Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn Marie's hands caught his head and entwined in his hair as he kissed her mound. She started to close her legs but Bill caught them gently.

"Are you okay?" he said, looking up at her from just above her mons.

"Gerald never...I've never...just the videos," she whispered nervously. "I don't know...."

"Just relax...and enjoy." He kissed her patch again before beginning to rub his hands up and down both of her thighs, from her buttocks to her knees and back. This he did several times and then brushed a kiss on her inner thigh.

She quivered at that and cooed, her breath catching several times, repeatedly, as he continued his kisses, making the massaging movements on her legs shorter and shorter until his fingers were still and it was his thumbs rubbing her perineum and her outer labia. Lynn Marie was clutching his hair as she lifted her rear off the mattress and tried to offer herself to him.

Bill was enjoying the view. While not shaved, her hair was trimmed short and it ringed her puffy outer labia topped by a hood, with a bit of inner lips projecting out near the front. He kissed one thigh, the other, and then sucked lightly on those delicacies before moving to her outer lips and working inward.

Lynn Marie was squirming as he kissed and massaged her, his thumbs pulling her open a little more ever few rounds, with Bill sweeping his tongue through her cleft before continuing her torture.

"Bill, please?" she begged as she twisted, trying to catch his tongue or lips on her aching clit. "I need AAAAGH!"

He timed it to her plea, and then started working around her pleasure pea, around and around a few times while she still held him by his hair. She kept him in position right over it, not letting him move away. He started flicking her clit with his tongue, slow at first, and then faster as her moans increased. He kept everything else the same as she neared her release until he slid two fingers in her wetness, focusing on her G-spot. Her orgasm came quickly then, sweeping over and through her as she'd never experienced it before, so strong that she clamped her legs tight around his head as she felt herself flooding inside.

Peeling her legs open, Bill suckled on her pussy, enjoying her juice and the intimacy of her hidden treasure as he dipped his tongue and a finger into her depths. Lynn Marie's body was heaving so, reluctantly, he let her go and moved up to hold her.

"My God, Bill, I've given myself orgasms but I've never felt anything like that. That was...heaven on earth."

He kissed her shoulder, her neck, and up to her chin before moving to her lips. They kissed for some moments, and then he shifted back to her cheek and neck to allow her to finish catching her breath.

She rolled to her side then and started kissing him back before reaching down and retaking his hardness. "Bill, can we make love now? I'll do it however you say, anything, whatever you want."

"Lynn Marie, this has to be good for you, and it has to be comfortable, so we're going to start slow and simple, okay? We can play and experiment later. Right now, I want to be in you, looking into your eyes, kissing your gorgeous boobies, while I make slow, gentle love to you."

His eyes asked if that was okay with her, and, with her breathing almost back to normal, she nodded, rolling back and opening herself up to him. He moved around and rubbed his swollen head through her cleft a few times before she reached down and directed him in, moving herself a bit to catch him. "Now, get in me, mister, and do me."

Happy with her new assertiveness, he rocked forward gently, feeling her open to take a little more of him and then more still as he did it again. A third and fourth followed with Lynn Marie's eyes trying to focus on him as he sank further and further into her depths. On the next, he slipped and slid all the way inside until their pubic bones were pressed as hard against each other as they could.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she stretched up to kiss him. Bill leaned, cupping her breast with one hand as he supported himself with the other. He started rocking, slowly out, slowly in, as they kissed, with Lynn Marie getting the rhythm and starting to move with him. Slow and steady they went, with Bill trying to bury himself into every part of her depths and her trying to hold him tight.

Her face, so pretty, transformed from relaxed to something more over time as her brows lowered, her mouth twisted a bit, and she started biting on her lower lip. A slight moan escaped her lips moments later and Bill smiled as he continued his slow ride.

"It's just us, sweetheart. You can let it out," he whispered. "As quiet or as loud as you like, it doesn't matter. No one else will hear."

She smiled at him for giving her that option and over the next few strokes, she adjusted her breathing as she let out gentle moans with each. As her breathing sped up, the still small moans coming faster, Bill started going faster, too, rolling in with a bit more force, feeling his balls beginning to smack lightly against her. She felt the change and heard the sound, and a smile came over her face.

"That's good, Bill. Faster. Do me faster. Fuck me. Fuck me harder! My God, I've always wanted to say that! Fuck!"

He smiled at her enthusiasm and tried to comply, increasing his speed and smacking harder against her even as he felt sorry for her and how her sexuality must have been pent up by her husband for all those years. There was little time to think of that, though. While he'd relieved himself from time to time since Crystal's death, this was different with Lynn Marie's sex clinging to him so desperately as he stroked it. He was several years older and out of practice, so, as he felt the beginning of that tingling feeling deep inside, he knew he wouldn't be able to last long.

As much as he liked feeling her against him as he moved, he lifted himself up a bit, making it easier to breath and to thrust harder. It also allowed him to drop a hand between them, placing his palm on her triangle patch and his thumb to her clit. Since she was already excited and since he didn't feel he had a lot of time, he hit the accelerator, brushing it lightly a few times before increasing speed and then floorboarding it, flicking it as fast as he could in hopes that it would be enough for her to reach her orgasm with him.

