Memory Loss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy glistened by the light of the single lit lamp. I kissed it lightly, and she shuddered under me. I finished pulling her panties off, and parted her legs. She continued to look down, and I teased her by kissing the insides of her thighs. "Oh please, Daddy, please," she moaned.

I finally kissed her pussy again, and she was soaking wet. I took a slow lick, bottom to top, and she wiggled. She tasted like honey, like the nectar of the gods. I thought about how I was the first man to taste her sweetness. I grabbed one of the small pillows, handing it to her, and put a finger to my lips. She nodded, acknowledging she was to be quiet.

Then I dove in with my face, using my tongue to taste every bit of her most private place. She gripped the pillow between her arms, pressing it to her face, using it to muffle her squeals. I held her legs apart and continued my assault, lapping up her juices. After a minute, I slowly slipped a finger inside her, and licked at her tiny clit. It didn't take long before I felt her clench every muscle in her body, making noises into the pillow, "MHM! MHHH! MMMMHHH!"

I let her relax for just a few seconds, then kept going. I slipped a second finger inside, but it was slow at first because she was so tight. I arched my fingers upward, touching the top of her walls, and found her G-spot. She was now almost screaming into the pillow, biting it to keep quiet. I licked her clit more while rubbing her insides, and she came again, muscles clenching all over.

This time, I removed my fingers, and let her relax. She'd just had two large orgasms, and she needed to breathe. I took the pillow away from her, and saw her red face under her messy hair.

After she caught her breath a bit, she looked at me, and just said, "Oh. My. God. Daddy."

I chuckled. "Yes, Kimmy?"

"That. Was. So good." She grabbed my face and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. When she broke the kiss, she was breathless again. "Oh. Oh God. I can't believe it. That was so good. I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

I wrapped my arms around her naked body. "Can I ask you a question?" She nodded. "Why was there a stack of your mom's old movies in your room?"

She giggled. "You saw that, huh? Educational purposes, I promise. Speaking of which," she reached down and found my dick in her hand, "I think this guy wants some attention."

I lay on my back, and let her take control. She kissed my stomach, and then took a good look at my face. I smiled back at her. Then she licked the head of my dick, coating the entire top with a mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum. Then she took the head into her mouth, working her tongue around it.

I laid there, and let her work her magic. She hadn't done this before, but I gathered that she'd watched enough videos, especially those of her mother, to learn the basics. She started taking more of my length in her mouth, but she couldn't take the whole thing. I brushed her hair back, and watched her eagerly sucking me.

I had been so excited the whole night, from Kennedi's massage and topless hug, through Kimmy's orgasms, that I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. But as I got close, I groaned, "Kimmy, I'm going to come."

She nodded, but continued sucking. "I'm gonna, I'm coming!" I said, and launched a spurt of hot cum into her mouth. She choked on it at first, but continued sucking it all out of me, drinking it all down. When I was done, she licked her lips and opened her mouth, showing me she had swallowed it all down her throat.

"Did I do good Daddy?" she smiled.

"Oh yes, sweetie, you were great."

She settled into the crook of my arm, rubbing her face on my sheets to get any residuals off her mouth. "As good as mom?"

I had to think about that. "Well I can't remember that. But it was one of the best blowjobs I can remember. How about that?"

She smiled again, and gave me a small kiss. "I'll take it."

Then I lifted the covers over us, and she laid with me. "Goodnight, Kimmy."

"Goodnight Daddy." She fell asleep in a minute, and then so did I, with my youngest daughter naked in my arms.

--

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed the story so far! More to come!

12