Men Are From Mars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. I had become delusional about our situation. I knew exactly what she meant by something we wanted but for it to become a complete lifestyle was something I had never anticipated. Work first, love second, fat a close third.

"Let's work on getting you closer to our goal, while we sort finances out? The distraction will do you good and let's face it, you've got some catching up to do!"

I had inadvertently agreed to a gruelling task. She was a woman possessed. As I no longer had to leave home, she removed the full length mirrors so I couldn't track my own progress. The shakes went from pints to quarts and my rewards were harder to earn.

I'd woken up with morning wood. Staggering my way at 6am toward the bathroom I went through the usual awkward motions. I heard the water splashing but when I looked down to check, nada. My soft paunch hid my member from view. There's something deeply erotic about that moment in a feedee's life. I tried to hold back by hanging gut whilst maintaining flow but to no avail. I was coming to a full realisation when, as if on cue she entered behind me. Her now 400+lbs creaking the Victorian floor. I turned to face her, our bellies brushing.

Before I could open my mouth she grabbed my dick and held it firm, I immediately swelled further in her tight grip. "Were you looking for this?" She accentuated with a stroke.

My mouth went dry. There was always something about her more dominant moods that got me flustered. Sometimes she could be soft as a kitten, sometimes fierce as a tiger. Composing myself I announced, "I guess I just have to learn to use the force for aim"

She chuckled but tried to remain serious, "Has my piggy gotten so fat he can't see his dick anymore? Has his big, fat, sack of a belly finally eclipsed his vision of his manhood? Hmm? Tell me fatty, how does it feel to know you'll never see it from above again? To know you've turned yourself in to such a blob that you can't, see over to your own rock hard cock." She gave me another tug. Her eyes darkened, "Well, fatso, I guess it's up to me to let you know what's down there from now on. Let me give you a reminder"

Her words were punctuated. She turned me around and placing her hands on my shoulders marched me backward toward the edge of the bed. Pushing me on to my back, I fell in to the deep duvet. Still warm from our sleep, I sank deep as her weight lowered on top of me. She kept one hand gripped round my shaft pumping slowly up and down whilst her tongue traced the inside of my lips. I could smell her sweet saliva, feel her perspiration. She was moaning and whispering as she picked up her pace, "Sooo fat. Sooo big", she reached in to the side drawer and pulled out her hand cream and slathered it all over my throbbing member, "You're turning in to your fantasy baby, a fat, gluttonous, blob. Too fat to reach his dick, so fat he needs his obese feeder to make him cum. Such a good fatty, cum for me, cum for your feeder." Her hot breath was on my neck, she licked my cheek and moved her grasp toward my tip, "you're so close now, I can feel it, that's it fatty, that's it!" I felt myself explode in her hand. As I was spent she wiped off the mess with a towel and kissed my cheek.

"Time for breakfast."

Every couple has its struggles. Ours was definitely an alternative one. It was not long until the true effects of our gain started to manifest.

In England very few people attain the level of mutual obesity that she had put us on a path to. As the following winter came I began to struggle with some fairly basic tasks. One of her dreams had come true for her at least as laced shoes became impossible without assistance.

For those wondering if this is a story of regret I can tell you that everything is personal but Kate was right about one thing at least. There is a deep bonding that occurs when physical reliance sets in.

She'd been struggling for a while but could still manage to reach when required. Sure she'd stopped painting her own toe nails but the girls at the local salon saw her weekly. The air outside was crisp and dry and the city was barely awake. Weekends in London were magical and due to the increasing discomfort of our car we'd taken to staying in the city over heading out to the Cotswolds for short stays.

We were preparing to go out for one of our weekly walks through the park when I heard her call me sweetly.

"Baby?" Her voice drifted down the narrowing corridor. As I entered the bedroom I saw her perched on the bench at the base of our bed. Her now goddess like form displayed dressed in cashmere and lycra displayed in its symmetry. "I need a little assistance".

She was fully clothed down to the ankle. Her feet which had stayed surprisingly slim for a woman of such abundance peaked out from beneath her skin tight "yoga pants". She had her illuminous sneakers at her side.

"Too fat?" She nodded in response.

I was starting to properly get in to my role as her feeder.

"Show me." I ordered handing her the shoe.

The show was erotic. Dropping the open sneaker to the floor she pushed her foot forward in to it making her gelatinous thighs strain the over stretched fabric holding them in. Her cellulite visible through the black sheen. Shuffling forward she braced her hands on her knees. Raising from the seat she did her best to place her foot delicately on the bench. Her gain had been rapid but even. Her now ample belly hung down, dome like in its shape. She reached down, my eyes following her hands. Then her perfectly manicured nails stopped about 3 inches short of her feet. I followed her arms up. She had the hands and forearms of a woman half her weight but as my gaze reached her elbows, I began to stiffen at the sight. Fat cascaded over her joints and pushed itself in to her ample bosom. She was compacting herself as tight as she can but the billowing mass she has forced on to her frame had her held in place. I knew what to say.

"One last milestone to go. Soon we'll have you too fat to reach here." I kissed her hard as I plunged my hand under her paunch and in to her groin. She was hot to the touch and a damp patch had formed. "Lay down."

It took me very little time to bring her to climax. The glory of her body put me in to a frenzy. Her mound, which itself was shaded by her belly, hid her lips entirely. She would describe how on a frustrated evening she once took herself over the edge just jiggling her paunch which now rubbed on her clit.

I too was beginning to experience something similar but having at least 60lbs until I was at her size I could only imagine.

She pushing up in to my hand when I decided to try and enter her. She rolled on to her side and I struggled to get part of me in. As soon as I entered her, she began to shake. Two trusts and she was off. I decided to leave it there and take in the sight before trying to finish myself with my hands. Lifting my belly out of the way I began to reach but before I could make it she had gripped me and began pumping. "Remember baby, this is for me to play with not for you!" She was an expert. Just as I got to the edge she reached for a left over truffle from the side table and stuffed it in my mouth. The sweet sensation coupled with her increasing pace finished me and I erupted on to my lower gut.

Smiling, we redressed ourselves. I helped put her shoes on and we continued out for out stroll.

London, although a step up from Paris, was not the most accessible city for a person of size. Our habits had changed considerably, having found former haunts far too much of a squeeze to bear. Having once had to pay for a chair out of courtesy when it cracked under my ever increasing weight I knew well to stay clear of uncharted territory.

We had exhausted two venues from the safe seating list and were on route to our third choice when my vision took a tumble. We had been conversing about some of the looks we were getting and how I had gotten stuck in a friend's doorframe at a house warming party when all of a sudden she slipped from view and my world went rapidly from grey to blue to black. I was dazed, the world hummed, voices, unfamiliar chattering, flashed of light as my pupils rolled against the inside of my eyelids. I can't remember what hurt more my head or my ankle. I took me another thirty seconds to realise I was on my back on Hertford street.

"What happened?"

"You slipped sweetie. Are you ok? You slipped on a plastic bag"

I tried to make light, "Mayfair:" I croaked, "London's dustbin! You can't walk for rubbish."

She giggled but there was concern in her eyes, "Can you get up?"

I rolled to my side and pushed myself in to a kneeling position. Placing my right foot forward the dull pain I was experiencing was immediately replace by a sharp stab in my ankle. I put on my best brave face as I inhaled sharply through my teeth. Composing myself I spoke, "No. I think I might need a hospital for this one."

I had a particular loathing for hospitals. We were in the blessed position to have private medical insurance but London has only one private ER and it has to cater for a large number of tourists.

Having got me, crawling, in to a cab we headed up to face the cues. Luckily they had a wheel chair rated for a man of my size. The wait seemed like forever. It had been a year since we stopped fasting in the mornings and I was accustom to an almost constant regime of snacking. When I got called to the room I was pleasantly surprised. The doctor was a portly understanding man. He ordered some X-rays and asked if I had had any other issues. After all the tests he called us back to the room.

"You have a fracture, Small but apparent. It will need a cast but due to your stature" he was considerate with his words, "you may need to consider a wheel chair along with the crutches"

Kate was nodding. Had I known then what was about to transpire I would have probably been better prepared for what was to come.

