Memories: Our First Date

Story Info
A story of an Ideal first date. 70's style.
1.3k words
4.03
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

I had known this girl for a few years through her work. Just wish this was true. From our first meeting there was an attraction and flirtation resulting. The problem was I knew she was dating someone else and if she wasn't by the time I found out she was with someone new. I just sort of figured that would be the way of it.

One day I got a phone call and it was from her and she asked me to go out. I was shocked and said no, "I'm sorry but I don't date people who are with someone already". It just about killed me, she was so hot!

Ended up chatting for about 20 mins in which time she assured me she just dumped her idiot boyfriend and had been wanting to talk to me.

I agreed and we tried to set a date but neither of our schedules lined up till the following wednesday, this was thursday. Was a long week thinking about the possibilities and why me.

Well the week went by and I showed up at 5:30 per her request. She answered the door wearing this pink and white romper/cullotte type outfit. Think my mouth hit the floor she looked so good. It had a plunging neckline that didn't stop till the bottom of her bra revealing the beginnings of her perfect smooth mounds and cleavage. Three well spaced buttons kept the front opening closed somewhat, lots of gaping lol. The best part was if it was a skirt it would have been a very mini skirt but because it was like shorts with huge leg openings it gave her the confidence to sit comfortably and show off her shapely legs. I had a hard time to focus on the road

We made small talk and got into the car with even more nervous small talk, on our way for a meal and a movie. The movie theatre is a 40 min drive from us and with show times it didn't leave much time to eat. As we drove she said "I'm not very hungry can we just take our time to get there and talk". I wasn't about to refuse her.

Finally got to the theatre and parked, was bit early and we sat and had a nervous conversation. I know now, didn't know then, she knew exactly what that outfit showed and sitting there it was a leg show.Could see up her legs all the way to her panties! I didn't notice at first but the top button on her outfit was undone, and was giving me a view of part of the cup of her bra, lacy and somewhat sheer. I didn't know whether to say anything or not but decided not spoil the view and said nothing.

After a few mins we got ready to head in and she asked if we could skip the movie and just talk. So I asked if she wanted to go somewhere, like a park and walk or something else. She said "can we just drive, nothing better than a car ride with no destination, said she didn't care where as long as not on the highway".

She just wanted to drive slow, windows open enjoying the evening heat blowing in. We stuck to county roads and back roads. She said "your not going to get in an accident and kill me are you"? I looked at her and said "what"? She laughed and took her seatbelt off and said "she wanted to live dangerously", thats when she noticed her button undone. She did it up saying this darn outfit is always doing that, 2 mins later was undone again lol.

Conversation was so easy with her and she seemed so relaxed which was so

nice to see, that and now could see inside her top more lol. Wasn't long before she readjusted how she was sitting and was cross legged on the seat talking a mile a minute.

Sitting like that exposed a lot more leg and undies than I think she planned, I loved it! Between the bare legs and extra cleavage I was getting aroused. As we were going through this little town she asked to stop and get an icecream cone. When we were getting out she checked her clothing as most women do and realised she was exposed more than she thought but she didn't attempt to adjust anything! Think thats when she became aware I was a bit excited.

We got back in the car and drove off. She got her self comfy again, the hours flew by, she reclined her seat some and had an arm out the window and was quietly looking out. I looked over at her and a second button had become undone, was never sure if it had help but I loved it.

Her bra was very sheer, and got glimpses of it from time to time when there was enough light. I didn't want this to end and i don't think she did either. By then we had been cruising around for about six hours. It was an hour to drive back home the quick way but she said she wanted to head back kinda the same style as it took to get there. I actually had to stop and buy gas before everything closed to make sure we could get home.

As I got out to pump the gas, she reclined her seat a bit more and stretched out. The lights from the gas station lit her up and the way she was sitting I got a pretty good look down her unbuttoned top! She had her feet up on the dash and I could see a lot of her panties when her leg openings fell away. She had what looked like a full bush. It was long before shaving and waxing days, could see a few auburn hairs escaping. The view didn't last long, by the time I had the key in the ignition she had her feet back on the floor and was sitting up again. Over the next 3 hours that scene was repeated a few times.

I felt very comfortable and close to her. As we got close to home she cuddled up to me, I do miss bench seats, she allowed me to rest my hand on her thigh but didn't restrict where it could roam. I got close enough to her pussy I could feel

her heat lol. Such soft and silky skin, was all I could do to not go for it.

Finally got her to her apartment and she went to give me a goodnight kiss. For the first time luck went my way. She was standing one step up from me. She is shorter and as she turned to kiss me, she lost her balance and fell onto my chest. She threw her arms around my neck and I reached out to grab her and my hands slid up her bare legs and got tangled in her outfit and I ended up holding her very firm, minimally panty covered and shapely ass cheeks inside her leg opening. I was also suddenly aware how firm her breasts were against my chest. Oh my god she smelled fantastic and felt even better!

She never flinched, she just gave me the best kiss of my life, made my toes curl up and said if it wasn't four in the morning and if she didn't have to work she would invite me in. With my hands firmly holding her ass she rubbed my very hard dick with her leg we kissed. I knew then there would be a second date!!!

She called me the next morning on her break and asked me to take her to a friends wedding that Saturday, the catch was its a four hour drive to get there.........second date assured.

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers