Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
New girl joins the party.
9.3k words
4.68
10.8k
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited and Proofread by WildBSinTX

Check tags in case you find certain content disagreeable.

Hope you enjoy.

—-------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later, Devin pulled the wagon to a stop next to a rotted log. Azalea was still snoozing on his lap and drooling. She had uncurled from a fetal position and into a tangle of blanket and limbs sprawled every which way. Devin chuckled. He estimated the accumulated time he had seen her naked now exceeded that for her clothed state. Untangling her limbs from the blanket, he took a peek at her crest, noting the energy gauge had filled up just slightly since she fell asleep.

“I wonder if it naturally increases over time. I’ll have to ask her about it later,” Devin thought.

Looking ahead and then back along the highway to make sure no one was within sight, he disengaged the wagon from the road and headed through a gap in the trees. The wooded region of The United Dominion of Lindone, usually called the Northern Kingdom – shorter and easier to remember – was an ancient sprawl of verdant old-growth trees, tall and weathered. They were pillars of defiance against the heavy snows and encroachment of civilization.

Their progress off-road was slow. The thick underbrush didn’t willingly invite guests, impeding every turn of the wheel. Devin was no bushmaster, but experience and a bit of trial and error had taught him enough to navigate to his hidden camp.

Nearing a stone outcropping, Devin flicked the reins, directing a sharp right turn into a cozy glade nestled against three monstrous boulders. There, he parked the wagon and then gently moved the still-splayed-out fairy onto the box seat. Jumping down, he set to unhitch the old bay from the wagon and give her a good scratch under the chin. She looked at him with dewy eyes. He didn't need to tie her up because she wouldn't wander far, and she deserved some free-roaming to find the tastiest grasses. After yanking a bunch of leather bags and a medium-sized crate from the back, he deposited them near the firepit.

The campsite was precisely how he had left it. The rounded ring of rocks with a metal spit decorated the center of the glade. The pre-cut stack of firewood looked a little wet but would dry after a few hours near the fire.

Devin fished out his hammock. It was comfortable at any time of the year, especially in inclement weather. He tied the ends to two poles across the lee side of one of the three boulders. Throwing on a linen blanket, a thicker wool duvet, and the treated fur hide of some animal over the top completed his three-layer recipe for a good night's sleep.

Having rummaged around the edges of the camp for some dry kindling, he shaved detritus into a pile. With a few snappy strikes of flint on steel, he cozied a spark to life. With a gentle blow, a steady flame smoked and sputtered into existence. He fed it with the kindling shavings, bit by bit, until he had a healthy fire.

Next came the well-used cast-iron pot and its accouterments. He was thinking of a simple soup for dinner. He’d wait to add water since the stream was some distance away, and he didn’t want Azalea waking up and wondering where he disappeared. Scooped from where he left her, Azalea was cradled near his chest, and he relocated her to the bed.

Sitting back down, he busied himself peeling some potatoes.

Devin hoped Azalea would like it. She’d expressed interest in human food, but this was far from anything considered a delicacy. He didn't have much to fancy it up either. Specialty foods didn't last long. Any magical ways to preserve food, aside from salting and drying, were strictly reserved for keeping fresh those special wares he transported for commerce. Such luxuries he couldn’t afford for his own comfort. Thinking about how much he had saved up through his frugal habits, he figured he could splurge a little during the next town visit now that he had someone he wanted to spoil.

Starting on his second potato, he heard a ruffle next to him. A groggy fairy with a good dose of bed hair sat up and rubbed her eyes. He could almost see the wheels in her head start turning as her sleepy brain tried to make sense of this unfamiliar place. Her eyes finally drifted to his.

She yawned. “Good morning, life-mate.” When she stretched out her arms, her blanket fell away, allowing her breasts to wish Devin’s eyes a good morning too. “Where are we?”

He motioned with his hand and responded, “Far enough from the main highway where no passersby can see our camp.”

“It’s cozy.”

Standing up for a full-body stretch, Azalea noticed she suddenly had his undivided attention. Quickly hiding a mischievous smile, she slowly arched her back, arms above her head, puffing out her chest. “Stretching after waking up sure does feel good! Get’s the blood flowing,” she teased suggestively.

