Memory Loss Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim spends Saturday morning with the girls around the pool.
2.8k words
4.7
44.4k
103
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

Welcome back. All characters are 18+. No characters resemble real people. Enjoy the fiction.

--

CHAPTER 5

--

When I had gotten home with Kim, it was past 11:00, and by that time both of Kim's sisters were in bed. I gave Kim a quick kiss goodnight, which turned into a longer kiss, but she did sleep in her own room that night.

The next morning, I felt an hand on my shoulder, gently shaking me, and a whisper, "Dad?"

Without opening my eyes, I mumbled, "Kimmy?"

"No, it's me," said Katie, "wake up."

I opened my eyes and spotted Katie above me. Her smiling face and long blonde hair over her shoulders. I saw bare shoulders and got wide-eyed, thinking she was topless, but realized she was wearing a strapless bikini top. "Hi sweetie," I croaked. I cleared my throat, and asked, "What time is it?"

"Almost 9. I thought you'd want to get ready before Pete shows up."

"Yes, thanks." I sat up. "Are you going to the pool?"

"Yes, the sun is perfect today. All three of us will be outside sunning, if you know what I mean."

I assumed that meant topless. "Got it. I'll give you privacy. Just cover up before Pete gets here."

She headed to the door, ready to go, but then turned back for a second. "You slept it pretty late. Whatever activities Kim had you doing last night must have wore you out." Then she was gone, down the hall.

I muttered to myself, "You have no idea."

--

I showered and got dressed, but managed to get in some time spying on the girls from an upstairs window. I hadn't seen Katie out there yet, so I marveled at her fantastic body. Studying her lying next to Kennedi, it was easy to see how the two of them would be mistaken for twins. In the right outfits, or in this case, no outfits at all, they were almost identical.

I thought about that for a minute, then went back to my room and found the photo album. It listed their birthdates. I realized they were only about 10 months apart, meaning Katie would have been just born when I got Kasidy pregnant again with Kennedi. We must have wanted Katie to have a sister right away. Or maybe we were just horny to do it again, after going months without.

At about 9:30, Pete texted me that he had something else come up, and he'd like to come over for dinner instead. I replied that was fine with me. I went outside to tell the girls about the change in plans. I made a show of covering my eyes with my hand, though I admit I was peeking through my fingers a bit.

"Daddy, you should grill something for dinner," said Kimmy.

"Yes please! That's a great idea," added Katie. "I think there's steaks in the freezer. If you take them out, they'll thaw before then."

I went inside and perused the freezer, finding no steaks. I went back to the door and called, "Katie, I don't see any steaks in here."

She sat up, re-snapping her bikini top. "I swear I saw some in there." She went in with me, and rummaged for a few minutes, and came to the same conclusion. "I guess not. Sorry. We'll have to get some at the store."

She stood up, facing me. I realized that she'd been in the freezer too long, based on how her nipples were now protruding through the fabric of her top.

She realized I was staring. "I guess it's cold in there."

"Yeah, must be the change of temperature from the heat outside."

She smiled, and hugged herself close to me. "Warm me up, will you?"

I wrapped my arms around her back, and rubbed her up and down, shoulders to waist, as she'd just come from the frozen tundra. And I felt her hard nipples pressing into my chest, and my dick started to engorge at the thought.

I was only wearing gym shorts at the time, so she felt it pressing against her belly. "Dad, is that...?"

I quickly released the hug and stepped away. "I'm sorry, that was..."

She pulled me in for another hug. "It's okay, Dad. I know things are confusing for you right now. Since you can't remember the last 20 years, you're probably remembering Mom, and she used to... take care of you."

"I, uhh..." The way she said those last few words made my dick twitch in my pants.

"I'm sure you don't remember this, but when I was a teenager, you caught me spying on you while you were getting dressed. I just wanted to see you naked," she whispered, making sure her sisters couldn't hear.

"Really?" I found it hard to believe. "You're making that up."

"No, I'm not. You grounded me for a month."

I laughed. "Good. No spying on your naked father."

"What about spying on your daughters?"

Busted. "What?" I tried to play it off.

"I know you check us out from time to time. I don't really mind, neither does Kenni. But I don't know if Kimmy knows yet."

I didn't say anything, but I'd already gone far further with Kim than just looking at her boobs. "Ah. Okay. If it's okay with her, does that mean I'm allowed to swim while you're out tanning?"

"I'll ask, but I don't think that will be a problem. I mean, you're our dad, you've seen us all naked before, right?"