Lynn Marie's legs wrapped behind him, pressing him against her as her hands made tight firsts, her fingers turning white. Her face contorted in a fight to prolong the feeling while her moans were short, frequent, and louder. She felt her excitement building, her second orgasm coming and then taking her. She pushed Bill's hand away and then threw her arms around him, trying to pull him toward her.

Bill wasn't quite done, though, so he gave a mighty slam against her and then one more as he tipped over the edge, shooting into her. Buried deep inside, he fired off several more shots before lowering himself down and holding her in his arms.

No words were spoken as they held each other while they regained control of their breathing. When they did, Bill gave her a couple little kisses on her earlobe and cheek before looking into her eyes.

"Bill...it's never felt like that before. Ever. I'll never forget this. Thank you."

"Then that gives us a goal, Lynn Marie. We'll have to make the next time even better."

"Next time?" She grinned.

***

With Bill being sixty, the next time had to wait a while, so they held each other, still naked, under the sheets after a quick clean up.

Lynn Marie said, "Bill, I'm sorry. I should probably go and let you get on with your day."

"Nope. You want to know what you probably should do? It's to hush about such silly ideas and let us hold each other while we feel so good."

"Mmmm, if you're good with that, I'm definitely good with it," she said, smiling, snuggling in tight against him.

Bill held her close, but his mind was racing. Crys was gone; her Gerald was long gone, too, but they'd found comfort in each other's arms after a long stretch where there was no comfort to be found anywhere. What had happened to bring them to this point, where they lay comfortably in each other's arms, relishing the lovely release they'd each needed for so long?

That raised another question in Bill's mind. Was this a one-night stand, or could it be something more? They didn't know each other well at all, so was it something they both needed on a purely physical level or had they made some deeper, inner connection that he didn't yet realize? He didn't know and didn't see any easy answers.

Lynn Marie was thinking, too, but she had other thoughts in addition to those she secretly shared with him. She turned toward him, a look of apprehensiveness crossing her face. "Bill, I didn't plan this; I loved it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, over and over, but...well, I'm 48, I'm still supposedly fertile, but I'm not on the pill. Is there a pharmacy nearby where I can get a morning, ah, afternoon after pill?"

He gave her a hug. "No need, Lynn Marie. I had a vasectomy shortly after Kelly was born. The doctors said it wasn't safe for Crys to have another child."

Relief flashed across her face for a moment. With that concern gone, she asked, "Did you two want more?"

"We thought about adopting but we both had jobs and Kelly was a real handful, so we never did. I think that was Crys's biggest disappointment in her life, that she never got pregnant again. She was sick as a dog for the first trimester and then horny as a she-devil for the second and most of the third. That's when the doctor found the problem, and Kelly was delivered several weeks early."

"So Crys did, but did you?"

"After we had Kelly and Crys was safe, it just wasn't as important to me, at least until Ally came along and I tried to help her. I told you that she was like a daughter to me; Crys used to tease me about Ally being the daughter I never had. It may have been tougher on Kelly, though. She was an only child, but she always wanted a sister. She was in a sorority in college, which seemed to help her."

"That sounds just like Ally. Gerald didn't want kids at all, but I got pregnant and wasn't going to give her up. He made me go on the pill for years, though I never liked it. Knowing I'd never need it again, I never took another after his heart attack."

They continued to talk throughout the rest of the afternoon and into the evening, getting to know each other better between a couple more bouts of long-overdue love making. While Bill found he couldn't come every time, he could do a lot for Lynn Marie, and that was what was important. It felt so natural, so right, spending time with her, though he wasn't sure if it was because she was a very pretty woman and there with him or if it was because there was actually a spark between them. Bill didn't know and really didn't care at the moment, but he knew he wanted to find out eventually.

As they finished dinner—from a good local restaurant courtesy of one of the rideshare delivery services—and a bottle of wine, Bill reached across the dining room table and took her hand. "Lynn Marie, this has been a really special day and I'm finding that I like you a lot."

"But?" she asked, nodding.

"Yeah, there's a but, unfortunately, so I'll just say it. It's been great, making me feel alive inside again for the first time in so, so long, and it appears to have done the same for you."

"Definitely."

"I'm really glad. The thing is, we don't know each other very well—"

"And we live a long way apart," she added, guessing where he was going.

"Right. So where are we going with this? Is this just today or do you want to see where it goes?"

"I don't know, Bill...but I think I'd like for us to give it enough time to see if there's something as good there as it felt."

"But we just said we live miles and miles apart."

"Oh, that's actually the easy part, I think," she said, patting his hand. "I'm a bank employee in the area with the highest cost of living in the country. Ally's my only significant family and she's grown with her own place. Gerald basically screwed up our relationship with any of the friends we once had. Add all that together and I was already thinking of moving to get a new start in a less expensive location. Bill, if this were to work out between us, I don't think that would be a big problem. There might be a bigger problem, though."

"Yeah, what's Ally going to think if she finds out we've done this?"

