Mentoring a Young Man Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving couple generously introduces a young man to sex.
2.1k words
4.25
22.2k
34
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evenings after dinner, I usually like to lie on the couch next to my husband David and scroll Facebook for interesting content I can share with him. One evening, my feed contained an intriguing post from the youth division of our local community center. It featured a stock photo of a twenty-something young man with his face buried in his hands. The title read: "8 out of 10 teens and young adults today struggle with navigating the world of sexual relationships in the digital age. You can help."

The post proceeded to explain that many young men and women today have absorbed unhealthy ideas surrounding relationships and sex which they have picked up from the internet, especially online porn. Studies have shown that youth in the digital age engage in much less sex--and even in less wholesome casual relationships between the sexes--than in previous generations. These studies have suggested that instead of learning about sex and relationships from personal experiences of trial and error and from sharing experiences of peers, today's youth instead turn to online porn as their guides. Because of this, the community center was looking for married couples from the community, in order to volunteer to meet with struggling youth and to serve as mentors. The idea was to provide these young men and women positive role models for learning how to develop healthy sexual relationships with their peers, and to help debunk for them the warped ideas they have picked up from the internet. I read the post out loud to David, and he and I both agreed that it was a very worthwhile cause and one that we'd like to volunteer to contribute toward. I sent a message to Cassey, the youth coordinator at the center, and explained that we'd be happy to volunteer to be a mentor-couple, and that we had no preference for mentoring either a boy or a girl. Sarah replied promptly with a few questions to ensure that we were an appropriate couple, and then set a day and time the following week for David and I to be introduced to the young adult that would be assigned to us.

At the appointed time, David and I met Cassey at the community center, and were introduced to Jason, a 20 year-old sophomore in the local college, where he studied philosophy. Jason seemed like a very intelligent and sweet boy--skinny, somewhat tall, and quite shy in demeanor. Truth be told, he was a rather good-looking boy, dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and fine features, but he exuded a certain lack of self-confidence which likely did not serve well in attracting girls own his age. David and I shook Jason's hand and David introduced ourselves: "Hi Jason, I'm David, and this is my wife Samantha. I'm 45 and Samantha is 35. We have been together for 12 years, and have been married for 5. Cassey explained to us that Jason had turned to her as the community center's youth counselor because he felt that he was struggling with initiating with girls his age and very much wanted to learn from successful couples with real-life experience. David and I agreed to meet up again with Jason at a local café over the weekend in order to launch the mentorship and to get to know each other a bit better.

David and I met Jason at the café that weekend, and spent a lovely afternoon chatting and getting to know each other and learning about Jason's struggles. Jason shared with us that while he has "made out" two or three times with young women at college parties, he has never gotten beyond this and indeed was still a virgin. He explained that his robust sex drive led him masturbate to porn pretty much on a daily basis, and sometimes even several times a day. He also described how he is worried that the ideas he has picked up from his porn use may be inhibiting his development of real-life relationships with young women his age. "I don't even know what a normal, healthy sexual relationship looks like," he explained. Jason seemed extraordinarily sincere and self-reflective, and both David and I really took a liking to him. We decided that we should meet up again at our home the next weekend, this time for some beers.

The next weekend, Jason came to our home and we all sat in the living-room sharing a round of cold beers. David and I shared a bit about our own sexual relationship--how it started, and how it developed over time. David explained to Jason that while in the beginning we used to go at it everyday, today we generally have sex around three times a week, usually every other day or so. We also gave Jason a bit of details about what our normal sexual activities usually entailed.

Because I am among the majority of women that cannot achieve orgasm through penetration alone, David is always careful to bring me to orgasm before we begin penetrative intercourse, either with his mouth or with his fingers. Jason seemed genuinely intrigued, and appeared to be taking mental notes as we described the basic outlines of our sex life together. Jason, for his part, described for us how he would usually return to his apartment after classes and masturbate while thinking about the pretty female students in the classes he took. Sometimes he would look up pictures that these girls posted of themselves on social media, and he would masturbate to orgasm fantasizing over them. After dinner, he would usually masturbate a second time to online porn. David and I both felt a growing bond with Jason, the kind of bond that can only develop when people voluntarily make themselves vulnerable and share intimate details of their personal lives.

Two hours of talking with Jason flew by as if it were only 10 minutes, and it was time to wrap things up. Before Jason left, he asked if we could all take a selfie together, and David and I of course were happy to oblige. After arranging to meet up again at our home the following weekend, David and I walked Jason to the door to bid farewell. After Jason left and David closed the door behind his, David grabbed me and kissed me passionately in the way which only meant one thing: he was up for a hot round of sex. Truth be told, our conversation with Jason had really riled me up too, and I was very much in the mood.

