Ménage À Trois

Story Info
In the beginning there was nothing, then they discovered sex.
6.5k words
2
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ménage à trois

Just a little notice before the story begins.

Dark and Darkness are the same thing and are eventually combined into Dark/Darkness.

Right pink hand represents becoming female.

Left blue hand represents becoming male.

Happy Reading.

________________________________________________________________________________

Before the beginning there was only Darkness. Or that's what the Light would have you believe.

But the real truth is that neither the Light nor the Dark remember which of itself was first. Maybe there was the Light and the Dark came from it. Maybe there was the Darkness and the Light came from it. Or maybe just maybe both were always there but couldn't comprehend the other for who knows how long. Then maybe they suddenly could.

The Light and the Dark clashed endlessly. While the Darkness tried to understand the Light, the Light couldn't understand the Dark and would eventually be deemed as evil by most but not all.

Endlessly...Endlessly...Endlessly...Endlessly...Endlessly.

The Light and The Dark clashed. A thing began to happen. Something that would be called a desire or a need eventually. A desire/need for something. Something more. A reaction to this happened. A small section, for that is the only way to describe it, of the Light and the Darkness began to then mix.

Now there was something more. There was the Light and the Darkness. And there was this perfect balanced mix of them.

This Balanced Mix had the echoing desire/need of the Light and the Dark. The Balanced Mix in a way observed the Light and the Darkness clashing.

The Balanced Mix acted, not instinctively nor with conscious intent but with something that can not be explained or comprehended. The Blanched Mix inexplicably drew the Light and the Dark to it. This to was something new, something that would be theorized eventually.

Compressed and compounded, as it can only be understood, the Light and the Dark and the Balanced Mix were forever changed. Then suddenly everything was rushing outward.

This was now the start of what we would know as reality, as causality, as the universe.

The Light was no longer seemingly endless but was a being that had a comprehensible size to it.

The Dark/Darkness was no longer seemingly endless but was a being that had a comprehensible size to it.

They were both more and also less then what they had been. The Light and the Dark/Darkness stopped clashing and retreated from each other to comprehend what happened to themselves.

The Balanced Mix to was changed. Though not visibly changed, not now. The Balanced Mix looked around, for it could look. It sensed much was going on around it and it knew that it was the cause. It felt something going by, something moving. Something passing. It was and the center of this and yet wasn't.

The Blanched Mix observed/looked at what was happening as a result. It saw many small things which would lead to many big things but had somehow not happened yet. In seeing this it learned what learning was. It learned many things.

It gained knowledge and more conscious thought from this. It decided it needed something and that was a name of sorts. It knew that it could look to see this but it knew it didn't need to. The Balanced Mix would call itself something and that something was Time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time, who looks very different now, had closed the book it had been reading and looked around to the entities in the room.

They were in a vast room with a huge table along with chairs and a lot of devices that measured/counted the passage of time. Some were hourglasses and clocks. These things didn't exist elsewhere in the universe currently for it wasn't yet their time to.

The entities were all seated.

As you all know when a new entity comes into being I read how the universe begun, Time said and gestured to their new arrival.

Yes we know, Space said.

We did gather here at your request Time because you said there was indeed a new entity, Entropy spoke.

And I thank you all for this as I always do, Time replied.

We are all very curious as to what this new entity will bring into this universe, Light said.

Of course we are, Said Dark/Darkness.

Light and Dark/Darkness eyed each other contemptuously, most knew they barely got on with each other.

Please don't fight you 2, we don't need that, Time said.

Space giggled. Time seemed to always be coming between Light and Dark/Darkness.

Time shot Space a look and Space stopped giggling.

So new arrival, you've had while to become adjusted to your state and I just told you how the universe began; Time said, pausing before continuing. Have you decided on your name and have you come to know what you bring.

I thought long and hard as you told me to time, I spent many hours in the dedicated room deep in thought. The new arrival said and looked around before continuing. I even know why my right hand is pink and my left hand is blue.

