Mermaid's Lure Ch. 10

Story Info
What is the fate of the mermaid?
5.2k words
4.2
2.1k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Adeline thought she could never return to the ocean again. When she was sold to the palace, she thought it would be the place where she remained for the rest of her life. Part of her had despaired then. Although Adeline had wanted to leave the ocean, even to the point where she exchanged her tail to a pair of legs, the ocean was something she was familiar with. It was where she was born and lived for most of her life. Even though she was always bullied by the other merpeople, the sea was in her blood.

As she drew in a deep breath, the tension flowed out of her. The sun shone down brightly and the breeze carried the familiar scent of salt. She could almost feel the water on her skin.

"Come on." A large hand nudged her forward.

Adeline almost tripped over her feet and fell face-first on the ground. She had been absorbed by the sight of the ocean that she had stopped walking.

The man behind her caught a fistful of her cloak and tugged her back.

"Good heavens, did we fuck you so much it made your knees weak?" the man said, leering at her.

He wrapped an arm around Adeline and hauled her against his body.

"That's enough, Alfred."

Alfred heard the order from his captain and let go of Adeline unwillingly.

"Wait till you're on board the ship," Alfred told her. The intense desire in his eyes made Adeline shiver.

Gerald walked up to Adeline's side. He made sure that the cloak covered Adeline more securely. When Alfred tugged on her just now, it had parted and revealed her bare body beneath. It had drawn a curious look or two from the people at the docks. The last thing Gerald wanted was for Adeline to draw attention here.

Adeline held her clock tightly together. She remembered that it belonged to Niri. Niri would never get her cloak back now.

The walk from the tavern to the docks wasn't as far as she had thought. She had already been exhausted from all the fucking from the men in the tavern. They had fucked her all night, one after another, taking turns resting in between. She couldn't remember all of it, for she had fallen asleep in between the bouts of sex. Royce had left somewhere in the night and wasn't seen again. He had indeed left her to the crewmates.

Her stomach sloshed as she walked. The men had filled her up with semen. There were so much inside her that some of the semen simply dribbled out when she stood. The barkeep had used a cork from a bottle to plug her up so she would not make a mess on the tavern floor. It had kept the rest of the semen within her. Adeline wished she could take it out so she could expel the men's seed. At the same time, walking with a stomach full of semen and a cork within her was arousing to her. All the sexual training she had received from the different men had taught her to take pleasure in this.

They walked down the long pier where their ship was tied up. The crewmates surrounded Adeline, taking care to ensure her presence wasn't noticed by anyone. It was a common thing for a crew to have a whore or two on a ship, but not one who was as pretty as Adeline. She would most definitely draw the jealousy from other crews.

Gerald knew where Adeline was from and knew where she had gone. He didn't know how she had left the palace but from the vagueness of the other man, Royce, Gerald could deduce Adeline was probably sneaked out.

While Gerald enjoyed fucking Adeline, he did not want to lose his head over it.

However, as they walked down the pier, another captain shouted at him.

"Hey, Gerald! Fine morning to set out, isn't it? Good breeze for the sails."

Taylor was an older weathered captain who had spent most of his life on ships. Gerald had worked under him before he saved up enough money to buy his own ship and hire a crew. Gerald respected the older captain. There was no way he could ignore a greeting from the other man.

"Morning, cap'n," Gerald said. He had never stopped addressing Taylor as captain even though he was no longer part of Taylor's crew. Gerald stopped to speak to Taylor while his crew, and Adeline, continued heading to his ship.

Taylor was sharp-eyed enough to catch a glimpse of a cloaked figure amongst the men.

"You hired a whore this time?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. Cost me a penny from the bawdyhouse."

Taylor eyed Gerald for a long time, making Gerald feel like a scrawny boy of fourteen all over again. Taylor ran a tight ship. He was the one who had taught Gerald, and one of Taylor's rules was no women on the ship. It would lead to arguments and fights. It distracted the men from their jobs. The ocean was a feisty one, and an ununited crew could easily lead to their deaths.

Gerald shuffled his feet. He mustered a smile and muttered, "Gotta go, cap'n."

To Gerald's surprise, Taylor said nothing about Adeline's presence. Instead, he commented, "Have you heard about the escaped slave from the palace?"

Gerald shook his head. "Not at all. What about it?"

"Heard that the slave was responsible for killing the king. The prince had sent out people to find her."

