Mental Manipulations Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was on her hands and knees digging in the dirt, wearing a pair of even shorter jean cut-off shorts than the last time, Daisy Duke-style, her ass cheeks sticking out from the bottom and pointed right at me. I had to stop for a second and take in the view of her incredible back side. As she turned to see who drove up, I could see that she was also wearing a loose-fitting tank top ... and no bra.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed as she stood and walked towards me. "I wasn't expecting you! I'm sorry!" 'I look horrible! I'm dirty and covered in sweat!'

"What are you sorry for?" I asked, laughing softly. I was also silently thanking whoever invented dark sunglasses, knowing that she couldn't see my eyes roaming up and down the length of her sweat-covered, barely-covered, long and lean body. "I'm the one that showed up unannounced."

"I know, but I still look horrible! I'm all covered in sweat, I'm dirty ... I should have returned your calls."

"It's ok," I assured her. "You look beautiful, as always."

'Oh my gosh! Why am I always so flustered around him? I don't know what to say, I feel a tingle in my vagina that I haven't felt for ... years? Ever? And he thinks that I look beautiful, even like this? I know that he really means it, too. He's not just saying that to make me feel good!'

"I ... thank you," she replied softly. Looking at her chest, I could see that her nipples had hardened, despite the heat already setting in that morning. "So what brings you around this morning?"

"I just wanted to check on you. I haven't heard from you in a few days, and I wanted to make sure that you were alright."

'That is so sweet! He cares!' "Thank you! That's sweet! I'm doing ok. Keeping busy. He would never let me have a garden, because a 'minister's wife shouldn't be seen doing such work'."

"Yeah, well we've already determined that he's an ass," I told her. "You should do things that make you feel good, things that you enjoy."

"I am," she said. "I'm enjoying getting dirty, starting the garden." 'I think that I would enjoy getting dirty with you! I know that you would make me feel good!'

'Oh my gosh! Did I just think that? What is happening to me? What is wrong with me?'

I smiled to myself hearing those thoughts, and "told" her, 'Nothing is wrong with you! There's nothing wrong with thoughts like that. You are still human, with human desires. You have been neglected for too long!'

'You need to loosen up more! You're attracted to him, and he's clearly attracted to you, so go with it! Let it happen!' I added. 'He's right! Do what you enjoy, and would make you feel good!'

"I'm sorry," she said softly, looking down at the ground. "I've just been so busy, doing what you told me I should do. I'm keeping myself busy, and doing things that make me happy."

'I'm doing SOME things that make me happy, at least!'

"I'm trying to find myself, like you said I should," she added.

"I've missed you, though," she said softly a couple of seconds later.

"Good," I told her with a smile. I then reached out and took her in my arms, hugging her. "I've missed you too."

"No! Don't!" she objected, trying to push me away. "I'm hot and sweaty and smelly!"

"Yes, you ARE hot!" I told her. "In the best way!" I then reached my hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. That kiss immediately escalated into a hot, passionate, hands-sliding-up-and-down-each-other's-backs kiss. She whimpered as she pressed her body against mine and I held her closer.

'Oh my gosh! I can feel him hardening! My gosh, I want him to take me SO BAD!' she thought as she whimpered louder and pressed her body harder against mine, holding me tighter.

By instinct my hand slid down to her ass and I could feel the bottom of her soft, bare ass cheek. She gasped into my mouth and pressed her hips against me. 'Yes! Touch me! Oh my gosh, touch me!'

"I'm sorry," I said, pulling my lips from hers. "I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to check up on you, and see if maybe you want to go driving again soon."

'What?!? You can't do this to me again!'

"I'd love to drive again," she told me. "When do you want to go?"

"Whenever you feel ready," I replied.

"Do you want to do it today?" she asked. Her thoughts clearly told me that she meant doing "it" in a couple of ways.

"I would love to do it today," I told her. "If you still think that you're too sweaty and dirty, then go shower. I'll wait for you."

'You COULD join me!' she thought.

"Ok, that sounds good," she told me. "I'll be ready in a few."

"Take your time," I told her. "I'll just check out your raised beds."

'When are you going to check out MY bed?' "Ok, I'll be out soon!"

I watched her ass as she ran into the house, her firm cheeks peeking out from under the hems and almost winking at me.