“Y..yes, it does,” He acknowledged, holding a half-peeled potato.

Azalea continued to stretch and bend in several more poses, each getting more provocative than the last. She enjoyed his eyes following her every movement. Feigning an innocent smile, she straightened up, took a second to calculate her balance, then lifted her leg high, so she was doing standing splits.

Devin’s eyes zeroed in on her pussy, enjoying how her lips parted ever so slightly.
She coyly remarked, “Since you're preparing the meal, I thought I'd provide the show.”

Catching on to her banter, he followed her lead. “This looks like a show worth watching. As an interested attendee, I must ask the price for admittance.”
“A simple meal will suffice,” she replied.

She glanced at the potatoes nearby. “But such a humble dish, I believe, would benefit with a thick… creamy… base to go with it. So I guess I’ll have to help a little with the meal preparation.”

Dropping her leg, she took up a dancing posture, raised her arms above her head, and took a deep breath. Her hips started swaying to a wordless song she began to hum. The tinkling bells of her voice matched the rhythm of her arms. As she warmed to the motions, her wings extended, bending the light into rainbows around her feet.

Azalea wasn’t used to improv of this nature. She enjoyed dancing and singing, but all the pre-practiced dances she had learned growing up weren't going to set the right mood.

Her hands traced invisible lines through the air, occasionally dancing around her nipples or gliding with sensual waves over her stomach. Her breasts bounced and swayed, glistening with sweat.

Azalea looked at Devin’s enraptured eyes. They encouraged her to give it her all. Glancing at Devin’s pants to gauge the level of her performance, she recognized it was sizable but not quite the level of “applause” she was expecting. She wouldn’t be satisfied until he was giving a standing ovation. This thought inspired her to move to her encore.

Doing a little spin, she faced her backside to him and extended her legs far apart, bending forward until her chest touched the pillow, allowing him an unimpeded view. Running her hands over her butt caused a slight jiggle. She slid her hands down and over her outer thighs, then retraced them back up her inner thighs to end at her pussy. With an extra flourish of her hand, she plunged two fingers into her glistening hole and started pumping, slow at first, then picking up speed. With her free hand, she motioned for Devin’s fingers.

She guided his digits between her legs, shuddered instantly, arched her back, and sprayed cum all over the invading fingers. Spreading her dripping lips with her pinkies, she formed a heart around her pussy with thumbs and pointer fingers.

She craned her neck around to see how her audience was responding and delighted at the considerable tent in Devin's lap. She had met with his approval, and he was saluting her effort. Satisfied with the results of her little presentation, she sidled up to Devin, ready to extract her payment.

Devin sucked on the mess Azalea had made on his fingers while she undid the tie on his belt. With a little effort, she set his erection loose. It sprang free, bonking her on the head in the process.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “Are all humans this big, life-mate?”

Devin shook his head. “I think I'm on the small side. Some guys are longer and thicker.”

Azalea started drooling, imagining such a massive thing spearing into her and thrusting through her small body, making her the little cock-sleeve she wished to be. She lustily pictured him shooting his loads until she was a little inflated bag of cum and pleasure. However, a glimmer of doubt crept into her mind.

“Will it be able to fit?” she contemplated.

Wiping the drool from her mouth, she moved in close, inhaling his scent and etching the smell of her life-mate into her mind. She could get drunk on this aroma. She nuzzled her face against his warmth. Before getting to the stuffing part, she wanted to fully explore her first human penis.

Azalea knelt down, running her hands along the ridges in his sac, and examined its elasticity. She gently, almost reverently, placed her hands on each of his balls, and planted loving kisses on each one. Returning to his shaft she traced the veins that stood out, feeling the pulse of his heart beating with anticipation.

She noted the sponginess of his glans when a small bead of pre-cum presented itself like an offering before its mistress. Her mouth opened in a small 'o' of surprise. Leaning in, she gave a sniff and then poked the droplet, observing its viscosity. As she licked her lips hungrily, her mouth took it in daintily. It didn't taste like much, but she wasn’t going to waste anything her life-mate’s body was going to give her. With a forward bow, she kissed his tip to thank it for the gift.

