Memphis's Ranch

Story Info
Romance between man and woman.
9.4k words
4.57
6.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of two planned series following the main character named Memphis. Memphis is a navy seal. This chapter covers the life story of Memphis and Amanda with him saving her life on spring break through the first 12 years of their marriage. As a 2nd cousin to the Walton family and the Wal-Mart fortune, she was independently wealthy thanks to a family trust fund. Anyone who is having sexual relations in this story series are 18 years of age or older. No underage sex happens in this story series. Any similarities to the main characters are total chance. Only a few real-life names are real. This is a fictional story. This chapter includes normal teen male and female sex, some lesbian sex, and group sex. This series is set in the future where Judicial slavery is legal. It will start in later chapters with more background information to come as needed on judicial slavery.

Chapter 1 First encounter at the beach

Spring Break in San Diego CA late March of 2030. First weekend together.

I always asked my wife why she loved me so much. Why she would ever go out with me as a beautiful and sexy young 18-year-old blond hair blue eyed former Miss Teen Arkansas has always been a question I asked her many times. She said it was because I swept her off her feet. Truth be told it was because I pulled her out of the surf and saved her life while she was on spring break, her freshman year in college at the University of Arkansas. She had come to San Diego with her girlfriends. Amanda, who was alone in the water, was caught in a rip current and was being pulled out to sea. I was returning alone from the bathroom from drinking way too many beers when I saw her alone in the ocean being pulled out to sea. By the time I got to her from the beach where I was on my swimming my way back to where my buddies and I were partying on the beach(well let's be honest, we were drinking beer around a bonfire and catcalling the females on the beach and playing football) I had to swim a long way against the waves coming in as I managed to get there in time as she had gone under for the 5th or 6th time that I saw. The young woman was struggling to remain above water. I grabbed her and swam parallel to the shore till I could get us out of the rip tide. She was so exhausted and out of breath from swallowing sea water that I used all my stamina and training from having just graduated as a SEAL to save our lives. My friends finally saw me pulling her up on to the beach. They rushed to help me get her to the lifeguard station down the beach to be checked out. They had radioed for an ambulance to take her to the local ER as she had swallowed a lot of sea water and had passed out. Amanda and her friends had been on the beach sunning and drinking lite beer all day and her ingesting large volumes of sea water had led to her being severely dehydrated. Her friends had figured out we were in the Navy on leave from talking to my buddies. I was just grateful to have been in the right place at the right time to save her life. We all returned to get our things as the sun had set and daylight turned to nighttime as our pass was over the next morning. We all wanted to start our first week out as a SEAL without being hungover. Imagine my surprise seeing Amanda 5 days later Friday at lunch after getting called in to the commander's office. I walked in and to report as ordered. The unit CO asked me if there was something I needed to tell him. I looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I could not think of a single thing I or my teammates had done that would be to the level of being called into the CO's office. I stood there for what seemed like minutes with him just looking at me waiting for me to speak. He finally broke into a smile and said there was someone in the back of the room here who wanted to thank me in person. I turned around to see the brightest and widest smile I had ever seen. It was my beach girl I had saved from the ocean. Amanda said she didn't know how to find me without coming to the base. She said she had to see me before going back to school on Monday. The commander asked me what had happened, and I gave him the honest answer that I happened to be in the right place at the right time to see her as the sun was going down while she was being pulled out to sea. Commander Tom Blanks, our CO had listened to her tell her story in private before I got to his office. She told him of her being saved by a SEAL on Sunday afternoon. After showing her a few pictures of team members she figured out who I was.