This was the first Gerald had heard this news. His crew had come to port last night and stopped by the tavern. Although he had seen the soldiers roaming the streets, he did not know that they were searching for someone. No wonder everyone was so skittish lately.

"You might want to set out when the weather is clear." Taylor pat Gerald on the shoulder. Gerald got the sense that Taylor knew everything.

"We will."

"May the tides of fortune be with you." Taylor said.

Gerald shrugged off the feeling of unease and returned to the ship. The crew had gotten to work immediately and in no time at all, they were ready to set off. Wexley had tied Adeline's hands together and tied her to the mast.

Gerald took one glance at Adeline. With her hands tied before her, her cloak parted, revealing her luscious figure beneath. Her breasts were perky, topped with pink tips that would tempt any man or babe to suckle on them. Her small waist and flared hips allowed a man to grip her easily during fucking. Her round ass provided much bounce too. Most importantly, her pussy was hot and tight and could clench down hard on a man's cock. A man could spend all day between her thighs.

Adeline looked up when he approached. Just looking at her face and his eyes went to her red lips. He remembered how good it felt to have those lips wrapped around his cock, the way she watched him with her watery eyes as he thrust his whole length into mouth and watched her choked as he spewed his seed into her.

His cock hardened in his pants even now. A fierce wave of desire rushed through him. He wanted to tear the cloak from her and throw her down on the deck and fuck her brains out. It was only because he remembered he had to set sail that he held himself back. By now, all thoughts of apprehensiveness fled his mind. He strode away from her.

"Prepare to cast off!" he shouted to his crew.

"Aye aye cap'n!"

Adeline watched as the crew scrambled around. She could feel the ship rock to the movement of the waves. Two seagulls flew overhead, their cries occasionally interrupting the men's shouts.

She remembered the day when she first broke through the surface of the sea, the first time she had seen the sky, how glorious it was. Now the sun made her skin feel dry and coarse. Her legs ached for her tail. Unlike the other merpeople, Adeline's inability to change her tail into legs made her yearn for long, beautiful legs. But now, that desire was gone. She wanted to have her tail back. Her curiosity about land had long been diminished by the animalistic lust of men surrounding her.

Time passed. The ship had long left the port and into open waters before the crew gathered around Adeline once more. One of them opened a cask of ale and was passing mugs filled to the brim with the brew to the others. When they sold Adeline, they had received good money for her. Some of it had gone to procuring good ale. Between the ale and Adeline, the crew were in high spirits.

"I say, we should wash her off before we fuck her again. I, for one, would love to have my dick where it wasn't sloppy," Chad grumbled, eyeing Adeline as he took a swig of the ale.

"You help made it sloppy too," Alfred piped up.

"That was last night with the others. Tonight, we have her to ourselves."

"She'll just get sloppy again," Alfred pointed out.

Hale stepped forward, reached out to one pink nipple and pinched it between his fingers. His touch grew a soft gasp from Adeline.

"It doesn't matter to me either way, though I can do the lathering up," Hale interrupted the quarrel with a sly grin.

Chad rolled his eyes. "No way. We can do lather her up together." He turned to Gerald. "What do you say, cap'n?"

Gerald didn't really want to agree. He wanted Adeline in his tub, alone, just as it had been when they first found her at sea.

Still, Gerald knew it was impossible to have Adeline all to herself, or he might have a mutiny in his hands.

"Yeah, sure." He turned to Graham and Wexley. They were the least drunk out of all of them. "Get the soap, Graham. Wexley, you can tie her spread eagle on the deck. That way we can wash all parts of her."

"Dibs on her boobs," Chad said.

"You can wash her left boob while I get the right, Chad," Wexley spoke as he untied Adeline from the mast.

Chad eyed Wexley's huge muscles and was immediately subdued. "Fine."

The others picked the parts of Adeline they wanted as though she was meat on the chopping board. In a certain way, she was. In no time at all, the cloak was taken from Adeline so no part of her was hidden from the men's eyes. Adeline was lying on her back, ropes around her ankles and her wrists, pulling them as wide as her limbs could spread.

Fear gripped Adeline's heart. She knew what these men wanted. They circled her like hungry beasts, no better than the creatures in the ocean.

"Look at how she writhes. She's probably begging cock now."

"Such a cock-hungry whore."

