Mentor Found

Story Info
KJ has found more than a mentor, and her husband likes it.
3.8k words
4.54
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mentor Found

This is a follow up to Mentor Wanted

Katie-Jane and Jack had been communicating now for over a month. Their emails turned into text messages which turned into the occasional phone call. Katie-Jane was a high school psychology teacher who was happily married living on the west side of Chicago. Jack, who was twenty years her senior, was an architect living and working in Memphis. He was also happily married. The big difference was that Katie-Jane was open with her husband, Eric, about her new friend. Jack did not have that luxury. Katie-Jane felt somewhat guilty about that. Their conversations were truly benign and platonic, but she felt bad that Jack had to keep their friendship a secret. I guess coming from an older generation, that was not uncommon.

For some odd reason Jack motivated Katie-Jane to write. It was not what he said, but how he said it that gave her new insight into the direction for her novel. They would talk at length about plot structure and pacing. Characterization and dialogue. Emotions. Actions. And at times, she would help him with ideas about his writing. However, he seemed stalled in that department, for his new job occupied his time.

"Are you ever going to write about Dow's new life as a widower?" Katie-Jane asked him one day while talking on the phone.

Jack replied, "Are we talking about my character now in the third person as if he is real?"

"We met on a writing website, wouldn't that make sense?"

"Indeed. But I think Dow-as we are now using his name-wants to move into the next chapter, but he feels guilt. He isn't sure if what he wants is what he should have."

"That's cryptic and obscure."

"I like to be a man of mystery, my dear."

Katie-Jane rolled her eyes over the phone. "You are a man of something, Mr. Jack. Well if Dow wants something, then let the man have it. Hell, he's buried his wife. He's fought for our country. Give the man a bone!"

"He wants to use his bone! That's just it."

"Oh. Well. Most guys do. So go for it." Katie-Jane could feel tingling in areas that maybe should not tingle when talking to a stranger.

"You think I should? I mean. If I do, would you proofread it and look it over before I add it to the next chapter?"

"Sure. That's what writing buddies do. I'm about to pull into the driveway, so I need to end this call now. As always, nice catching up with you."

"Ditto."

Katie-Jane ended the call, and went into the house. As she was making dinner, she thought about the conversation between her and Jack. She was turned on about the idea of Jack writing a sex scene. Even though he was nearly two decades older than her, he reminded her of Sam Elliot in a sexy kind of way.

"What you thinking about sexy lady?" Eric asked his wife. He could always tell when Katie-Jane had her faroff look that her mind was racing.

"We can talk about it later when the kids are not around." She winked.

"I already like it."

That night Katie-Jane told Eric about Jack asking her to proofread his next chapter and that it would have a sex scene.

"I feel a little guilty though. And I don't know why," she said to her husband.

"You like him, and you are attracted to him. That's why."

"Eric! I love you. Why would you say that?"

"Seriously? It's 2023. You're an independent woman. You can have desires and fantasies. I know my hot bod makes you wet, but I am not that arrogant. Of course you can fantasize."

"Do you?"

"Duh!"

"What about?"

"You making out with another chick."

"I knew you were going to say that. You seriously don't care if Jack and I have conversations that involve sex?"

"The guy is your dad's age and lives 1,000 miles away. I am pretty confident you won't be running away with him. Loosen up a little, babe."

That night Eric and Katie-Jane had mind blowing sex. Katie-Jane was animalistic. She was not consciously thinking Eric was Jack, but something in her was different...something in her had awoken. She kissed Eric with hunger moving her tongue around his mouth. Her hands went to his erection stroking it up and down. She whispered in his ear, "fuck me and fill me with your cum."

"Mmmm..." He moaned. Eric climbed on top of his wife. He sucked on her neck, which she rarely allowed. As he was kissing her, she moved his hand onto her breast.

"Pinch my nipples, baby." Eric rolled her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger as Katie-Jane pushed her hips into her husband's hard cock. "Fuck me hard. Do not stop until you have filled me." Eric guided his hard cock into her wet opening. His wife moaned as she wrapped her legs around her husband forcing him in deeper. She moved back and forth thrusting into him. Katie-Jane ran her hands up and down his back making sure to use her nails. The thought of scratch marks on Eric's back excited her. She then grabbed his ass. In a low, throaty voice she moaned, "I want it! I want it...holy fucking shit..." Katie-Jane's hips bucked back and forth, and her waves of orgasm washed over her body. Feeling her pussy contract on his cock, Eric came inside his wife moments later.

