Menage a trois Plus one Ch. 01

Story Info
A triangle is not square in Paris - Ch01 - Setting the scene.
2.2k words
3.79
8.4k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there this is my first story please give me all feedback you feel good & bad.

*

CHAPTER 01

This was a warm Sunday morning of mid-September, Gloria was lazily waking-up, she was not yet fully accustomed to her new room. She moved in this flat within a suburb of Paris less than two weeks ago. She had left her boyfriend in England and had not yet met anyone of interest here. The warmth between her legs was telling her that it might be time to do something about it.

She was not good at keeping boyfriends anyway, mostly because she found them to be not so good at sex. She was as well bored at the traditional English male macho that would only care about booze and football, but she tended to attract them anyway. They were proud of the great England like it was still an Empire without realizing that it was long gone. In fact with the Brexit, this type of guys seemed to have multiplied. It is the Brexit indeed that made her leave the UK.

A year ago she found her first job after her university BA in English and French. It was as a translator of legal documents for an investment bank. The best thing is that she could work from home she did not have to go to London very often. Soon after, Gloria started understanding from the document she was translating that her company was trying to relocate either to Frankfurt or Paris. When mad Boris arrived in power the bank decided to leave for Frankfurt. This when she realized that not only her recent job was doomed. But as well the future in this country was doomed as well. When a country is curling onto itself, it only leads to bad things. History has demonstrated that many times.

This is when she started to look for jobs in EU and particularly France & Belgium due to her degree. It went super smooth. This University in Paris called Jussieux had a late withdrawal and was rapidly seeking an English teacher for which she was perfectly qualified. It all started early August. She signed her contract towards the end of August and had only a week to get rid of most of her stuffs to move to Paris. And so she did including John her boyfriend.

John was quite tall with a strong built, blond hair. She liked his large strong hands, on his side he enjoyed the British Ales but was not a great lover as he was a bit clumsy with his body. Added to this Gloria was tiny in comparison and was always scared that he would break her. But still she dumped him with a good sex session for him to get a positive souvenir of her.

She started rubbing her inner legs through her fluffy Pyjamas as he would wake her up when he wanted to get laid. And went on to remove the buttons of the vest to free her tiny tits and started to pinch the nipples. Gloria was very slim, her petite body was extremely attractive with a very pale skin. She has a nice firm bum making an arch to her perfectly waxed pussy continued by slim legs. She slid a hand under her pants and started with her index finger to stroke the smooth skin of her lips up and down her slit, she liked a lot her pussy, for her it was the most beautiful part of her body. It started with a nice curved mound bellow which was a pair of plump lips nearly fully closed. In between, one could distinguish below a thin pink line initiated by her clitoris hood continued by her small inner lips. It was all super smooth and very sensitive.

She was starting feeling aroused she went back to her nipples to feel how erect they were. They were a little bit but not yet at full sensitivity. It was the moment to massage her globes. Those would barely fill her hands but were quite firm and springy. She started picturing her John who really enjoyed fondling her breasts and maybe it was one of the few things he was really good at. Starting on the side where the boob meet the ribs, gently caressing the smooth skin with a single finger on the direction of the underboob. And continuing to turn around while spiralling towards the areola and the nipple.

This was starting working her up, she continued by brushing the now nearly fully erect nipples with the palm of her hands and left out her first moan. This was a really pleasing sensation she did not have for a long time. Her pussy was now itching, and she had to give it a bit of attention. She pulled her PJ trousers up until the fabric went in between her lower lips. And then started to move her hips in a rhythmic fashion to generate friction up and down between the fabric and her soft lips. That is when another moan escaped louder than the first one.

Her hand went back to caress her slit. The lower part of her vulva was now humid. She slightly inserted her index to coat it with the welcomed fluids. And started to use it to humidify the sides of her clit which were too sensitive for dry caresses. That is when Gloria started to hear her flatmate Coralie and Ayumi chatting next door in the living room. Coralie has been in the flat for a while and is working in a consultancy company in Paris. Ayumi Arrived from Japan 6 months ago to do her PhD in the same university where Gloria works.

Gloria took a mental note that the sound proofing was quite bad and that she had to be very quiet. She is quite relaxed with sex and the fact that her flatmate could hear her was not a major issue, but she did not know them very well yet and was afraid to make them uncomfortable.

She concentrated back to her demanding clit, getting her major humid the same way as the index. She started to take her clit hood in between those two fingers and stroked the sides, spreading her legs to get a better access. This felt great she could feel more juices flowing from her pussy. She had to concentrate not to moan at each passage of the fingers. The thought that her two flatmates were next door discussing and that if she made too much noise she would get caught made her even more horny.