At this the new arrival placed both hands on the table.

I am to be called Life and I'm to bring true new life into this universe; Life said.

Time nodded while Entropy spoke.

And just how are you going to do that, Entropy said.

It has to do with my hands, you all must pick a hand to hold, Life said. The ones who choose to hold my right pink hand will be given the ability to receive new life while the ones who choose to hold my left blue hand will be given the ability to give new life to those who can receive.

And what about you? Space asked.

For me I must place either my right or left on my stomach and what I will be given will depend on which hand I place. Life said. Since there are 6 of us I will go last to ensure there is a balance.

So what must we do after that, there has to be more; Entropy said.

There is, we must pair up, Life said. We'll figure out what to do, with some help from Time who had already seen it.

Indeed so, Time said. And what we do will trigger a release of cosmic energy that will alter the universe, the effect will be slow but it will become apparent eventually.

Time had indeed seen what choices would be made here. They each had 2 choices and those who ultimately gained the ability to receive new life would indeed receive it. They'd bring new life, new entities to the universe by pushing them from their bodies. 3 here would bear that. But Time wouldn't tell them what choice to make, they'd have to make their own choice. Though the choice Life would make would be determined by others.

So, are we all ready to choose or do you need longer to decide, Time said.

The entities looked around at each other.

I think this should be discussed more. Dark/Darkness said.

Of course you would say that, Light said.

This is a very important decision and shouldn't be made in haste. Dark/Darkness said.

Every decision we make as a group or as individuals is an important decision; Light shouted, slamming it's hands down on the table. The brightness in the room increased slightly.

Calm yourself Light, Dark/Darkness does make a good point. Entropy said.

Light stood and turned to look at Entropy, it's hands glowing brightly.

This choice that we are faced with here will bring about a great profound change not only among ourselves but also among the whole universe. Entropy said.

Light stared at Entropy intently, it's hands still glowing.

From what Time has said it is a choice that we will make without fail but that doesn't mean we can't understand the choice as best we can; Entropy said, turning to look at Time.

Is there anything more you can tell us that without it effecting our ability to choose, Entropy asked.

Light sat with an indignant sound and it's hands stopped glowing.

As you all know there are certain things that I refuse to disclose for they will impede your decision making. Time said, pausing before continuing. All that I can tell you is that we will each be permanently changed by the choice we make here.

Time looked at each of them in turn.

Permanently, profoundly, and on so many levels that it'll alter the very fabric of the universe; Time said.

They all looked at each other before looking back at Time.

Space was the next one to speak.

Then if that's all you can tell us then I suggest we put this to a vote, Space stated.

When no one voiced an objection Space continued.

So as usual we will vote for or against, Space explained. It will be Four us to enact this transformation meaning we have all the needed info or it will be Against us to enact this transformation meaning we need to discuss it more. Please state your vote; Space finished.

Light stated ~ For.

Dark/Darkness stated ~ For.

Time stated ~ For.

Entropy stated ~ For.

Life stated ~ For.

Space stated ~ For.

It is unanimous and decided then, Time said.

Yes, indeed so. Space spoke. It then stood up and raised it's hands. The other entities stood as the table and chairs vanished.

Who will go first then? Life asked.

I will, Light said.

Very well then, step close to me and grasp the hand you choose, Life stated and raised both of it's arms until they we reaching out.

Light walked over to Life and stopped just short. It looked at both of Life's hands.

Light stood there, contemplating and soon enough it raised it's right hand and placed it in Life's pink glowing right hand, grasping it.

A pinkish light enveloped Light, starting with it's right hand and slowly enveloping it's whole body. Lights body then began to change. A few moments later this was done and the pinkish light faded.

Light now turned around and looked at the others.

The body of Light was changed. More slender looking yet with a new fierceness. Light knew that now wasn't the moment to focus on such things and so did the others, Light stepped aside.

One by one the other entities came forth. Dark/Darkness raised it's left hand to grasp the blue glowing left hand of Life. A blueish light then enveloped Dark/Darkness.