'I KNOW he was looking at my butt! And he was looking at my boobies earlier, too!' I heard as she went into the house.

While I waited, I walked around, first checking out her new gardens and saw that she did a very good job building them. I then walked around the house, checking the security, making sure that all of the windows on the house as well as the church were locked and that it was as difficult as possible to break in. I knew that Dwight and most of his minions were now "guests of the state," but I was still leery, almost to the point of paranoia about her safety. Thankfully, everything was locked up and secure.

I was sitting in a rocking chair on the porch when Sarah came back out almost an hour later. Once again, I was stunned at how beautiful she looked. This time she was dressed in a thin, almost sheer sleeveless white blouse and a loose, flowing flowery skirt that came down about half-way down her thighs. Her hair was tied back in a pony-tail again, she was wearing just a little make-up, and she was wearing a pair of those short, white gym shoes that only a woman can get away with. She looked cute and innocent, and sexy and alluring all at the same time.

"I'm sorry it took me so long!" she said breathlessly as she walked up to me.

"That's ok," I told her as I stood, once again glad for the invention of dark sunglasses. "You are always well worth the wait!"

"You look beautiful."

"Awwww. Thank you!" she replied, kissing me lightly on the cheek, dangerously close to my mouth. Her thoughts were a bit jumbled, but she clearly was happy that I liked the way she looked, as she had taken her time just for me. 'I'm doing all of this for you! When are you going to take advantage of all of this work?'

"I'm glad to see that you're doing all of this for yourself," I told her, trying to get her to realize that this work was for her own benefit, not mine. "And I'm also glad that I get to reap the benefits!"

'There are more benefits to be had, if you'll just take them!'

I then offered her my arm, and led her off to my truck. A couple of minutes later we were driving around the large parking lot with Sarah behind the wheel. After about a half-hour of the continuous driving, stopping, turning and parking, I told Sarah to take a right turn down the road into the lot.

"What?" she asked loudly. "Where are we going?" 'I'm not ready to go any further!'

'Yes you are!' I sent to her. 'You want to go 'all the way,' with him, then go all the way! Trust him, and TRUST YOURSELF!'

"Trust me," I told her as I smiled at her, "and more importantly, trust yourself. You'll be fine!"

"I don't know ..." she whined softly.

"I know," I replied, "and more importantly, deep down inside, YOU know too!"

She looked at me and sighed deeply. "Ok," she replied, nodding her head. She then turned right, and we headed towards the main road. Seconds later, we were on the county highway, unknowingly to her, headed towards the local BMV office.

"Oh my ... What are we doing here?" she shrieked at me as she turned into the BMV parking lot. "You tricked me!"

"I didn't trick you, Sarah," I told her as I directed her to a parking spot. "You didn't ask where we were going, so I didn't tell you."

"That is SO unfair!" she protested, almost sounding like a teenager.

"Why are we here?" she asked again.

"Well, I would LIKE you to take your driving test," I told her. "But at the very least, you're going to take the test for your permit."

"I'm not ready to take the test!" she protested loudly. 'Oh my gosh! What are you doing to me?'

"I disagree," I told her as I got out of the truck. "I think that you're more than ready. But I'm not going to force you."

"I'm not ready," she repeated softly as she slid out of her seat.

"I'll tell you what," I said as I walked up to her and took her in my arms. "If you take at least one of the tests today, I'll take you out to dinner tonight."

"You will?" she asked, looking at me before I could continue. 'Dinner where?'

"I will," I replied. "We can go wherever you want."

'My gosh! I can't remember the last time that I was out for a nice dinner!'

Her eyes lit up, and I continued. "However, if you take the actual license test today and pass, which I KNOW you will do, then I will not only take you out for dinner tonight, but I will also take you out one night for a very NICE dinner. One where we have to dress up."

'You can do this! Trust yourself!' I told her.

"You mean, like a date?" she asked, her voice still soft.

'Oh my gosh! What did I just say?'

"Yeah, like a date," I said. "Exactly like a date." I then pulled her in closer to me and kissed her forehead. I felt her sigh, and then she looked up at me. Our eyes locked onto each other's for a brief second before we kissed. I felt her arms wrap around me and hold me tightly as my hands slid down her back.

