Mendocino Coast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now we are three," Andre said. "Gerard has paid the bill, and I for one think the three of us should adjourn to my suite at the Bardenesso. It is frightfully expensive and more than large enough for the three of us."

I laughed, "My cottage at Mendocino would be big enough for the three of us tonight, but I fear the road is still on fire, so we shall have to get by with the Bardenesso." The Bardenesso was one of the most expensive lodgings in the Napa Valley.

Claudine spoke up, "But Andre the cottage now has a hot tub, that you have not yet seen. Think, Andre what the three of us could do in a hot tub."

"Ah, but I have a hot tub in my suite that will easily accommodate all three of us and avoid the need of a two hour drive through flaming mountains in the dark." Andre responded. Then he leaned forward and whispered an indecent proposal that neither of us could turn down, "I promise I will make both of you scream loud enough so that our neighbors will call the front desk to complain."

Claudine looked at me with a lewd smile. "He can do that, Danielle. He did it to me one night at the Savoy in London. Twice, in one night."

"Perhaps I'll also do that to you Claudine," I responded.

She shivered slightly. "I can't wait."

Andre procured a chilled bottle of white burgundy from the sommelier, and we adjourned to his suite at the Bardenesso.

The suite was beautiful, a ground floor room surrounded by lush gardens on the two sides. There was a large living space, a small kitchen facility. I'm sure it was rarely used. Who that could afford this room would cook for themselves when there were two Michelin Starred restaurants within walking distance? The bedroom was vast with almost as large a bathroom attached. The hot tub was in a side room to the bedroom with glass walls on three sides surrounded by a private garden.

Andre excused himself to take a phone call from Hong Kong. If you sell French wines you are dealing with the Chinese these days, and they call at odd hours. We could see him standing out in the garden pacing back and forth as he talked and listened.

"Shall we put on a show for him?" Claudine asked.

"Oh what fun. Leave the lights on and come to me," I responded. I was leaning against a wall opposite the floor to ceiling window that faced the garden. I was well illuminated by a light above me. I held up my hand and crooked a finger giving a come hither signal to Claudine. It was unnecessary for Claudine, totally for Andre's benefit.

She walked across the room towards me with a slow slinky walk that was intended to give Andre a view of her shapely back side. I could see Andre watching with interest. When she reached me, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me aggressively. I let my hands slide down her back until I was cupping her sumptuous ass and pulling her into me.

We were putting on a show for Andre, but there was nothing simulated about it. Claudine held my head in her hands, her long fingers entwined in my curly mass of hair. Her tongue was caressing my mouth and my fingertips were digging into her ass through the thin cloth of her skirt. I begin using my hands to pull the skirt upwards until I had bunched it around her waist. Then I let my hands drift south again until I was holding her nearly bare ass in my hands. I snagged the narrow waist band of her thong and dragged it down to her thighs. She let it slide down her legs and then pulled away from me just enough to let herself reach down and untangle the tiny garment from her high heels. Now her panties were gone, and her dress was around her waist, leaving her naked below.

Claudine moved from kissing my lips to kissing and nibbling on my throat where it meets my shoulders, one side and then the other. It's a very sensitive erogenous zone for me, and she knew that from our prior lovemaking. My head was back and my mouth open as I moaned.

"Is he watching," she whispered as she began to unbutton my blouse.

"Yes." I giggled. "I will be amazed if he can remember anything the customer has said."

Within moments she had removed my blouse and released my bra so that I was as naked from the waist up as she was from the waist down. She ducked her head and begin to suckle on first one and then the other of my tits. I was experiencing synesthesiastic colors arising from her suckling.

"I have a new plan," I said, pushing her away. "Let's each take one of those arm chairs and masturbate for each other. If we turn them a bit we can watch each other and still give Andre a show."

"Okay." She stepped back. Turning away she pushed her dress down over her hips and to the floor, as she walked away from me. The arm chairs were very close to the window so Andre would only be a few feet from us as he paced back and forth on his call. When she reached the arm chairs she adjusted them as I had suggested and then slouched down in one of them with one leg over an arm, exposing herself in the lewdest possible way. While she waited for me to sit opposite her, she starred at Andre while chewing on a finger. After what appeared to be careful thought she retrieved her finger from her mouth, caressing it with her tongue as it departed, and used the hand to pull her sweater over her head, leaving her completely naked.

