Memories: The Wedding Date

Story Info
Story of an ideal event for a second date.
4.3k words
3.9
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had 3 days to prepare myself for this date, she probably knew if she gave me too much time to think about it I wouldn't go. Usually I hated going to weddings with a date being judged. But this one was far away so mostly strangers made it easier. Everyone is always so stiff and formal and way too many family around to get away with much.

So the morning of the wedding we had to be on the road early because we got ourselves volunteered to help setup for it. It was a 4 hour drive to get there!

The ceremony was in a little country church and reception was on a farm in a barn. We had to setup the tables and chairs and head table, bar and anything else they wanted. The church ladies were putting the meal on so we had to do cutlery and glasses also.

I was at her house promptly at 5 AM as she requested. She answered the door and I immediately was looking forward to the day, especially after the kiss she gave me at our last meeting. She was running late when I got there She hugged me and gave me such another great kiss. She was wearing a long tank top that clung to her perfect perky little tits like a second skin, not big but definitely still puffies. Could see a fair bit of side boob through the arm openings, so milky white,

She said she had to finish drying her hair and get dressed. I was asked to have a seat as she turned and walked away. My eyes fixated on her little pretty little ass and cheeks briefly exposed as she walked. I was pretty sure she didn't have panties on the way the material flowed across her bum but I wasn't sure.

After a few minutes of contemplating what I saw, the hair drier shut off and she came back to check on me and see if I needed anything. She looked at her clock and said "shit I need to hurry" and turned and sort of half ran down the hall to her bedroom to change.

As she ran the back of her shirt flipped up a few times and now I was sure she had no panties on, I was impressed!

Was even more impressed when she got to the door of her room and she pulled her shirt off about 2 seconds to soon, her shirt was over head as she disappeared from sight but not before revealing her entire back side to me, and yes no undies. Good thing she didn't come right back my cock was quickly tenting my pants.

She was much smarter than me. She came out dressed in a spaghetti strap crop tank top and cutoffs and carrying a garment bag with her clothes to change into. I was in my suit pants and dress shirt, jacket and tie in the back seat. Never crossed my mind to change there. So dumb!

She said ok "sorry but now we have to hurry", so we threw her stuff in the car and headed out. We stopped at a drive thru for a quick breakfast so we didn't waste any more time. After eating she was getting drowsy, too early in the morning for her. I told her to nap so she put her seat back, feet on the dash and laid back. she was dozing in no time.

As I drove I took the opportunity to look at her closer, her skin was flawless and she wore no makeup. Her long black bum length hair flowed around her in the breeze as we drove. Her breasts were pointing straight up, no sag no jiggle. I would loved to have touched them but didn't dare, I just prayed her top would ride up or fall down or something as I drove.

Her exposed belly was the perfect shade of tanned. It gently rose and fell with each breath she took. Her short shorts took my breath away, low risers and well worn, the button undone and zipper not quite to the top, the way my sisters all wore theirs when trying to be comfy. I may have imagined it but I swear I saw a few curls trying to escape! I so wanted to unzip it the rest of the way. The way she was sitting they were riding way up her her shapely legs, she was 5-6 and long legs that looked like they went on for ever under those shorts.

Its a good thing she only slept an hour other wise I may have had to investigate more thoroughly. She woke up and sat up with her legs crossed under her butt, still reclined a bit. She shifted herself to rest her head on the door and started to talk about what we had to do when we got there.. I didn't hear a word once I realized her breasts were now topped with very erect puffy nipples. She wasn't shy about that or didn't care and kept talking. She looked so relaxed.

By this time we were about a half hour from our destination. She shifted around in her seat and as she uncrossed her legs I had a very clear view up the leg of her shorts. Much to amazement and adoration, it was revealed to me she was indeed still panty less. She was very hairy and being a lover of pubes, I was thrilled. Her hair looked very long and wavy, not tight curls and was thick, too dense to be able to make out any anatomical features.