"Baby. If talking and reading about sex with some guy in Tennessee does this to you, by all means, talk away." Katie-Jane laughed at her husband's comment, and then drifted off into post-orgasmic sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

The next few days Katie-Jane heard nothing from Jack. She was not the clingy type, but it was annoying that at times he was around and then for some odd reason he would just disappear. Katie-Jane learned early on about this inconsistent behavior, but that didn't mean it wasn't an annoying trait. Towards the end of the week, Katie-Jane's cell phone chimed during class. The students looked at her.

DeMarcus said, "Hey now. We ain't using no phones in here, Ms. F."

"Ya. Ya. I know, DeMarcus. I'm sorry about that. Before she silenced her phone, she saw that the email was from Jack. Her heart skipped a beat. She wanted class to end now! It was not until the end of the day that she was able to finally sit down in peace and read Jack's words.

Kathryn-Jane,

I apologize for my absence. Work has been busy. I have been writing. I have spent time with my wife, for she demands much of my attention. I want to invest more time into this relationship than I have. I check my phone to see if you have sent a message knowing full well that you probably have not. I am not sure what any of this means.

Fondly,

Jack

Katie-Jane didn't know how to respond to this. They weren't doing anything wrong. The only thing that came up was a possible sex scene in his next chapter, but it's not like the two of them were having sex. She felt a knot in her stomach. She was sad. Katie-Jane did not have too many friends, and the thought of having a new one kind of excited her. As lame as that sounded for a married woman of forty. While Katie-Jane may be called many things (mostly by her students) she was not going to be accused of being clingy, needy, or emotional. They were penpals- plain and simple, and her response would reflect that.

Dear Jack,

That is great that you have been writing. If you want me to proofread it, feel free to send it my way. I know your time is precious, so investments should be made with caution and consideration.

Cordially,

Kathryn-Jane

If he was going to take days to respond or get weird, Katie-Jane was not going to get emotional over something that was really nothing to him. (She made sure to tell herself that about twenty times). Katie-Jane no more than hit send when she got a text message.

J: I think about you all of the time

Katie-Jane stared at her phone. She had no idea what was happening right now. They went from penpals to not talking to thinking about each other? Of course Katie-Jane thought about Jack. She thought about him a lot, but she was never going to admit that.

KJ: I think about you too

Clearly she was not thinking straight.

J: Do you want to read what I've written? I don't want to over step your comfort level.

KJ: I teach high school psychology. I have three teenagers. Trust me. I've read it before, or I've heard it in the hallway.

J: Touche. I will email it to you.

KJ: Sounds good.

J: I have a meeting in five minutes, but I keep looking at my messages from you.

How was Katie-Jane supposed to respond to that? Jack was just a penpal.

KJ: I do the same thing

Someone needed to take her phone away before she said something really revealing. Apparently she left her filter at home.

J: GTG

Katie-Jane chuckled that for an old guy who did not text too often, he sure had a solid command of the acronym world. A moment later her email chimed. When she opened it up, she saw that it was Jack's story. Nothing more. No note. No comment. Just text. Her curiosity got the best of her and instead of heading home, she sat at her desk and read his words.

Katie-Jane loved his sense of humor. The dry wit would make her laugh out loud sometimes. However, as she continued reading her belly started to pendulate. She could feel her mouth get dryer, and she even realized that she forgot to blink a few times

"It had been over a year since Dow was with a woman, but here he was having coffee with a co-worker who he secretly desired. Maria had a brilliant smile that could make the grumpiest of men happy. It was infectious. While Dow and Maria were talking, she touched Dow's hand, being careful with the man's delicate heart. Her long, auburn hair fell across her shoulders and stopped right above her breasts. She pushed it to the side giving Dow a full view of her neck. A neck he longed to kiss. He could feel his erection grow.

"Well, we should be getting back to the office," Maria said with a sigh. Dow was crushed. He thought they were having a moment, but clearly he read into the slight hand touches. Hell, what did he know? No one had flirted with him in years. "Will you walk me to my car, Dow?"

