Menage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day came. All three piled in the car and trekked to the Andrewsville pavilion and banquet hall. Upon arrival, they proceeded to gussy themselves up: Marianne in her three-piece, Bella in her family's generation-handed wedding dress, Abbie in a cocktail the other two'd bought her for the occasion. Also gussied would be their surnames, sharing Marianne's with the help of a hyphen. Abbie didn't mind admitting, she was extremely anxious. She hoped first of all none of their friends knew her from the bachelorette party, soused on champers as they were. To help her avoid recognition, Marianne and Bella took Abbie to have her hair straightened, and gave her a feather-adorned beret to wear with her dress. Abbie was tremendously grateful, more so as her new fiancées told her how beautiful she looked. She amused herself with the thought that as the ladies now supported her and bought her things, it almost felt as if she were their daughter rather than their brand-new wife. Which struck her as a perverse thought, yet...interestingly perverse, somehow. Perhaps the kind of thing they could explore...in a sexual fantasy one day...

The (normal) wedding went off hitchless, as did the reception under the pavilion tent. Balloons were everywhere, including in the hands of the bridal party and many of the guests. Abbie's heart went on pounding through her chest the entire afternoon and evening, losing no anxiety. Especially as Bella approached her at one point and asked if she could have this dance. Abbie obliged, and confessed how nervous she was. Bella kissed her and urged her in a soothing tone to relax. But all this did was temporarily reroute the excitement to Abbie's emotions and hormones. On one hand, she had a wonderful new home. On the other, she was about to commit the rest of her life to these two...gorgeous, lovely, funny, charming, sexy, absolutely darling ladies.

...What'm I so nervous about again?

It was going on 9:00 at night when the final guests departed. To avoid suspicion, Marianne and Bella had Abbie and the officiant surreptitiously slip off as it got dark. They sat together by the sparkling, moonlight-glimmering bay until the brides called them. Abbie heard the ringtone chirp, gave a small jump, and rummaged her purse for the phone.

"Hello!"

"Hey love!" came Bella's voice. "You two can come back in now."

"Um...actually, uh..." said Abbie. "It's really really beautiful out here by the water. Could we maybe do it out here?"

Bella and Marianne agreed this was a fabulous idea. They grabbed four balloons, met together down by the waterline and formed a diamond. The soft night breeze toyed with their hair and the edges of their clothing. Each tied a balloon to her wrist and they joined hands. The officiant still had her book, but it was a bit too dark to read, and she was manually occupied. She decided to wing it.

"Every day I unite promised souls in matrimonial harmony. And every day I am once more reminded of the inexplicable, amazing and multifaceted powers of love. Tonight I consider myself privileged to witness a special union, unhindered by the footsteps of tradition. Bella and Marianne, the two of you have already pledged your devotion to one another before the eyes of the lord and your beloved friends and family. Abbie, you too shall now be woven into this blessed bond." She turned to her right.

"Marianne Louise Wallman... do you hereby take Abbie May York as well to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poor, forever and ever, till death do you part?"

Marianne turned to her right, to gaze lovingly into Abbie's eyes. She sniffled as a tear began to well up.

"I do."

Abbie's heart swelled and accelerated in her chest. The officiant turned to her left.

"Bella Daphne Crenshaw-Wallman... do you hereby take Abbie May York, as well to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poor, forever and ever, till death do you part?"

It was Bella's turn to address Abbie. She looked to her left.

"I do."

Abbie's tummy teemed with butterflies. She felt jittery. She suddenly didn't know if she could do this. But she felt the officiant's gaze turn her way. She turned to look gay ahead, right back at her.

"Abbie May York..."

Abbie gulped.

"Do you hereby take Marianne Louise Wallman, and Bella Daphne Crenshaw-Wallman, to be your lawfully wedded wives..."

Abbie felt chills run up and down her back. The officiant's voice began to echo in her ears.

"...For better or worse, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poor, forever and ever...till death do you part?"

Abbie shivered and sweated at the same time. She was afraid she might break the wind again. She looked from Bella to Marianne and back. She took in the same glowing limerence in both of their faces. Something at once occurred to her.

They loved her.

Oh my fucking god, they love me.

Several seconds passed, feeling like eternities.

Do I love them too?... Oh my... oh my god, do I love them too?? Am I really about to do this? Do I dare??...

DO I??...

"...Abbie, dear?" the officiant gently prodded.

Abbie swallowed. She formed the words in her mouth.

"I do."

For just a moment they weren't sure what she said.

"Oh—love?" said Bella. "You-you whispered...I don't think we quite h—"

Abbie abruptly burst.

"I DO!!" She started hopping with glee.

"I do! I really really do! I so do!"

Her two brides reacted with according joy. They had to calm down just to let the officiant officially officiate.

"By the power vested in me by the state of Minnesota," she intoned, regarding each of them.

"I now pronounce you wife... and wife... and wife. You may all kiss."

Bella was the first to swoop Abbie up into her arms and lay a big, romantic, newly wedded smacker on her lips. Marianne did the same. When they were both finished, Abbie felt dizzy, giddy, funny all over...and a little horny. All of her worries and apprehensions were gone. She felt totally safe and secure in her decision, as well as the shelter of her new wives' home and hearts. As soon as she'd said "I do," she immediately somehow knew that everything was going to be okay. It may have been weird, it may have been unorthodox, it may have been downright in-flipping-sane...but after all was literally said and done... it was right.

Yes. I do love them. I do.

And she watched as Marianne and Bella kissed once more just for good measure. It was hot. They then headed back, thanked the officiant and bade her goodbye. Finally, they returned to the car, Abbie in the middle, a wife holding each paw.

"So...honey..." Marianne smiled her way.

"Would you like to go home, and make this marriage truly official?"

Abbie's nipples and pussy tingled.

"I would...my darling."

"Hey now, you two dollfaces, don't leave me out!" Bella chimed in. A medley of giggles ensued.

They resumed their car, the solitary vehicle left in the lot, turned the ignition, and drove home.

Marianne's home. Bella's home.

And Abbie May York-Wallman's home.