Having gotten wrapped up and left a less than insignificant deposit for the chair we headed home. The sun was setting as the cab traversed the park. The bare trees casting long shadows across the sculpted green landscape. It was the last time I properly took in that sight before our move.

The cab pulled up outside our home. I was sat in the wheelchair but was prepared to get out using my crutches. "Let me wheel you in baby. Rest your leg as long as you can."

That was the start of it. The six months that put me where I am now, super morbidly obese.

As soon as we got in the front door she positioned me in the living room while she prepared us a snack or pizza, sandwiches pastries and hot chocolate.

"Baby?" I recognised the tone. It was the same tone I'd heard a few years ago when we got started on this adventure. "I know this might seem like a bit of an inappropriate thing to ask but, would you let me take care of you until your leg's better?" I knew the code. She didn't have to explain anymore. If she wanted to use my new lack of mobility to speed up my gain I was all for it.

"I was hoping you'd ask!"

I was confined to bed for most of the first week. She wanted me stuffed to the gills at all times and I tried my best to oblige. She didn't even want me walking from the bed to the bathroom and would make me use the chair as often as we could.

I hadn't been pushing my limits as we did in the early days and I didn't realise how much I'd missed the feeling. There was something truly erotic about looking up at her, on the edge of pleasure and pain, as she handed me my second pitcher of shake. The stretching, taught, like a sexual ache made me writhe.

She would coo and praise me, "Such a good boy, such a fatty. Are you gonna grow for me? Get bigger, for me?" Lustfully I would push myself past my already extreme limits.

The first weekend we did an almost full day of it. Her timing perfect. She guided me through meal upon meal, on edge for most of the day, by then end, just the sight of the blender had me at full mast. Despite my pleadings I wasn't permitted to climax until Sunday evening. The ache of my distended gut now matched by a similar feeling from between my legs.

Sunday's climax came as I finished my fourth quart. It was short but intense. Her tongue teasing my tip brought me so close that as soon as she place her mouth around me I finished. The relief sending me dizzy I drifted straight off to sleep.

Every morning she left food in reach, every evening she returned to empty bowls, boxes and cups. I was following her wishes, easing myself in to the chair and wheeling myself to the bathroom when needed.

It was deeply hedonistic. I was living slothenly and enjoying it. The evenings: a brief format of the weekends were intense. I felt fatter, much fatter.

It took its toll. She took a week of work after the 4th weekend. By this point I was back on my feet, but was using them minimally. We started on the Monday side by side on our sofa. We must have made a sight. Nearly half a ton of human flesh heavily petting and feeding each other pizza. Each meal, a different food type, we had begun our reliance on each other. Helping each other stand up. Bathing each other. One sitting on the chair, the other sitting in our ample sized bathtub.

We had handles installed around the house and finally purchased the aides she had told me about all that time ago. We were on the precipice of her fantasy's manifestation in to soft hanging flesh. It was at this point she decided it was time for her to leave her job. She had already lost her client facing position but due to family contacts her firm had kept her on through the last two hundred pounds.

We took on a driver and despite my dislike for them purchased what I nicknames the yank mobile: an Escalade. It was the only vehicle we found suitable for our increasingly massive frames.

We were both missing the gourmand aspect and were large enough where we could coast the rest of the ride while properly enjoying it. London's restaurant scene, although not fantastically catering for people of size, certainly has a lot to offer. We would tickle our palates with the finest facsimile of Kyoto cuisine for lunch, the colors and shapes of imperial japan ordered in a gluttonous excess. Sacrilege to some, sacred to us. The gap to supper bridged stunningly at one of the fine hotels taking in the civil tradition of afternoon tea. Scones, sandwiches, petit fours, cakes towered high on silver and porcelain. Conversation flows well in the presence of food. We gained more than pounds, we took back a facet of our relationship that the distractions of the past year had hidden from us. Supper was often a bistro affair: gourmet burgers, homely tarts, steak frites, always followed by desert. The shakes topped up the calories before bed.

Love as our bubble shielded us from anything negative that arose. I can't imagine the thoughts that passed through onlookers' faces but if anyone reading this recognises the tale, I can only say that I can only hope you have experienced the closeness we gained through it all.

