Memories of What Led To Fav Turn On

Story Info
Faking phone sex which led to exhibition being a turn on.
1.2k words
4.38
1.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

Notice: All persons in this story are over 18 years old.

Over the years of experimenting with different turn-ons, the one thing I found that was the most shocking to myself was exhibition and just being in public with the possibility of getting caught. I was and still am a shy introverted person, but don't get me wrong I'm still very open and honest with people regardless of the topic (including my sexuality and preferences about anything sexual). With that said, I am 26 and am still a virgin (technically). I say technically because I have had zero sexual partners, however, if you include sex toys then I have several partners. I like to joke and say that I took my own virginity but at the same time I find myself in the in-between of being a virgin and not being a virgin solely because of the technicality.

Reflecting on some of my "wild" adventures that I have never been so thankful for not getting caught in the act to the point that people said anything, but I have received a few dirty looks. I think my favorite memory that always makes me laugh was from my senior year of high school, I decided to go on some random chat site that's similar to Omegle but instead of it being one on one chats it was one big server with the option to dm individuals. But me and this one guy had agreed to have a phone call one day so we could listen to the sounds of one another masturbating.

I just so happened to come across the audio section of this wonderful site that we're all using called Literotica a couple of months prior to this scheduled phone call, and just listening to the male audios of them moaning and hearing the sounds of them stroking their cocks was almost like an instant orgasm for me and it is still by far one of my favorite things to hear. So, telling the guy that I get turned on hearing guys jerk off, we scheduled the call, and it just so happened that the day and time we talked I wasn't even close to being home or anywhere private to actually enjoy myself.

I had about a 10-minute walk from my school to a coffee shop that I used to wait at for a ride home. So, I'm on the phone telling this guy that I'm fingering myself which I'm clearly not. I hear him slowly stroking and letting out little gasps every few strokes, and he tells me he wants to hear me moan. I can't help but to laugh a little because he asks that right as I'm walking in the parking lot of the coffee shop, I go inside and into the single stall bathroom and let out a few moans. Nothing that people would be suspicious of though, I mute myself and order an iced coffee and couple of donuts to snack on. As I'm walking out to sit on the patio of the shop, I notice that there seems to be more customers starting to arrive. Once I found a spot to sit on the patio I unmute and tell him to stroke faster and that I'm so close to cumming and that I want to cum at the same time.

Once again, he asks to hear me moan and this time I was just a little more into it since I could actually hear him speeding up with his gasps becoming more frequent. I started to do the discreet thing and squeeze my thighs together which being more turned on I was willing to give more moans that weren't faked. And right as I was on the brink of cumming from the sensation my thighs were giving me in addition to hearing him on the phone I let out a loud gasp and moan that was not able to be held back which was perfect for me because I also got to hear him grunt and pant through his orgasm but it became the most awkward situation as an old lady walked out of the shop right at that moment of moaning which instantly had my face beat red.

Although that was the first time I technically got caught masturbating even if it started out as a fake session, I think that was the start of being turned on with exhibition or just the possibility of being caught in the act. Since that day I can recount probably over 15 times that were very discreet moments publicly masturbating using my thighs and there have been more not so discreet methods.

Another memory that I think about often and occasionally wish I could go back to because of how care free but spontaneous I was, is somewhat of a phone sex memory I have. This one was not fake and this one was technically more considered sexting, but there were videos, pictures, and audio messages plus the regular text message. Once again this was in public, thankfully enough I had headphones in when I would receive his messages. I remember this was during my first semester in college and I was waiting for my next class to start so I sat quietly at the end of an empty hallway on a sofa chair that they had out for students to use. I had on baggy sweatpants, converse, and an oversized hoodie with nothing on underneath it.

After I realized where the conversation was going between us I sat sideways in the chair and had one leg draped over the arm rest and the other tucked under me so my legs looked like a figure four essentially. With that position I was able to use the looseness from the hoodie and sweatpants to hide the fact that I was fingering myself. I started receiving the many audios, pictures and videos of him moaning, stroking and telling me what he would do to me if we were in person, in return I sent back a few audios of me softly moaning as I wasn't trying to get caught since people would occasionally walk into the hallway looking for a seat.

As I was about to have my first orgasm of the day, not only did classes let out so the hallway started to fill with people but a security guard was also making his rounds. Thankfully enough I had my eyes closed and was in a position that just looked like I was a student taking a nap before class, so I was not disturbed in the slightest. However, my heart did start to race more than it already was from the approaching orgasm, I received one last video and it was of him grunting my name as he came. And boy was it a sight to see, there was so much cum that came from him it had me drooling and wishing that it had landed on my tits and in my mouth.

Now this second individual although he wasn't the person who first got me into being more adventurous he is the one who I was able to explore more of the adventurous side and even encouraged the side of me that got turned on when there was a chance of getting caught. Unfortunately we are no longer together but it was the best two years of my life and I wouldn't change the experiences I had with him for anything.