It was a quick view and then was gone. My cock stiffened once again and my mind raced with the knowledge of her being braless and panty free for the whole trip. I had hope for the future to find out if this normally how she dressed, who doesn't love commando!

She had me pull over for a minute when we got to the side road heading to the farm. She moved over and sort of laid between me and the steering wheel. I could feel her rock hard nipples against my chest and I am sure she could feel my now erect member poking her side!

We started to kiss, time stopped! Out of instinct I felt my free hand move to her leg and gradually slide up, she did not resist! The higher up her leg I got the more intense her kissing was. I decided to push it a bit and the next thing I knew most of my hand was moving up her leg and into her shorts. I ended up holding her whole firm, smooth ass cheek! I could not believe she let me do that. She just wanted to say thanks in a small way for driving so far and so early with her sleeping and everything. Yes it was already a great day!

So as we arrived we parked near the barn and got ready to get to work. It was already starting to look like it was going to be a very hot day. I remembered I had left a tee shirt in the trunk and went to put it on to save my dress shirt for the actual wedding. As I was changing she walked up and sort of smiled and said nothing just watched. When I had the shirt on she said are you ready? I said yeah but you might want to fix your shorts and pointed to her unbuttoned shorts and lowered zipper. She looked at me with that smile again and look that said "so you were checking me out too".

We went about setting up everything that was planned. As with my luck most of the people that were suppose to help bailed out and that left us and another couple, married friends of the groom, to do the bulk of the work. It wasn't dirty work, just with the extreme heat and humidity it was hard enough to make us sweat like pigs. My date, my self and the other couple looked like we had been standing in the rain we so soaked from the sweat. My date gave me hug and it was like holding on to a wet stinky towel, both of us!

It was 2 hours to the wedding and we still had to get cleaned up the best we could and get changed.I called a local hotel and told them the situation. They rented me a room with extra towels for a few hours to get cleaned up. I was hoping like heck to get my girl naked at the hotel and maybe have some clean fun! My hopes were dashed when she told me she invited the other couple to come along to bathe as well. They lived far enough away they couldn't go home to clean up so we met them at the hotel. We let the girls go first. The closest thing we saw to any nudity was when the ladies stepped outside the room for a few seconds in towels. His wife asked her hubby to get her makeup she left in the car.

It took a long time but when they emerged it was like wow, what a transformation. The wife was wearing halter style, low back, deep cleavage summery dress with a hem line just below her knees. I never would have guessed she had such an amazing figure earlier in the day. We both just said wow and she blushed and said thanks. My girl had on a summery type of dress ass well, very light, airy and a bit clingy. Her dress like our new friends was equally low cut with a wider cleavage that showed the slightest hint of a bra. The hem line was short with a small side slit,, probably 4 inches above her knees and was more form fitting.

The husband and I each took a quick shower and got dressed in record time. When we got out of the room the girls were sitting at the patio under a tree and had found them selves some kind of fruity drink and not for kids! Now we were running a bit late and had to hurry to get to the church on time. We made it in time and by then it was sweltering hot. I looked at my date and the other couple and we were already starting to sweat again. Was going to be along night!

The actual service was nice but fast, was way to hot to linger, was only 2 trees there and the church had NO AC. Once out of the church everyone made a bee line for the barn and drinks. Well the barn was no cooler than the church and all the men now had their jackets off. Any wraps, shawls or coats, any extra fashion clothing the women had on, young or old were hanging on the back of chairs as well. The reception hadn't started yet and everyone was dressed like it was the end of a long evening.

As we walked around I put my arm around my girl and I could already feel her heat and sweat. So sexy and enticing lol.

Long story short the reception was like most, long speeches, great food, lots of drinks and lots of dancing, lots of laughs. Was my first time being at an event where it looked like some one turned a hose on us all. Almost everyone in a shirt or blouse looked like they had just been in a wet tee shirt contest, the ladies were lucky they had bras on, lots of different styles that I don't think were intended for anyone to see!

