Memories of the Big Deer Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing hard and fast. It was a couple of minutes before she groaned and whispered, "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Orgasms don't kill, they just lead to naps."

Kitty made a giggly sound and shivered hard. "Not until I take the stuffing out of a certain buck I know."

*****

Ten minutes later, Kitty was sprawled out on her belly on the bed completely naked. I was standing next to the bed as naked as she was. She grinned at me and wiggled her butt as she moved her knees forward until her ass was stick up nicely.

"Damn, what a sight," I whispered as she moved her knees wider apart.

She made the giggly sound again as she moved her ass from side to side and whispered, "Mount up, cowboy."

I squatted down and licked her from just above her opening to her tailbone. She made a soft sighing sound as my tongue dipped into her vagina and then she whimpered as my tongue ran over her asshole. When I took another lick, she wiggled her ass.

"For god's sake, fuck me," she said with frustration in her voice.

I stood up, positioned the head of my dick at the entrance to her sex, and pushed gently. The head squeezed inside and she made a soft whimpering sound. I held still until she flexed her hips. When she did, I rammed my hips forward. Half my dick entered her as she arched her back and moaned long and loud.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," she whispered as she wiggled her ass from side to side.

Slowly I pulled out until just the head remained inside her. Her hips trembled as she waited for the next thrust. My hands pulled on her hips as I pushed my hips forward as slowly as I had pulled out. My hips almost touched her ass cheeks. I quickly reversed direction and then rammed my dick home, my hips slapping loudly against her tight ass cheeks.

She made a soft gasping sound as she wiggled her ass around. A moment later, she shivered hard and whispered. "So good."

I smiled and started to fuck her with long slow strokes from the head of my dick to my hips tight against her ass. Her hips continued to wiggle and squirm as I did. Her inner muscles grabbed at my dick as it moved in and out. Her hands had a grip on the sleeping bag under her. I could see her gripping it tighter as my hips touched her ass.

A couple of minutes later, she said, "Faster, harder."

I was very happy to comply. After that, I was spanking her ass with fast full strokes. My hips hitting her ass rocked her forward as she made a grunting moaning sound. I was hoping her orgasm was getting close because mine was.

A moment later, Kitty threw her head back and literally howled as hers broke over her. Mine was right behind.

*****

Kitty was flat on her belly and I was on top of her. I pushed up with my arms and sighed. "You might not be the only one who needs a nap."

With a chuckle, she replied, "After all the noise I made, there won't be a deer in a hundred miles."

"I love the call of the wild," I said jokingly.

She lifted her head and grinned at me. "We still have two chairs to christen."

"Don't forget the floor, the porch, and the ladder," I added, returning her grin.

With a shiver, I could feel, she asked, "How strong is that porch rail?"

"It's bolted and screwed."

With a half giggle, she asked, "How many screws?"

"As many as you think you need."

She laughed and pushed up onto her arms. "Okay, get your happy ass up from there. Time for me to test out that water system you were bragging about."

I straightened up and slowly moved my hips back away from her ass. She made a soft whimpering sound as my dick came free of her tight grip. She lowered on foot to the floor and then the other. I stood back and enjoyed the view. Her vagina had a fresh well fucked look and I could see the opening pulsing as it slowly closed.

"My, oh, my," I whispered.

She straightened up and shifted her hips from side to side. "Yeah, you made a big old mess."

"I had some help, if I remember correctly."

Kitty laughed as she turned around and grinned up at me. "Yes, you did. Now where are the rags and how does this water thing work?"

"The rags are under the sink and the faucets work just like at home. Hot on the right and cold on the left."

"Hot? Don't kid a messy woman."

"There is a solar water heater up there with the solar cells. This early, it might just be warm but it's better than cold," I replied.

With a smile, she tested the water. "Hey, it is warm."

"Would I lie to you?"

She laughed as she wet the rag. "Not on purpose, anyway."

I sat down on the bed and watched her clean herself up. She saw me watching and turned so she could make a show out of it. "You do like watching," she said softly.

"And you love being watched," I replied with a smile.

When she finished, she rinsed the rag out and tossed it to me. "Here clean up with this."

"Are you sure you don't want to clean it up yourself?" I asked.

Her eyes were on my shiny dick. "Tempting but that would only get me messy again."

As I cleaned up, she grinned, walked over, and looked out the side window. A moment later, she turned and moved so she could look out the front window. Watching her move around in the deer stand naked had my dick on the rise.

"Anything out there?" I asked as I stood up and head for the sink.

She turned and looked at me. Her eyes dropped to my semi hard dick and she shivered. "It must be the fresh air," She said as she turned back to the window.

After rinsing out the rag and hanging it on the side of the sink, I walked over behind her. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her on the shoulder. "More like the sexy naked lady, I'm married to."

She sighed and leaned back against me. "I love this place."

"So do I," I said as I kissed her shoulder again.

She wiggled her ass against my hips. My dick found its way between her ass cheeks. "I love you," she said softly.

My hands came up to caress and massage her breasts. "I love you too."

We stood still as we looked out the window for a while. Kitty wiggled against me and asked, "Will this be a ranch or a farm?"

"With you running around naked, it will be bare heaven," I replied.

Kitty chuckled and said, "You just named the place."

"Bare Heaven," I whispered. "Sounds good to me."

12