Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 03

Story Info
We are not sex slaves. We're just helping out... I hope.
11k words
4.89
9.1k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is part three of an ongoing series. Though the previous chapters have been submitted under Sci-Fi & Fantasy, this chapter I've submitted under BDSM. The story still takes place in a magic and fantasy setting. Be aware that this chapter has a much heavier focus on lesbian domination and submission than the previous chapters.

*Very big thank you to Jordan Church for editing and helping me out.

*******

This week started out normal. I was in an adventuring group with my two best friends. Sure, we weren't shaking the world yet with any amazing exploits, despite what my diary would tell you, but we were making it happen. Our team was Alice, our healing mage, Kelsey our fighter, and me, our quick-witted, beautiful and clever thief.

Ok, I'm mostly just good at picking locks. Critical for adventuring, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

It all started going crazy for us when we met Mercy. She has a personality as massive as her muscles. Kelsey and I were in awe of her right from the start. Alice was a bit wary, until our first mission with Mercy. There's carrying the team, and then there's having Mercy on your team. Holy moly.

It has been a wild few days that have somehow led me here, where I'm naked and kneeling beside Alice, who is also kneeling and naked. Each of us have new jewelry, a matching golden ring with a small jewel that dangles from a short chain on our left nipple. The golden band Mercy had put on me wasn't so small when she had first shown it to me. Originally it was the size of a wedding ring, but once Mercy activated the enchantment on it, the ring began shrinking until it completely encircled my painfully erect nipple. Currently our jewels are both colored red.

I say currently colored red because earlier I witnessed this young slave trainer named Rose place a matching ring onto Alice. When I watched it happen from the upstairs landing, Alice looked terrified. She looked like she recognized what the ring was and knew what it could do. When Rose put the ring on Alice's nipple, Alice had a big reaction. I watched her have a massive orgasm. Her nipple ring jewel glowed a bright green at the time.

I'd lost a bet with Mercy. She had wagered that if I could last longer than Alice, as in don't cum first, I'd win the bet and she'd wipe my debt clean. (I owed her a lot of money for funding my gambling habit.) I lost spectacularly by having the biggest orgasm of my life, and because of that, I now have this new jewelry, and I still owe money to Mercy.

Standing in front of Alice and me is our host, Charity and her trainee Rose. Currently we are staying at Charity's business house, a slave training center. Charity and Mercy go way back, and she said we could stay here as long as we wanted. A bit of a mixed feeling for me, since right now I kind of don't want to be here. Probably because I'm on my knees in Charity's dungeon. But I'm new to this city and have no other options... I'm broke, and now in debt.

"You need to train slaves in the proper poses. Hammer the positions home with repetition and discipline. You can also use a reward and punishment system." Charity mentored her student. They both wore thigh high leather boots, but Charity wore a corset and long leather gloves that went to her biceps. Rose had a wide leather belt around her waist and a dark chocker that was covered in large metal spikes.

"We're not slaves." I said to the two.

Crack

"Silence slave, or I'll muzzle you like the bitch you are." Rose said, striking me across my right boob with her riding crop. It left a red mark on my skin.

Ouch, that hurt a lot. No wonder Alice stayed quiet. I could see she had red marks scattered all over her large breasts. I'm not too sure how much longer Alice has been in this dungeon than me. It can't have been more than a few hours. Not to say a few hours isn't a long time, but I'd only been gone a few hours. I had gone out gambling with the money Mercy had loaned me. When I returned Alice and Charity were gone, Kelsey and Mercy were still drinking. Kelsey was super trashed from whatever drinking game they were playing. I'd helped her to bed, and on my way to my own bed I got curious and ventured into Charity's training dungeon.

"You! Mouthy redhead, observe the big-titted slave." Rose pulled me from my thought's. She directed my head by using her riding crop to push my chin to the right. I saw Alice mirroring my kneeling position. We both were sitting on our heels, knees together and hands resting on our knee's. At first, I'd tried to cover myself, and was swiftly cropped.

"Blond, I want you to demonstrate the position's we've gone over so far. Red, you will emulate the pose. If you do a satisfactory job, you will be rewarded. If not, you will be put on the barrels." Rose told me. Though she spoke to both Alice and me, she only looked at me. It left an odd feeling of nervousness and... excitement in me.