Gerald took a bucket of water and poured it over Adeline's body. Adeline barely had time to gasp and sputter before the lascivious men came down on her, their hands roving over every inch of her body. Their rough hands grazed her tender skin, turning her pale skin red wherever they went. The soap was harsh, stinging her tender parts. Tears gathered in her eyes again. She bit her lip so she wouldn't make a sound.

The captain stepped in between Adeline's legs. By mutual agreement, the crew had left the pussy and asshole to him. He slid a finger between her labia, feeling around her privates. After all the fucking last night, her privates were red and swollen. He had to pull her labia apart to reach her vagina between them. He looked up at her face when he slipped his finger into her. It didn't go far. The cork remained inside her, preventing all the semen from leaking.

One of the other men pressed down on the small swell of her belly then, earning a moan from Adeline. Gerald's eyes darkened. As well as the others.

"Enjoy being filled up, don't you?" Graham snickered. "There's more where it came from. Just you wait."

His grin stretched the long white scar on his face and made him look even more threatening. He adjusted his swollen cock in his pants before returning to soaping up Adeline's stomach.

Gerald caught the flash of arousal in Adeline's eyes and inwardly agreed with Graham's statement. He tapped on the base of the cork, sending little vibrations in her sensitive canal. This time, Adeline let loose a moan.

She deserved to be kept as a sex slave, Gerald thought. She had the perfect body for it.

He slid another finger into her and slowly began to work the cork out. It took some maneuvering since it was deep inside her. He could feel her vagina clamping down on his fingers as he dragged the wooden cork out, as though it was reluctant to let it go. All these movements were making her face flush. He could even feel her getting wetter. This time, it was from her own arousal.

The cork finally left her body with an audible pop. A rush of white fluid flowed out of her instantly. The sight was so dirty and perverse, yet it was also the secret fantasy of any man. The other crew stopped what they were doing at once and gaped at the sight.

"She has been walking around with all that inside her belly?" Wulfric asked aloud.

"Can't tell, can you? Graham, push down on her stomach. Let's get all of those inside her out."

"Aye, Cap'n."

Graham lay his hands on her stomach and began to exert pressure. Before their eyes, more semen dribbled out of Adeline's pussy.

Gerald pinched her labia and spread them apart so the semen could flow out easily. It also had the additional effect of humiliating her. When the color of the fluid began to turn clear, Gerald knew most of the seed were out of her. And she had enjoyed the process.

Grabbing a bar of soap, Gerald lathered his hands up. He reached between her legs and washed the exterior of her pussy. He even reached to the back and washed her asshole too. Turning his attention to her vagina, he inserted three fingers into her and made a come-hither motion, trying to scoop out the remaining semen. As for grazing her g-spot, Gerald freely admitted he did it on purpose. Nothing felt as powerful as having a woman squirmed on his fingers. Besides squirming on his cock, that is.

"The whore is in heat again," Clifford said. He had been watching Gerald's movements closely as he lathered up Adeline's right leg.

Adeline was breathing hard, her body warming up under the men's molestation. She never knew that having so many hands wandering all over her body would make her feel so aroused. Neither did she knew that she was so sensitive in so many areas. When the hands were dug into her flesh or pinched on her, it hurt. Yet the same pain sent tendrils of desire through her. The fingers in her felt so good that she began undulating her hips. It was a silent plea for more. And the men understood.

"Make her come," Chad said as he pulled Adeline's nipple as far as he could before letting it go. Wexley was massaging the other breast with his large hand, watching it deform into various shapes before it sprung back into the perfect round globe it had been.

"Yeah, make her come," Alfred echoed. He pushed his fingers inside Adeline's mouth and watched her try to fit all of it in. It wasn't possible, of course. Her jaw refused to part that wide. Still, he took pleasure in watching her choke on his fingers. With his other hand, he pinched her nose shut. The girl instantly panicked. Her eyes widened as she stared into his eyes, the muscles of her throat straining as she tried to draw in fresh air.

Air. Adeline needed air. Her mouth felt full but her lungs were on fire. She could not breathe. Her body struggled, tugging at her bonds as she tried to free her nose from the hand which was clamping it shut. Air had never been a problem when she was a mermaid. Now, it was a tool used against her.

And still the hands continued their manhandling of her. They pinched and tugged at her nipples, played with her stomach and her waist, ran up and down her inner thighs and behind her knees, and tickled the base of her feet. At her apex, the captain's hand stirred her up from within, filling her up yet making her desire for more.

One of the men barked something and her nose and mouth were freed. Adeline drew precious air into her lungs. Between her legs, the captain pushed a finger into her ass. Adeline let out a moan as that hole was stretched.

"I think she hasn't been fucked in her ass yet," Gerald commented, sawing his finger in and out of her ass.

"At least she's a virgin somewhere. We're certainly going to keep all her holes busy."

Gerald grunted. He removed his fingers from her wet tunnel and instead focused on stretching her asshole. He could feel her tightening down on his digit. It prevented him from inserting a second one. Gerald switched tactics. He located her clitoris amongst her folds and flicked it with his thumb.

Adeline yelped. Her hips jerked. She felt pressure on her asshole again, and knew the captain wanted to put another finger in her. She tried to relax, knowing that these men wouldn't stop until they got what they wanted. At the same time, she had been taught to accept what they wanted to do with her body, to never resist them. Adeline whimpered as her asshole eventually allowed the second digit to enter. It felt odd. As though he was playing with something he shouldn't. Yet, the pleasure arising from him massaging her clitoris made her tighten on his finger. A sensual fire burned within her, making goosebumps erupt on her skin. She felt as though she was swimming in the ocean again, rocking with the tide, riding the waves. She panted, staring up at the sea men as her body was manipulated and toyed with by them. She felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm, knew it was within reach.

"Chad, get the oil," Gerald barked out. "I'm going to fuck her now."

Chad nodded reluctantly. "Aye, Captain!"

He didn't want to miss out on the fun so he dashed straight to the pantry, grabbed a jar of oil and went back to the deck. His cock was still aroused. He knew that as soon as the captain was done with her, all of them could have a go. Chad wanted to fuck her in her pussy and ass, but as the youngest of all of them, he most likely would have to wait his turn.

Gerald removed his fingers from her before she orgasmed. He looked at her face. She was flushed red, her pouty lips parted as she breathed heavily. There was a spark of bewilderment in her eyes when she realized he wasn't about to let her come. It humored him. Gerald smacked her on her mound, making her jump.

"Insatiable slut, aren't you? Don't worry. You'll get all the orgasms you want."

Gerald took the oil from Chad and removed his cock from his pants. Pouring the oil over his cock, he stroked himself a few times to make sure he was lubed up. A shudder went through Adeline as she watched him. There was hunger in her eyes. When he saw her lick her lips, he knew she wanted this as much as him. His chest swelled, as did his cock.

"Grab her legs and keep them apart," he told his crew.

"Aye, Captain."

He had done this a few times to know that sometimes women struggled furiously when their ass was taken the first time. Her ass was raised off the deck as he got to his knees. Positioning his cock right at her asshole, he began pushing his hard length into her.

His fingers had certainly stretched her out just now. With the help of the oil, it was a far easier entry than he had expected. With a hard push, her asshole gave way, swallowing his mushroom-shaped cockhead and closing around it like a rubber ring. Both of them let out simultaneous groans at the sensation. She felt hot and tight in her ass. He couldn't wait to sink his whole length in her.

Gerald poured more oil over his cock and pulled back. She let out a gasp as his cock exited with an audible pop. Then he was back again, this time thrusting his whole length into her with a forceful jerk of his hips.

The sudden fullness made Adeline tense up. It felt so odd and full, so entirely different from having her pussy filled. The cock throbbed inside her ass. She could even feel the protruding veins and bulbous head deep in her. When she squeezed her ass to try to get used to having something in that particular cavity, he grunted and sank another inch deeper inside of her. Sweat broke out on her body. She shook her head, deciding that it felt too much for her. Why couldn't he simply fuck her in her pussy like before?

As soon as she struggled, the other men tightened their grip on her body, holding her in place. Gerald started fucking her in long deep strokes, making sure to thrust all the way into her before withdrawing each time.

Because he had his hands on her hips, there was no way he could rub her clit. Not that it mattered. Adeline's body had learned pleasure from being fucked in her ass. The fullness, the need to expel whenever his cock slid in... It did not take long for her to come. She threw her head back and arched her body as her ass spasmed around his cock. The sudden tightness made it impossible for Gerald to move. He hissed as he came, quicker than he intended. His cock spewed his seed into her.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12