I released my skirt and pushed it, and my panties, down, kicking them out of my way as I walked. Claudine was looking back over her shoulder at me as I approached. I felt like such an exhibitionist, exposing myself for the benefit of two lovers at the same time. It was delicious.

Reclining in the chair opposite Claudine, I was now completely naked and exposed, just as Claudine was. Like Claudine, I was sitting with my legs lewdly spread, exposing sex. I reached down with both hands and pushed my thick bush and my outer pussy lips aside so each of my lovers could see my glistening sex. And it was glistening, my juices had been running ever since we made the decision at dinner to adjourn to Andre's rooms.

We definitely had Andre's attention now. He looked like he was struggling to maintain his concentration on the call. The customer on the phone probably wanted 100 cases of wine or something like that, but it would be a miracle if Andre could get the order straight.

I moved myself a little, sliding two fingers of one hand into my open and dripping pussy, while I used the other hand to masturbate my tits. It felt really good. Of course masturbation always feels really good. That's why we all do it. But this was even better because I had an audience. Actually not one but two audiences. Across from me was the tall, dusky form of Claudine; her seemingly never ending legs spread lewdly to show both Andre, and me, her glistening cleanly waxed pussy as she sawed the fingers of one hand in and out of it; her small but obviously highly aroused breasts sitting high on her chest, the nipples erect like a pair of clits demanding attention from a lover—her beautiful high cheek boned face, plump lips, and dark round eyes showing her lustful enjoyment of her blatant exhibitionism. When she wasn't focused on Andre, her eyes were boring into mine as she watched me masturbate and lust after her obvious sexual attraction. This situation was just so delicious, so decadent.

And then there was Andre, fully dressed, but only a few feet away in the garden, trying to maintain his concentration so he could come to conclusion with an important customer, but unable to tear his eyes away from the lewd show Claudine and I were putting on for him. The tent in his trousers was becoming obvious.

After our masturbation had gone on for a good ten minutes, with Andre totally unable to get rid of his caller, I decided to up the ante. I slid out of the chair and crawled on my hands and knees across the floor to Claudine, stopping only when I was between her legs, my hands cupping her ass cheeks to pull her body closer to me and position my face directly before her glistening pussy. Claudine knew exactly what I intended to do. She reached down and put a hand on either side of my head entangling her long fingers in thick curly hair and pulling me the last few vital inches to her pussy. As I began to eat her, I rotated my hips just a little so my pussy was fully exposed to Andre. I even spread my legs a bit to make my show even more blatant.

I lapped her pussy with the flat of my tongue; long strokes from her perineum to her clit. She groaned as I stroked her lips and cried out each time I touched her clit. When I looked up I saw that she was laying back, her eyes closed, as she savored my attack. We were both deeply involved in our own sex now. We were positioned to torture Andre, but he was no longer our primary focus. I was focused on Claudine and she was focused on the lewd things I was doing to her body.

Claudine had removed her hands from my hair now, satisfied that she need no longer encourage my attack on her sex, she was using them to fondle her tits and pinch and tug on her engorged nipples. She was past the point of trying to seduce anyone now. She cared only about the erotic sensations arising from my tongue on her pussy lips with its occasional touch to her clit and the feel of the two fingers I had shoved into her dripping cunt and, of course, her own fondling of her tits. She was groaning continuously.

But, I still cared a bit about the show for Andre. I was wriggling my butt regularly and occasionally freeing a hand to reach back and briefly stroke my own sex.

Claudine's need to climax was becoming urgent now. She was using both hands to vigorously rub her tits, nipples against the flat of her palms, and she was pushing her hips up against my face. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop don't stop. Oh shit make me cum. Please make me cum, Danielle. Please."

