Memories of You

Story Info
My bed feels empty without you, so all I have is memories.
864 words
3.64
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories of you

I stretch, kicking the tangled covers away. Your absence is palpable; the memory of your presence so strong it is hard to reconcile the vivid picture show reeling through my mind and echoing throughout my body with the emptiness beside me.

Your subtle scent surrounds me, lingering in the air and the bed sheets, clinging to my body. I bury my face in your pillow and breathe deeply, as if by filling my lungs with your distinctive aroma I can somehow hold you inside me. Slowly I break down the fragrant layers, committing each to memory. The fresh citrus of your -my -shampoo hits me first, fading quickly into the fresh clean scent of plain soap, echoing the rapidly receding momentary flash of annoyance that once again you have been using my expensive bathroom products. Another deep breath brings a stronger, longer lasting scent. The earthy outdoors smell that is uniquely you; sawdust and freshly turned earth mingled with another, more elusive scent, something darker that I can't quite define. Inhaling hungrily now, I drink you in, feeling the memories roll over me.

My body begins to respond as your scent fills me, and the memories become more visceral. The soft breeze from the window mimics the ghost-touch of your fingertips tracing along my collarbone, making me squirm. I remember how much you love that I am so ticklish, and how you relish the way I respond to your teasing caresses. Wishing they were yours, I allow my fingertips to trace a wandering line across my breasts, tweaking my erect nipples, remembering with a shiver the delicious sharp pinch of your teeth grazing across them. With a touch so light it is barely there, I brush my fingertips across my rib cage in elaborate swirls, dipping progressively lower and lower before teasingly sweeping upwards again, mimicking the sinuous paths you traced all over my body with the feather tickler you bought me as a surprise. I feel my pussy tighten with desire, my lips slick with anticipation and gently pulsing with longing. You are so real right now I can feel your hot breath as you part my thighs, so tantalisingly close... I moan and lift my hips to meet your mouth, and...

...The alarm clock rings out, disturbing my reverie. Curled on my side I try to stay as still as I can, mentally reaching for the dream I have just been ripped from, trying to recapture the moment, the feelings. Pulling the duvet tight around me like a cocoon to block out the real world I try to escape back into my fantasy, but it is no good -- it's just not the same. Not even the most vivid memories of you can replicate the feelings of warmth, comfort and safety that flow through me when you snuggle in close, wrapping your body around mine.

Desperate to recapture my delicious dream of you, I close my eyes and breathe deeply, imagining the feel of your hot skin against mine, warming and comforting me. I conjure up the feeling of your steady breath subtly shifting to synchronise with my own. Continuing to construct your likeness, I shift my focus to the sensation of the faint beat of your heart; strong and steady, just like you. Then I remember the way your pulse quickens as you become aroused, how you pull me closer, your hot skin warm against mine me. Deep in my fantasy now, we stretch in unison, enjoying the way our bodies instinctively move in concert, responding to one another. I can feel every inch of you pressing against me, and the thought of your hardening cock against my back makes my hips begin to move involuntarily, tempting and teasing the ghost of you. It all feels so real, and once again I am utterly immersed in my dream world.

The memory-echo of your soft laugh tells me you are in a playful mood, and an expectant shiver runs through my body. Smiling, I turn to where you should be, and the vision begins to crack once more. Closing my eyes to better remember all the fun times we have shared, I try to conjure up the taste of your skin, but it is so faint it eludes me. Instead, I try to focus on the feel of you, piecing together the images and sensations I have committed to memory. I start with that wicked look in your eyes that is mirrored in your mischievous smile, telling me there is a wild adventure ahead, the hot skin of your neck, smooth beneath my lips, and the hollow between your neck and shoulder where my head rests so snuggly when you hold me. The surprising softness of the thick hair that covers your chest, and how, when we are wrapped in one another's arms I find myself tangling my fingers in those curls as if to bind myself to you, a physical entanglement to reflect your deep-rooted place in my soul.

I so love it when you are here beside me, inside me, wrapped around me...

...but you aren't here anymore.

And so, I cherish these memories of you.