Looking at Alice, I could tell she was frightened of the barrels. Earlier I had seen her tied to the barrels. There were two barrels. A small barrel the size of a stool, which laid perpendicular to a much larger barrel, forming a T shape. Alice was made to sit spread-legged on the small one, and her arms were tied and pulled back around the larger barrel behind her. The effect left her strained and extremely exposed.

"Right now, you both are in a simple kneeling position. Simply called the kneeling position, you will kneel, with your back straight, knees together and hands resting on your knees palm down. Now I want you to go to the resting position." Rose said, beginning the training. "You will hold the position until you are given a new position, is that understood slave?"

"I'm... we, are not slaves." I said to her. Rose swiftly responded with another snap of her crop to my chest.

I began to mimic Alice. We were both already kneeling, sitting on our heels., s Slowly she moved her hands to clasp one another behind her back. I moved my hands to clasp behind my back. Alice spread her knees apart. Her face turned a deep red, and she began to look away, trying not to make eye contact with anyone in the room.

I felt a nervous thrill run through me, starting at my chest, and moving through my stomach, where it lingered. Like I had stage fright, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I know it was silly, everyone had seen me naked already, but this felt different. Like I was exposing my self like an exhibitionist.

"Now!" Rose brought the riding crop down on my right thigh. The shock of the crop mixed with her shout, I nearly leapt out of my skin. I quickly spread my knees apart to mirror Alice, I felt such shame. I could feel the shame high in my cheeks. I felt the cold air on my pussy, along with Rose's stern gaze, judging me, looking down her nose at me, mentally and physically. This young pink and purple haired woman I'd just met an hour ago was bossing me around with such confidence.

Rose corrected my posture with small taps of her crop until she was satisfied with my form, then she walked over to Alice and did the same.

"What a good pair of slaves you both make" I heard Charity say. I looked over my shoulder to see Charity re-enter the room with Mercy beside her. Mercy was naked and carrying a small keg of ale on her left shoulder and a large cigar in her right hand, while Charity held a couple of empty mugs and a leash. Mindy crawled on hands and knees behind the two tall women. The leash was attached to her slave collar, which also ran two short chains to her wrist shackles, forever keeping her unable to fully extend her arms and hindering her crawling.

"Don't mind us, we are just getting comfortable. We are ready to watch and see how you do, Rose." Charity told Rose as the three made their way onto the platform we were kneeling on. They circled into Alice's and my view. Charity once again on her throne, while Mercy sat in a chair beside her. I'm not even sure when that chair was put there.

"Next is the 'inspect' position" Rose said. I looked at Alice to see what to do. Alice, while still kneeling, moved her arms from behind her back, to behind her head. She interlocked her fingers and used both hands to lift her long sandy blond hair up. Her posture had a slight lean backward to it, making the position seem to highlight her large chest and her neck.

I followed suit, unclasping my hands from behind my back and moving them to interlace behind my head. I found this position to be so much more embarrassing than the resting position. In this position I felt so much more exposed, and I don't have any words to explain why. I was still showing off my privates, but in this position, it felt like I was shouting my nudeness.

Rose walked over and slowly squatted in front of me, resting her knees on my thighs.

"This is the inspection pose Red. In this position, your mistress can properly inspect you." Rose spoke lightly to me. Her left hand reaching beside my head and took hold of my interlaced fingers and some of my hair. Her right hand gently traced my left bent elbow down my arm to my armpit.

"Your mistress can inspect and feel your hairless body, and your perky tit's." I felt her gentle touch move to my left boob, and slowly it pinched and pulled on my nipple ring, and then the red glowing gem. I felt such a pleasant and strong vibration emanate from the nipple ring. The vibration felt like a wave of pleasure lancing through me to my back and then like a wave it moved up and down my body, down to my toes.

My eyes closed and I gasped and moaned uncontrollably with each tug of the jewel. I could hear Rose chuckling, before she jerked my head back. I once again gasped and my eyes flew open to see Rose's eyes inches from my own, boring into me. She had these beautiful light green eyes that seemed so deep and vast. I found myself not blinking while I took short shallow breaths.

"Who am I slave?" Rose asked me. I felt her breath on my face, I smelled her flowery perfume in my nostrils. She smelled so good., I felt a little dizzy.