Once again I felt my cock start to rise, and I knew that she felt it just as well, and I pulled away from her. "Ok, stop procrastinating and let's go take your test," I told her.

'Why do you do this to me? You get me started, and then back off! What the heck?'

"C'mon, beautiful. Let's go knock 'em dead," I told her as I started leading her into the building.

'Well, he DID call me beautiful ...'

About an hour later we walked out with Sarah holding her permit in her hand. Due to state laws, she had to have the permit a minimum of 14 days before she could get her license, so I told her that she had a couple of weeks to practice before we came back.

Sarah was very happy as we walked back to the truck, and I handed her the keys again. We were soon on the road, going back to her place.

Sarah was clearly excited about her permit, because she talked non-stop the whole way back to her house. Her thoughts were also running fast and I was having a hard time listening to her actual words and her thoughts at the same time.

As we turned down her long driveway, she finally said, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I've been talking the entire time! I didn't let you get a word in edge-wise!"

"That's ok," I told her, laughing. "I'm glad that you're so excited. This is a huge step."

"It is," she replied softly as she pulled up to the house. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," I told her. "You did all of the work."

"Yes, but I couldn't have done it without you," she responded as she turned towards me in the seat.

"Yes, you would have. It just might have taken longer."

'No, I wouldn't,' she thought as we both got out of the truck.

She invited me into the house and offered me a glass of lemonade. "I would offer you a beer, but I'm afraid that I don't have any alcohol in the house," she told me.

"That's ok," I told her. "If you'd like, I'll bring some next time."

'Next time. That sounds so nice!'

"That would be fine," she replied.

I convinced her to bring the glasses of lemonade out to her porch, where we could sit and enjoy the nice day. I heard her think about how Dwight would never allow such a thing, and she then agreed.

As we sat on her stairs, we started talking about where she wanted to go for her celebration. As I expected, I got a response of, "I don't know." In her defense, she really didn't know what her options were, due once again to Dwight. Finally, after telling her what her options were and finding out that her knowledge of different ethnic foods was very poor, she decided that she wanted to try Mexican, after I convinced her that not everything would be spicy.

The next hurdle of course was WHEN we would go out. She started talking about the next couple of weeks, and I told her that if she wanted we could go out that night.

"Tonight?" she asked loudly, shocked. 'Oh my gosh! I have nothing to wear! I'd rather go out after I get my license in a couple of weeks. I can celebrate my birthday for the first time since before ... him.'

"Why not?" I asked her, keeping that knowledge of her birthday in my memory banks. "My favorite Mexican place around here is pretty casual, so you don't have to get dressed up if you don't want to."

She looked at me as her mind raced, unsure of anything. Finally, she said, "If you think that it will be ok..."

"Sweetheart, I'm sure it will be fine," I assured her.

'Sweetheart!' "Ok."

"Great!" I said as I drained my glass of lemonade. I looked at my watch and then told her that I would pick her up in a couple of hours. Nervously, she agreed and I then got into my truck and drove home.

I did some thinking as I drove, and as soon as I got back to my place I parked my truck in the barn and the hooked up my bike trailer to my car, rolling my bike up on it after. I then went in and showered and changed.

About an hour or so later, I pulled up to Sarah's. I quickly backed the car up along the side of her house and unhooked the trailer, and then rolled the bike down. Just as I was finishing up, Sarah walked out of the house.

"What is all of that?" She asked as I heard heavy footsteps along the wooden porch.

I was speechless as I looked up at her, standing at the edge of the porch. With her long, strawberry-blonde hair hanging down, a light green summer dress draping her long, lean body perfectly, and a pair of cowboy boots on her feet, my jaw hung down.

"Umm, wow!" I finally managed to say. "You look beautiful!"

'Are you going to take advantage of that today?'

"Thank you," she replied, her voice getting soft as she looked down at her feet. While she was getting better at taking compliments about her appearance, finally realizing that I meant what I said, she was still a bit uncomfortable about them. "Do the boots look ok? I'm kind of unsure about them."

"The boots make you look even sexier!" I assured her.

'Sexy? He thinks that I look sexy! Even sexier, he said! Maybe tonight?'

"Thank you," she said again.

"So, what's all this?" she asked, nodding her head towards the trailer and my bike.