I am Michael Earl Miller or as my friends call me Memphis from my initials of MEM. I always thought it Ironic as I was from Jonesboro Arkansas which is an hour northwest of Memphis Tennessee. Tom, after hearing her story and much of Amanda's begging for me to get a weekend pass for her to show me how grateful she was for saving her life, granted me the pass to allow her to express her gratitude. Tom told her that if I stepped out of line, he would make the remaining 3 years of my 4-year initial enlistment to the Navy a living hell. She smiled and said she could take care of herself. Amanda would not take no for an answer. I told her as a new E-5 that I do not have a lot of money to entertain her. The cost of living in San Diego is high. Rent, utilities, food, and entertainment leave me very little of my paycheck to get by on. She said I am treating you to the best of everything this weekend. After being granted my weekend pass, I picked her up at her hotel and told her she is in charge this weekend. She took me first to Ruth's Chris steak house. She had made us a reservation for 6pm that night where she fed me a filet mignon and a lobster tail. I had already decided not to drink as I kept hearing my CO say he would make my life a living hell if I screwed up. As I am navy SEAL, my body was a finely tuned machine. 6-foot 4 inch, 220 pounds of lean mean fighting machine that sucked up calories like a starving wolf over a fresh kill. She had the petite filet and shrimp for dinner. A glass of wine for her and we were set. After we started talking while waiting for our order to be delivered, we were surprised to hear that we grew up three hundred miles apart back in Arkansas. Over dinner we fell in love as we talked about our family, home, school, why I joined the navy and so many more topics. After dinner we went back to the beach and watched the final minutes of the sunset slowly followed by a full moon slowly set over the shore where she almost drowned. I pointed out to her how the water flowing away from the beach would pull you out to sea. She had used most of her energy trying to swim back to the beach against the current instead of trying to swim parallel to get out of the tide. The next thing I knew I was being thrown onto the sand on my back and she was laying on top of me kissing me like I had never been kissed before. Her soft wet lips blended with mine as her tongue danced with mine. As it was after midnight now, she looked me in the eyes and told me to take her back to her hotel where she would properly thank me once and for all. That night as we ripped each other's clothes off and they landed strown about, it was all I could do to look away for a split second as she pulled my shirt over my head. I was so afraid that if I looked away for any second that she would disappear from my life. Her 5-foot 9 inch darkly tanned body with her 36-25-34 body with the firm nipples that stood out from her large C cup breasts with no tan lines anywhere to be seen. She giggled and said her sorority girlfriends had been laying out nude in the sun with her and laying in the tanning bed at the sorority house to avoid any sunburn while on vacation in San Diego.

