Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin looked again at the sperm shapes. It was pretty obvious what she wanted as a fuel source.

She was in full teacher mode, smugly explaining this crazy magic system. "On either side of this liquid circle I've drawn two curved lines representing my vagina and a narrow channel up through my womb, as well as your essence (when it's present)," pointing to the sperm. "These three drawings combined into what I call a deep focus crest. It's essentially a magnification ability. It magnifies my ability to see and feel EVERYTHING down there: pussy, womb, egg making things."

"Ovaries." Devin interjected.

"Yes, those things. It'll even let me mentally visualize your essence swimming in."

Well that explained how she knew what sperm cells looked like.

"Why would you need this kind of crest?"

Azalea folded her arms in thought. "Northern fairy magic is centered around our life creating organs. If you think about my womb and the crest being linked like a magical machine, it lets me keep a better eye on the engine to make sure everything is functioning ok. Also it lets me feel stronger orgasms, and," she fidgeted a little, "It's kinda hot watching your essence frantically swimming around searching for my eggs..." She giggled nervously. "Is that weird?"

"I think it's an oddly specific kink, but if you're looking for affirmation; if you're happy, I'm happy."

Azalea internally sighed with relief. She was worried telling Devin too many of her weirder kinks might make him think less of her in some way. It was true she was horny a lot of the time. But she was also highly curious about all the different aspects of pleasure. She had her favorites of course but was willing to try almost anything for new experiences and it was a bonus if she could share that enjoyment with another. She got little thrills teasing Devin with her titillating actions. But it wasn't only that, she was gently prodding his limits to see what he was comfortable with. So far his mild mannered attitude was making her want him as a life-mate even more.

"I have some additional questions." Devin said, breaking into her thoughts. "Are you able to get pregnant?"

"I've put a pregnancy blocker around my, what you call them, ovaries, so you can fill me up as much as you want without worry. If for whatever reason the blockers fail I can just absorb your essence as energy before they reach my eggs."

"So interspecies pairings can produce offspring?" Devin inquired further.

"Of course, how do you think new fairies are made? Offspring are always fairies though, never half breeds. I don't know why, maybe demi-human genes are more dominant.''

"And my last question, what if one of the partners doesn't have any magic affinity?"

Azalea brow furrowed. This was something she hadn't considered.

"You don't know magic?" She asked, slightly taken aback.

"Well no, I'm just a merchant, there are some humans that are educated and study it but it's not something everyone learns."

Azalea furrowed her brow in thought.

"Well," she said slowly. "Depends what your affinity level is. If you have zero affinity I'll have to supply all the magic to keep the crest stable and to be able to supply both of us when we share my abilities. If you have a latent affinity it's just a matter of training and exercise to awaken it or at the very least make your body aware of it. Either way we'll have to get you tested."

Azalea wasn't sure how to get Devin tested. Certain lodestone crystals could ascertain that but they were hard to find and process into a usable form.

Azalea looked up at Devin with a naughty expression. "It's difficult to find the tools to figure out your exact affinity but the simplest way to find the answer if you have any affinity at all is right here." Azalea made a circle with her finger and thumb and mimicked pumping something into her mouth and pointed to the sperm drawings on her stomach.

Devin's body flushed at her lewd implications.

"In either case let's just assume you have some affinity. I'll draw half a supplementary crest on you and supply both our needs till we know for sure." She said, looking at his crotch and licking her lips.

Devin swallowed at her slight predatory stare. "So, where are you going to draw the crest?" He asked.

Her eyes continued drifting to Devin's crotch several times. Devin noticed this but didn't say anything. After musing for a moment Azalea voiced her thoughts. "I could put it in a similar place as mine, but I don't know where humans focus their magic from. Maybe your life-producing organs." Pointing to Devin's balls.

Devin's penis twitched at that implication.

Azalea noticed and smiled.

"But that seems unlikely. Besides, they will be too busy filling me up." She said rubbing her tummy. "The most logical place I can figure is around the heart and the hand, primarily because I heard somewhere human mages use hand gestures or something to cast spells. I'm gonna need you to remove your shirt."

Devin hesitated for a moment before removing his vest and undershirt. Bare-chested he was glad it was still relatively warm this time of year.

"Put your hand out palm down please."

Devin extended his hand. Azaleas flitted up, ink and brush in hand.

"Ok I'm going to begin."

The bristles tickled Devin's skin as she applied the ink to his skin.

"What's in the ink?" Devin asked.

"Some powdered crystals, a few flecks of silver, and me." She quipped.

"You? what do you mean you?"

Azlea stopped painting, ran her pointer finger between her legs showing Devin a sticky strand of mucus connecting them. It's more magically conductive if I make it when I'm aroused. It's doubly so if I make it when I'm producing an egg. I'll leave it to your imagination when you think I made this batch." She said sticking her tongue out between her teeth playfully.

While she worked Devin's eyes drifted to her naked body. She was closer to his eye level so he could see her in more detail. Her breasts definitely were more plump then he imagined a fairy would have since most stories and pictures portrayed them as small, perky or almost flat.

Her wings were very similar to dragonfly wings in structure but their shape was more that of butterflies and there were an extra pair.

Squinting he noticed they were emitting some kind of...magical haze? Similar to when heated air rises on a hot surface; barely noticeable unless you look closely. That must be the magic she used to float. He thought.

"Not to sound rude Azalea, but I noticed you have more...substance to you then what stories often depict fairies looking like."

Azalea, understanding his meaning, tensed up a little. "You mean how my hips and breasts are bigger and I have a little more body fat? The fairies you're thinking of live in warmer climates down south. It's cold up here so I guess us northern fairies adapted a bit to help us handle the cold better. Why do you ask? Do you prefer fairies with small boobs and a slim figure?"

She looked up at him worriedly.

"No, nothing like that, I was just making an observation and trying to fill in the gaps of my fairy knowledge. Actually I think breasts are a bit sexier when they look full, and have a little weight and bounce to them."

Azalea pushed chest up a bit with her forearm.

"Ya know," she said coyly, "If you like them full, there is a crest I might add later that makes them lactate if that's something that would please you."

"I..I..wouldn't be opposed to the idea." Devin swallowed.

Azalea giggled and returned to her painting. She was at his shoulder now and working down to his chest.

"Could you flip your hand over, it's easier to stand on."

Devin did so. His thoughts were still lingering on the milk topic wondering how much they'd produce and what it'd taste like. His merchant brain also wondered if there was a market for fairy milk and who would buy it.

"Do you mind if I touch you?"

"Of course not, we are about to be life-mates." She said pleased.

Devin extended his other hand, gingerly bringing his finger tip down on her head. Even though she wasn't like the other types of fairies she still looked so delicate and he feared hurting her so as carefully as he could he started petting her head. Instinctually she crouched down a little feeling the weight bear down on her. She soon realized what he was trying to do and pushed back, rubbing her head against his finger in response as he stroked her hair.

A broad smile stretched across her face and she hummed happily while she worked. Feeling a little braver Devin started exploring her a bit more. He felt the softness of her belly and thighs. She giggled a little and he guessed maybe she was a bit ticklish. Moving further down he lifted her breasts and took note of their weight and firmness wondering how much they'd change filled with milk. She stuck out her butt a bit as he moved around to the backside. It was firm enough to bounce, but still plush enough to snuggle into.

Moving to the final area of curiosity he gently traced where her wings connected to her back and along the edge to the tip. She shivered a little at the sensation.

"Does it feel good when I do that to your wings?" He asked.

"I wouldn't consider them an erogenous zone but they are very sensitive so yes." She mewed.

He noticed her pussy was once again leaking, forming a puddle on his palm, he wasn't sure if it was his ministrations or whether she was still horny from earlier or both.

"Do you need to, um, take care of that?"

Azalea looked down. "I probably should, I was enjoying the denial a little but it's getting harder to focus on painting, if you would be so kind as to assist me."

"How may I help?"

"Can you fold one of your fingers down please."