Lynn Marie nodded. "I can see the headline now: 'Mom steals young author's potential boyfriend and daughter freaks. Story at 11.'"

Bill laughed but shook his head as he rose from the table and took her into his arms. "I don't know, but I suspect she'll take it pretty well after she gets over the huge shock. She's a very smart girl, she loves you, and I think she cares a lot about me—platonically as I've asked, I hope. It may take a little time, but I suspect she'll eventually get over it and be happy for us, whether for today or forever."

Lynn Marie snuggled up against him. "We can hope, Bill. We can only hope. For now, do you think we can put the future out of our minds and go upstairs and work on making more memories today?"

***

Epilogue

Late that evening, Ally was in her hotel room typing a few lines on one of her story ideas when the phone rang. She grabbed for it; on seeing the caller's name on the screen, she hit the Accept icon excitedly.

"Hi!"

"Hi, Ally! Checking in again. What's happening?"

"Not sure. Let me see." She switched windows on the laptop to the phone finder app. Since Ally regularly took care of her mother's technology needs, Lynn Marie didn't know her phone was linked to Ally's computer.

"Still there, hasn't moved since last time."

"Have you heard from her?"

"Yeah, just a little after your last call. She sent me a text saying she'd run into a friend, that that they were about to sit down to dinner, and, I quote, 'Don't wait up.'"

The caller's little squeal over the line matched Ally's when she'd first received the message.

"We can't know what's happening, but it's getting late and I deliberately set the flight out of town late tomorrow to, assuming this worked, give them time if she wanted to stay over. I even thought about driving over and letting the air out of her tires, just to be sure."

"Ally! You're evil!" The caller laughed naughtily, though.

"No, I just want this done and want them to be happy, whether for the night or maybe even for always, I don't care. Break the damn wall they've each erected so they can move on, start living again, and find happiness somewhere."

"I know. I know, Little Sis. It's been hard on him for the past few years; he's refused to move on—and you've said the same about her—so I hope they don't hate us for taking the initiative."

"Don't know about you, but I'm planning to let nature take its course—oh, maybe push it along a bit, if needed—but I'm not actually telling them squat."

The caller laughed. "You always were a sneaky one, Ally. I think it has to do with the plots for your stories and all those plays you were in while we were in college. Say, speaking of stories, did you show your publisher the manuscript I sent you?"

"I sent it with the final manuscript for my next book and they loved it. It needs some tweaking to make it commercially successful, but they said that will be easy. They're putting together the paperwork to send him, but I asked them to wait until after this weekend to contact him, though. I didn't want his upcoming writing success to get in the way of his love life...or mess up our plan."

"Your plan, Little Sis. I was just the shill, one of the bit players who gave him a little nudge, but a very willing one, in your scam. You're the maestro, the master grifter, directing the orchestra and pulling the strings, and I just hope it works out."

It was Ally's turn to laugh. "Keep the faith, Big Sis. We can only hope," she said, repeating one of her mother's favorite lines.

"Oh, sorry, Ally, got to go. The boys are calling me. Send me a message if anything happens, okay?"

"Will do, Big Sis! Rho Xi Alpha, always!"

"Rho Xi Alpha, forever, Little Sis! Bye!"

Ally clicked off the phone and looked at the phone finder app on her laptop. Her mom was still at WRG's house so she ended the app and shut down the computer, leaving them together in privacy as she sat down and smiled, remembering that first exchange of messages all those years before.

PM from Cheer-Bear123: Hi, AlleyKat99, why are you talking to WesternRomanceGuy? He's my dad; I found your username from your PM when he left it on the screen and forgot to log out (again) after he read my story.

PM from AlleyKat99: Hi, Cheer-Bear123, Nice to meet you. I'm Ally. You're so lucky to have a dad who'll read your story and talk with you. Mine won't read my stories and he treats me like I'm supposed to accept everything he says as gospel, not questioning any of it, and not asking about anything else. He won't even let me have any close friends and my only time online is while he's at work or asleep.

PM from Cheer-Bear123: Ally, so sorry, but you're right, I have a great dad (most of the time) and I'm very lucky. I'll be your friend if you'd like. I'm Kelly.

While Ally had never gotten to go live at WRG's house when she was in high school as she so fervently wished, with Kelly's dad as the compassionate and caring father figure she needed and, more importantly, with Kelly as the big sister she'd always wanted, Kelly had convinced her to apply at Bickford, where she'd studied English, acting, and creative writing. They'd been able to spend three years together as sorority sisters, with Kelly as her Big Sis and best friend, and though they'd ended up on opposite sides of the country afterward, they'd remained great friends since.

As such, she knew she'd never tell Kelly just how far her play acting had to go to kickstart Bill's libido but since she'd had a blast with it (and had been quite prepared to go as far as it took) and trusted that he wouldn't tell either, she wasn't worried.

Yes, thought Ally, she would always consider herself fortunate that Kelly had reached out to her all those years ago when Kelly's dad had been her online mentor.

The End

____________________

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading and for your votes, favorites, follows, and comments. All are greatly appreciated. If you enjoyed this, I would welcome and encourage you to check out some of my other stories. Thanks!