Mental Domination Ch. 03: The Sister

Story Info
Dave finally targets Alice's sister Gina.
9.7k words
4.64
12.1k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 took a little longer than I'd planned, but it's also considerably longer than the earlier parts.

You can read this without having read the earlier chapters, but I do recommend going back and hitting chapters 1 and 2 so you know exactly what's going on and how all this stuff works.



Mental Domination Chapter 3 -- The Sister

I slept for about 14 hours after Alice left. The combination of the mental exhaustion from overusing my abilities and the physical exertion of my second extremely satisfying bang session with the stunning redhead had put me down for the count.

When I finally crawled out of bed, I was feeling much better, well except that I had to piss like a racehorse and my mouth tasted like death. Seriously guys, I wouldn't recommend eating pussy then going to sleep without brushing. The headache was long gone, so I figured my powers would be back to capacity, though I was planning on using them sparingly for a couple of days until I had a chance to start working on Gina. I wanted to be at my best when it came time to wrestle that bear.

After taking care of the necessities, I threw my bedding into the wash, got a bowl of cereal and sat down on my couch to check my phone. I had a text from Alice. It was a picture taken in the bathroom of her store. She had pulled her top and bra up over her magnificent tits and her pants down to mid-thigh exposing her sexy hips and flaming red bush. The message read, "I hope you're thinking about this as much as I'm thinking about that fat cock of yours."

Holy hell. I felt a surge in my loins, not only at the sight of Alice's gorgeous form, but at the pure playful sluttiness of the text. Alice seemed like a completely different person than she was when I worked for her two years before.

I'm sure the fact we were fucking now had something to do with it, but I figured her explanation of why she'd been such a cunt to me when I worked for her held some truth. Actually as I thought about it I realized her explanation was probably very truthful. Or at least the truth as she believed it to be.

I'd hit her with a command to be honest with me at the beginning of the evening. I'd only intended it for that conversation, but implanted commands didn't seem to work that way. She'd always want to be honest with me now unless I changed the command. It didn't mean she absolutely couldn't lie to me, just that it would be pretty damn difficult for her.

And that line of thought led me to another realization. The first time I'd used my powers on Alice, I'd told her that she'd keep thinking about fucking me. Then I'd given her commands to dream about me too. She was thinking about banging me waking and sleeping. I'd essentially cranked her libido up to 9000. It was no wonder she seemed so different. She was probably walking around all the time with wet panties.

"Wow! What a sight to wake up to -- definitely thinking about you," I texted back.

"Show me"

I knew what she wanted, as surprising as it was. A few moments of looking at her picture and thinking about banging her and Gina together was enough to raise the flag to full mast. I fidgeted around for a good angle then snapped a picture of me stroking my cock and sent it to her.

"Yummy"

"Lol. Thanks. Are you coming by again tonight?"

"I can't... Scott will be home and I don't have a good excuse to be late."

"Damn"

"IKR! Will have to figure something out soonest."

I sat back idly rubbing my cock and feeling more than a little disgruntled. I was definitely going to have to do something about Scott. It wasn't that I had anything against the guy, but I really couldn't have his schedule dictating my sex life. That was something else I'd have to add to my to do list, but I had a few other things to take care of first, mainly figuring out how to get Gina on board with a ménage à trois.

Since I already had things in hand, I went ahead and rubbed one out while thinking of all fun I would soon be having with the amazing Alice and her sexy sister. Then I finished my breakfast of now fairly soggy cereal and really sat down to think.

Alice's revelations about Gina the night before had given me a few avenues I could try, but I wanted to make sure I had a good line of attack before I tried to control her. The thing is, I knew Gina didn't like me, making it harder to push her straight into sex. I could have taken the long route, implanting dreams and eventually wearing her resistance down, but that would take time, and I really wanted to make this happen soon. Alice was fantastic, but both of them -- that was pure wet dream territory.

I decided the best way to get more information was Greg, Gina's ex-husband. He was a realtor working for a firm here in town, so it should be no problem to get in to see him. I thought it would be fairly easy to push him into giving me all the information I'd need.