One day, after returning from high tea at the Dorchester we arrived to an amazon parcel that the housekeeper had kindly placed on my bureau. Kate spotted it just after I did and excitedly declared, "Goody, it's here!".

"What is it?" She'd peak my attention

"You'll see!" She picked up the package and walked to the bedroom. Closing the door behind us she began tearing in to the box. It revealed something that I didn't expect. I stared at the contents somewhat anxious.

Stepping up from the heated floor, I waited for the beep. The air: silent. Looking down, as gratifying as it may have been visually would be useless. I could not tell what I was hoping for but when the silence was broken by the eagerly anticipated chime, I couldn't help but question what I had become.

"Are you ready?" her tone excited but restrained. I nodded. I remember the feeling of my chin moving up and down as she announced. "Five seventeen", She was jumping and clapping. I was shocked. I was gigantic, a quarter ton of flabby human flesh. I looked down at my massive form again. My chest, once firm and square now supporting two rounded mounds that lay either side of by pendulous belly. A line continued round all the way under my arm pits. I wobbled and jiggled with every movement. I was thinking about the changing feeling of those parts of me I couldn't see. How I had to push my hand in to my crotch to aim on the few occasions I still peed standing upright.

I was brought back to the present situation by her voice, "My turn." Her excitement building.

Still silent I stepped down from the platform and positioned myself so I could view the display. I have to admit at the time I was not meeting this moment with the same enthusiasm as her but I remained stoic.

The beep chirped and I began to focus. The three red digits, glowing in front of me did not help. I was not prepared for that moment, I had never even anticipated its arrival. It mocked me, unnerved me and despite the surreal feeling, there it stood, evident, apparent.

"Well?" she chimed. I looked at her face. She glowed, her radiance softening the blow I had just been dealt.

"Five Zero Two."

She practically leapt toward me, again fawning over my corpulence. "So you're..."

"Heavier than you." My tone neutral.

"I want to remember this moment. Can I take some pictures?" I was in no mood and wasn't afraid to voice it.

"Not right now." I was somewhat cold in tone.

Her formerly happy face somewhat soured her smile struggling to hold its place between her chubby cheeks. "Why?"

"I, I don't know. I'm just not sure how I feel about it really. It's a bit of a shock and I haven't quite taken it in."

"OK baby, let's talk this through. Go sit down I just need to use the bathroom. Put the kettle on I'll be in in a minute."

I was pouring hot water in to the pot when she entered and seated herself. The familiar creak of the sturdy bench followed by her usual relieved sigh. I turned slowly. I didn't feel ready to face the conversation. I knew how persuasive she could be and was somewhat feeling like she was the enemy in all this.

Lowering myself down across the table I avoided eye contact as I poured her a cup and slid it toward her. Pouring my own I gradually raised my vision to meet her gaze.

She had no tell, no sign of emotion. I needed one to know where I stood.

"You know, this is not the best time for second thoughts." Her statement angered me.

"Second thoughts about what?" I snapped back fully aware of the ridiculous statement I had just made.

"Oh come on baby, I know it's a surprise but you knew it was coming. Your eight inches taller than me and"

I was still not happy, "And what?" I was not in control of my emotions.

Hers however were beginning to show. A melancholy tone crept in to her voice, "I can help you lose it if you want?" She was solemn but clearly emotional.

No matter how mad I was, I hated to see her upset. Her joy, her excitement had driven me this far but I hadn't stopped to reflect on how important it was to me. I pushed back from the table and walked round to her side.

Unsure of what I was going to say I began, "Bunny, Don't worry too much about it. But look at us. It's not like this is a situation I ever envisaged when I was younger. We're reliant on each other and our household staff. And now," She was beginning to look more relieved.

"It's just a shock that's all. I mean you were always the fat one."

"Fatter" she jovially interjected.

"Fatter. But now it's somehow a lot more real than it was before. I mean I never expected to look like this. Be like, this" I gestured my hand across my corpulent form. "I don't know why but it was just such a shock. I mean, it's not like I wasn't aware but, I, I"