I danced with our new friend and she she was getting pretty tipsy and said "its too hot for clothes", I laughed and said "you are so right". She pressed up against me when we danced it felt like we were naked chest to chest, I had no trouble feeling her hard nipples in my chest thanks to our damp clothing. Her dress hid them well.

I never felt a woman so hot and sweaty and it was turning me on. I think she was well aware of it and kept rubbing my semi hard cock with her leg, I don't think it was accidental rubbing. I had my hand on her naked back and with her dress cut so low I knew I was close to her panties and butt crack. I wanted to think I was causing the sweat running down her back, sure didn't help the boner situation.

I looked over at my girl dancing with the husband. He looked over at me and smiled and held my girl close. He did he didn't seem concerned the way I was dancing with his wife. The song ended and it wasn't long before they announced last dance and those that were left all got up, about a dozen of us and danced. Between the heat, the drinks, the sights and sounds of the evening, did I say drinks, the dancing and hand activities of the last of us there were not all G-rated!

Was the same with my girl, she too was also pretty drunk and she kept rubbing me not so accidentally I'm sure. She was very well aware I was hard! I hoped she would remember how she affected me. By the end of the dance I was openly feeling her string bikini panty covered butt under her almost completely soaking wet dress. Her bra and panties were easily visible if you looked but so were most of the others

The reception eventually ended. Myself, the husband, and 2 other guys who were still there and sober, we were all driving, stayed and got people into their cars or cabs while our ladies finished their drinks, not that they needed more! We were the last 2 couples leaving and we had to walk over to our cars parked in an alfalfa field. We weren't 100 feet from the barn when his wife said "fuck this, its too hot" and untied her dress top and let if fall. We walked the rest of the way with her topless in the moon light night, confirming to me after our dance she indeed had very nice hard nipples.

She had the right Idea so her hubby and I took our shirts off and my girl unzipped the back of her dress to let air in.

It was 1:00 in the morning and was still very hot, high humidity. We were parked beside each other and we stood their chatting for a few mins. His topless wife said to my girl "you look so hot too, take your dress off too" she then took hers the rest of the way off.

To my amazement my girl took her dress off too! I saw her in her undies for the first time as she stood there totally unconcerned about her near nudity with this other couple there! Very sheer, very tiny string bikini panties and bra. Could easily see her nipples and her big landing strip with a tuft of hair peeking out the waist band.

His wife also had sheer floral panties on and was clearly shaved. The husband and I picked up the discarded clothing and put them in the back seat of the cars, this was so spontaneous and erotic and all happened in a few mins!

We stood and talked another 5 minutes and his wife was holding on to him and said "its not fair you guys have your pants on, get em off! " We complied, no way I wasn't going to do as told lol.

So now we were standing there both visibly erect, and chatting again and about to leave when his wife just took her panties off and said "that is so much better" and said "we should all get naked", she then pulled her husbands jockey's off. It was dark but in the moon light but it was easy to see him standing tall and throbbing and not trying to hide it. They looked so good standing there naked, I would have happily joined them!

She tried to get my date naked but but my girl said "no this is more than enough its only our second date!" I was willing but followed my dates wishes! If she wasn't aware I was hard before there was no mistaking it now!

We talked for 10 minutes more or so then said our goodbyes. We all hugged and yes we all felt each other up without thinking about it, how could we not. The thing that surprised me was how comfortable everyone was! Two of us completely nude the other two might as well have been for what little was covered.

During our hug his wife held my aching cock and lightly stroked me as I felt her shapely bum and she didn't resist. She allowed my hands to wander freely as i found her rosebud but I couldn't reach he lips, she just wiggled her bum enjoying. Her nipples were stabbing my chest as she just moaned a sound of approval.

I looked over at my girl and she too had him by his cock in a very tight hug! He too had my girl in his hands like I had his wife. Somehow he managed to get the back of her panties down below her ass cheeks, what a erotic sight in the moonlight I am pretty sure though never confirmed except by her sounds he was fingering her pussy.