After a quick google search of his name then a follow-up phone call, I had an appointment scheduled for one o'clock that afternoon. I took a shower, texted Alice to get her and Gina's schedule for the next week, then headed downtown for my appointment.


Greg Scofield was in his mid thirties, about 5'10, slightly built with dark brown hair that was starting to recede a bit. He wore khakis and a black polo with his company logo in gold on the left breast. He greeted me with a professional smile and seemingly genuine warmth as I entered his office. The man looked much more relaxed and a lot less harried than the last time I'd seen him dropping by to visit Gina at the jewelry store a few years prior.

"Dave, good to see you," he said extending his hand. "What are you in the market for today?"

I clasped his hand and took hold of his mind. "During our conversation today, you'll find it perfectly natural to tell me about your relationship with Gina, including your sex-life. You'll speak about that subject honestly, and you won't give that part of our conversation any further thought after I leave," I said pushing the thought into his mind. It was pretty easy, just as I'd expected. Greg was a milksop, a follower. I knew he'd be easy to control, just from having observed him with Gina.

I released my hold on his mind and as his eyes cleared answered, "I'm looking for a new apartment or maybe a house to rent. My place is a little small."

"Well I'm sure I can help you with that. Take a seat and we'll see what we can do." I sat down in one of the two chairs facing his desk and he took his own seat behind it, "Did you have anything in particular in mind? How large a place, and were you thinking of a specific neighborhood?"

"Probably three bedrooms. I work from home and I'm making good money these days, so I'm not worried about a commute. Just as long as it's in a good neighborhood, I'm not picky when it comes to that. My only real requirement is that I want to rent from a person, y'know a private landlord, not a company."

I had decided that since I was seeing Greg anyway that I may as well upgrade my living arrangements. My place had been fine when I was in college, and I hadn't seen any reason to move when I started my current job. But now, I had a lot more money, and if I was renting from a private landlord, it would be pretty easy to get them to forget to collect my rent. That would have been much harder to pull off with a corporate rental agency where my only point of contact would likely be a property manager without the authority to make my rent go away.

"I've got a few listings you might be interested in," he said, typing away at his computer. "A couple of them are owned by Gina's great-aunt Vivian."

Though I'd never met her, I'd heard about Vivian. She was Alice and Gina's great aunt, in her 80s, absolutely loaded, and from what I understood, a pretty wretched old bat. The closest thing to contact I'd had with her was her granddaughter that had "worked" as seasonal help one Christmas at the jewelry store. I'd called her the Princess. She was an utterly entitled, spoiled brat, and her grandmother, Vivian, had apparently been the cause: Grandma Vivian gave her anything she wanted. Anyway, renting from someone like Vivian sounded absolutely perfect. I wouldn't feel a second's remorse about getting free housing from someone like that.

"You got those listings because of Gina?"

"Yeah, and I'm surprised I still have them. We're divorced."

"Really?" I said, feigning surprise, "What happened?"

"She was always controlling me, always so demanding, and if things didn't go exactly how she wanted, she'd just tear into me."

"That's rough man."

"Oh that's not even the worst part," he interjected, warming to the subject, "We hardly ever had sex, and when I could finally talk her into it, it was me eating her pussy until she came and then half the time she'd decide that was enough and just push me away without me ever getting off."

I started to speak again, but I didn't get a chance. Once he got going, Greg really got going. He bitched about his relationship with Gina for a good thirty minutes giving me all the details I could have wanted, and a lot I really never wanted to know.

It all boiled down to the fact that Gina was not only a full-on Karen in public, but at home too. She was demanding, judgmental and extremely high maintenance. I got the impression that she had married Greg because she could control him, but had gotten bored with him quite a while ago and just kept him around because it was easy.

For Greg's part, he'd been thoroughly whipped, but lack of sex, he'd went on and on about how selfish a lover she was, and some interest from co-worker had finally snapped him out of it. He'd left her, and honestly seemed a lot better for it.

Once he finally wound down, I did get a rental application filled out for one of Vivian's properties and he told me he'd be in contact soon with further details. I beat a hasty retreat out of Greg's office and headed home feeling confident that I could get a handle on Gina.