"You are Rose." I answered her.

She once again pulled on my nipple ring, causing that jolt to run through me. I felt my legs shake a little, my body involuntarily trying to close them, only to be stopped by Rose's knees. "Wrong answer, slave. But I'm generous to my slaves and I'll give you another try. Who am I Slave?" She asked with a smirk on her pretty face.

Rose released my nipple ring gem, and I felt her hand lower to my midsection. She placed her palm onto my tummy, fingers pointed down, and gently she pressed on me, slowly downward. Her face inched ever closer to my face as she waited for my answer. Her left hand keeping my head from moving, and her eyes seemed to keep my eyes from wandering. Like a mouse paralyzed by a cat's glare, I too was paralyzed. Torturously she lowered her right hand ever closer to my aching pussy.

I felt my willpower wilting with each passing moment. I knew what she wanted to hear, but if I give in... "Please, don't make me say it." I whispered to her. Rose's smirk disappeared behind a sneer, and I felt her hand stop its descent. I could feel my bottom lip begin to quiver, I wanted to feel good again. Maybe I should have said it.

"Let's move on to the next position." Rose said as she fully released me. She stood up, using my shoulder for leverage. I felt relief in my thighs as Rose's weight left and were no longer pushing against them. Rose began to pace before she said, "The next position is the 'presentation' position."

When she moved, I saw...

"Now present!" I heard Rose say before I heard Alice yelp. I had been so distracted at the sight in front of me that I missed seeing Rose strike Alice's tit with her riding crop. After Rose left my line of sight, I saw the others that were behind her. Both Charity and Mercy were sitting in a semicircle, so they could both see each other, but also so they could observe Alice, Rose and me. Mindy was there, kneeling with her head buried in-between Mercy's spread legs. Mercy had one hand resting on the back of Mindy's head, keeping her head in place, and in Mercy's other hand was a large cigar. Sitting opposite was Charity, who was laughing and talking with Mercy. Charity had a large mug in hand and looked so casual as she talked with her friend, while she passively rubbing her foot across Mindy's exposed snatch.

I felt a pang run through me, a similar feeling to when Rose was tugging on my new nipple ring. This feeling seemed to run through my chest and rest high in my belly. I don't know for sure, but I think it was envy or jealousy I was feeling. It made no sense why I would feel that. Mindy was clearly in a horrible position to be in. Stuck there, a soon to be slave, kneeling between two powerful women who seemed to treat her like on object instead of a person.

I looked back to Alice to see what I needed to do. She had taken her hands from behind her head and was now putting them on the floor palm down. While keeping her knees spread, she raised her hips taking on a crawling pose, but she kept on sliding her arms forward. Soon forearms and elbows were on the floor, followed by her cheek and chest. I watched as her large breasts pillowed against the floor. She was staring back at me with a look of humiliation and embarrassment.

I felt Rose's hand on my upper back., She pushed me forward. Instinct took over and I caught myself before I hit the floor. Rose took a knee beside me and, with her hands, she guided my posture. One hand pushed my ass in the air, the other hand on my shoulder, pushing my torso down and in-towards my knees, further highlighting my exposed ass and pussy. Then again, Rose stood, leaving me. I saw her shiny leather boots pass by me.

"You sluts better hold that position until you are told otherwise. Hold it all night if you have too. Though I'm sure you bitches usually spend your nights presenting yourselves like this already." Rose said aloud to us. I could feel the same shame I saw in Alice. Just a few days ago my life was so different.

Laughter brought me looking back ahead to the trio lounging in the distance. Mercy had put down her cigar and now had both hands firmly gripping Mindy's head. Charity was off her throne and squatting behind Mindy, her right hand a blur on Mindy's pussy, while her other hand was roughly groping the poor girl's large tit. I could see Mindy's hands holding on to the edge of Mercy's seat, trying desperately to keep herself from falling over. Charity laughed at the desperate sounds Mindy was making.

"You don't get to cum until after I do you whore. Oh, I can feel myself getting closer, don't you dare slow down." Mercy growled as she ground herself on Mindy's face. Though judging by the look of the situation and the grip Mercy had on Mindy's head, I doubted Mindy could slow down if she wanted to.