"Of course I will. Only a savage would refuse to walk a beautiful woman like yourself to her car." He paid the check, and the two of them left the coffee shop. When they got to Maria's car, she turned to face him. She was not quite six feet, and Dow was not used to a woman who was so tall. Being a giant, he was used to looking down at people. He could feel the heat radiate off of her body. She pushed up her glasses, which happened to be a cute, little quirk of hers. Then she looked at him. Dow wasn't sure what was happening, so he stood there like a clueless male.

"I really enjoy working with you, Dow. I have also enjoyed getting to know you better." She placed her hand on his chest. Dow's erection was growing in his pants.

"I enjoy spending time with you, Maria. But I am so much older than you."

"Nonsense. I am an old soul. Besides, age is just a number." She stepped forward and placed her warm lips on Dow's mouth. They gently kissed. She pulled her head back slightly to look at him. Then she looked down at his erection. Dow's face turned red instantly. "Hey now. Don't be embarrassed. I like it."

"I like you," Dow said. Then he kissed Maria again but this time with an open mouth. His tongue found her tongue, and performed their own oral dance. He pushed Maria up against her car. His hand went to her left breast, and she moaned into his mouth. He pushed his erection into her pelvis. Whatever reservations he had about this young co-worker seemed to disappear. He kissed her deeply. Then his mouth moved to her neck that he so desperately wanted. Maria tilted her head up and gave him access. Her hands reached around him and pulled his ass into her.

"I want you, Dow," she moaned. "But no one can know about this. We need to go back to the office. But tonight. Tonight take me to dinner. Then take me back to your place and make love to me..."

The story continued but Katie-Jane realized she needed to take in some oxygen. She could not believe what she had just read. She could feel her pussy ache and her clit tingle. Holy hell was she turned on. It wasn't necessarily the hot kissing even though that was quite nice, but Jack had described her. Was she Maria? Long, auburn hair. Old soul. Tall. Their joint love for coffee. There were almost too many coincidences for Katie-Jane to overlook. But at the same time, she didn't want to be arrogant and just assume.

So she defaulted into her teacher mode and made comments on the document. She pointed out some spelling errors, where he could alternate the use of some words, and even tweaked some dialogue. Ya know...typical editor stuff. She then emailed him.

Dear Jack,

I read your latest chapter! Nice job. I hope it works out with Maria and Dow. Pretty hot writing for someone who designs buildings. LOL. I made a few suggestions on the doc, but other than that, it looks good...really good.

Take Care,

KJ

Did that sound too informal? Of course his writing made her wild with desire. Of course now she was thinking about fucking this total stranger who she had spoken to on the phone and exchanged the most random pictures with. But here she was-sitting at her desk- with aches, wetness, and tight thighs!

J: I left my meeting to read your email.

KJ: Oh. Well hello. You probably shouldn't leave meetings to check personal emails.

J: That's it? It looked good? That's all you got for me?

KJ: Well, yes. I mean. I'm not an editor, but I liked it. A lot.

J: What did you like about it?

KJ: I liked that Dow is getting out there again.

J: You're being coy with me

KJ: No I'm not.

J: Did it make you wet?

KJ: Yes.

J: Why?

KJ: It was hot. I love kissing. It's like my favorite.

J: I know. You told me.

KJ: Indeed I did.

J: So why did you like it?

KJ: Maria sounds a little familiar.

J: I was hard the entire time I wrote it.

KJ: I got a little wet reading it.

J: Why?

KJ: Why the hell do you keep asking me that. I think you're the one being coy now.

J: Probably.

KJ: You should get back to your meeting.

J: You know why I was hard while writing it. And I know why you were wet while reading it. We need to have a phone call to discuss this.

KJ: When?

J: Tomorrow. I should be free. After your students leave. Later.

KJ: Bye

Holy heckin' hey! What was she doing? Was this still harmless? How was she going to tell Eric about this? She never kept anything from her husband, but now she was playing with fire. She knew she was going to get burned, but she didn't really know to what degree. Katie-Jane packed up her things and headed home. She had some thinking to do on her drive.

__________________________________________________________________________

Katie-Jane decided to wait and talk to Eric until after she talked to Jack. Maybe yesterday was a freak occurrence. Clearly, their lives were too busy and too conventional for something like this to happen. The day could not move any slower. Now she knew how her students felt.

J: Are you free around 4?

KJ: Yep.

