Memories Of Our Babysitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her beautifully manicured nails grazing over the skin of my sack, and I was enjoying her ministrations too much to say anything; I was content to let her explore as much as she wished. While she was doing that, I had changed nipple and they were both now as hard as I had seen them before.

"Cass said..." she stopped there, biting her lip again.

"What did Cass say," I coaxed her.

"Emmm, well, I heard my friends talking about it, and the boys joking about it, so I asked her, and she said that guys like it sucked, do they?"

It seemed increasingly likely that Cass had been educating Helen, and now here she was asking about blowjobs in a roundabout way. I was wondering if I could get her to try it.

"It is a nice feeling, for a girl to do that," I said, just replying to her question.

"I am not sure if I could, it looks too big," she said, looking at where her fingers only just met around the shaft.

"If...ummm, if you want to try... you can," I said, hopefully, "just try to keep your teeth out of the way and see what happens."

"You don't mind?"

Did I mind, wow, definitely not. The thought of her taking me in her small mouth and looking at me with those eyes might make me come just with the thought.

"No, it's ok, if you don't try, you'll never know," I encouraged her.

"Well, ok then," she said, "I'd like to see what it's like, but you won't squirt into my mouth will you?" she said, nervously, moving her head slowly closer to my cock.

"No, I promise."

I watched as she kept the foreskin pulled back and opened her lips. At first, she just let it touch them, then opening wider, steering it with her hand, took part of the head into her mouth. She looked up at me for confirmation she was doing it right; again, it was my turn to nod 'yes'.

She struggled a bit. I felt her teeth touch the head, then she seemed to get the hang of it, and in only a few seconds more, she had the whole head in her mouth, her lips sealed around where the foreskin joined. I felt her tongue exploring around the head in her mouth, which again made my cock twitch, which startled her for a moment. Gradually, she worked out what to do, and was soon slowly letting the whole head slide in and out of her mouth. It was a very erotic sight and sensation.

"Try a little more," I suggested, once it seemed she was doing it without difficulty.

She didn't attempt to reply, but I saw that each time, she was trying to take more in until I could see less of my cock outside and a bulge in her cheek where the head was inside. She was breathing hard through her nose as she struggled to put more of my cock into her mouth.

After several minutes of giving me the most amazing sensations, she pulled my cock from her mouth covered in her saliva and took some deep breaths.

"Wow, I didn't think I could do that," she said, almost beaming with having succeeded, "was it... you know, ok, what I did?"

"Oh yes, you were very good," I said, "did Cass tell you how to do that to boys?"

"No, I had just heard what those friends did, or rather said they did, and tried to do it."

I was still standing in front of her, my cock as hard as a rock, her small hand still wrapped round it and just idly moving it a little. I wasn't sure what I should do next, as she had hold of my cock.

"Did it make you feel anything too?" I asked.

She sniggered, bashfully, "To be honest, it has made me have what feels like butterflies, and made me feel a bit sort of wobbly down there," she said quietly, looking at where her hand was still stroking my cock.

"Would you, emmm, like to feel what it's like for me to do that to you?" I asked.

"What, you mean use your tongue on me?" she asked, almost incredulously.

"Yes, if you'd like to find out what it's like."

"You would really do that?"

"Yes, of course, it's something people do sometimes. Didn't Cass ever say anything about that?"

"No, we never talked in that much detail," she said, giggling again.

"You don't have to," I said, "I just thought you might like it."

"I don't know, I've never thought about it before...but... I think I might be too embarrassed."

She had got me into a state where I really wanted to see and taste her pussy now. So, as we had progressed this far, and she was sitting there half naked, holding my cock, I decided to take the initiative and see what happened.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about, just stay where you are, and lean back on the sofa," I instructed.

Meekly, she complied, and in the process, had to let go of my cock, putting her hands on the seat by her sides. I quickly removed my jeans and underwear fully, while she watched nervously, and then I knelt down in front of her. Placing my hands on her slim legs just above her knees, I gently massaged them up and down, getting higher each time until they were going under her short skirt.

She didn't object, and seemed to be just letting it happen, to see where it was going.