David lead me to the couch, opened up my jeans and pulled them down together with my panties, lay me down on the couch, and began to lick my pussy and clit. I closed my eyes and involuntarily, the first image that came to my mind was of Jason, lying in his bed, masturbating. As David went down on me with his expert tongue, I pictured Jason lying naked in his bed, and using his right hand to slowly stroke his cock. I was so turned on, I felt like my entire body was ready to explode. As David quickened the pace and gently increased the pressure, circling his tongue around and around on my clit, I imagined Jason taking out his phone and masturbating to the selfie he had taken with David and me a few minutes earlier. I imagined him underdressing me with his lustful eyes, and fantasizing about having me. Soon, Jason was arching his back and shooting rope after rope of cum all over his chest and abdomen. This thought sent me into my own orgasmic ecstasy, and my entire body erupted into one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced.

After David and I made love, while we were lying in each others' arms, David asked me what it was I was thinking about that threw me into such an intense orgasm. David and I have always been very open about our fantasies, and David very much liked to learn about the fantasy images I had when he went down on me. Often these revolved around us having sex on a beach while other people watched. Sometimes I would fantasize about David sharing me with another man in a threesome (I am too much the jealous type to get turned on by imagining sharing David in a threesome with another woman). Since David has always been encouraging of these fantasies, and even turned on himself by them, I decided to share with him the image that just rocketed me to orgasm. I could see a wave of sexual excitement rolling over David as I described how I was imagining Jason masturbating to me, and how hard I came thinking about it.

In response to this cue, I put my hand down to fondle David's flaccid penis only to discover that it was rock hard again! Less than 5 minutes after we had finished making love! David immediately flipped me over onto my back, entered my very ready pussy in one swift move, and began pounding me missionary style. He proceeded to fuck me like a possessed animal. He was pounding my body with such force that I felt like he was going to split my pussy in two. I had never been fucked like this before, and I was in ecstasy. Finally I felt his body begin to tense up, and then he stopped his pounding to shoot a second full load of cum into my waiting womb. We both collapsed onto the bed, covered sweat and sex and feeling incredibly satisfied.

Throughout the course of the next week, I must admit that the image of Jason masturbating cropped into my fantasies more than a few times. One morning when David and I were making love, I imagined that we were giving Jason a little sex-ed demonstration, with Jason sitting behind us watching and masturbating. I was riding David cowgirl style, and when I would bend over to kiss David and his cock would slip out, I would imagine that I was completely exposing myself to Jason as he stood behind me pumping his cock in his own hand. At one point when this happened, David inserted two fingers into my pussy and all I could think of was that Jason had sneaked up from behind and penetrated me with his young and inexperienced hard cock.

I was lying on David's body and kissing him passionately, with my ass in the air and Jason from behind slowly inserting his hardon into my wet and very eager hole. David felt how excited I was, and as he was fingering me he asked me if it was "Jason's" cock that was doing me. I coyly bit my lip and shook my head yes. David proceeded to remove his fingers and started to pound me hard from below with his own cock. Every once in a while he would pull out, pull me close to his chest to expose my pussy from behind, and insert his fingers to mimic Jason's cock. David continued to take turns with "Jason", until he finally erupted inside me.

My body was still on fire, so I flipped onto my back and lied next to David to finish the deed. I began rubbing my clit with passion as I imagined Jason doing me missionary style with David's cum still dripping out of my pussy. In my mind I felt Jason begin to tense and then dump his own load into my already filled pussy, an image which set off an orgasm that completely rocked my universe. After the orgasm subsided, I turned my head to kiss David and we both told each other how much we loved one another. I had never felt so alive and close to David. Somehow the thrill of being taken by David and this young man at the same time brought out the sexual animal in me that had been dormant for some time. David, for his part, shared with me that my excitement turned him on like nothing else, and that the competition with this younger man triggered some kind of primal urge to stake out his territory and show everyone who "owned this pussy."

As we shared our feelings, David and I realized that we had just crossed an event boundary from which we knew there was likely no return. I felt incredibly desired again, like a sexual goddess. And David felt like he was back on the prowl, brimming with testosterone and ready to take any competitor that might make the mistake of crossing his path. I was at the height of my femininity, and David was at the peak of his masculinity. And the two of us were inseparably bonded in love.

It was only Tuesday, but both David and I could not wait until our next mentor session with Jason on the following weekend...

(To be continued).