His wife snapped us back to reality and said they needed to get home They had an hour to home so no big deal for them and she wanted to stop for a quickie along the way! I thought maybe that would plant an Idea with my girl. Another quick hug and we watched them get into their car naked and drive off.

Since we were now alone I was hoping we would do the same but she led me by my cock to the car to get in. She got in the car through my door and I had a very pleasant sight of her bum with her panties still down below her cheeks showing me her entire bare ass and lots of hair and a little bit of lips, just before she pulled them back up and sat. We had the 4 hour drive which meant we would get back around 5:30 to 6. I asked my girl if she wanted her bag to get dressed and she said no its too hot lets just go. I actually think she was drunk enough she thought she was still completely dressed.

Once we were on the road her hand was back on my cock and she snuggled approvingly. I had my arm on the seat over her and she pulled my hand down and placed it on her right breast and just moaned approval. It felt so incredible, so firm and nipple so hard.

She jabbered for a while then passed out. I stopped briefly to pee just before getting on the highway a couple of miles from the farm. When I got back in a shifted her to amore laying position. I got daring and thought why not and took my briefs off and got back in the car. I could see her close to nude body in the lights from the dash and I sure wanted to play, but drunk is one thing for minor play but passed out/asleep is off limits, I have never done that. The sight of her dark nipples and black bush showing thru was getting to me. She ended up laying on her side with her head on my thigh and in her drunken stupor would hold my stiffy for a bit. I was loving it made it easy to stay awake to drive!

After a a half hour she woke up and looked at me naked and said oh that's smart, its still so hot. I was hoping to talk her into her to removing her clothes but she returned her head to my leg and laid on her back and was asleep instantly. My car was old, pre seat belts and had a bench seat, a classic! Wish they still made bench seats!

I had my arm on the back of the seat over her once again, it was so hard to keep my eyes on the road with her laying there dressed like that! She woke briefly and grabbed my hand and pulled it down and placed it firmly on her left, oh so firm, breast this time. She held it there and just mumbled something about that's so nice and slept again.

I learned something new about women's undergarments that night! With my playing with her boobs, covering and uncovering them I hit the jackpot and learned there was such a thing as front closing bras!! It was so nice seeing her lay topless there when it popped open! It wasn't long before I had both of her nipples hard as a rock. For the rest of the ride I played with both and kept them erect, and myself lol.

About 2 hours after we left I needed to pee again so I pulled off the main road into a famers field driveway to pee She woke up and said "what's going on?" I said "I have to pee" she said "me too"

I walked around to her side of the car to open the door and she almost fell out, she couldn't stand so I held her as she pulled her panties down and squatted and promptly peed on my foot!. She pulled her panties back up, darn, and took the bra the rest of the way off and threw it in the back seat, then I poured her back into the car, thought about just removing her panties but decided to not take that advantage. Being drunk she never offered that to me like she did holding her tits. I closed the door and she slurred something about "that's so cool" as she watched me pee and then "I really like seeing you naked". We continued the drive un eventful after that.

Being there was no traffic we got back just before 5. When we got 10 mins from her apartment I panicked and thought how will I get her into her apartment I didn't want to dress her or me. Luckily her place was next to an open field and the back entrance was not visible to neighbors or the street. It would be hard to explain a naked man carrying a passed out barely dressed woman up the stairs to that apartment. I had to make two trips to get her and all he stuff up there. Her apartment was the upper and only apartment up there.

So I carried her upstairs then went and got the rest of her stuff. Then I didn't know what to do. I was in a quandary, Do I strip her and put her to bed nude or leave her in her undies. In her undies she will know I put her there so saw her dressed like that. If I strip her, she will know I got her nude and wonder what else happened.

As a guy I have to say it was a very hard decision to make. My head said don't blow this she is fun and open minded. The little fella says yeah but naked is so much better. While carrying her, the almost full skin to skin contact made me want to strip her put her in bed and slide in with her. Not in her, beside her!

As I sat there contemplating what to do I was looking at her, her rhythmic breathing, her very pretty looking firm nipples and breasts staring back at me.

12