About 8 o'clock that night, I was sitting at home catching up on some TV when my phone rang. I looked down to see a Facetime request from Alice. I clicked accept and Alice's pretty face filled my screen. "Hey sexy, what's up?" I said by way of greeting.

"Oh, just sitting here in my bathtub thinking about you," Alice replied seductively, moving the camera away from herself and giving me a peek at the mounds of her fantastic breasts rising like islands from the water of her bath.

"That is about the best news I've had all day," I replied with an appreciative grin. She was having her usual effect on me, my dick was already swelling at the sight of her.

"I thought since we couldn't actually get together today, we'd have to settle for a show."

"Oh yeah, what did you have in mind?"

She didn't respond immediately. The focus of the camera shook and I could hear water sloshing, then as the picture steadied, I could see she'd set her phone at the end of the tub, giving me a full view of her entire sexy body submerged in the water. "Fix your phone so I can see you too." she said as she leaned back in the tub, gently massaging her nipples with her index fingers.

I used the stand on the back of my phone case to set my phone up on the coffee table, then sat back on the couch allowing her to see my whole body.

"No fair Dave, you're still dressed," she said making a pouty face.

"Oops, sorry about that. Wouldn't wanna be unfair," I replied with a grin, then stood and stripped off my t-shirt and shorts before settling back on the couch, my cock at full attention.

"That's better," she said dreamily, still rubbing her hard nipples. As I watched, she slowly eased down further in the tub, throwing a leg over each side, and giving me an amazing view of her pussy. She started pinching her nipple with her left hand as her right made its way slowly, tantalizingly down her ribs, across her stomach to the flaming patch of red hair between her legs.

I took my own cock in hand as I enjoyed the show, slowly stroking my rock hard member.

Alice began to gently rub around her slit. She licked her lips as she watched me watching her. Her hand was making slow circles as she slipped one finger inside her pussy lips and dragged it slowly up and down. She let out a soft moan as she began rubbing her clit with first one, then two fingers.

I was completely enthralled, the pace of my hand picked up a bit.

Alice left off playing with her tit, her left hand sliding down her body to her pussy. As she kept massaging her clit with her right hand, she slid the two middle fingers of her left into her pussy and began pumping them in and out. Her right hand was working furiously, her motion had changed from slow circles to a more determined up and down motion, her fingers grinding her clit. Her breathing quickened. She was moaning softly.

My hand was a blur on my cock. Watching her get herself off just for me was amazingly erotic. I felt the surge in my balls as I shot spurt after spurt of cum onto my chest and stomach. Seeing me get off was apparently enough to send Alice over the edge. She bit down on her lower lip and scrunched her eyes closed crying "Ohhhhhhhhh!" as she quivered her way through a fairly intense orgasm.

Once I could peel my eyes away from her, I reached for some tissue and started doing my best to clean myself off. I'd came a ton. She didn't have to be here to get me off like few women I'd known could manage in person.

"Damn girl," I said finally, "that was fucking hot."

"Yeah," she agreed, a trifle breathlessly. "Not as good as the real thing, but still fun."

"Speaking of the real thing..."

"It's probably going to be Sunday before I can get away again," Alice said with a sigh. "I close tomorrow night. I'm off at 5 on Saturday, but we're supposed to go to a business dinner with some of Scott's clients that night. He plays golf on Sunday afternoon though. I should have at least 3 or 4 hours then."

I didn't bother to hide my disappointment. "Well, if we can't get together before then, I guess we'll just have to wait."

The only good news about not seeing Alice for the next two days was that it would give me a chance to lay the groundwork with Gina, and if things went well, maybe even get in her pants before my Sunday rendezvous with Alice.


I got up fairly early on Friday, grabbed a shower and a shave and headed for the mall. It wasn't exactly busy during the first hour of business, so I didn't head right in to the jewelry store. I walked by a few times until I saw the other girl working tied up with customers, then made my way in. I wanted to make sure Gina had no choice but to help me.