After taking her back to her hotel room, she pulled me inside locking the door behind us. The shedding of clothes, hers, and mine, was in record time. Grabbing her up in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck with her boobs on my chest. The heat between her body and mine created sweat running down both our bodies. Laying her on gently on her back I climbed on top of her using my hands to hold her hands apart. Her kisses sent electrical current down my body all the way to my toes causing them to curl. Sliding down her body with love bites I suck one breast and then the other which forces her to rub her pussy on my 8-inch cock. We roll over with her on top rubbing her hairless pussy dripping her juices on my cock. She grabs my cock with her hand gently holding it up and brings her mouth and tongue to the tip and starts licking the head of my dick. I spin her around into a sixty-nine position to use my tongue to start licking her outer labia first. Slowly bringing my tongue up to her clit while using my mouth to suck on all her womanly goods. God, she tasted fantastic. Hot juicy and dripping it was now my sole mission to make her orgasm before she made me cum first. I grab her ass with both hand pulling her down to my lips as I lick from the bottom of her mons to her anus. It may have only been a few seconds or many minutes as time was an afterthought as we were in the middle of our first oral orgasm's. I managed to cause her to orgasm just seconds before her body shook from an earthshaking orgasm that shook the entire bed. She continued to bob her head up and down as I started coming in her mouth. She swallowed it all and turned and grinned at me telling me that anytime I wanted another blowjob from now on to let her know. I got up to get us a bottled water each out of the mini fridge as I know I was thirsty. As I get back on the bed, she orders me to lay on my back as she is ready to mount me as all it took for me to get hard again was for her to grab it and stroke it 2 or 3 times. As she swings her leg over my pelvis, with her right hand she holds my cock straight up and settles over it sliding down on it in one motion. As she reaches the base of my cock, I am rubbing her clit with one hand her left titty with the other and my mouth on the other nipple. I bring her to the first orgasm of many in our lives. Her whole body shakes as she continues to ride up and down while wiggling her ass at the same time. Her pussy is so wet as she squirts all over 6 pack abs. By now she has had 3 orgasms in the cowboy position. I tell her to get on her hands and knees as it's time for me to get mine. She rolls off and crawls to the edge of the bed showing me a fantastic ass. She wiggles it side to side and begs me to fuck her hard. I grabbed her by her waist and as I walked up to her and entered her with one swift thrust. After minutes of hot sweaty sex, I tell her I am ready to come, and she tells me to come in her and give her one more orgasm. She looks at me to tell me she has had both the birth control and std prevention shots. I rub her clit with one hand and a breast in the other. As we both reach blast of together at the same time, we stretch out on the bed out of breath. I look into her blue eyes and ask her where this is going. She turns red from blushing as she responds that we will always be together because she has fallen in love with me. Amanda says that she knows I will protect and love her always. I ask her how she knows that as she responds I will tell you when you come see me after the semester is over. I thought I already had my first few years in the navy planned out. A wife was never on the to do list. Next, she looks me in the eye again and tell me she is ready for round 3 or is it 4 now with the blowjob, the cowboy sex, and the doggy style. I tell her to spread her legs and put them in the air as I climb on top for missionary sex. The good thing about being a nineteen-year-old seal in the greatest shape is that recharge time is at a minimum. She reaches up to kiss me as I slowly piston in and out of her dripping wet pussy. After both of us coming again from a toe-curling orgasm, we lay there out of breath. She tells me she has our Saturday all planned out. She wants to go to the San Deigo boardwalk at Mission beach at noon. Then we are meeting her friends to go dancing and drinking for the rest of the night. Sunday afternoon she must fly back home at 3pm. We doze off asleep and wake up at 9 the next morning. I am woken up with her sucking on my dick as it gets hard, and she grins at me as she climbs on top of me again as both of my hands takes her nipples between thumb and index finger. Our lips again touch as my tongue plays tag with her tongue. We finish making love after I roll her over again and finish inside her as her legs are wrapped around my waist pulling me in again and again. After getting up to shower, I tell her I must have food as I cannot live on sex alone. Laughing she tells me that her mother always told her the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. We walked across the street to the IHOP. I ordered a large stack of pecan pancakes with maple syrup with a side order of bacon, sausage, and large orange juice. She orders scrambled eggs with bacon, orange juice and black coffee. Amanda starts talking and tells me that there are 8 weeks of school left. First you will come see me and meet my family and I will meet yours. Then I will be back in 10 weeks to move in with you for the summer. I am floored by her being so forward. We talk about our families, where we grew up, what we want in life, our hopes, and dreams of the future. Surprisingly, here is where I found out we grew up and lived 300 miles apart. I also found out she was on the dance squad for the University of Arkansas. I spy her looking at her cell phone several times Friday night and this morning. I am guessing that she is having some of her girlfriends checking up on her in case they need to rescue her. We hop into my truck and drive the short distance to the pier. I asked her if she wanted me to let her out at the entrance and then go to park and she said HELL NO, I want to be with you every minute this weekend. We finally found a parking lot 8 blocks away and pay to park all day even though we will only be here about 5 or 6 hours before getting ready to go to the bars tonight for drinking and dancing. We walk towards the pier as I get her a bag of cotton candy and us a bottle of water each. Amanda shares her cotton candy with me. Both of our fingers are sticky from eating the cotton candy. She takes my fingers and sucks on them, looking me right in the eye. Afterwards she turns red and says that will have to do as she will suck on something else later tonight. Her phone rang as I overheard her say no mother, I haven't told him that yet. I wonder what it is that she will tell me. Several times at the pier, I see her look at her phone several times. I find myself giving her my heart and soul minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. I know right then and there that she is my soul mate. We go into shops looking at local mementos. I spy one of those photo booths where you get 4 pictures made and they are printed on the spot. I pull her into the photo booth, and we pose for the pictures. After waiting about 5 minutes for them to be processed, we continued walking down the boardwalk. The boardwalk has a few small carnival rides such as a Ferris wheel. I pay for us to ride as we are one of only other 3 couples in line to ride the Ferris wheel currently. The ride operator spaces us out on the ride by not putting the couples in the cars next to each other. We stop near the top to let on another couple. The operator lets us ride for several minutes stopping occasionally to let people on or off the ride. As it's already midafternoon, we stop at the in and out burger to get a hamburger and fries. We talked about what foods we like. Surprise we like the same foods. I got a double cheeseburger with mustard, mayo, pickles, and fries with a coke to drink. She gets a single cheeseburger with mustard and pickles, fries, and sprite to drink. After eating we decided to go back to the hotel to freshen up before going bar hopping. I asked her where she wanted to go bar hopping at. She tells me her friends picked out Club Marina. It's a bar I've been to frequently. While eating our food, her phone keeps going off with alerts for text messages. I see her take a picture of me and hear the woosh as I know she has sent my picture to someone.