It wasn't don't yet, though, because more appeared. Delighted, she lapped it up once, twice, three times. She finally gave up that plan and latched her lips over the hole and suckled, savoring its smoothness on her tongue before swallowing.

Extending her arms around the little ridge underneath his shaft, she tried to coax more of this appetizer. She was losing herself and becoming fixated, but she reluctantly stopped nursing, licked her lips clean, and pulled away.

This entire time, Devin was enjoying watching her explore his groin. Her curiosity and fascination with how he felt, tasted, and smelled made him happy. Through the expressions on her face, he could almost see her mind piecing things together: “Hmm, this is how it is! Oh, I didn't know it would feel like this. This is how it works, interesting.”

Done with her examination, she took flight, grabbing his penis and gently guiding him to the hammock where he made himself comfortable.

Azalea prepared herself. Her pussy was still wet from earlier, so she wasted no time pushing two fingers in until she was open enough to take three, then four. Next, with her hand coiled into a fist, she worked it into her hungry hole. Working it further into her body, she hummed and enjoyed the comfy fullness. Dispensing with any further preparation, she dropped to all fours on Devin’s stomach, widened her legs, and wiggled herself back until his tip was snug against her butt.

Slowly pushing back, she felt her cheeks, thighs and outer lips spread. “This is going to work!” she thought happily.

That was until a searing pain tore through her body. Thinking she could fight through the pain to achieve her goal, she kept going. The more she pushed, the worse the pain increased. Her pussy felt like it was splitting in two, but her stubbornness kept her going. She wanted this. She promised him, and she wasn’t going to go back on that promise.

Her blood pressure sky-rocketed from the pain, causing her vision to grow red and hazy. The blood pumping through her ears muffled every sound except for a single sudden command.

“AZALEA, STOP!”

She collapsed on his chest, not having accepted any of him in her. She couldn’t feel her pussy… only agony and burning. She saw fear and concern in his face.

Devin scooped her up gently and brought her face up to his. He kissed her head and stroked her back as disappointed tears fell from her eyes and her tiny fists clenched in frustration.

“I’m sorry, life-mate, I really wanted to do this for you. I wanted you to know what I felt like inside! I…I…”

Devin soothed her trembling back. “Azalea, it's ok. I know this means a lot to you. I’m happy knowing you tried so hard to please me, but it's ok if you can’t. I won’t love you any less, and we can find other fun things to do.”

“No!” She cried, standing up on shaky legs, her pain lessening slightly. “I will make this happen. I don't know how or when, but I will,” she announced resolutely.

Devin sighed. “Alright, but I want you to promise we’ll first think of a plan to maybe stretch you first or something – one that won’t hurt or irrevocably damage you, ok?”

Azalea nodded at his stipulation.

“Now, then, should we stop or… what do you want to do?” he asked, still worried she was pushing herself too much.

“No, I promised before I fell asleep I would satisfy you, and I’m not gonna let all my sexy dancing effort go to waste.” She hissed, wiping away her tears. “I told you fairies have other methods, so I think you're going to love this! Also, do you have a small container? I don’t want to waste any of your essence.”

Leaning over, Devin rummaged in the nearby cookware crate and extracted a cheap metal cup.

She fluttered over and straddled his penis. Still quite a bit sore, she jumped slightly, as she hesitantly began to tease her clit and gingerly rub her pussy. The discomfort eventually turned to pleasure as her body got back in the mood. Using her pussy as a sponge and the occasional handful of pre-cum, she sufficiently lubed up every inch of his manhood.

Assessing her work, she flashed him a giddy smile, and his penis twitched in response.

She took flight and hovered just above him. With closed eyes, she increased her flapping to an audible drone. Normally, he couldn’t hear her wings, but now she sounded like the bee girls in the Middle Kingdom. As she increased her speed even higher, her body began to vibrate.

Azalea lowered herself onto his erection again, and the sudden sensation caused his penis to spasm upward. Not expecting the sudden movement, she frantically grabbed his shaft in a full-body hug, but the slick juices caused her to slide down to his base.

Once his turgid member calmed down, she shimmied back up until her arms were encircling his corona. That action caused it to spasm again, repeating the cycle. It happened twice more before his nerves became a little less sensitive.