"Well, I had an idea," I told her as I walked around the car towards her front steps. I could hear the heels of her boots on the boards as she followed me. "I found this car in my barn when I bought the house and I fixed it up. I don't use it very much, so I thought that I would leave it here so you can practice whenever you want, even if I'm not here."

"I brought the bike so I can get home," I finished. I looked up at her as I got to her stairs, taking in what was undoubtedly one of the sexiest sights that I had ever seen, and the first thought that crossed my mind was that I wanted to lay her down right where she stood and take her.

'I want you to stay with me, not leave. Oh my gosh! I'm getting all ... tingly ... down there, looking at him!'

"You're going to leave your car with me?" she asked, shocked.

"Why not?" I asked. "Like I said, I don't use it very much. I've got my truck and my bike, and if I need a car, I have another one."

"Besides, I trust you. I know where you live!" I joked with her.

'Right now I'm living with some very naughty thoughts!'

"Wow!" she replied. "That's so sweet!"

I then offered her my hand, helping her down off of her porch, and we walked back to the car. I handed her the keys and opened the driver's side door for her before I walked around and got into the other side.

A few seconds later we were on the road with Sarah driving and me looking at her legs, which were exposed a little more when her skirt slid up as she sat down.

'He keeps looking at my legs!' she thought as she drove. 'I almost want to pull my skirt up even higher and show him everything!'

'Oh my gosh! What am I thinking? What is he doing to me?'

I looked up and met her gaze and I smiled at her. I kept my eyes on hers as she listened to my directions, and soon we were pulling into the restaurant parking lot. As I helped her out of the car, I took the keys from her, telling her that this was her celebration and I wanted her to have fun. Smiling at me, she gave me the keys and left her hand in mine for a little longer than necessary, not that I was going to complain. After sliding the keys into my pocket, I reached for her hand, holding it as we walked in.

'Oh my gosh! He's holding my hand! This is such a good night so far!'

A couple of minutes later we were sitting in a booth sipping on Margaritas. I told Sarah that I was only going to have two drinks, well with-in my limits, and she could have as much as she wanted.

"Good!" she replied, lifting her glass. "I think I like these!"

"Just be careful," I told her. "They're smooth, but they'll sneak up on you."

'I'd like it if you snuck up on me!' she thought. 'Grab me, and hold me, and kiss me, and touch me ...'

'Teach me things, make me do things ...' she thought further as she looked into my eyes. I smiled at her and raised my glass to her.

Having never had Mexican food, I helped Sarah go through the menu and decide what she wanted to try. After convincing her that she could get almost anything that she wanted in a mild, non-spicy version, I talked her into trying a sampler plate while I chose a spicier, saucy chicken dish, which she could try if she wanted.

I ordered our second round of drinks along with our dinners, and then we started talking a little more. She told me earlier that she had a surprise for me, and now she decided to tell me.

"I had Dwight served with papers today to have our marriage annulled," she told me.

"Annulled?" I replied, surprised. "Wow!"

"Yes. I decided that a simple divorce wasn't enough. He tricked me into this marriage, and after talking to my lawyer, I decided that this was the best route for me to go. He told me that we could call the marriage a fraud. He thinks that it should be pretty quick and easy, considering that Dwight's in prison."

"Wow!" I replied again. "Good for you!"

"Yep. One big step closer to my freedom!" she said with a smile.

'And an even bigger step to finally getting to be with you!' she thought. 'I hope!'

"I'm happy for you," I told her. "That's a big step!"

Sarah and I talked throughout dinner, and she had a third margarita. The more she drank, the more her thoughts drifted towards her wanting some physical activity that night between us, and the more she flirted with me. By the time we were done eating, she was clearly feeling the tequila and was holding on tight to me as we walked back to the car.

When we got to the car, she leaned against the passenger door and teased me about not letting me open it. I watched as she tried to subtly slide her skirt a little higher up her legs and I returned the tease by looking down at her long, lean stems and slowly dragging my eyes up her body. When we finally made eye contact she had a big smile on her face.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, slurring her words. 'How much more can I show you here?'

"Words can not describe how much I like what I see," I replied.

'Show me how much you like it, damn it!'

'Ooops! I just cussed! I must really be drunk! Or horny! Or both!' she thought as she started giggling.