Opening the door to the hotel her phone rings and she answers it saying that it was her mother again. She motions for me to be quiet as she puts it on speaker phone. Her mother asks what we have been doing as she must have known that Amanda was spending time with me. Her mother asks her if I am with her, and she turns red from blushing. Yes Mother, Memphis is here with me. Her mother asks how we are getting along. Mother, we are doing great. We spent the day at the pier and tonight we are going dancing and drinking. Her mother tells her to put me on the phone. Do I call you Michael or Memphis she asks. I walked up to the phone and answered hello. Ma'am, I answer to either name, but I prefer Memphis. Her father and I want to thank you for saving our daughter's life last weekend. You don't know how much our oldest daughter means to us. Ma'am, I can only begin to appreciate her and how much she would mean to you. It was my honor and pleasure to save her life on Sunday at the beach. Amanda told us you're a navy seal. Yes Ma'am, I am as I told her that we were at the beach last Sunday celebrating the start of my 1st official week as a seal on Monday morning. Saving her was tough due to the extreme rip tide physically and mentally. Just saving her life was worth every minute of my seal training. I am going to call you Memphis, she said. Has Amanda asked you yet? Asked me what I replied. Amanda wants you to come see us after this school semester is over. Her father and I want you to come and stay at our house for a week. I am shocked and I mouth to Amanda "You want me to do what"? She turns red again as she replies I want you to come stay with me at my parents' home in Fayetteville for a week or so. Why I mouth back as I try to read her expressions. I want to introduce you to my parents and the rest of my family. To say I am shocked is an understatement. I honestly had not planned anything past this current weekend and taking her to the airport tomorrow. I try to tell her mother that I am honored to be invited. Her mother tells me they will not take no for an answer. I told them it would take most of the leave that I have to just drive there and back in my truck. She starts laughing out loud. Amanda, have you not told him yet. No mother I have not had time to bring it up. Amanda, what have you been doing all this time? Amanda is turning even redder and speaking softer. Mother, we have been busy. Laughing she says I was once a teenager too. Don't tell him the rest. Let us tell him after the plans are all made. Save the rest of it for his visit. Yes, mother I won't tell him yet. Well Memphis, my name is Wanda, and my husband is Jim. How are you and my daughter getting along there in San Diego? Now I am blushing and turning red as her mother is embarrassing me. Memphis, since Amanda has not told you, yet you must not have figured out the connection to our last name of Walton. How blind I must have been as I hadn't even asked her last name. Her family's last name is Walton as in the Walton family of the Wal-Mart fortune I ask. Yes, my husband is the first cousin to Sam and his brother Bud. He has worked as the chief marketing officer for Wal Mart for years. Amanda has asked us to welcome you to our house and thank you for saving her life. I look at Amanda and she mouths to me I wanted you to want me for who I am and not my last name. I must be honest by saying I had never even remotely thought she might be related to the Walton family being from Fayetteville. Memphis, we will be sending a jet to pick you up and take you back to California after the trip is over. We need to make some arrangements first. We will even take you to Jonesboro to see your parents and the rest of your family while you are here with us. You do want to see them don't you. Very much so as they have not had a chance to come to California as both of my parents work full-time. I asked her if she wanted to go to Jonesboro and meet my family as well. Amanda is grinning from ear to ear as she tells me that yes, she wants to meet my family. Wanda tells me that the jet can pick you up there in San Diego and fly you here and back to Fayetteville in about 4 hours each way. Would that work for you? I am stunned to think I would ever meet anyone who has a jet available to them. I am shaking my head as Amanda starts laughing while telling her mother that I am speechless and nodding my head yes. Wanda tells me that we will be in touch to discuss dates and times to plan a trip there for early June.