Mending Fences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles, ruffles my hair a little "There can be other nights for that. For tonight, I am the one in charge, and you will obey."

Our eyes meet, and I am certain she is just as much of a predator as the beasts around. I am certain that she would let them hurt me, maybe even kill me, if it went that far.

Silently I press my tongue between my teeth and lick her hand.

"Does it excite you? Does it excite you, knowing that you belong to me?"

I belong to you.

I belong to you.

I want you to fuck me.

Shaman clothed in fire and blood...

I nod.

Her hand moves away from my mouth, and our lips meet. Tongue and teeth, and the lemony sweetness of her mouth.

My hand tugs at her shorts, and she wriggles out of them, climbing over me and shoving my shorts towards my ankles with a spare foot, even as her arms wrap around me.

My spine arches, claws digging into my back as her chest brushes itself against my face- firm rounds circles for me to pluck and bite, my hand reaching between her legs, rubbing her, and the both of use moaning, grunting, whimpering.

I want to pull her down, yearn to pull her down, slam her flat, pin her arms against the dusty earth, feel her struggle.

Do what the shaman says...

Do what the shaman says...

The beasts are closer now- yowling and stalking agitated, excited, on edge.

I slip my finger up inside her, feel her shudder, body ridged, the both of us silenced.

"Oh-"

I tug at her- press on the oozing flesh around my fingers, steer her towards my cock.

"Yes Paravati?"

She gulps down on her roar, forcing herself silent, glaring at me.

My cock is hard. Painful even, and I know the only thing that will ease that pain is the soft dripping gap between her legs.

I'm going to dominate you. Even if you're on top, even if you control me...

I thrust up into her, hands press down hard on her, I exalt in her long drawn out moan of pain and desire, her tight undulating grip around my shaft, pressing all the way to the back of her, with a thump.

Oh god I hope the tigers don't eat me.

Cheetahs.

Cheetahs.

Not Tigers.

"Not so deep darling."

She draws back, then lowers herself down again, all the while her pussy clenching and unclenching, her eyes closed, breathing focused. She seems so small, so delicate even, and yet I dare not fight her, lack the will to fight her, lie practically motionless as she fucks herself against me, claws digging into soft skin beneath my arms.

"I am the queen here."

I brush her hair, run the backs of my fingers along her waist, even as her fingers explore my shoulders, seek my throat.

She's completely insane.

"I am the queen, and I can do whatever I want."

I thrust up hard into her. Again and again, shaking her, even as she cries out, even as her nails tighten around my throat, and she's laughing, roaring like a lion as she rides me, and I need her, want to belong to her, want to belong to a queen in her own kingdom, and I know she is insane, and if I don't fuck her, she may well strangle me to death, and-

"Fuck me Jakey boy!"

I tip over the brink, feel myself give in to her, in to the sensation of heat and sex and fucking, feel the wet tight softness of her cunt milking at me as I savage her, as I empty myself into her, into this laughing screeching madwoman, who wants to kill me, wants to own me, wants an intelligent boy who will understand her needs, who gives her everything.

Mending fences.

I'm mending fences for you,

Felicity.

You fucking whore.

12