, when I pushed them into her slightly, I am sure I could feel moisture being squeezed out.

Her frantic kissing now, with her tongue filling my mouth, was making it difficult to breath properly and her heavy breathing down her nose was noisier than before. My cock was pushed up against the sofa and was painfully hard with anticipation of where this might go, now that she had let me get my hands as far as her pussy.

Encouraged by her kissing, I found the join between leg and panties and pushed both thumbs one either side, under the elastic. I wasn't surprised to find a find a mat of trimmed pubic hair, nor that it was extremely damp. My thumbs were both just long enough to slide between the lips of her pussy. Moving them upwards in her slit, her labia opened up to let them through, then closed behind them like a vaginal zip fastener.

"Ummm... ahhh," she gurgled some words into my mouth, totally incomprehensible, but I understood enough to know she liked it.

I kept moving them up and down, lubricated by her own juices, feeling the warm, soft skin on the inside of her lips. After letting her get used to this invasion for a while, my thumbs eventually came into contact with her clit, one each side, and as they touched it, she actually 'squeaked' out loud and involuntarily tried to slam her legs shut. But she couldn't, as I was between them, so instead I felt her grip the outside of my upper thighs almost painfully with her knees.

"Pete, oh, oh," she managed, a bit too loudly.

Cass had been sitting quietly watching us all this time while she fingered herself inside her panties. However, I knew from our past evenings together that Cass was a visual person. It turned her on to be able to see, as well as feel what was happening when I had shown her something new. Hearing Natalie cry out in pleasure and seeing my hands under her skirt, but not able to see what I was doing I think frustrated her. As I continued to work Natalie into a state of sensory overload by gently massaging her clit with alternate thumbs, Cass scooted over on the sofa, undid the button and lowered the zip on Natalie's little skirt.

"Nat," she said, "let's take this off, shall we?"

"Mmmm," was all the reply she got, as she was too busy trying to suck my tongue right into her mouth.

I knew I would have to move if that was to happen, so rather than break contact altogether, as I pulled my hands from under her skirt, I moved back and sideways, then clamped my mouth onto the nearest delicious nipple. With her legs now able to close, I tugged at the hem of her skirt and she obligingly lifted her bottom to allow me to take it off down those long legs.

I then gripped her panties and tried to repeat the procedure, but she wouldn't lift up for me.

Damn I thought, she doesn't want to do more than this, I really wanted to see her fully naked.

"It's ok Nat," Cass cajoled her, "you know you want to find out for yourself some of the things I told you, don't you?"

"Well yes, but... I haven't been naked in front of any man since I started bathing myself."

"How about if I do the same Nat?" Cass said, resting her hands on the side of her own panties.

I continued to massage her thighs from the side, up to her panties and down to her knees, letting my hand go in-between her legs as much as possible.

"I...I'm not sure," she mumbled, clearly undecided although I sensed she was wavering.

Cass stood up and slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

My cock twitched again., I ran my eyes up and down Cass' sexy body standing there totally naked, her damp, trimmed bush now on display, I half thought maybe I should just go and fuck her instead and Natalie could watch.

"Perhaps its too much for you," I said turning to look at Natalie.

I don't know what made her decide, whether it was Cass being naked or the fear of perhaps missing out on something, but suddenly, she gripped her panties, lifted her bottom and slipped them off.

Perhaps it was the just way I was looking at Natalie, I am sure there was lust in my eyes, but these two girls seemed to blush at everything, and Natalie certainly was now.

She too had a neatly trimmed bush, but hers was almost black matching her hair in contrast to Cass whose pubic hair was more a light brown. The thing I did notice more though, was that with no panties on and her legs closed, because her legs were slimmer, Natalie had what I find really sexy, a gap between her thighs at the top.

Cass obviously decided that we should all be totally naked, so she walked over to me and pulled my tee shirt over my head. I wanted to slip back between Natalie's legs so that I could see more of her pussy but felt some resistance when I shuffled on my knees back in front of her and tried to gently prise her legs apart. Cass could see what I was trying to do, and sitting back down right next to her friend, she put her hand down between Natalie's legs and once again, they exchanges some unspoken communication and Natalie opened her legs.

I could see her swollen labia now, slightly open to show a faint pink interior and glistening with her arousal, some drops collecting at the bottom of her slit. I thought she would probably react better to me tasting her than attempting to push my cock straight into her, so as soon as I was once more pressed against the front of the sofa on my knees, between her legs, I pushed my arms under her thighs and pulled her bottom to the front of the cushion. She had a slightly scared look on her face as I manoeuvred her legs onto my shoulders, so I quickly leaned forward and pushed my tongue against her pussy lips, then let it slide between them licking from the bottom to the top, but leaving her clit alone. I almost laughed when not only Natalie, but also Cass took big breaths in and said, "Ohhhhh," together. I could see that Cass had put a finger into herself and was slowly moving it in and out.

Natalie was holding onto my arms, her nails digging into my skin as I lapped up and down, occasionally letting the tip of my tongue tease her opening as I passed. Her eyes were fluttering open and closed and she was once again biting her lower lip. I wanted to get her close, but not let her come yet, as I wanted her right on the edge so that she would want more. Gradually I got closer to her clit, then purposely flicked it with my tongue. Her heels dug into my back as she spasmed with the contact. Putting my mouth over her clit I sucked it in gently, realising that she had a bigger clit than Cass and I could more easily manipulate the nub between my lips. This sent her a bit wild, moaning and thrusting her pussy into my face.