J: I will call

That was all she heard from Jack. He clearly was busy, or better yet- he was full of guilt for what he said last night. Katie-Jane felt guilt. She loved Eric. Should another man seriously turn her on? She was brought up that you love your spouse and spouse only. Granted, she and Eric had watched a wide variety of swinger porn or lesbian porn, but it's not like she ever considered sleeping with anyone else other than him. Yet, here she was. Wanting another man. But none of this was real. It was all just words. Words are safe, she lied to herself.

The phone rang at 4 o'clock on the dot. She did like that Jack was punctual. If Eric was ten minutes late, in his book he was there early. Jack was more like Katie-Jane: prompt and on time.

"Well hello Kahtryn-Jane. How are we?" Katie-Jane loved how he called her Kathryn, and she loved how he always said 'how are we,' and she loved his deep, earthy voice.

"We are well. And you?"

"Better now."

"Why, you flatter me, Jack." And this is how the conversation went for the first ten minutes. Jack always asked about her day and her students, which she appreciated. He rarely asked about her kids, and he never asked about Eric. And as for him, it became an unwritten rule that they did not talk about his wife. Hell, Katie-Jane didn't even know her name. Periodically, he would mention his girls, but that was rare. They fell into a rhythm of nothingness and old stories. Their voices were enough to fill the air.

"So...about my story, Kathryn-Jane."

"Yes. About that, Jack...who has no last name."

"You can call me Jack Off."

"I was thinking more Jack-Ass."

"Oh! You hurt me!" Katie-Jane laughed out loud. "You know, hearing you laugh gets me hard."

"Oh...wow...well..."

"You are typically more articulate, Kathryn."

"Well, yes. Want to hear a confession?"

"Always."

"Your voice makes me wet."

"I'm hard. You're wet. I feel like a pretty successful team is brewing here, don't ya think?"

"I am not sure what to think...what are we doing here?"

"I think we are having an affair."

"What? I'm not sure about that, Jack. I mean we are just writing penpals."

"Really? Do you think so? I've been having an affair with you since the second email. That's when I knew that you were someone. And I haven't stopped thinking about you since then. Does that scare you?"

"Scare? No. But I am not sure how I will explain this to my husband."

"I won't be explaining it to my wife."

"I know."

"This is a cliche, Katie-Jane. The dirty, old man lusting after the hot, young teacher."

"HA. I am forty! I am far from young."

"If you could see me, you would see me rolling my eyes. But you would also see that I am rubbing my erection through my pants. If that is okay to admit."

"It is."

"Good." Jack and Katie-Jane continued their conversation, but the sexual air thinned a bit. She couldn't tell if he was nervous, in-charge, or freaked out. He would talk with so much boldness, but then a few minutes later he would catch his words, and take a step back. Katie-Jane's degrees in psychology were being put to the test as she tried to analyze the situation. That was the shitty thing about Katie-Jane: she was always thinking and working. Her brain never went on holiday. After an hour, the two ended their call. Katie-Jane was beyond sexually revved up, but at the same time, she was flooded with guilt and confusion. She had to talk to Eric.

__________________________________________________________________________

Eric looked at his wife. He could tell something was bothering her. "Do you want a glass of wine? Would that make this conversation easier?" he asked with genuine concern.

"No." Katie-Jane could feel the tears well up in hers. Had she already cheated on her husband? She didn't even know. "I think I cheated on you," she said in a low voice.

"You think?"

"Jack and I had an explicit conversation today that involved feeling sexual towards each other. And I was turned on. And I wanted it to continue. I liked it, Eric. Oh my God. I am so sorry."

"Okay, babe. You are the one with the psychology degree. You know that talking doesn't automatically mean cheating. And I am secure if you liked it. You aren't going to fly down to Memphis are you?"

"No."

"Do you want to fly down to Memphis?"

"That's just it. I don't know. I will never leave my marriage. I never want to hurt you. But there is something in me. Am I going through a midlife crisis or something?"

"Aren't you a little young for that? Eric laughed.

"This isn't funny," his wife said. Katie-Jane knew her husband never took anything seriously, but these feelings scared her. For twenty years she had been focused on the same things: Eric, the kids, her job, and her education. Nothing else rarely entered her mind, but here she was lusting after a married man. She almost didn't know herself. "Am I hurting you?"

12