Devin folded his middle finger so it pointed towards his palm with his pointer and ring pointing up. Azalea floated back to the bench putting her brush and ink jar with her discarded clothes. Returning to his hand she walked over to the extended finger straddling it facing away from him. As she settled down, the sudden pressure leaked more of her juices around his digit, lubing it up. Given how aroused she was and how plump her lips were, Devin was reminded of a wet sponge.

"This'll satisfy nicely." Azalea said achingly.

She started grinding herself on his second knuckle. Settling into a steady pace, she leaned forward, occasionally pulling her clit hood back rocking her hips for maximum sensation. Watching and listening to the cute moans and gasps from his new horny little friend caused his own arousal to increase and with it a growing erection.

He swept back some of her hair behind her ear that had fallen in front of her face Noticing this action Azalea opened her eyes, giving a loving smile. She grabbed his finger tip with both hands and pulled it close giving it sweet kisses and rubbed her cheek against it.

"I'm going to give you so many more kisses when we find a chance to snuggle." She said between moans.

"I look forward to it."

Azalea knew it wouldn't take long to reach her climax. She had been edging herself since they met.

She sped up her movements, scraping and mashing her pussy seeking sweet release.

"Can I watch your face when you cum Azalea?"

Azalea turned gazing into her lover's

eyes."I'm..just..about..ready..to..to..CUMMING!" Azalea cried as her first orgasm washed through her. Her body tensed, her eyes rolled back and her wings extended to full length fluttering slightly.

Devin felt a sudden rush of liquid spread over his finger adding to the moderately large pool on his palm. She grabbed onto his ring finger for extra support as she clenched her thighs together. Devin became suddenly aware of several things happening at once. He noticed a strong pinkish glow emanating from the crest on her abdomen. Her stomach then started to inflate slightly as if being filled with something. Grabbing her swollen belly with her left hand she doubled over as her body released its pleasure. The light glow around her lost some of its intensity as it flowed from her crest into his finger, at the same time her belly deflated slightly.

The light flowed from his finger down through his hand, up his arm and into the half finished crest. Upon reaching the end of his half finished crest a sudden hot impact of energy having nowhere to go surged throughout his torso and limbs. Looking back at Azalea her body relaxed momentarily then spasmed again as her second orgasm surged through her radiant body.

Again the same thing happened, light transferred, belly deflated. Whereas the first impact felt like stepping outside taking a deep breath and feeling a slight exhilarating intake of oxygen, the second surge caused his body to feel lighter. Looking back at his blissful little fairy, her eyes were still rolled up into her head and her mouth agape. As her third and final orgasm crashed over her she gritted her teeth and whimpered.

The now much dimmer light and fully deflated belly disappeared entirely as it left her body and flowed into his. This third impact was greater than the other two combined, he felt empowered, like he could run a marathon or race a horse and never get tired. After a few moments his crest glow dimmed. He was a little glad, he was a bit afraid what a fourth burst of energy would feel like, or what it would do to her. Even though the initial intensity of energy wore off, his faculties still felt very alert and his body amazingly light.

He thought back to her explanation of the siphoning crest. 'Is this what it felt like?'

Then he remembered the consequences of the transfer. He brought her up to eye level to get a closer look at her exhausted form. Like a sail devoid of wind she splayed over his finger, eyes half lidded, tongue lolled out, taking large lungfuls of air to re-oxygenate her body after such exertion. Lightly stroking her drooping wings she didn't appear to respond. He was worried that maybe she had completely drained that circle thing on her crest and couldn't move. Folding her wings together carefully he flipped her over in his palm. He breathed a sigh of relief, the circle still had a fraction of something in it but was dangerously close to being depleted.

He lightly stroked her hair. After a minute or two she regained some sense of her surroundings. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth she swallowed some saliva and refocused her vision. Locking eyes she gave a delighted and gratified grin.

"That looked like quite the experience." Devin mused.

Azalea smiled tiredly. "Since this is my first love crest I wasn't prepared for the intensity, also it felt so good I might have given it my all plus a little extra. Congratulations, you just took my magic crest virginity." She laughed.

Devin wasn't sure how to respond to that. "You look pretty spent, do you need some water or something?"

"If you would, we fairies tend to...leak quite a bit when aroused."

