Merger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed home and managed to pick up some petrol station flowers, we should still have time for a bit of intimacy before the party. I rushed in the front door, just pausing to have a word with the bush that held my secrets. The house was quiet, not even the sound of the Grandfather clock ticking, that was spooky. No Julia and no note. That was odd, I guessed she'd gone early to the party. I had a quick shit, shave, shower and shampoo, the good old 4 S's and changed into my suit. I couldn't find my best one, never mind, I was in a hurry. It was a very quick shower, I only just managed to fit the shave in, I know Julia doesn't like bristles between her thighs. I called a taxi and as I jumped in, I realised I still had the flowers with me, I must have picked them up as I passed them on the hall table.

The party was due to start at 7 o'clock and I got to the hotel just after six. The room that was booked for the event was marked but empty. I searched the Hotel bar to see Julia sat in the corner with a young man with her hand reaching across the table, they were holding hands. I saw red and the whole load of previous worries came flooding back, the hour late home from work here and there. That Friday night two weeks ago. I tried not to go off half-cocked but something got the better of me. I threw the flowers down and they both looked at me.

Julia leapt up from the table with a huge grin on her face and she flew across the floor with her arms wide open. In those few seconds I had massive doubts about what I'd seen. Surely she wouldn't cheat on me somewhere she could be caught.

"Sweetheart, you made it, brilliant." She threw her arms around me, and I thought she was going to strangle me. She kissed me, it wasn't passionate, it was crushing. "I knew you'd make it, I tracked you on Plane Finder, I knew you'd landed, and you'd be here."

My body was still rigid trying to take in what I saw. Julia noticed, she pushed me back and looked me in the face, which still had a thunderous look on it.

"No, no sweetheart, please no. Don't think that." She knew what was in my mind. Those seven words eight months ago.

I looked at Julia and said quietly so the young man wouldn't hear. "You said those seven words nearly a year ago, and you're still feeling the repercussions now. It's going to take years to fully trust you again. I'm working on it. you're working on it, but it's going to take time. And try as I might, it's not something I can just push away. I can do it 99.9% of the time. But when I find you holding hands with a man across the table in a dark quiet corner of a room, it doesn't fucking help."

She looked at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd see that. Oh, fuck that came out wrong. Shit, I can't do right for doing wrong." She looked a bit angry. "I might as well just fucking shut up because you're going to think the worst of me anyway."

"Trust me that will make things even worse, I'd wonder what you're hiding. Just tell me why you're sitting in the corner holding that young man's hand."

She pulled herself up, looked at me and said. "I can sort this out."

"Come and meet Johannes." She dragged me across to the young man. He had a smile on his face and an outstretched hand. "Hello Sir, I'm glad to meet you at last. I've been waiting for this." He had a foreign accent, probably Dutch.

I slowly took his hand and shook it, still unsure, it was a firm grip. I instantly got the feeling that this was a genuine man. My initial feelings about people are sometimes wrong, but not often. I visibly calmed down, probably helped by Julia hanging onto my arm for grim death.

"I've been helping Johannes with some of the stranger pronunciations that we're going to use in the presentation.

"I have your best suit upstairs. You knew that didn't you? I sent you a text telling you to come straight here to the hotel." Then she looked at me. "You haven't turned your mobile phone back on after you got off the aeroplane, have you?" She knew I turned my phone off when flying, she was right I hadn't. I got it out, turned it on and put it away. It made a lot of noise for a minute or so. I didn't bother looking.

I looked at her. "What presentation?"

"The merger, I suppose we can talk about it openly now."

I had a completely stunned look on my face. "What merger?" The look on my face must have given everything away because Julia looked at me and said. "You really don't know, do you?"

"I haven't got a Scoobies what you're on about."

"Oh shit, you don't remember, you suggested at the BBQ several months ago it would be a good idea to join Barstow and Centrix into one company. Design and manufacture all under one roof and to go into large scale manufacturing, you were moaning about underutilisation of our machinery. That's what we've done, we're announcing it tonight. We thought you knew that's why you've been invited to the meetings; we wanted your input."

"So that's why Philip was asking me all those questions, I thought he wanted to know about the business. That explains a lot, that's why we chatted behind closed doors in my office, he thought I knew." I was stunned, this was massive. I would also explain buying the milling machine that was sitting in the factory waiting to be installed.

Julia went to the bar and got drinks. I was in the need of a large beer

I asked Johannes. "But why is it a secret, who knows about it?"

He had a puzzled look on his face. "Just management, Julia and I, and we thought you did as well. I haven't even told my partner. Both companies floated on the stock market some months ago. And we think the merger will rocket the share price. That's why management wanted it kept quiet."

I stood and pondered for a minute then Julia came back with the drinks. Everything seems clearer apart from one thing. "Okay, that explains a lot but for one thing, why were you holding hands." Johannes had a blank look on his face, Julia had a concerned look. She wasn't the only one, but I was prepared to listen.

"Johannes was asking for my advice, he planned to ask his partner to marry him in front of everybody, whilst I congratulated him, I suggested it may not be a good idea in front of a whole bunch of strangers. Whilst he knows all the Centrix's people, he doesn't know ours, I was apologising because it might distract from the news we have. He said he wanted to make a big splash with the proposal, but he could see where I was coming from. He got a little bit upset and I was commiserating with him."

Johannes had a sad look on his face. "Yes, I've been planning this, but I can see Julia's point of view, but I wanted to do it today because it's their birthday. What do you think, Mr Harris?"

This was different. A stranger asking me about marriage proposals, I calmed down and it all seemed to make a bit more sense now. "All I can suggest is that sometime in the evening when the hullabaloo has died down, you take your partner and your friends and do it quietly in the corner. It'll be your friends who know you the best that will help you celebrate, not a bunch of strangers. But the good news will then percolate around the room and everybody will be happy for you, how does that sound?"

He leapt forward and hugged me, I'm a mature Brit, we don't do continental style hugging. So, it was even stranger when he kissed me on the cheeks like continentals do. They can get overly excited. He pushed me back, looked at me and said. "That is a brilliant idea that's even better than mine. Thank you so much Mr. Harris."

I had to put a stop to this. "Look my name is Alan, you make me feel old when you call me Mr. Harris, that's my father's name."

People were starting to arrive, Julia grabbed me by the hand and dragged me towards the stairs, "I've got your best suit upstairs, come on, I don't want you looking shabby for this."

I must admit to being in a bit of a daze after all the recent revelations and goings on, but as she led me away, I pulled her to one side. "Look sweetheart, I'm sorry for going off on one, but things all came rushing back."

"I'm sorry too, words came out wrong, and looking at it from where you were I can see what you might think. Quiet, dark corner and you're not due for another hour or so. Sorry. It won't happen again."

"Oh, it probably will, but we can work it out like we just did without any shouting." With that I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck like she was never going to let go.

She smiled at me, "Come on let's hurry, we might have time."

"Time for what?" I thought, but I was being dragged along.

We got to the room, it was a nice room, four poster bed and en-suite. I was told to go and have a shave and a shower, I pointed out I had already done the 4 S's but I did go and brush my teeth. When I came back into the room to see an amazing sight, there was my beautiful wife laid on the bed with a skirt hitched up around her waist. The stockings framed her fully exposed wet pussy, she was playing with herself. It is another of my fantasies. I was instantly hard.

"Come on big boy I've been waiting for this, let's get this first one out of the way so we can enjoy the second one later." It's been a week, I wasn't going to last long. We'd played this game before we knew what to do.

She laid there on the bed with her legs up, I was hard as a rock, and she'd made herself wet and ready. I entered her, I just laid there enjoying the feeling of a tight pussy around my cock. She wrapped her legs around me, it was so nice, so comfortable. We both just laid there trying not to move enjoying the feeling, I knew that when she started to come, I would follow her quite quickly,

There was an almighty knock at the door and I heard Phillips' voice. "Julia, there's been a change of plans, bit of a cock up, sorry but this is important."

Fuck I went from hard as a rock to the size of a soft shrimp in milliseconds. I don't care that Philip is the boss's son and bigger and younger than me I'm going to kill the little shit. Well big shit.

If I was angry that was nothing compared with what Julia was, she burst past me putting her skirt down as she went, I just managed time to grab my underpants and trousers as she wrenched the door open. "What the fuck do you want?"

Philip took a pace back, I don't think he'd ever heard Julia use the 'F' word before. He said, "I'm very sorry but there has been a cock up in the seating plan, can you come down in a couple of minutes?"

Julia didn't invite him into the room, he looked across to me. I'd managed to get my underpants and trousers up. He looked very embarrassed.

Julia came to me, gave me a cock erecting kiss and said. "We'll finish this off later, properly." And then she disappeared out the door. Philip stood well back.

I finished getting ready and made my way downstairs to where the party was being held. I saw our bosses and Centrix management, Johannes and Julia were in a huddle. Philip saw me and waved me over. He then walked away. By the time I made my way through the crowd saying hello to some of the lads and lasses I hadn't seen for a few weeks, he was back with a pint of London Pride. Good lad. He gave me a sheepish grin. He mouthed the word, "Sorry."

Mr Barstow saw me and grabbed hold of me around the shoulders. "Welcome back Alan, this is all mainly down to you. We had our heads up our own arses trying to sort business out, but you saw the bigger picture. We were so busy, we didn't see it, but you did. And you're going to get the credit."

Bloody hell they were merging two companies on the ramblings of a drunk, well not drunk, just slightly in my cups. What is the world coming to?

Julia spoke up. "Yes, and I'm going to tell everybody that it was my old man's idea." She smiled at me.

I held my hands up, well one of them anyway, the other one had a beer in it. "Well hang on there. I'm not sure I want that, if it all turns to rat shit people will blame me. If not that, then everybody will be coming up and expecting me to sort out their problems. As if I don't have enough problems sorting out the machinery."

"What if we said the idea came from somebody from the shop floor, will that do?"

"Sounds good to me."

It was a buffet style meal, and I wanted to chat to some of the lads to find out how everything was going on whilst I was away. So, I circulated. Chris told me the machines were running okay and Adam was getting his hands dirty. It was almost as if they didn't need me. Good, my training has been working.

It was time for the announcement, the lights on the small stage came on Johannes and Julia walked on and the room went quiet. I think everybody got it that this was more than just a celebration for finishing a contract. It was almost as if everyone realised this wasn't normal. I was impressed with Julia. She looked fantastic, she glowed. I went and stood by the bar out of the limelight. Then I had an idea. I got my phone out, turned it on to record and propped it on the bar so Julia could see herself later. I might get a bit of fun out of it as well.

There were a couple of chaps and a girl stood there, they didn't appear to be paying too much attention to what was going on. I think I recognised them as Centrix people, they weren't ours, I knew all of them. To be honest, I wasn't taking that much notice either. I was watching the people to see how they reacted to the announcement. There was going to be good news and bad news. There will be an increase in workload with no immediate increase in salary, but there would be free shares.

I was standing behind the taller chap of the two standing next to me then he said something that got my attention. "She's a good looking MILF and I'm going to tap that tonight. I might even let you two play." He was looking at the stage, the only MILF there was Julia. I couldn't believe my ears.

The girl spoke. "You can't do that, she's got a husband and he's bound to be here. He works for Barstows."

"Yeah, the grease monkey: he does. But he's stuck in Scotland. All the flights were cancelled. I saw it on the BBC news. I was saving this up for the symposium next month. But hey, tap it now and at the symposium."

The other chap started. "You're never going to tap that, she will never look at you in a month of Sundays."

"Oh she will. I've got photographs that she won't want getting out."

I had been feeling pretty tired with all the travel but all that had gone. I was about to do something stupid when the other bloke said. "I don't believe you show me."

This could be just bragging or he might actually have photographs, so I waited.

He got his phone out and I glanced over and he was showing them pictures, but I couldn't see them.

"Are you sure that's her, doesn't look much like her?"

"Oh, that's her alright." Said the tall one. "I've got better ones, but I'm saving them for later."

"How did you get those? she'd never let you get anywhere near her."