When I reached her panties, she stiffened a little, but didn't do anything else. I moved my hands further up until I could grip the waistband at each side and gently started to tug. For a moment, I didn't think she was going to let me, but as I looked her in the eyes, she raised her bottom and allowed me to peel them down and off her legs.

The only thing stopping her from being totally naked now was her skirt, but I decided to leave it in place in case that was a step too far for her.

Gently, I pushed her legs apart and moved in-between them, my hard cock touching the front of the sofa.

I could see quite clearly that she was a true blonde; fine blond hairs covered her mound, which hid nothing of her labia that were already puffy and slightly open. In a poor light, you might think she was shaved clean, her hair was so fine.

I kissed up each leg in turn, feasting my eyes on her pussy, the nub of her clit peeking out from the top. Once I gauged that she was comfortable with the presence of my mouth so close to her pussy, I homed in on it.

The moment my tongue touched the fine hairs, she jumped, but undeterred I pressed on, sinking my tongue between her waiting lips.

"Ohhhh," she gasped, and put her hands onto my head.

I slid my tongue experimentally up and down, pushing her pussy lips apart and tasting her for the first time. I have tasted quite a number of women and they have all tasted different, but Helen was probably the sweetest I have ever tasted, just that faint bit of saltiness too, but very more-ish.

I slipped my hands under her bottom and gently slid her towards me so that I could get better access. Now I was able to find and probe her entrance with the tip of my tongue. She gripped my hair when she felt my tongue there. Knowing she was holding me to her and not pushing me away, I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside her and lapped gently. I knew from what she had said that she had not had this sensation before, and this seemed to drive her wild.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she gasped out, her fingers curling and uncurling in my hair.

I thought she was about to come after only that brief time, so I let my tongue slip out and licked slowly up each of her labia, avoiding her clit for the moment. Comparatively, that seemed to be less of a sensation for her and she calmed down a little. I let her get used to that for a while, feeling her juices increasing the more I licked.

Then I went for it.

On one of the upstrokes with my tongue, I found her clit and then quickly put my mouth over it and sucked it in, playing with it with my tongue, inside my mouth.

I thought she had been holding my hair tight before, but now I thought she was trying to pull it out by the roots as I slid her clit gently against my teeth then swished it around.

I didn't let up and felt her bucking her hips to try to press her pussy against my mouth as hard as she could. It was difficult to keep my mouth in place over her clit as she was moving so much, but I held on. She was panting and pulling my hair.

I knew she was about to have a massive orgasm. I hoped she would realise then what amazing feelings someone sucking and licking her pussy would give her.

While I continued to stimulate her clit, I put one hand up her body so that I could reach her small breasts and nipples and gave her further sensations by teasing them too.

I released her clit and slid my tongue down between her lips back to her entrance, then probed and pushed until it went inside her again. I was tasting lots more of her juices as I pushed her further towards her climax. As I moved it in and out as much as I could, I kept hearing her moaning quietly more and more. Fortunately, her moans and groans weren't very loud, as I didn't want the children to be disturbed and wake up.

When I felt her start to shake and the fist she had in my hair clench and unclench, I quickly moved back to her clit, teasing it with my lips and tongue as I had done previously. I guessed that would take her over the cliff edge and I wasn't wrong.

Her orgasm suddenly took control, and surprisingly, for a girl with such a slight frame, I felt the strength of her muscles in her legs and stomach as she bucked and shook through the peak.

"Ohhh Pete, w....what...I... Ohhhh..." she managed to get out, not making much sense at all.

The fluids she produced as she climaxed, which I remembered from the last time, smelt so very strongly of pure sex, that it was intoxicating having my nose so close. I gently continued to lick and suck while her whole body seemed to convulse, then knowing she would be very sensitive, backed off, just massaging softly round her breast and stomach with my hand.

I looked up at her face to see her big blue eyes wide open, almost staring and I thought for a moment something had happened to her, but as I watched, she blinked a couple of times, and began to focus again. She seemed almost shocked at what she had just experienced. I wondered and hoped if it would give her a taste for doing more.

"Does that do the same thing to all girls?" she asked, naively, as her breathing slowly returned to near normal.