"Except I can't remember it."

"But you will, I'm sure of it." She winked as she went back outside.

--

Turns out, all three girls were okay with it. I put on my trunks and went out for a swim. I did more laps, pushing myself, thinking I'd want to get back into my younger self's shape. If there was ever another race against my girls, I planned to put up a much stronger showing.

Kimmy and Kennedi both ignored me, both laying on their stomachs. But I noticed Katie still laying on her back, chair tilted up so she could watch me. She smiled when she saw me look her way. From where I was in the pool, her topless body looked amazing, and she made no attempts to cover herself.

When I finished, I walked towards them and sat down. "Looking good out there, Dad," said Katie.

"Well," I gestured to my body, "I used to be in better shape. I'm thinking if I keep swimming, I can lose some of this dad bod."

"You don't have a dad bod, Dad," Katie said. "You look good for your age."

Kennedi rolled over and pointed her bare chest at the sky. "Yeah, you do. Now Pete, he's got a dad bod."

Based on what I'd seen in the video chats, Pete had put on some weight. "Now that you mention it, is Pete a dad?"

Kennedi nodded. "He got married a few years after you did, but they're split up now. They had two boys, Jackson and Jeremy. We used to hang out occasionally, when you and Mom and Pete got together."

Kimmy shuddered, still on her stomach. "Ew."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jackson tried to kiss me once, when we were sixteen. I told him it was weird." She turned over to look at us. "I mean, I know he's not related, but he's almost like our cousin, you know?"

The other two girls nodded in understanding. I was suddenly angry at Pete's eldest son for trying to kiss my girl. "I hope that's all he tried to do."

"Don't worry Daddy," she grinned, "right now, you're the only man in my life." When her sisters weren't looking, she winked, emphasizing her statement's double meaning.

Sitting with three topless young blondes was doing wonders for my ego, especially knowing that I'd had sex with one last night. But they were still my daughters, so I was trying to control my erection, with little success. Kimmy saw it right away, and licked her lips knowingly. Kennedi wasn't looking, and I guessed her eyes were closed under her sunglasses. But Katie was looking, and also trying not to look. I decided to take myself out of the awkward situation. I covered myself with my towel, and headed into the house.

--

As I was climbing the stairs, I realized that Katie followed had me inside. "Dad?"

I got to the top of the stairs, and she quickly followed to join me. "What's up sweetie?"

"Remember our conversation from the kitchen?"

"Yes, what about it?"

She looked down at my swim trunks, then back to my face. "I was wondering if, now that I'm grown, we can revisit the whole No Spying on Naked Father rule."

"Um, I'm sorry?"

"I was wondering if I can see it. See you. Naked."

I guessed that she had been aroused a bit from recalling that memory from years ago. Then she watched me exercise, and probably thought about it more.

"You want to see my dick."

She hesitated, biting her lip, then said, "Yes. I want to see your dick."

It was really hard to say no. I even thought, would I be a hypocrite to fuck one daughter, but sternly rebuke another for having similar thoughts? "Are your sisters still outside?" She nodded, silently. "Come with me."

I took her hand and led her into my bedroom, closing and locking the door behind us. I sat her on the bed, and stood in front of her. "You can't tell your sisters."

She nodded. "I promise."

"Promise what?" I asked. She looked confused, so I clarified, "I need you to say it."

"I promise I'll never tell my sisters that I looked at your dick." It sounded so naughty coming out of her mouth.

I pulled my shorts down, and let them pool at my feet. I was now naked in front of my eldest daughter. Her eyes widened, and she looked very closely. "It's bigger than I thought." It started to grow in front of her.

"Bigger than your ex-boyfriend?"

"Much bigger. Can I... can I touch it?"

"I thought you were only going to look."

She blushed. "Can I do more than look?" Then she stood, reaching behind her, and unsnapped her top, releasing her breasts once more.

I took her hand and stood her up. "How much more do you want to do?"

She looked at me, still blushing, and kissed my lips softly. "More."

Her hand touched my stomach, and drifted downwards, and grabbed me. I responded by putting my hands on her waist, and bringing her in for another, longer kiss. She parted her lips, and I slipped my tongue inside, tasting her mouth, and she tasted mine. My hands drifted up her sides, and gently fondled her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and so was my cock, throbbing in her hand.