"It was two weeks ago we bumped into each other when she was out with her friends. We were in here actually. I got a round of drinks, and well, you know there may have been some chemical relaxants in there. I offered to help her get a taxi to get her home. I managed to get her away from her friends for a short while."

It was a girl's turn. "What, why didn't you fuck her there and then?"

"I've tried that before it's like fucking a wet fish. No, I want some enthusiasm, and this will make her do it. And there wasn't really time. We can take more photographs. Hey, if we're lucky we can fill her holes and she can be licking your fanny. That will make an excellent picture."

I've been known to go off half-cocked, I'm surprised I didn't do it now the way I was feeling. Perhaps it was the shock of what I had just heard, I had to think. This could be just bragging. I was tempted to tell them what I'd heard, but they might just shut up. But if they existed, I wanted those photos got rid of.

When Julia and Johannes had finished their presentation the Centrix and Barstow's management got on the stage, they shook hands and then started answering questions.

I went across to Julia and dragged her aside into a quiet corner. I played her the clip that I'd recorded. She turned round and vomited into a nearby flowerpot. This was noticed by management. Well Mrs Barstow anyway, she counts as management. She came charging across the ballroom like HMS Victory under full sail towards the French fleet, she asked what was wrong. I explained what I'd heard and played her the clip I recorded. The two men had finished answering questions on the stage and they came across to us with Carl's wife Tina. Young Phillip was as usual, not far behind. I did it all over again. I could see Mr Barstow was bristling, And Carl got angry because he recognised them as people who work for him and he said. "I knew that bastard would do something stupid eventually. I've been trying to get rid of him, but he always skates just on the edge. He's a touchy bastard."

Julia excused herself, she said she had to go to the toilet, Mrs Barstow and Tina went with her.

Everybody was of a mind to tackle him straight away, especially young Philip, But I had to point out that there were no names and there was no proof, and we couldn't legally take his phone off him.

I'm sure Philip was about to suggest something illegal. I just looked at him and shook my head.

Julia, Tina and Mrs Barstow came back. Julia is angry, very angry. This is going to hurt someone. I mentioned that we had no proof, only hearsay, and they would all deny everything. And we would probably need a court order to get the phone.

"I've got a plan." Julia said. "I'll get you the proof, we've got a room booked here tonight, they think Alan is in Scotland, I'm going to walk past them, get myself a bottle of wine and tell people so they overhear me that I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I assume they will come up to do the dirty deed."

"I'll record it, but I want you in the bathroom, so you can protect me if anything happens." My wife had big balls; well she was angry.

Johannes came over and butted in, he asked if we'd like to join him for his little announcement. Carl, Tina and the Barstows' looked a bit confused.

Philip said. "Don't worry everybody, Julia and Alan have got this all in hand." Philip looked at Julia. "Let me have your room key. I want to go and set up some mobile phones for recording. You go and see Johannes and Sam, and apologise for me not being there, I was looking forward to it."

I thought it would be a good idea. We made our way separately across to the small group in the corner. But managed to stand next to one another on the far side of the crowd so as not to be seen from the floor. There were some confused looks on the faces of the people in the group as to what this was all about. Then Johannes got a small ring box out of his pocket, went forward, grasped the hand of a young man, got down on one knee and before Johannes could say a word, the young man screamed. "Yes, yes." everybody was clapping. We were glad to be included, and we'll hear about it all tomorrow, but we slipped away, we had things to do.

I saw Julia go to the bar, have a quick chat with Jane, Ann and their husbands, pick up a bottle of wine and head towards the room. It was fortunate that the trio were standing with Jane and Ann behind them.

We got to the room, Phillip let us in. He showed us where he'd put the cameras, tested them and as long as Julia put them back in the same place we would have the whole room covered. He also told me he dropped some liquid soap on the bathroom door hinges because they creaked, good lad. Then we waited, and as we were doing that we talked quietly about the new machinery and what I had missed during those meetings. It was about half an hour when I got a phone call. The trio had left the bar and headed towards the room. There was a knock on the door. I had a quick look through the spy hole. It was the tall chap and the other two. A signal to Julia she turned the phone cameras on. Philip and I went into the bathroom and closed the door almost shut. Julia went to the door and opened it.