"Enjoying the show, I see." Rose said as she once again returned to me. I first saw one of her boots cross my eye line as she stepped over my outstretched arms. Rose turned to face me and squatted down in front of me. Her ass hovered near my wrists. I craned my head up to look at her, but my view only showed me her vagina. I could smell her; I could see her arousal. Her beautiful folds, her well trimmed pubic hair was also colored purple and pink, just like her hair. I could see the silhouette of her firm ass cheeks.

I felt heat return to my cheeks. Rose had caught me watching. I tried to lower my head, to look at the floor, but Rose grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to once again force me to look at her. "Maybe you'd like me to treat you like her?" I tried to shake my head. "No more looking around, or you'll be spending the night on the barrels." Then she forcefully pushed my head back to the floor, conveniently enough for me to be looking to my right, where I could see Alice.

"Alright you two. Those are the four positions we are going to learn tonight. Let's see if you idiots can remember them. Resting position." Rose ordered. Both Alice and I returned to the resting position, straight backs, knees apart, arms clasped comfortably behind our backs.

I looked straight ahead towards the show in front of me. Mercy still was fucking Mindy's face, though now she was standing. Both hands holding Mindy's head still. Charity was still tormenting the young green-haired girl as well. It looked like she was speaking into the girl's ear, while her fingers moved with ferocity.

"Inspection!"

I moved my arms from behind my back, to over my head and interlaced them, bringing them behind my neck. Shoulders back, head forward. I heard Rose pacing behind me.

"Ugh" I heard Alice moan. It took a lot of willpower not to look at her. Instead, I focused on the show in front of me.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Mercy growled; I saw her body shaking, I watched as Mercy came with Mindy's face pressed against her. Then, after a few calming breaths I watched as she relaxed her grip on Mindy's head.

"Now you may cum slave. Cum for me, and don't forget to thank me." Charity spoke, directing her orders to Mindy. I watched Mindy's, hands on Mercy's thighs, hands that were still limited by the chains attached to her neck. I saw those hands grip tightly to Mercy as she let out a gasp and squeak.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhh... Th... Thank you! Thank you Mommy! Thank you Mommy for letting this pathetic slave cum." I heard Mindy cry out.

"Ugh" I grunted involuntarily, as cold dark red cream was pressed against my chest. I could smell the strong lilac smell from the cream. Then a second hand wrapped around me and applied more of the strong scented cream on me, though this time it was down in my groin. Both hands pressed and rubbed in wide circles. I needed to bite my lower lip to try and stay quiet. It felt so good.

"You've got such a beautiful body." I heard Rose say into my ear. "These wonderful little nipples" her one hand pinched and pulled on one of my little firm buds. "This, oh so smooth cunt of yours." I felt her other hand pressing just above my pussy, where my pubic hair used to be. "It's like you were made to be a slave. I bet if you asked nicely, I'd let you be my slave. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you."

"I'm... I'm not... hmm, I'm not a slave..." I managed to say. I could feel the red cream evaporating. I still don't have a clue what it is, but for some reason they keep applying it to me and Alice. It smelled and felt absolutely amazing. It would leave a tingling sensation and a smell that made me feel lightheaded. I was having a hard time keeping my thoughts together as I smelled the cream. I could feel sweat tickle me as it ran down between my cleavage and down my tummy.

"We... We're just helping with your training. We're not slaves." I said more to myself than to anyone else in the room, though I think Alice heard me.

"Tut, tut. Then why are you trying to hump my hand you randy little girl? Only a good little slave girl may cum, and only with permission." Rose said, projecting her voice loud enough for Alice to hear. I chanced a glance down and realized I was in-fact gyrating my pelvis for more stimulation.

"It's getting late Rose. Time to wrap this up." Charity called.

"Alright ma'am. I've got a few more things I'd like to get done before I pack it in for the night." Rose responded to Charity. Her hands still working in the dark red cream on my erogenous zones. I felt her hand begin to apply the cream to my butt cheeks. It felt humiliating.

"Charity, are you sure you need to return Mindy to the Fire Thorns tomorrow?" Mercy asked Charity as they were walking past us to the stairway exit. Charity and Mercy again leading the way while Mindy followed crawling behind them. It kind of hurt, the way Mercy never even acknowledged Alice or me. It was like she was really playing into this whole slave act. Like we really were just slaves, like we were objects instead of teammates.