"Pete! Oh Pete... No... No... Yes... Yes.'' She was vocal now but so far gone that she didn't really know what she wanted.

I eased off, back to slowly letting my tongue just slide inside her pussy lips over her clit very gently and then repeating the stroke, letting her gradually calm down to a quieter enjoyment.

Cass meanwhile had been watching avidly and now had two fingers sliding wetly in and out of her pussy.

Easing backwards and hoping that she wasn't going to get worried, I moved her legs under my arms and slowly pulled Natalie off the sofa onto my lap facing me, her legs now resting on my hips. I supported her back and pulled her close until I felt the underside of my cock in contact with her damp pubic hair and against her pussy. Looking down, it looked as though it was she who had the cock, the large mushroom head poking up through her hair.

"Wh...What's happening now?" what are you doing?" she asked, a little shakily.

Cass leaned over to see better and whispered in her ear, "Can you feel his cock against you Nat? He is right up against your pussy with it. It feels good doesn't it, just as I told you?"

"Oh Yeeeaaahhh," she replied, with a hiss of breath, "it feels like he is nearly in me Cass," and looked down again at the head of my cock between her pussy lips.

I started to rock slowly backwards and forward, holding Natalie against me, so that my cock moved against her labia, the purple head and ring of rolled back foreskin nudging her clit each time. She put her arms round me and picked up the rhythm, increasing the friction on all the parts of her pussy. Putting my lips on hers, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and was rewarded by an energetic response from hers.

We rocked slowly, locked together with our mouths and groins, deep grunts of pleasure coming from her. I looked over her shoulder at Cass who, with two wet fingers still moving in and out of her vagina, must be edging her climax. Then, as we locked eyes, she actually winked at me. Jesus!, she wanted to see Natalie with me, had she planned this all the time? It made sense now, getting her aroused before I got home, coaxing Natalie on. Wow, she wanted me to fuck her while she watched. As the realisation dawned on me, I knew that was what was going to happen, and for different reasons, they both probably wanted it.

If this was going to happen, I was sure Natalie was ready. She was so wet, and I could feel the tension in her body as she clung to me.

It was Cass who again who whispered in her ear, "Nat, do you want to feel what its really like?"

We stopped rocking.

"You mean...with it actually inside?"

"Yes, like I told you," Cass replied. "Just see how it feels for only a moment, if that's all you want to do," she added, "we both went to the doctors remember, so there is no risk."

Cass was telling me that Natalie was safe on the contraceptive pill too... if she had been taking it regularly of course.

"I....I'd.. sort of like to,...but...I'm smaller than you Cass, it looks too thick."

"I thought that too, but it was ok after a moment." Cass continued to press her.

I listened to this exchange, my cock pulsing against Natalie's pussy. I kept quiet waiting for Natalie to decide what she wanted but knowing now that Cass wanted to see it.

"Pete," she eventually said in my ear, "could we just try, but you will stop if I say so, won't you?"

"Of course Nat, but its ok if you don't want to," I said, rubbing her back, and making sure she had a choice, even though now I desperately wanted to put my cock inside this gorgeous dark haired girl.

"No, I do, but not too much ok?

"Don't worry Nat, I'll make sure you're ok," Cass said.

I wondered what she meant by that.

I slowly disentangled myself from Natalie, grabbed a loose cushion from the sofa and placed it on the carpet a short distance away. I turned Natalie round and eased her down until her head was on the cushion and she was lying flat on her back. Lying alongside her, I ran my hands over her breasts and nipples, down over her stomach and back up, covering all the area in between. I returned to kissing her and before long, our tongues were again dancing with each other and she was back to rapid breathing. I saw that Cass had laid down the other side of Natalie and was now teasing Natalie's nipple

Sliding my hand down to cover her mound, my middle finger slid between her labia and I stroked slowly up and down, while maintain our tongue to tongue combat. I gently pushed her legs apart without any resistance. With my finger slick, I felt lower down until I came to her entrance and eased my finger in. Then pushed until it was totally engulfed in her warm and very wet channel.

"Ummmmph...oooo..." I heard, muffled by our mouths.

Gradually, I began to finger fuck Natalie's tight vagina, rotating my finger as I did so. Whatever objects she and Cass had used to stimulate themselves, couldn't have been very thick as she was very tight, and I was a bit concerned my cock might hurt her. When I felt my finger sliding more easily into her, I wiggled a second one to join it and felt Natalie catch her breath, but it was soon as slick with her secretions as the other one and together they slid in and out with less effort.

Cass was still stroking Natalie's breasts and watching my fingers moving in and out. "Do you want to try now Nat?" she said, her excitement at seeing me finger fucking her friend making her voice catch.

"Mmmm," Natalie mumbled.

Climbing over her legs to lie between them, supported on my elbows and knees, I let my hard cock rest on her mound. She stopped kissing me and bit her bottom lip again, obviously a habit, but an endearing one.

Just as I was lifting my hand to take hold of my cock, I felt with a little bit of shock, another hand take hold of it.

"I'll do it." Cass said.

"What do you mean?" I blurted out. I had no idea this was what Cass wanted.

"I will make sure Nat's ok," she said, as if it explained everything.

With that, she slid down until her eyes were at a level with my cock, pulled my foreskin back and started to rub my cock up and down Natalie's slit, lubricating the head. I have had some sensations in my life, but feeling a young woman rubbing my cock up and down her friend's pussy was a new one for me and very sensual.