"Well, I don't know how it felt for you, but it looked as though you enjoyed it, I can only guess it may do." I answered.

"Wow, I've never felt it that intense, when I...you know, do it myself, I thought that was how it would always be... but, I thought I might pass out just now," she said.

"Are you ok now?" I asked, a bit worried.

"Yes, I am now, but goodness, I am still sort of 'buzzing' from it."

I stroked up and down her slim thighs almost as far as her pussy, but just stopping short.

"Is it the same feeling that I would get from actually having sex?" she asked, tentatively, after a short pause.

"I don't know, I think it varies with individuals," I answered, "some find it better, others don't."

My cock was still very hard and twitching at the intimate nature of the conversation I was having with this almost naked, sexy girl, who was lying there with only her short skirt on, and even that was up around her waist.

She was quiet for a while as I lazily traced my fingers down her stomach and keeping clear of her clit, ran them lightly over the fine hair covering her pussy lips, which were still engorged and puffy looking.

"That wasn't as embarrassing as you thought then?" I asked her.

She giggled, "No, I guess not. You've seen all of me now, more than anyone else for a long time." she said.

"And very nice the sight is."

"Naw, you're just saying that."

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," I said, "didn't Cass tell you that about me?"

"Yea, I suppose she did say that, it's why I felt I could trust you to even be here like this." she said.

"Perhaps we ought to make ourselves more presentable and get ready for me to see you home," I said, thinking that was all she might want to do this evening.

"Are you trying to get rid of me," she said, grinning, but not making any effort to move.

"Not at all, I just thought you might want to."

"Not yet, if that's ok, what you are doing is nice and it's relaxing, although I still feel sort of tingly and stuff," she said, a bit more shyly.

"I am glad you feel more comfortable, and you seem more confident talking about these things," I said, wondering if she wanted to discuss more.

"You have made me realise how immature those boys in my year group are with their silly comments and making me the butt of their jokes." she said, quietly, as I continued to run my hands over her soft skin.

"Well, that's a good thing," I said, "at least you now know not to take any notice of their jibes because they have no idea how sexy you really are."

Weirdly, she blushed at the compliment, even though she was almost naked in front of me, and I was still stroking her legs and bare pussy, there was still some shyness there.

"I was thinking," she started, "no, doesn't matter, you might think that I have no morals at all or something like that," she said.

"I wouldn't think that of you, whatever you want to say or ask," I replied, truthfully.

"You mean it, if I tell you what I'm thinking?"

"Of course, I said before, it's all just between us, you don't have to worry. What's bothering you? You can say."

"Well," she looked at me to gauge my reaction to what she was going to say, "if what you just did, you know going down on me, was so good, I am really curious and wondering what it might be like to go all the way."

"You mean actually have sex for real?" I said, trying hard not to show my surprise, or of how exciting that might be for me as well.

"Yes, but I would be frightened of getting pregnant and I don't know if it might hurt. That's what I have been thinking about," she said, her big eyes fixed on me for a response.

I considered how to answer for a moment, "It's good that you are thinking about not getting pregnant, that wouldn't be a good thing, as for the other, I don't know the answer, it depends on a few things. I thought you might have asked your sister about some of this."

"We talked about a lot of stuff, but I was even too shy to ask her about some things," she said, "but you must have been with several girls, did they say it hurt?"

"Emmm, not that I recall." I answered, honestly.

I thought to myself that out of the other girls I had been with, probably only Cass and Natalie, had been virgins and they hadn't said anything about it being painful, so I could only go by that, to answer her.

There was a pause as we both thought about this development in our conversation.

"Are you sayin..." I started, but Helen started talking at the same time.

"Would you let..." We both stopped.

"You go first," I said.

"I was going to ask," she chewed her bottom lip, "would you try, with me, like now, while we are already sort of comfortable with each other?" she asked, finally.

"Helen, I am going to be a bit blunt, but are you saying you want me to put my cock in you so that you can feel what its like?"

She looked down, her blush creeping up again.

"Yes, if... if you are willing to," she said very quietly, "but if I find it too painful or anything, you will stop, won't you?"