On hearing this he looked at the thimble amount of love juice he still had in his right palm. Regarding it a moment he brought it to his mouth slurping it up. Azalea's eyes widened in surprise. She watched him swish it around considering the taste, savoring it a moment before swallowing. She may have just unlocked a new fetish, seeing someone drink her juices.

"I've never actually tasted myself, how is it?"

"It tastes salty and a bit sweet, but leaning heavier on the sweet side. I'll clean you up and then get you some water."

"Thank you." She said leaning back.

Thinking that he meant to wipe her clean with a cloth or something she squeaked as she was taken between his fingers and brought to his mouth. In one long sensual lick from the bottom of her thighs to the top of her mound her body twitched and shuddered as her oversensitive genitals met the surface of his tongue. Swallowing the little extra liquid he gathered from the 'cleaning' he gently placed her in his lap as he rummaged in a bag hanging on the wagon next to him.

"You almost made me gush again doing that."

"Sorry, I wondered what it tasted like directly from the source."

"I'll let you drink as much as you want next time." She purred.

Rifling through a bag he pulled out a flask of water and another little bag. Placing the water to the side he opened up the tinier bag, which happened to be a sewing kit, pulled out a thimble, poured some water into it and handed it to Azalea. Propping herself up she took the thimble and drank a little more than one fourth before handing it back and nestling back into his lap.

"I'm gonna take a little nap." She yawned.

You earned it, have a good rest little one."

"Oh, I like that, you calling me your little one, please use it as my pet name sometimes!"

"Sure."

"When I wake up I'll take care of this." She said, patting his almost forgotten erection.

"I would appreciate that but no hurry, after you have rested."

Kissing his penis through his pants she coiled up into a fetal position.

As she drifted off she mumbled. "Thank you for being my life-mate."

Hear those words, any reservation Devin had about this union disappeared entirely. He felt the beginnings of a strong deep desire to keep his...what was this relationship? Companion? Partner? Bride? All of the above and maybe more. He thought, touching the crest on his chest. In any case he had a strong and growing desire to keep her safe and happy.

Feeling a sudden breeze he put his shirt back on, leaving his vest off. He hadn't realized how late it had gotten. All this time his trusty horse had continued to pull them along without much as the slightest input from her driver. This wasn't the first time they had traveled this stretch of road so she probably remembered the route well. Thinking back on what Azalea had said about her, she had pulled his wagon for many years and was nearing retirement age for. He needed to find a place where she could live out her golden years at the next opportunity. He had a place in mind but would have to consult the owners.

It was late afternoon and the sun still had a few hours before it set. He should probably find a secluded camping place soon. Unfortunately there were no inns on this stretch of road. He didn't like to be too near the road, especially with a fire. It shouted come rob me to any potential bandits looking for an easy target. Looking down at the small naked form in his lap. She was fast asleep, her chest rising and falling with each breath. He fondly stroked her hair and wondered why he enjoyed it so much. Maybe it was something akin to petting a cute kitten or bunny.

"I wonder if she gets cold?"

He grabbed his vest and draped a corner of it over her. Scooping up her discarded clothes on the bench next to him he placed them in his bag to make sure they didn't get lost or damaged; although the thought of her floating naked next to him all the time did have a certain appeal. But she also looked really cute in these clothes.

"I wonder what she would look like in other outfits?"

His imagination swirled with possibilities. The dresses the farmer's daughters wore had a simple and rustic appeal with their laced top dresses, rolled up sleeves and small aprons. On the rare opportunity he had dropped goods off at a rich lord's manor. The maids there were dressed up in an outfit Azalea would look adorable in.

Maybe he could get a tailor to make some miniature versions. Several more ideas entered his head, some wholesome, some not so wholesome. In any case he'd ask her about her clothes' craftsmanship later because he was curious about their durability and maybe suggest if she'd be open to the idea of a little dress up.

Taking a final look to make sure everything was cleaned up and in order his eyes fell on the puddle she had first made on the bench. He stared at it for a long moment; slowly extended his finger, hovered just above as if trying to come to a decision. Running his finger through the liquid part that hadn't quite dried he brought it close and looked at it.