I figured the same tactic I'd used with Alice would serve me well here: I could use looking at a watch as an excuse to make contact. I made my way over to the watch case and spotted Gina sitting at one of the desks behind the counter thumbing through a magazine. She glanced up, saw it was me, and went back to reading. I gave her a minute or two and finally called out, "Hey Gina, can you open this up for me?"

She sighed audibly and stood. Gina looked similar to Alice, just slightly less in every dimension. She was about an inch shorter, standing around 5'2. Her hair was more a strawberry blonde than a true red, a little shorter than shoulder length done in loose curly ringlets.

She had a nice figure, still sporting some great curves, but her breasts and hips were smaller than those of her sister. She dressed conservatively, so a good estimate was hard, but I figured she was rocking C cups under her thick grey sweater. Of course, I'd been wrong about Alice, hers were considerably larger than I'd thought when I'd only seen her in similar clothes.

Gina tended to wear a lot more make-up than her older sister, but it was always very well done. Honestly, if it weren't for her resting bitch face, Gina would have been a knock out. As it was, she was still very hot, and most guys would have been more than happy for a chance at her, at least unless she was standing beside her sister. Like I said, when it came to comparisons, Gina always came up second best, though oddly enough, she'd never seemed jealous. It was about the only positive thing I could say about her personality.

"What do you want Dave?" she said thoroughly nonplussed.

"Well, great to see you too Gina," I replied bitingly.

She rolled her eyes by way of response and pointed to the case, "Which watch?"

"That one." I pointed to the same watch I had looked at the other day. I really did like that one. She opened the case and as she passed the watch to me, I touched her hand giving me a pathway to her psyche.

It was right then I learned the difference between touching the mind of someone who really dislikes you and anyone else. The sensation was hard to describe, but the best analogy I could come up with was it felt like I'd grabbed hold of a bramble bush with my mind, all prickly and unpleasant. Putting aside my discomfort, I began to speak, "You know you've been a bitch to everyone in your life Gina. You've driven nearly everyone away with your behavior."

Pushing the thought into her mind took a monumental effort. I pictured my thoughts as a wedge, driving through the walls of her resistance. I'd expected this to be hard though, and I thought I was up to it. "You need someone to teach you to be better. Someone who has never put up with your bullshit. You need me Gina. You want to submit yourself to me."

The second thought was even harder to implant than the first. She really hadn't ever considered changing, and she had certainly never considered me as the source of that change. I needed to drive this home or she'd never actually do what I wanted. "If you keep going the way you're going, you'll end up alone. You drove off your husband, your daughter, and most of your friends. All you have left is Alice. If you don't make this major change, you'll lose her too."

It was like I'd hit on the magic word. I felt Gina's resistance to me crumble. I almost lost my grip. I was pushing so hard and then -- poof -- what I was fighting against disappeared. I realized I'd hit on one of her deepest fears and in so doing I'd basically rendered her defenseless.

Holy crap! This was a new angle on my abilities, one I'd have to study when I had time, but now definitely wasn't that time. I could tell Gina would do pretty much anything I wanted at this point. I had to take full advantage, so I just threw out as many commands as I could think of right off the top of my head. "You find me incredibly alluring. You will view any suggestion I make as some of the best advice you've ever heard, and will want to obey me. You never want to upset or irritate me, you'll do whatever you can to please me and make me happy."

I pushed the thought into her mind without the faintest hint of resistance, which was kind of scary. I began to think I may have done some damage to her, broken her in some way. My stomach did a slow roll at that idea. I released my hold on her mind and stepped back.

The second or so it took for her eyes to clear seemed interminable. When she finally blinked and the life came back to her features, I began to breathe a little easier. A beautiful smile spread across her usually dour features as she looked at me, immediately followed by a look of consternation.

"God Dave, I'm sorry for being rude. Bad day I guess. It really is great to see you!"

A wave of relief passed over me and I felt my stomach unclench. I hadn't turned her into a vegetable at least, and not only did it seem like she was firing on all cylinders, but it looked like my commands had really taken hold.

"It's okay, we all have those days," I said and smiled at her. The look of concern melted from her face and she returned my smile.

"That watch would look fantastic on you. I could get it for you if you want."