Settling into a comfortable position, she searched for all his favorite spots. While gauging his reactions, she slid her hands around, looking for anything alerting her to an especially good area. Finding several candidates, she methodically adjusted her vibrations, looking for just the right pressure and intensity to make those heavy-looking orbs underneath her give up their cream. She eventually settled into a pattern of stroking his glans and tickling his frenulum.

Devin couldn’t believe how amazing her ministrations felt. He had seen special sound crystals being sold at market stalls that would vibrate under the right conditions, but they probably didn’t hold a candle to what she was doing.

Azalea was giving it her all. Since this was her first time pleasuring him, she wanted it to be the best she had to offer (short of him stuffing her pussy). She was struggling, though – not just physically but magically. Vibrating at this intensity was very taxing. The smell of being soaked in his juices was also making her feel a bit woozy. She was starting to lose coordination of herself.

With relief, she heard the words she had been desiring…“I'm close, Azalea! Just a little more!”

That was all she needed. With one final burst, she notched up her vibrations to a fevered pitch. Looking back, she saw his sack, initially hanging loose, now starting to pull close to his body. She had once seen a description in a book about the human male reproductive process. She couldn't remember the names of all the parts, but she had been so enamored and fascinated with the act of ejaculation that she inscribed the process into her memory. She wished her deep focus crest ability applied to him.

His feisty little swimmers would zig-zag their way through his balls, reach that little, round, walnut-shaped organ, and finally gush forth through his pulsating shaft, which she craved to watch. His bucking hips jerked her back to reality. She tightened her grip and waited for his release.

Remembering almost too late, Devin held the cup up just as he fired his first blast of cum. It hit the back of the glass, and Azalea’s face received some of the initial back-splash.

His second shot was added to the first. Normally, this was all he could manage, but it had been a long while, so he was backed up. Coupled with the fact he wanted to give Azalea everything he had, he managed to provide a third jet and then a small amount of a fourth before he ran dry. He hoped it was enough to make Azalea happy.

As his body came down from its climax, he relaxed back into the hammock. Azalea gradually decreased her buzzing until she stopped entirely. He was a bit worried if she would orgasm during the process, depleting the rest of her crest reserves. Yet, she was still moving even though she looked tired. She looked eager, in fact, to claim the prize she worked so hard for.

He watched as she eyed the little bit of semen oozing out of his tip. She dipped her hands in it and brought it to her nose, inhaling its scent. She scrunched her nose since it was more substantial than she imagined, but it wasn’t altogether unpleasant.

As she scooped it into her mouth, letting her tongue adjust to the bitter milk flavor, her tired demeanor rapidly changed to being ravenous. She licked her hands clean and dove toward his urethra, licking every drop she could. Once she found no more, she reached out toward the cup but lost her balance and fell in. She lay stunned for a second, then started gorging herself as if she hadn’t eaten in days.

“Was it really tasty to her, or was she just so magic starved she couldn’t control herself?” Devon wondered.

Being slick with their juices and now his cum, Azalea tried several times to stand but kept falling, coating herself even more thoroughly. She eventually gave up trying and stayed on hands and knees, alternating between scooping it into her mouth and dunking her head in.

Draining the last bit of cum from the glass, she started licking any left over on her body and the sides of the glass. She collapsed against the side, looking inebriated when she couldn’t find any more.

Azalea felt bloated. Her belly was slightly distended. She could feel the cum slosh around in her stomach as her body slowly digested that feast. Her cum-drunk brain was hazy. It was hard to focus.

“Did humans always produce this much, or was her life-mate special?” she wondered.

Devin watched, amused, at Azalea sitting in the bottom of the cup, like a lord after a banquet, her hand on her belly.

Noticing his stare. She sluggishly raised her arms, wanting to be picked up. She tumbled into his extended hand and then nuzzled his cheek, wetting it with sloppy kisses, when he brought her up to his face.

“Shank yuu life-mate, that wassh…” she hiccuped, “deliccious. I love you shoooo musch! I love yrour smel, l luvf your taste tand how geuntle you arje hwith me.”

Devin was a bit perplexed with how she became drunk on his cum, but he couldn’t ask her now. He could barely get a coherent word out of her. He wished he had collected some creek water earlier to clean her up. His tongue would have to suffice again.