Mermaid's Lure Ch. 09

Story Info
To the tavern.
5.1k words
5
3k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Adeline woke up early the next morning. The first thing she smelled was food. Her stomach growled. She was hungry. She followed the scent to a strange room, where there was a bag of foods and a huge fire where something was boiling. She walked over to it and peered into the pot. It looked like soup which she had drunk before. Was this how food was prepared? Adeline didn't know. In the palace, food was brought to her in silver trays on plates and bowls. The prince and the sea witch had gold ones. She reached out to touch the pot, only to have her hand smack.

"Watch it! Are you daft? Don't you know it's hot?" Niri had appeared out of nowhere and took out a long spoon to stir the pot.

Adeline blushed. She still remembered last night, when Royle and her had engaged in fantastic sex while eavesdropping on Niri and Doyle. It was impossible to look at Niri without hearing her emphatic cries as she climaxed, begging to be fucked harder. She looked down at her feet.

"What's this?" Niri clucked her tongue at her, lifting Adeline's chin up. "You're not, crying are you?"

Adeline shook her head. Her eyes connected with the other woman's before she looked away. She signaled to her that she would go wake Royle.

Niri blocked her path. "Don't worry about the men. They usually sleep until the sun is high. You'll just annoy him if you try to get him out of bed now." She eyed Adeline consideringly. "What's got you so shy? You weren't like this last evening."

She narrowed her eyes. A sly grin appeared on her lips. She leaned in closer to Adeline. The loose ties at the front of her dress left her bosom gaping. She could see into the other woman's much more generous cleavage, even glimpse her pink nipples.

"Is this about last night? Did you hear Doyle and I going at it like animals in heat?"

Adeline's eyes widened at her brazenness. She shook her head frantically, not wanting to admit to her act of voyeurism last night.

"No?" Niri propped one of her hands on her waist. She was still grinning, her eyes lit with mischief. "You didn't hear me screaming my orgasms? You didn't listen as I tell Doyle to fuck me harder?"

Adeline froze, her breathing growing shallow. She was feeling it again, as Niri bent close to her, refusing to let her get away without answering her. Why did she always get excited when she was placed in untenable situations?

"I happen to think you did, Adeline. The wall between the bedrooms aren't thick at all. Besides, we've done this before. Royle sometimes returns with a girl and we'd fuck together in separate bedrooms." Niri chuckled. "Did you enjoy it? Does it make for fantastic sex?"

Adeline wanted to say no. It felt wrong intrinsically but everyone acted so normal about it that she found herself nodding too. There was, however, no way to overcome her natural shyness.

Niri was enthralled with her. It seemed that she was much closer to her after the distance last evening.

"I can see why Royle rescued you," she went on. "Honestly, Royle wasn't the sort. Too lazy. Too selfish. All he cared about was himself and his brother. But you're a bit too pretty to be left out on the street by yourself, aren't you?" Niri cupped her face. Her eyes gleamed as an idea struck her.

"You're hungry? That's why you're here?"

Adeline nodded. She eyed the boiling pot again. Niri removed it from the fire and set it aside.

"It's too hot now. Why don't I feed you something else while that cools?"

Adeline was already in anticipation of the soup, and reluctantly allowed herself to be distracted.

Niri patted the surface of the large wood table. "Come, hope on. Let's take a good look at you."

She obeyed, though she had no idea why it was necessary. But it had become second nature for her to obey instructions with alacrity. She gasped when Niri began lowering her dress, pushing her hands away and holding her top.

"Come on, don't be shy. I'm a woman too. There's nothing you have that I don't. Let me play with you a little before the men wake up."

Adeline didn't want to, but Niri took her hands away from her breasts and placed them on both sides of her. "Hold onto the edge of the table, good girl, and let's see what you've to offer."

She watched as Niri removed her top, revealing her breasts. She let out a gasp when her fingers pinched a pink rosebud, rolling it between her fingers until it grew hard. Adeline could no more stop her reactions than she could control the feeling that was rising between her legs. Niri made sure both nipples were hard nubs before she began lifting up Adeline's skirts. She forced Adeline to lie down on the table, her ass on the edge, and separated them. Adeline gasped when she touched her between her legs.

"Sensitive, aren't you? You're probably sore too. Your flesh is all red and swollen. I can tell from your little pussy that you've just been fucked hard." She cooed to Adeline. Her fingers parted her external lips to seek the treasure within. Adeline arched her back off the table when a slender finger wedged inside her pussy. "Ooh, you're still tight. Does this feel good, sweet?" Her fingers searched and located what she wanted. Adeline cried out at the first contact of her pussy. "There it is. Your little pearl. This is our little weakness, isn't it? If I touch it, you grow wet. Yes, there you go. You're quite the honeypot right now."

This felt different from when she was touched by the sea witch, and yet oddly similar. They played with her body as though she was rightfully theirs, taking liberties she did not offer and in both cases, Adeline didn't fight back. She had been taught not to, punished even, when she had. Most importantly, she craved their instructions, craved their dominance.

Pleasure unfurled from her belly, spread throughout her like warmth mead. She looked at Niri with tearful eyes, not because she was frightened, but because she recognized what Niri was doing.

"Hold on, sweet, I've got just the right thing for you." She went over to the bags of food and took out a carrot. She lined it up to Adeline's pussy, "Here, you're hungry, aren't you? This carrot would do for you."

Adeline gasped at the first entry. She was still quite sore from Royle's usage last night and the wild carrot had plenty of bumps on its skin, rubbing against her flesh. Under the bright sunlight which streamed in through the wide open windows, Adeline lay on the table and allowed a woman to fuck her feminine flesh with a long carrot. This was sexy and sinful at the same time, though she wasn't sure why it was sinful.

"Do you like this, sweet?" Niri began to pump the vegetable in and out of her slowly. "You're juicing up quite nicely." She bent her head and plucked at Adeline's nipple. She licked the bright berry, her tongue rolling around the tip. Adeline moaned.

"What's this?"

The sudden interruption of a male voice surprised Adeline. She immediately tried to cover herself and her legs, but Niri was standing between her thighs and pushed her back down with a hand. They turned around and noticed Royle and Doyle standing at the doorway, wearing similar broad grins on their faces.

Niri was unfazed. "You're certainly up early." She didn't appear troubled that they were caught in the kitchen.

"Well, I hadn't intended so," Doyle laughed, "but I was hungry. Someone had sapped all the energy out of me last night."

Niri gave him a flirtatious look. "And here I thought you were looking for more."

"Good gods, woman. Do you intend to kill me in bed?"

Royle had no patience for the banter between them. He nodded at Adeline. "What's this? You didn't get enough cock last night?"

Adeline shook her head. She wasn't sure if Royle was angry or not. The man was always a bit unpredictable in his moods and Adeline couldn't talk to defend herself.

"Is that a no?" Royle reached out and pinched her nipple, twisting it.

Adeline went red. Why was he so rough with her? Did she displease him somehow?

"I was just having a bit o' fun with her," Niri intervened.

"With a carrot?" He asked. He took the vegetable and started plundering her depths with it. She let out a wail and started writhing on the table, trying to get him off.

But Royle wasn't Niri. He was a man and lacked the gentle touch. The tip of the carrot kept hitting her in her cervix. It hurt but Royle didn't care.

"Come on, you little whore." Royle said, his eyes dark with lust and anger. "Any cock would do for you, is it not? You'd willingly fuck any man as long as his cock was hard for you."

Adeline didn't know why he was saying things like this. She never had a choice. She could not choose. From the very start, she knew all the males wanted her, and they took her and availed themselves of her body, using force when necessary. Even Royle couldn't resist her, which was why he had lost his job, and why he had brought her home, even at the risk of his life. He knew she would be a very convenient fuck.

Unfortunately, Adeline grew wet. The slippery noise of juices became more and more apparent in the small kitchen under the gazes of the other three occupants in the room. She was moving her hips too, fucking the carrot back, as she had been thought to do, to pleasure the men who were using her.

Royle continued tormenting her breasts and her pussy, until both flesh grew red, telling her all sorts of things, about how naughty she was and how she should be ashamed of herself. At last, Adeline came in a gush of wetness, her back arched in pleasure. Royle handed over the carrot to her.

"You'll want to finish that. There's no wasting food here."

Adeline did, nibbling it in small crunchy bites, tasting her own musk and salt under the natural sweetness of the carrot. She discreetly covered herself again, aware the other three were staring at her while she ate the carrot which a few moments ago had been in her pussy.

"That was quite a show," Doyle said.

Royle shrugged. "That was nothing. She could do that and more."

Doyle was worried. Adeline didn't look like any woman who had found herself on the street. "Are you sending her back today?"

"Back to where? There's nowhere she could go."

Doyle stared at Royle. His younger brother eventually threw up his arms. "Sure. I'll send her away today."

"Good." Doyle was relieved. He didn't think having such a beautiful woman in the household was a sign of luck. She was far too beautiful and her appearance was incredibly odd. He thought of Royle's odd behavior lately. Was it because of this woman?

Niri retreated to her quiet self after that. She served them food.

At noon, Doyle and Niri went out. Royle beckoned Adeline over. Adeline shuffled slowly towards him. She had been avoiding Royle since the morning.

"What's this? You're treating me like a monster all of a sudden. Didn't I offer you the same kind of pleasure as the prince? Did he not fuck you as hard as I did? Why are you sulking then?"

Adeline shook her head. Royle didn't have the patience to figure out what she was trying to say. He also didn't care about what she was thinking either.

"Come, kneel. Suck me off." He ordered Adeline. "We've got a few hours to spare before we leave. I'm going to bring you to the happiest place in this country."

=/=

As it turned out, the happiest place turned out to be a small unkempt tavern hidden away in a dark alley. As soon as night fell, Royle led her through the maze of streets, taking care to avoid anyone. He had clothed her in Niri's cloak and told her to keep her head down. Adeline listened, partly because she was terrified someone would realize she was an escaped slave from the palace, and partly because she didn't have the force of will to rebel against Royle.

She smelled the sour stench of old mead, the putrid smell wafting to her nose and making her cough. She stopped at the doorway and refused to enter. A hushed silence had fallen, the few occupants in the tavern looking up at the sudden appearance of a beautiful woman. Royle didn't have any patience for her. He yanked her inside and made her stumble.

The barkeep called out to them. "Why mistreat the lady so, Royle? Come here, beautiful. Sit. What would you like to have? O' course, I've only got mead and mead only."

Laughter roused and broke the tense atmosphere. It didn't last long. Adeline looked over at the barkeep, the hood of her cloak askance with the rough handling. No one stirred. No one had expected a woman, much less a beautiful woman, to appear at the tavern.

Royle nudged Adeline towards the barkeep. "He's speaking to you."

Adeline found herself once again in a new situation, slightly lost. She went over to the barkeep and sat down on one of the stools in front of him.

A large tankard was placed before her, far more carefully than the barkeep was used to. "Mead, m'lady?"

Adeline gave him a cautious smile and took it in her hands, sipping from it.

The barkeep glanced over at Royle. "What's the story with her?"

Royle sat down next to Adeline. "The usual. Found her. She's a nice piece in bed. She'll earn a good penny here."

It was something they had come up with over the years. Royle with his good looks and connections often had access to beautiful ladies. The tavern kept a whorehouse over at the side, helpfully supplied by Royle. The women were often brought to the tavern where they would usually fuck the resistance out of her before putting her to work in the whorehouse. It worked out very well for both of them.

The barkeep had developed a good eye for both potential clients and merchandise. The woman was pretty, yes, far prettier than any of the girls he had in stock. But her beauty might become a problem. The last thing he wanted was to attract trouble from quarters he wanted nothing with.

"I'm not taking her in next door," the barkeep clarified. "As a matter o' fact, you should take her and leave. As soon as you can."

"Why?" Royle asked, smacking down an empty tankard. "You coward?"

The barkeep shook his head. "Call me whatever you want. You won't get a word from me. There's enough trouble these days."

He angled his chin in the direction of the palace. There was enough anxiety in the kingdom when a king died. It would be a few days for the funeral and then another before the new king was crowned.

"I've heard there's been plenty of uproar in the palace since. I heard they've lost someone. Soldiers have been patrolling, though they've been discreet. Probably didn't want rumors to spread that the king was murdered instead of natural courses, and that they've lost the one responsible."

Royle grunted. "Nothing like that."

The barkeep was skeptical. "Well, if you say so. I'm still not taking her in. Try the Roses, they cater to the richer folks. You can pawn her off for a pretty penny there."

Royle had no intention of doing that. There was a reason why he had brought her here. There would be absolutely no chance of her being recognized in slums. The Roses might be more profitable, but one of the lords might have seen her with the prince and kicked up a fuss.

"Nah. You don't have to keep her if you want to. I just brought her over to share. The poor missy had to go hungry between her legs because I didn't give her enough cock last night."

A stunned silence took the room. Royle hadn't bothered keeping his voice down. The barkeep and the five other men in various states of drunkenness heard him loud and clear. Adeline, too, almost spilled the mead down the front of her dress. She turned over to look at Royle, frightened.

Royle pulled the clock away from her, revealing her figure under the dress she had on. The tension grew in the room. He stared at her, eyes dark with clouds of gathering lust. "You'll want to finish that as soon as possible."

The barkeep swallowed, eyes glued to her bosom. "You mean what you say? You brought her here for an orgy?"

His lips stretched into a grin. "Oh yeah. Trust me, she wants it. She acts like she doesn't but she'll hump your cock all the same."

The barkeep was tempted. Who wasn't? Every cock within the tavern stirred at the sight of Adeline.

"You want this, beautiful?" he spoke to Adeline. "You want every man here to stuff your little pussy full?"

Adeline turned to Royle again, nervous. Royle took her tankard from her hands and held it to her lips, forcing her to finish everything. He glanced at the barkeep. "Give her another."

The second tankard went down the same way. Adeline felt rather dizzy. The mead was stronger than the sweet wines in the palace. Her cheeks pinkened. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips. Her eyes grew glassy.

"Yup. She wants it." Royle said. Even though the men could tell that Adeline probably was under Royle's thumb, the tipsy woman was now too appealing for them to voice any concerns. "She can't talk anyway, so you won't hear any protests from her."

The barkeep gestured for her to come behind the counter. He was already rubbing the bulge of his pants, his cock hard. Adeline blinked, her slow reactions forcing Royle to shove her toward the other man.

"Go on. There's the cock for ya. You'll get all the cocks you want tonight."

Adeline walked over to behind the counter, where the barkeep pushed her to her knees. Now that he needn't worry about the trouble she brought, he was quite beside himself to get his hands on her. It was the basic instinct of all men to put their stamp on beauty, and barring that, to destroy it.

He released his cock from his pants. "Go on, put it in your mouth, and give me a good sucking."

Adeline did it, so used was she to obeying orders and committing sexual acts on random men that she didn't see what was wrong with it. She parted her lips around the barkeep's cock and took it into her mouth. The warm heat made the barkeep groan. His hips bucked, driving himself deeper down her throat. Adeline gagged, but she was too well-trained to spit out the cock. Instead, her throat tightened and clasped at his head, massaging him.

"Good gods, her throat 'as clamped down on my cock. She's quite the cocksucker, isn't she? Did you teach her this?"

Royce's lips twisted. "Nah. Came by it naturally."

The other men had wandered closer to the counter, blazing eyes enthralled by the lusty sight of a woman serving a man on her knees.

Royce gave them a sidelong glance. "Care to join in?"

A huge bush-faced man growled out, "Yes. I fancy a taste of her sweet pussy." He banged the counter. "Set her on the counter, barkeep. Strip her naked so all of us can have a look. She can continue to suck your cock that way."

The other men let out whoops of agreement.

Royce nodded. "Excellent suggestion."

With reluctance, the barkeep pulled himself out of Adeline's sweet mouth. She was straightened and rose to her two feet. Rough masculine hands wrinkled with age and darkened from laboring under the sun immediately pounced on her, pinching and squeezing wherever they could touch. It didn't take long for her to be standing entirely naked in the shady tavern, surrounded by lust-fueled men who viewed her with the sole intention of satiating their desire.

"Push her down on the counter. She hasn't finished sucking my cock." The barkeep ordered.

Adeline was made to lie down on the counter. Her head fell over one side, where the barkeep immediately forced apart her lips with his cock and began fucking her mouth as he would with her pussy, paying no heed to her gagging. This way, he was able to see the bulge when his cock sank deep into her throat, where he enjoyed the spasms around his cock.

On the other side, Adeline's legs were eagerly pushed apart so the men could take a look at the treasure between them. She was all shaven, as was typical of a palace slave. It only further inflamed the men. The bush-faced man settled himself at the fore, pushing a thick finger into her pussy.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12