She imagined them, Ayumi, is very prude always strictly dressed and blush each the conversation start to be on the sex side. On the other side Coralie is an ultra sportive girl very relaxed whit her body. And always go around the flat with just her panties. Gloria pictured her while hearing her talk to Ayumi about what to visit in Paris. She was of average height with a very athletic body. She had a smooth dark skin. From the first day her breast amazed Gloria. How could she describe them? They were of moderate size, but the striking fact is they would defy gravity! When standing up they would not sag and stayed oriented forward with nipples point slightly upward. She finally found how she could define them: "Arrogant!" Yes, Coralie had arrogant tits. This made her smile.

She started probing the entrance of her vagina as if it was Coralie with her arrogant tits probing it. She was surprised with this girl to girl thought as this did not normally arouse her. Gloria had tried girls during her university time, but she had never been fully satisfied. Her mind wandered to Coralie's panties and when looking at them you could guess there was a very thick bush of wild curly hairs behind. Coralie was a nature girl and did not spend much time in trimming. Gloria wandered what kind of pussy was hiding behind. By now her index was making wet noise, and she could feel a small stream of fluids trickling out of her lips and slowly running down her ass hole.

Gloria turned around on her knees and with her face in her pillow and raised her hips for better access. And still under her PJ she inserted two fingers and was trying to go as deep as possible, she now imagined it was the prude Ayumi fingering her from behind, she had to reduce the rhythm for the sloshing noise not to be audible next door but still she came rapidly with a flow of wetness glistering on her hand. She felt better but not yet fully satisfied.

So she continued pumping her pussy as deep as possible and with the other hand started to stroke directly her sensitive little button imagining that Coralie was licking it. Gloria was already feeling a new orgasm approaching, and it was going to be strong. It arrived as a big wave, literally as well, she was dripping from everywhere. She tried preventing any moan, but she still let out a few cries. Anyway, with the extra fluid the sloshing sound was not in stealth mode any more. Once the spasm ended, she fell back to sleep for a short while, feeling fully relaxed and satisfied.

When she woke up, the living room was all silent. She thought it was a good time to go to the bathroom as booth her hand where covered in pussy juices. And on her pyjamas the crotch and bum part were soaking wet with a huge areola making them stick to her lips & bum.

When Gloria opened the door of her room, she faced Ayumi that was still sitting on the couch. She was fully red and staring at her in a kind of paralyzed manner.

Ayumi started to hear the moans while she was having her breakfast with Coralie, at the beginning she did not understand what it was but when Coralie left the noises became louder that is when she understood what was going on next door. For her education these kinds of activities where strictly forbidden. Strangely with the mental reprobation it made butterflies in her tummy, and even though she had now finished her tea she stayed to hear what was going on. When she started to hear the sloshing noises, she imagined Gloria pumping her pussy with a large toy. She quickly refrained this thought but it was too late it made her pussy itchy, her hand went naturally below her skirt to scratch the panties, she immediately felt jolts like electricity, it was very sensitive.

When her consciousness realized what she just did, she took her hand away and tried to concentrate on something else. She was starting to picture Nun Yoshiko lecturing that sex was only for reproduction and that any pleasure was bad specially onanism. However this was very short as she started to have this picture Gloria was having her major orgasm moaning and crying loudly.

Ayumi was shaken by the amount of pleasure she could feel through Gloria's sounds, she had never heard anything like that. Her hand went to pinch her nipples which again sent electricity through her body and as usual refrained. Ayumi had never felt like that all her body had become extremely sensitive and had an urge to touch it but he knew this was forbidden. She stayed in this dilemma for a while hopping the pressure will go down when Gloria opened the door to her room and there what a sight.

Ayumy saw Gloria jumping out of her room, the top of her PJ fully opened fully exposing her pale body with her small breasts topped by fine pink nipples still proudly erect. How beautiful she was! When Ayumi lowered her graze she was struck by the sight. The PJ were fully wet in the crotch area. The white fabric became semi-transparent and was sticking to Gloria's lower lips making a perfect camel-toe. This was a shock for Ayumi on one side all she desired was to touch this juicy pussy. But all her education restrained her and made her feel guilty, freezing her completely in this dilemma.

Gloria had to say something to de-dramatize the situation.

So she said in a bold manner: "What, you've never seen a girl that just had some fun."

Followed by: "Now it is time for a good shower."

And proceeded towards the bathroom with her pyjama's vest fully opened floating in her wind.

Arrived in the bathroom Gloria quickly undressed and went straight into the shower. Once under the water stream she started to ponder. This event had quite an effect on Ayumi. She became very aroused, this gave an ego boost to Gloria. But at the same time she was frozen like she was scared. This was way stronger than what Gloria could expect and thought that it was necessary to speak to Ayumi later.

In the mean time Gloria proceeded to cleanse the sweat and other bodily fluids on her. When she started cleaning her inner legs with the gel, she felt that she was still partially aroused and very sensitive down there. The silkiness of the soap under her hand made her hesitate to go for a second round but then decided against. Gloria anyway plunged her index deep inside her vagina and slowly took it out rubbing upward in between her lips and on her clit hood, shivering in sweet pleasure. After licking her finger she went out of the shower.