Time came next, already having made it's mind up. Grasping Life's pink glowing right hand with it's own right hand a pinkish light enveloped Times body.

Space walked up to Life and after a few moments made it's decision. Space lifted it's left hand to grasp the blue glowing left hand of Life. As with the others a blueish light enveloped all of Spaces body.

Now it was Entropy who approached Life. Entropy had done the math and knew it's choice would effect what Life would do to maintain balance as it had said earlier. Entropy raised it's left hand to firmly grasp the blue glowing left hand of Life. A blueish glow enveloped Entropy's body.

Life looked around at them all and knew it's choice was already made, that it never really had a choice.

It took it's right glowing pink hand and placed it on it's stomach. A pinkish light immediately enveloped it's entire body. Afterwards the hands of Life no longer glowed.

Light, Time, and Life knew what they are now and more importantly they understood what they are now. They were females with Light being the first female among them, which granted her a uniqueness the other 2 didn't have. They also knew what they had been given to bring true new life into the universe. Vagina. Hymen. Womb. Ovaries. Breasts with Nipples capable of making Milk.

Dark/Darkness, Space, and Entropy went through what the others had. They knew what they are now and had a deep understanding of it. They are males. And Dark/Darkness was the first male among them and he had his own uniqueness which the other 2 didn't have. Just like the other 3 they knew what they had been given to bring true new life into the universe. Penis. Testicles. Viral Semen.

They now fully regarded each other.

Males looked unabashedly at females. Females looked unabashedly at males. Males looked unabashedly at males. Females looked unabashedly at females.

Their bodies had been changed so much and the color they had was greatly enhanced.

Light is an entity made of different shades of white as impossible as that sounds. Her body was more defined now with the introduction of her gender.

She has 2 breasts with each one differing slightly in size and her nipples were erect and ready for the task of feeding that would come. Light now had an overall appearance that would one day be called a feline, more notable a lioness but it's more like the characteristics are just beginning.

Dark/Darkness entity looked over his new appearance, his differing color of black was much more notable now. He ran his hands down to his penis and felt it. There was a bulge close to it's base which would one day be called a knot, he knew the purpose of it. He felt lower and there were his testicles, full of the sperm that'd mix to become semen. The overall appearance of Dark/Darkness is what would one day be called a canine, more notable a wolf though said characteristics are just beginning.

Time is on the unique side with her coloring. She was, formally an it, made up evenly of white and black. When the universe began that coloring started to change and soon enough was what it is now. Pure silver, Time is a entity with the color of silver. The sliver was in constant motion and gave the illusion of different shades, which is much more defined now, though her skin was solid to the touch. Time had more then 2 breasts, in fact she had 8. 2 regular sized ones on her chest with their exact sizes differing. She had 6 smaller ones on her stomach, each with differing sizes. The overall appearance of Time could be likened to that of an equine with a slight mix of a deer, so the beginnings of a mare and doe yet not.

If one thought that Time was unique with her color then Space needs a good hard looking at for the color of Space is an enigma. The entity of Space doesn't have a color of his own, if one looks at Space then one would see every individual color shining through. Such a thing would one day be deemed prismatic. Space bent a little bit of what was around him so he could look at himself. He liked what he saw and he saw that he had a good length on his penis with sharp barbs not only on the head but also along the length. He looked lower and saw he had 4 testicles. The overall appearance of Space would what would one day be called a jaguar but not totally.

Entropy is a entity of such dark gray that many have and will mistake him for Dark/Darkness. He to felt his penis, it was a respectable length with also a bulge at the base. After later discussion they'd learn that the knot of Dark/Darkness and the knot of Entropy differed. Entropy felt lower and there was his 2 testicles, which were huge, and would learn are the biggest of the 3 males. The overall appearance of Entropy is comparable to that of a canine, with it being more closely to a hyena though one could easily not think so.

Life is an entity of a very vibrant green with some differing shades. Her 3 breasts are of a size that one would think they a constantly making milk though each breast isn't the same size. The overall appearance of Life is that to in the canine area, with her of what would been seen as a fox in the future and she'd give name to vixens with her being the first.

A temporary feature that all 3 males share is that they have a very very very sharp tip on their penis which will break off shortly after sex begins. There will be little pain to the males with no permanent damage to their individual penis. There will however be permanent damage to the vaginas of the 3 females with the loss of their individual hymen. The females will forever feel the loss of their hymen even if it's not a constant feeling while the loss of the sharp tip is inconsequential to the males.

As we talked about Space, said Time.

Space was snapped out of looking at himself and responded with a, Of course Time.

Space raised his hands and made a motion with them. 3 very luxurious and comfortable beds appeared.

Light and Dark/Darkness moved to one bed. Time and Space moved to another bed. Entropy and Life moved to the last available bed.

Light looked up at Dark/Darkness as he towered over her, from what she could see he was lost while gazing down.

He then started struggling and exclaimed: You're so bright, all of you and I can't seem to find where I put it in. I wish that I had those sunglasses things that Time told us about awhile back. He kept trying and was now prodding her ass. Light kept herself from smiling for she herself wasn't real sure as well which is amusing and she lets him keep trying.

Next bed over was Time and Space. Space was not having the same problem Dark/Darkness was going through for he could see Time just fine. His problem was that he was seeing many reflections of himself in her smooth silvery body and the result of that is narcissistic which has him just laying there staring. Soon enough Time grow bored and impatient, she isn't sure which she is more, and she loudly tells Space to FUCK HER. This snaps Space out of his narcissism. He eyes her nervously and is deeply afraid of fucking this up cause that's what he usually does, screws things up and he doesn't want to do that here.

Entropy and Life have their own problems over in the third bed. Entropy has his penis in the right hole but despite his fuckings he can't seem to be able to pierce through her cherry. Turns out that her hymen is much more thicker, more substantial then either of them thought it'd be. Entropy calls out over to Dark/Darkness to ask: Hey buddy, any luck over there with Light. Have you managed to get your penis in her.

No response. Entropy waits and still nothing so he is about to ask again when there's a sudden scream from Light.

Time and Space as well as Entropy and Life all stopped what they were trying to do to look over to the bed that held Light and Dark/Darkness.

Light and Dark/Darkness were both panting and looking at each other. He had done it, he had taken her hymen and in the process had broken off the sharp tip of his penis which he knew didn't matter for all that mattered right now was he'd broken her hymen.

Not looking away from Light he shouts a reply to Entropy: It takes some real force, you just gotta push harder and not wuss out. It'll hurt her but just as I got mine in so to can you get yours in and.....

Dark/Darkness stops speaking for he suddenly begins to panic for in the suddenness of breaking her hymen he was an inch or two short from being fully within her. So his now forming knot was half in and half out of her vagina. Light is extremely delighted by this and squeezes down hard which pulls him the rest of the way in with a very soft popping sound. Fully sheathed within her his knot finishes forming, which locks the 2 together.

Space is worst for wears though, he can't seem to get an erection and looks sadly around him. The other 4 are having their fun and he just can't seem to get started. Suddenly he feels a hand on his face and he turns to look at Time. She is looking up at him kindly and she says to him, may I try something. He nods and they reposition themselves. Time starts licking his shaft while she fondles his 4 testicles. Space can't help but moan at the sensations he's feeling from Times administrations and soon enough his erection begins. Time focuses on the sharp barbs on the head of his penis and is rewarded with a passionate cry and small squirt from his opening. She loves the taste and knows she'll get more of it later.

Things start to look hazy as everything around them begins to devolve and zoom out. The zooming out continues until the view leaves Times head. That was one of the many possibilities that she saw as she and Space were walking over to their bed.

Do you plan on giving me a nice hard fucking my sweet feline? asks Time. Space looks at her with a look of someone who has already decided and nods.

12