Wow, I thought, Cass' sister wants me to fuck her too now, but should I? I didn't think she would be as forward as her sister, and I wanted to be sure she was thinking clearly.

"Of course I would, but are you sure you want to go that far?" I asked again.

"I'm in this trembly sort of state and I can't get it off my mind now about how it might feel, so yes, I do, but what about getting pregnant, that's the only other thing that is worrying me," she said.

We kept a small supply of condoms in our bedroom as a standby in case my wife forgets her pill or something and although not believing I would actually need it for real, but just case, I had brought a condom downstairs with me earlier.

"Well, the usual way, if you're not taking the contraceptive pill is for the man to wear a condom, or 'Durex', if that's what you know it as," I said.

"Oh, yea, the boys fooled around with one and blew it up into a balloon once, I think they were trying to embarrass me again."

"They really don't sound like good friends," I commented.

"No, I think I have realised that." She paused. "So, do you actually have one, a 'Durex'?" she asked, sounding very bashful at asking for such a thing.

"I have, not that I expected to use it," I added quickly, "but I didn't know what you might ask and sometimes it can save a mess if you know what I mean."

"I think I am getting to understand more," she said, a faint smile on her face.

I did feel a bit apprehensive. She was the one who was asking to try it, but I did feel she was too trusting, so I tried to give her every opportunity to change her mind, although if she were anything like her sister, I doubted that she would.

During this whole conversation, I had remained kneeling in front of her, my cock rigid as a steel pole, pressed against the sofa front, as I stroked my hands up and down her thighs.

I picked up my jeans and felt in the pocket for the condom, pulling out the foil packet and showing it to her.

"Here it is, do you want to see how it goes on," I said, not trusting her to do it with her sharp nails.

"Oh, yes, that would be great, I've obviously never seen how one goes on before."

She sat up and shuffled forwards to the edge of the sofa so she could be closer, and looked at where my hard cock was sticking up.

"It looks a bit big to, you know,...fit in me," she said, nervously, "you said you'll stop if it hurts, didn't you?"

"Yes, but if you've changed your mind that's ok, I can show you how it goes on anyway, if that's what you'd rather do," I said.

"Hmmm, well, let me see it on first," she replied, obviously keen to see something she hadn't seen before.

I tore the foil packet open, aware of how she was watching intently. I showed her what it looked like rolled up, then carefully held the tip, and rolled it down over my hard cock, until I came to the end, and it was mostly covered.

"What does it feel like," she asked.

"It's sort of tight, but only because I've only just put it on, it is meant so that you shouldn't be able to feel it on after a short while," I said.

"Can I...can I touch it?"

"If you want to, but only with your fingertips or hand, don't snag it with your nails, it is no use with a hole in," I warned her.

Gingerly, she reached out and ran her fingertip over my covered cock, then gently wrapped her hand round it and moved it up and down a little, heeding my warning about her nails.

"It's so thin," she said, "I didn't think it would be that thin, I see why you need to be careful," she added.

She was giving me nice sensations as she explored, so I just watched her touching and stroking as she satisfied her curiosity.

"Pete, touching you like this has made me feel even more shaky inside, and the thought that we might actually 'do it', is like even bigger butterflies," she said, her throat sounding dry as she spoke.

"Do you still want to try it?" I asked, looking into her eyes to gauge the sincerity of her response.

"If we do, can you just go really slowly," she said, her eyes looking excited, but apprehensive.

"You can tell me if it's ok or not," I said, realising she had really decided she wanted to feel a cock inside her for the first time. I hoped that in this situation, I wouldn't embarrass myself and come before I should.

"What should I do," she asked, a slight tremble in her voice.

"Ermmm, you can just lie back where you were if you like."

"Is this ok," she said, lying back on the sofa, her feet on the floor.

"That's fine, I'm just going to move forwards a bit," I told her.

It was a bit strange telling her what to do, but when I shuffled forwards, she opened her legs naturally so that her thighs were either side of my hips. I began to stroke her legs again, moving progressively further up until I was again running my fingers along her pussy lips. I kept this up until I could feel them getting slick with her juices, then used that to lubricate my fingers. She gradually began to breath more heavily and make little noises.