I guided her back to the bed, where we lay side by side. She didn't want to let go of my dick, continuing to work it with her hands, up and down. I brought my head to her neck, nibbling gently, and she gasped. Then I kissed down to her breast, taking her nipple into my mouth. She let out a quiet, "Oh! Oh yes!" as I teased her with my tongue. Meanwhile, my hand slipped downwards, cupping her warm snatch over her bikini bottoms. My fingers pushed in a bit and found where her lips separated, and rubbed her through the material.

She let me continue like that for a minute, and her handwork on me slowed as she concentrated on her own body's signals. Then she whispered to me, "You feel so good. I want you inside me."

I stopped sucking on her breasts, and looked her in the eye. I asked her, "Do you want your Daddy to fuck you?"

She nodded, desperately, but I wouldn't let her off the hook that easy. "I want you to say it," I told her, as my fingers continued rubbing her through her bottoms.

"I want my Daddy to fuck me. Fuck my pussy Daddy."

That was what I wanted to hear. I rose from the bed, and grabbed her bottoms from her hips, pulling them down and off. She spread her legs to expose that juicy pink flower. Like Kimmy, she was completely shaved. I couldn't resist putting my face there first, and tasting her. She sighed when I took my first lick, "Oh Daddy, yes."

But I only took a taste, and was ready for the main course. I kneeled over her gorgeous body, holding my dick in my hand, and aimed it at her entrance. I watched her face, as she nodded once more, then I pushed forward slowly. Her mouth opened into an O, and stayed that way as I stretched her insides with my girth. She was tight, not as tight as Kimmy had been, but still so tight and warm. I pulled out an inch, then back in two more, then out another inch, then in another two, over and over, until I was finally inside all the way. I looked down at where we were joined. Kim was taking me in all the way, like a perfect fit.

I looked back at her face. "What's inside you right now?" I asked, teasingly.

"My daddy's big dick," she replied. "Please fuck me Daddy."

I pulled out some, then started my rhythm. She was getting more wet, and it became more easy to slip in and out. Soon, she started making "mmm, mmm" noises with each thrust. The whole time, she watched me as I worked myself in and out, and she did her best from her prone position to match my rhythm.

This was amazing. Twelve hours ago, I had fucked a petite young blonde virgin, in my downtown office, and come inside her pretty body. Now I was fucking her beautiful older sister, making her large tits wiggle with each thrust. The fact that they were both my daughters was something I was trying not to think about at this moment, something I'd have to settle with later.

Katie's breathing changed, and I knew she was closing in on her climax. "Daddy, oh fuck, Daddy, it's so good!" she squealed. I picked up the pace, intent on driving her over the edge. "Daddy, yes, yes, Daddy, oh I'm coming!" she cried out loud, then her body convulsed, twitching once, twice, three times. I paused to let her come back to Earth. "Oh my god, Daddy, that was amazing!"

Her body was angelic, her perfect tits rose and fall with her heavy breathing, and her skin glistened with sweat. I was reminded more of her mother in that moment. I started thrusting in her again. She continued with her noises, saying "mmm, oh" with each thrust.

Then I pulled out, much to her surprise. She was going to object until I told her to turn over. She smiled and flipped onto her stomach, legs dangling over the edge of the bed, showing me her magnificent ass. As perfect as I thought her breasts were, her ass was just as perfect. I held her cheeks in each hand and pushed myself back into her waiting pussy. "Ohh yes!" she cried.

I fucked her from behind, ramming her, making her call out on each thrust. As she neared her next orgasm, I was nearing mine, and I told her, "Baby, I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yes Daddy, come inside me, make me yours," came the excited reply.

I yelled "Ahhh!" as I let loose, spraying her insides with my jizz, and that triggered her second climax. I could feel her insides squeezing my cock, almost milking all of the semen out of it. When my dick stopped throbbing, I pulled out, and collapsed on the bed next to her.

She flipped me onto my back and laid her naked body on top, crushing me with her boobs. She kissed me deeply, then said, "Thank you Daddy" with a big smile.

I had to ask, "So what brought all that on?"

She laid her head on my shoulder. "I had been noticing you were acting different since your injury. But good different. You were still you, but more energetic, more youthful." She wrapped her hand around my now deflating dick, still covered in juices. "But then I felt this in the kitchen, and saw the shape of it in your wet swim trunks." She giggled. "I just decided I wanted to at least see it."

"And more."

"And more," she agreed, then giggled again. "I think I've got plenty for now, and it's dribbling out of me." Then she got up, and headed for the door. "I'm going to shower. Thanks again Dad. I love you!"

"I love you too, Katie." Then she was gone, closing the door after, and I fell asleep.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers