Meri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike me, he watched me watch him, his eyes taking careful stock of my reaction to looking him over. When he got out, I turned and went into the bedroom to get dressed and he followed in nothing but his towel. I turned as I got dressed, but I could still see him watching me in the mirror again. He got in bed in nothing but his boxers and I pulled on an old t-shirt, then turned and got in bed, laying my head in his lap.

"Head hurting again?" he asked, running his fingers over my head.

"Yeah."

"Probably stress," he said, running his hands down my neck to my shoulders. "Yeah. You are really knotted up and tight. Here, come on, I am good at this," he said, sitting me up and pulling off my shirt before laying me on my stomach. He straddled my back and started rubbing my shoulders and I managed to stop a sigh.

Why did guys think a back rub always resolved into sex?

Holy cow that felt amazing.

"You are really good at that," I mumbled.

"A bunch of online tutorials when my mom was so sick and her muscles were always knotting up. It was the only thing that helped."

His hands worked magic and I turned to putty as he massaged the tension and stress out of my shoulders and then moved up to my head to rub the pain away.

I opened my eyes to light shining in the window and the gap in the curtain and blinked. He had put me to sleep and left me alone? That was a first. I rolled into him and he lifted his arm off of me so I could.

"Almost time to get up," he sighed.

"Call in. Work from home today or something. Say I need you here, I am having a hard time being alone."

"Seriously?" he asked, sounding shocked.

"Yeah. We can turn on your stupid Hallmark channel and watch movies all day curled up in blankets."

"And bake cookies?"

"I will watch you bake cookies."

"Listen to Christmas music?"

"My favorite is Fairytale of New York."

He snorted. "Of course it is. I am going to make Christmas magical for you so you love it as much as I do."

"I wouldn't mind that," I sighed. "So you will call in?"

"Yeah, I can do that. Take off until Monday, spend the whole holiday weekend just me and you. I would love that."

"Ok, but... we get to sleep in," I sighed, snuggling into him and closing my eyes.

He laughed and pulled me in closer, kissing the top of my head happily.

It was going to hurt like a bitch when I got away from him. That made me feel a little bad, but I was determined. No one was going to force me into anything.

When we got up, the first thing he did was make strawberry filled crepes and they were amazing. After, we made cookies and listened to more Christmas music than I had ever listened to in my lifetime, but we laughed and had fun and ate enough cookies to make us sick. After that, we laid on the couch and watched romantic Christmas movies until dark and he kept pretending to be upset when I would giggle at the bad acting and predictable plotlines. I cracked up at one particularly cheesy moment and he grabbed me and flipped me to my back to lean over me.

"Why is epic romance so funny to you?" he asked, his eyes full of joy.

"That isn't epic! It's cliche and all the meet-cutes are cliche! They are all the same movies with a few actor changups and set changeups!"

"They are not!"

"They are!"

"There is magic in Christmas, Meri. Admit it. There is something special about it that no other holiday has."

"Ok, it's more commercialized than other holidays, sure."

"No... it's more than that. It really is sad you grew up without the magic of it. You know... my mom loved Christmas so much that she lived three months after they said she had, just to spend one last Christmas with me? She died before New Years, she was holding on for one more Christmas. There is magic in it, Meri."

I sobered up, looking up at him. I knew now why all of this was so important to him. In that moment, his eyes so full of love and hope and fond memories, he was beautiful. I reached up and touched his cheek and nodded slightly. "I will see if you can put some magic in it for me," I said softly.

He grinned and turned to kiss my wrist, then sat up and pulled me back against him. We laid there on the couch, me draped over his chest with his hands drifting over my back until both of us fell asleep. I woke up to a mostly dark room, only the tree lighting it up and I stared at it for a little while trying to sort my feelings as I wriggled down to wedge between him and the couch.

"It's kind of perfect, isn't it?" he asked softly. He sounded like he hadn't fallen asleep yet, he had just been laying there enjoying the lights and me in his arms.

My heart beat a little faster. "It's beautiful," I agreed.

"It's technically Christmas eve now," he whispered, getting up and picking me up. He carried me to the bedroom, smiling. "Happy Christmas Eve."

"Happy Christmas Eve," I answered sleepily. I didn't remember hitting the pillow.