I pushed my head up just a bit and begin to suck directly on her engorged clit while I pressed two fingers hard on her G-Spot. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck. Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh . . . Ahiyeeeeeeee." She curled her back, so it was carrying her weight, and pulled her long legs up wrapping them around my head, threatening to crush it between her strong thighs while the muscles in her cunt clamped on my fingers. Her scream went on and on until she suddenly relaxed and hot slippery liquid gushed from her cunt soaking my chin and hand. Then she collapsed and slid out of the chair so she was lying directly beneath me.

I leaned forward my face down to Claudine's and kissed her—a long wet sloppy kiss flavored with her own pussy juices. Meanwhile my butt was in the air pointed at Andre on the other side of the window.

At least I thought it was pointed at Andre on the other side of the window. I didn't realize that he had finally finished his call until I felt his strong hands grab the sides of my ass and something hard begin to poke at my pussy. I looked back to see Andre on his knees behind me. He appeared to be wearing only the white shirt he had worn at dinner and that was unbuttoned to show his chiseled chest. Oh god, yes. He's going to fuck me, I thought. Yes!

I spread my legs a bit wider to get my ass to the right level and then I felt his big hard prick begin to force it's way past the ring of muscle guarding the entrance to my cunt. My synesthesia had been perking along mildly as I had been fucking Claudine, but now, as Andre's cock penetrated me, I experienced a gush of colors far brighter and more intense than anything I had experienced with Claudine—intense reds, oranges, greens, and other colors I wasn't sure I could even name, all in wild patterns. It was sublime.

Once past the entrance, he rammed himself home with enough force to almost knock me off my feet. There was pain, but my sense of that was washed away by the emotions arising from the spectacular synesthesiastic blast of color arising from his assault. "Ohhhh, God yes," I yelled. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours Andre."

And he did. There was no playing about. He held my hips and pounded his cock into me again, and again. It was revenge for the Claudine's and my unmerciful teasing, and I was reveling in it. Yes, we had cruelly teased him, and now I was getting just the fucking I had hoped to provoke.

I was flexing my all my core muscles to drive my hips up into him each time he pounded his cock into my cunt, and I was trying to squeeze his cock with the muscles of my cunt each time he withdrew. Andre was grunting loudly each time he rammed forward and I screamed in response. There had been no foreplay; there was no dirty talk. Just noise, and ferocious fucking. We were like rutting animals, and I can't even begin to describe the wild colors that were screeching across my mind.

I was so engrossed in our fucking that I failed to notice that Claudine had come back to life and slid down between my legs, somehow sliding her long milk chocolate limbs around or past Andre (which I doubt if he noticed either) until her head was positioned just below my sex. My first realization that she was there came when I noticed, almost like a peripheral vision, a new subtle set of colors caused by her hands being wrapped around my lower back, lifting her upper body so she could reach my sex with her mouth. Then there was a new and violent explosion of colors, altogether different from the continued blasts of colors generated by Andre's fucking. The new colors I quickly realized were coming from Claudine sucking on my engorged clit.

"Oh my fucking god! Aiiiiiyeeeee," I screamed as their combined efforts tripped me into a violent, wildly colored, climax that seemed to go on forever. I was just beginning to come down from it when I felt Andre's cock swell and begin to shoot stream after stream of cum deep into my cunt, unleashing yet another pattern of wild colors in my mind. I think I actually climaxed a second time when that happened, but it all quickly faded into black as I passed out.

When I regained consciousness, we were all lying in a tangled heap, and I could feel a flood of Andre's cum leaking from my pussy.

As we lay there slowly recovering, I said. "My god Andre, how long has it been since you had sex? You've flooded me."

Once we got to our feet, I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit. When I returned I found Andre and Claudine in the hot tub, a glass of wine in hand and a newly opened bottle and a glass for me along side it. We relaxed in the hot tub and teased each other about how deprived we all must have been as shown by the violence of our climaxes. We eventually moved to the bed for our best efforts at a repeat performance. It wasn't as good as the first round, but it was good . . . very good.

Chapter 8. Crisis in Paris; A Ménage et Trois?