He woke me up in the morning, sitting up and leaning over, his eyes shining. "I have to run an errand," he said excitedly.

"Hmm?" I asked squinting at him.

"I have to run get something."

"What?"

"None of your business yet!" he laughed. "I won't be gone long and then I will make breakfast, ok?"

"K, but I am sleeping while you are gone."

"Ok. Meri, I want to trust you..."

"Just leave me enough slack to sleep," I grumbled.

He attached the chain to my collar, kissed my lips, then slipped out. As soon as I heard the car pull away, I tested the slack to see if I could make it to the window. I could not. I laid back down and went back to sleep.

He woke me again by unlocking the chain and I looked up at his grinning, excited face.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"You'll see tomorrow!" he answered.

"Something ELSE? That's not fair, I can't get you anything."

"You are everything I want, Meri," he said softly, leaning on the bed so he was close to my face. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back before rolling and getting up.

I padded to the bathroom and when I came out, he was sitting on the end of the bed, his eyes far off with a fixed, sort of sad smile on his face. I watched him for a moment before going to him and putting my arms around him for a hug. He jerked and immediately hugged me close and tight enough that I knew he'd been thinking of something sad.

I pulled back and smiled at him. "Race you to the kitchen!" I yelled as I shot away.

He was laughing when he caught up and I climbed up into a stool at the island. I watched him make cinnamon rolls and we sang along badly with the Christmas music. We curled up and watched Christmas cartoons all day, mosty Rankin Bass ones, until late afternoon when we started dinner.

It was actually kind of fun prepping a meal and cooking with him, especially when he would press against me and lean over me to get something, kissing the top of my head as he did. The height difference made me giggle every time when he just reached over my head.

The joy in his face, his eyes, it was heartbreaking, but I shoved that thought away and let myself have fun.

Dinner was kind of amazing and he lit candles and poured wine. The light from the tree and the candles was all we ate by and it was actually magical as we looked at each other across the table.

My heart hurt enough that I had another glass of wine for the courage to keep up the ruse. We cleaned up, which was mostly him setting me up on the counter next to him while he cleaned up, not letting me help. He told me stories about Christmases when he was young and his favorite things about each of them. Never presents, always a memory or getting to see someone special like his great aunt who he had never met before.

"What was your favorite Christmas?" he asked as he dried his hands and helped me down.

I thought about it, but I couldn't really recall. I thought of one then. "One year, my parents didn't fight about how much she spent on our clothes. She had gotten everything from goodwill I guess and hardly spent anything. That was nice. He even let us watch cartoons for a while while he napped in his chair."

His face went sad as he sat me down next to him. "Really?" he asked. "That's the best memory?"

I shrugged. "I didn't grow up like you," I said softly. "Christmas put a lot of stress and pressure on my folks."

He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head before pressing his cheek to it to hold me. He sat up suddenly, holding me at arms length and smiling. "We have a tradition in my family! One present on Christmas Eve before bed!"

He got up and grabbed a smallish rectangular box and handed it to me. It was light and I looked up at him a moment before unwrapping it. "Did you wrap this?" I asked, surprised at how elaborate and pretty the wrapping was.

"Yeah, it was one of my moms favorite parts, making the presents beautiful to put under the tree, like they were part of the decorating."

"It's lovely," I said, setting the hand made bow aside to save. I opened the box and paused, looking down at the sheer, red fabric. I looked up at him and he was blushing and looking uncertain.

"We... we get new pajamas every year to wear that night," he said breathlessly.

I pulled out the sheer red babydoll negligee and matching little red panties. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him again.

He looked more uncertain now, biting his lower lip pensively.

I got up and went to the half bathroom and put it on. It left zero to the imagination, but if wearing it made him let his guard down...

I went back out front and he was standing and waiting. His face went slack in shock as he looked at me and I stood there awkwardly as he stared.

"Meri!" he breathed, then crossed the distance to me. He stopped short of touching me, his hands hovering a moment before reaching down and taking my hand to lead me to the couch. He laid me down and his eyes feasted as he looked me over, going to his knees next to the couch. He kept his hands clenched so he wouldn't touch me and I decided that was something I actually liked about him. Any other guy would have been groping and climbing on me, he at least tried, most the time, to be a gentleman.

Almost as soon as I thought it, he leaned back and pulled out his hard cock, stroking it as he stared. Still, he wasn't groping anyone but himself and he was happy to let me lay there for him.

I sat up slightly, scooting up and bending my knee closest to the couch and he watched as I slid my hand down into the sheer panties. He let out a shuddering breath as he watched, then his eyes jerked to my other hand as I caressed my own breast and laid my head back as I rolled my fingers over my clit.

I heard the unmistakable sound of two tissues being yanked out of the box and then a gasp from him. I lifted my head and stopped touching myself, but he shook his head. "Don't stop! Don't... stop. I want to see you get off," he whispered hoarsely.

I felt a little awkward now and self conscious, but I reached back down and he watched, moving to get a better view. He touched me then, enough to unhook the little hook on the hip of the panties and pull them back. I watched his face, so enraptured, and it was a bit exciting. My head dropped back again as I built myself up and the feel of his finger in my slit made me jerk up and gasp.

"You are so wet," he breathed.

I opened my mouth to say no touching, but he grabbed my hand away from my clit as he pushed my legs open and dove in, wrapping his lips around my pussy.

"Wes!" I screeched, trying to scoot back, but he held my hips as his mouth worked.

For someone who had read such detailed instructions, he wasn't very good at this. His mouth moved everywhere, sucking and licking and he kept scraping his teeth over my skin like he thought I might like it.

I held my breath a moment, then relaxed and slid my fingers into his hair. "No teeth, babe," I whispered.

His head jerked up and he looked at me, his eyes shining. "You called me 'babe'!"

"Yeah?"

"I've never been called a pet name by a girl."

"No teeth," I reiterated and he smiled and nodded before dropping his mouth. "Slow down, it isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Focus on a single spot, not all over. Higher... higher... there! Feel that little nodule? MMm... yes, there," I whispered. To my horror, he started sucking on it and moving like it was the world's tiniest dick and he was giving it a blowjob. "Ease up babe, don't move your whole head, just your tongue. Wrap your lips around it, suck it up just slightly and press your tongue to it as hard as you can and move your tongue. Oh god... yes! JUST like that!" I cried, letting my head fall back again as I grabbed his hair in both hands and pulled his face in closer as I lifted my hips to him. "Slide a finger in!" I panted, getting close. He immediately shoved a finger into me roughly and rammed it in and out. "Just hold it there! Hold it and turn it up and move it like you are beckoning someone to come here. Press up against the...ooooh... Oh God Wes! That's it! There there there!" I moaned, insensible with need now. I came with another long moan, bliss shattering all thought, my back arching up as my hands and thighs held him firmly in place.

I collapsed as the last wave hit me, boneless now. He sat up, looking down at me with wild, amazed eyes, then staggered to his feet and picked me up. He carried me to his room and half tossed me on the bed before yanking his clothes off and getting in bed. I started to tell him to slow down, his cock showing his intent, but he laid on his back and I hesitated. He did not, grabbing the back of my head and moving my face down to his cock. He wasn't rough and I didn't resist him, shocked at how forward he was being, but I guessed I had set the precedent by guiding him and holding him in place.

I could do this, it wasn't a big deal, I told myself. It wasn't sex. I took hold of his cock and he sucked in a breath, then groaned when I put my lips on the head of his cock and spread them open as I slid them down his shaft.

I had a brief warning as his cock throbbed, then he shot into my mouth and I yanked back, aiming him at his own stomach as I stroked him. I spit the cum on his stomach, unable to stomach the taste. That wasn't so bad, I hardly had to touch him at all.

He lay there panting and staring at the ceiling and I got up to get a warm, wet washcloth.

"Thanks," he breathed, taking the cloth and wiping it over himself lethargically. "Meri... That was amazing. That was so amazing... I've never made a girl come before... and I never had a... blowjob before. It was perfect."

"You did awesome," I said, climbing into bed next to him. "I enjoyed that."

"Really? I felt like... I mean, I wasn't sure."

"Yeah, it's hot when a guy can learn as he goes and doesn't mind taking instructions to get better at something. I kind of loved that I got to teach you because now you know exactly what I like for the rest of our lives."

He rolled to his side and went up on his elbow, looking down at me in amazement. "You mean that?"

"Mean what?" I asked feigning ignorance. "That I liked it? Of course I mean it, who doesn't like to come?"

"About forever, about us."

"Oh... it just slipped out. I guess I do," I said softly, reaching up and stroking his cheek.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, slipping my hands up into his hair again and his soft curls. We lay there making out for an eternity, his passion, his hunger and need showing through as he kissed me. He moved over me, lacing his fingers through mine and holding my hands down as he kissed me and I felt his cock, hard once again, pressing against my thighs. He was grinding against me, but not trying to enter me, so I let it go, but I felt stressed now.

When he moved and pressed it against my pelvis as he lifted up, I tensed up, but it was over the top, and not in. He rubbed, grinding, his eyes looking down at me, half glazed.

"I love you, Meri," he breathed raggedly.

He moved down to kiss me again, not giving me a chance to respond or not respond and his cock moved down when he did. The head was pressing against my slit now and I tensed up, trying to arch away from it as he kissed me and rolled his hips, rubbing his cock between my thighs. He kept pushing and it felt almost good as it rubbed my clit over and over again and I relaxed enough to get lost in his kiss again.

He pushed harder, grinding against me and his cock slipped down the slickness and plunged into me completely. He let out a strangled sound as I turned my head away. "Wes, no! I don't want this yet!"

"Oh god, Meri!" he breathed, holding himself in place. "I never imagined it would feel this good! I knew you would feel amazing! I have needed this, needed you since the second I laid eyes on you Meri!" he whispered, moving his hips just slightly and groaning again.

"Wes, pull out! I mean it! I'm not ready!"

"It's done, Meri, it's already done, please... just..." he groaned again and exploded inside me, his cock throbbing as he shot into me. "Nnnn," he whined as he was finishing, then he dropped onto me, gasping for air.

"Get off, Wes!" I demanded, upset.

"Meri?" he asked, easing out of me and rolling.

I got up and went to the bathroom, turning on the shower angrily.

"Meri?" he asked again at the door.

"I said no!" I accused him.

"Meri... I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"An accident. You just happened to shove your dick in me and not hear me when I said stop."

"It wasn't like that! I wasn't trying to... penetrate, it just happened. And then it was over! I'm sorry, Meri! I am so sorry!"

I turned away, but knew I had to let this go. If I wanted away, he had to trust me and think I was in love. "It's whatever. It's not a big deal, I just... wanted it to be more special."

"It was special! It was so special, Meri... it was my first time. You have given me everything tonight, and I can't imagine anything better in the world than you giving yourself to me tonight of all nights."

I got in the hot water, not saying anything. He followed me in, taking hold of my arms.

"Don't be upset? Please?"

"It's ok, Wes. It's fine. I just... can you pull out next time?"

"I thought it would be ok since you can't get pregnant."

"I get UTI's really easy, it's just a thing. Ok?"

"Sure, yeah, no problem. Once.. once I am more used to it, I will be able to last a lot longer. It was just all kind of overwhelming tonight."

"I liked it," I lied. "Made me feel like I was that amazing, that you couldn't contain yourself with me. There's nothing better than that feeling."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I need to shower."

He quickly reached over me and grabbed the shampoo and I had to wait patiently and smile while he washed my hair and scrubbed me down. This time he left kisses trailing after the washcloth that started making me shiver involuntarily after each one. I didn't want to like it, I was still upset, but I stayed still and let him think everything was fine.

By the time we were curled into bed, me in yoga pants and a t-shirt and not the negligee, my temper had cooled and I was just tired. I let him hold me to sleep, my arm across him as I lay on his shoulder.

I woke to him trying to ease out of bed and he grinned at me mischievously. "I was going to make you breakfast in bed," he whispered. "You weren't supposed to wake up!"

"We can make breakfast together," I laughed, getting up. He surprised me by taking the collar off of me and putting it in the drawer.

He was entirely too excited, vibrating with energy as he pulled me out to the living room. "Presents first!" he said, guiding me to the couch, then handing me boxes.

I felt awkward and a little bad as he sat and watched me open them, not having anything for him, but he just looked pleased as punch to watch. The first box was shoes, heels that I had looked at more than once. "How did you...?"