I was cold by the time I returned from my hike. The fog had wrapped itself heavily around the cottage and everything about it, also reaching far up the hill before I finished my descent. There was a breeze that had brought it on shore and the combination of the enveloping dampness and the wind was cutting like a knife through the sweat shirt and shorts I had chosen when the sun was still about. It's a good thing I started the hot tub warming up before I left on my hike, I thought, as I emerged from the line of twisted cypress separating my property from the road. As I crunched down the gravel track to the cottage, I had a sudden sense of foreboding. Something wasn't right. At first, I couldn't see the cottage through the dense fog, but when I could, the first thing that jumped out at me was that my car was gone. Claudine's little car was there but mine was gone.

There was a note on the cottage door that said, "In hot tub. Come around back. Claudine."

When I reached the hot tub, there was only one head poking above the steaming water. My sense of foreboding increased. I was sensing a sinister synesthesiastic impression of the fog. It was a dark grey with streaks of black. It wasn't an ordinary fog. I pushed the effect to the side in my mind.

"Claudine," I said. "You're here but where is Andre?"

She turned in the tub looking up at me. "You must be freezing. Get those clothes off and get in here."

"Alright," I said as I quickly stripped down. "But where is Andre."

"Get in and I'll explain. It's complicated."

I stepped down into the tub and let the warmth of the water envelop me, its heat causing a prickly sensation on my chilled skin. I still had a sense of uncertainty. The warmth of the water was causing a more cheerful synesthesiastic effect than before, but even as I let myself fully absorb the bright colors generated by the warmth, they were still subdued by a background composed of the sinister colored fog.

"Andre had to go back to Paris," she told me.

"Why? "He just got here?"

"A family crisis," Claudine responded. "It seems that Brigette got into a fight with Grand-Mere and Grand-Mere is threatening to disinherit the whole family and leave her estate to the church, or some such."

"God, what a family. You would think Notre Dame had burned," I said.

"Maybe it did."

"No, this is just a domestic crisis in a family with too much money. Not the loss of a national treasure."

Claudine smiled. "They do tend to make much ado about nothing, or at least very little. It's a French thing."

"Normally John-Paul can handle these crises, but apparently he felt he needed reinforcements, so he has called on Andre for help," she continued.

"How did he even find him?" I asked. "There is no cell service here and I have never had a land line. That's why we come here. The people that own the resort across the inlet have the same policy. No phones. People go there to be left alone."

"And screw people they're not supposed to be screwing," Claudine retorted with a smirk.

"Whatever," I said. "Let's stay on topic. How did John-Paul manage to ruin our weekend?"

"John-Paul reached me as I was driving up here. When he gets upset his English is awful. I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. Once I got him to calm down enough to talk to me in French it worked better, but even so, all I could get was that he needed to talk to Andre immediately because of a family crisis. When I got here, Andre drove down to Little River where he could get cell service. I don't know everything John-Paul told him, but Andre was very concerned when he got back. He told me only the little I have told you, packed his bags, took your car, and left."

"My car? He's not driving to Paris, is he," I asked.

She laughed. "No, only to the Santa Rosa airport where a private jet will meet him and take him back to Paris. He said he will be in Paris by mid-day tomorrow."

"Good God. For what that will cost, they could have just paid Brigette to keep her mouth shut in the first place." I said.

"That's not the way that family works," Claudine responded.

"No, I 'spose you're right about that." I was still feeling sour about my tryst with my two lovers being interrupted by his dysfunctional family 5,000 miles away.

None of this was particularly good news, but it was information, and with it my sense of foreboding had passed. When you know something is wrong but you don't know how bad it is, it is much worse than once you have a full sense of the problem.

"Is he going to try to call us?"

"He said he would, once he has something to report. He will be in the air for the next 12 hours or more and then he will need to sort out the mess the family has gotten themselves into. We might as well stay here for the night and then drive over to Yountville where he will be able to reach us."

"And my car?"

"Oh yes. The manager of the St. Helena winery will meet Andre at the airport and bring a driver to take it over to Yountville. It will be waiting at Charlie's gallery."

"Oh." I sunk beneath the water letting the heat soak through my curls to warm my scalp, while I tried to digest everything I had just learned.