Merrill and Jacob Ch. 05

Story Info
Ch. 5 Sex swing, Open Relationship, Teen Neighbor & Mother.
9.4k words
4.5
7k
5

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley and Jake were working on a school assignment. Ashley was tasked with building a model of a government building, and she picked the Jefferson Memorial because she saw it in a book. While Jake struggled to fabricate the dome, Ashley asked, "Jacob, did you ever make love?"

"Uhm, well, Ashley, that's a pretty personal question. That is private."

"Did you ever make a baby?"

"No, Ashley, only married people make babies, and I have never been married."

"If you marry my mom, will you make love?"

"Uhhh, ask me something else, please."

"Did my mom and dad make love when they were married?"

Merrill was out, shopping. Jake felt a constriction in his throat. "Well, Ashley, that's something you have to ask your mother. I wasn't there. But that is a private thing, and it's not polite to ask about it."

"Why not?"

"Just because. I don't know! Ask your mother!"

Ashley let that go, but every time the term "making love" came up, Ashley peppered Merrill and Jake with awkward questions. Merrill despaired, "My God, Jacob, you cannot turn on the TV without hearing somebody talk about sex. I had no idea it was this prevalent, even in family shows."

"Maybe you should tell her the facts of life, Merrill. She's getting pretty close to having it figured out, anyway."

Merrill pondered, "I've always used the proper words and names. They say it's never too early. I guess I'll bite the bullet, and do it. But she's asking about contraception! How do I explain that?"

Merrill searched the internet for advice on how to tell kids about the birds and the bees. She found something better than advice. There were lots of videos explaining the facts for various age groups. Merrill thought that one for 10 to 11-year-olds would be best for Ashley. She and Ashley watched it together. When it was over, Merrill asked, "Do you have any questions, Ashley?"

"How come Mrs. Armstrong won't have a baby?" Mrs. Armstrong was the mother of Ashley's friend, Heather. Heather had told Ashley that she had overheard her parents talking about making love.

"Well, you can take a pill that prevents you from having a baby."

"Then, why were they making love?"

"Married people make love to show each other they love each other. It's supposed to be only for married people, and it is very private. You shouldn't talk about it to anyone, but me."

"Did you and my dad make love?"

"Yes, dear. We made love so we could have you, and it was the best thing that ever happened to us."

"If you and Jacob get married, will you make love?"

"Well, yes. All married people make love, but it's very private, and they don't have babies unless they want to."

Later, Merrill told Jake about her talk with Ashley, and warned him, "If she asks you about the facts of life, tell her to ask me, and me alone."

"Gladly."

***********************************

When Jake listed his "Free Pass Five" for Merrill, he had originally included the eighteen-year-old girl living across the street from him. Merrill disqualified her for not being a celebrity. The girl's name was Darla. Darla was tall, taller than Merrill. She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes, a stunning figure of the sort only teenagers possess, and a pretty face. Darla was smoking hot, and a senior in high school. Darla dated a lot, but never with one guy, steadily. Recently, Darla had taken to flirting outrageously with Jake, whenever she could contrive an opportunity.

Jake told Merrill, "Honey, I am worried about Darla, the girl that lives across..."

Merrill was reading, and she did not take her eyes off the page, "Yes, I know very well who Darla is, Jacob."

He continued, "Yes, well, she is coming on to me, stronger than ever. She finds excuses to come over, and she wears revealing clothes."

"All teenage girls wear revealing clothes, Jacob. Has she touched you?"

Jake answered, "No, not yet. Merrill, she always bends over in front of me, so I can see down her blouse. And, she's always licking her lips in front of me."

Merrill was skeptical, "I've never noticed anything."

"That's because she won't do it, if you're around, silly. I'm telling you, she's going to get me in trouble."

Merrill said, "If she comes on to you, without any action on your part, you have my permission to nail her, Jacob. She's a hot teen. Go for it." Merrill was clearly disinterested, and unworried. She had never taken her eyes off her book. Jake felt emasculated by Merrill. She seemed to dismiss his masculinity and attractiveness. There was a tiny voice in his head that said, "We'll show her."

The very next day, Jake was pulling weeds in his front yard. It was a hot day, and he was shirtless. His chiseled torso glistened with perspiration. Suddenly, Darla appeared with a glass of ice water, "Hi, Sergeant Taggert. I thought you could use something to cool you down."

Jake smiled, and looked directly into Darla's eyes, "Thank you, I was getting hot."

Darla swayed seductively as she talked, "What gets you hot, Sergeant Taggert?"

"I think you know, Darla. Darla, maybe you could come over for some pizza, some time. You know, maybe if your mom is away, and you're all alone." Darla lived with just her mother, who traveled, occasionally, for work.

Darla said, suggestively, "She's going to be gone for three days, coming up soon." Darla bent over at the waist, as if stretching, giving Jake a good look at her perfect, young breasts.

Jake smiled, "Well, whenever she is gone, you are welcome to call me, or come over, if you need company."

Jake debated whether to tell Merrill about this latest encounter with Darla. In the end, he knew he would feel guilty, if he did not. He said, "Merrill, Darla crossed the street to flirt with me, again, a couple of days ago. She said her mom would soon be out of town for a few days. I think we have a date to have pizza at my place, Merrill."

Merrill said, "She's a kid, Jacob. Her bark is worse than her bite. Flirting, and having sex with an older man, are two very different things. If your date with Darla comes off, you have a Free Pass for her."

Days later, on Friday, Jake received a phone call in the late morning. It was Darla, "Sergeant Taggert, this is Darla, from across the street?"

Jake rolled his eyes at her naivete. Darla did not realize that every man who laid eyes on her had imagined her nude, and having sex with him.

"My mom is out of town this weekend."

"Well, if you don't like being alone, remember you can always count on me."

"Is your offer of pizza still good?"

Jake said, "Um, yes, it is. Do you have a time in mind?"

"How about now?"

Jake was a little taken aback, but he recovered quickly, "What kind of toppings do you like?"

Jake ordered pizza, and changed from sweats to more presentable clothes. He noticed Darla bouncing across the street, headed for his house. He opened the door before she got to the front porch, to minimize the amount of time she might be seen on his front porch. He waved her in, "Come on in, Darla! Make yourself at home." He quickly looked outside, to see if anyone had seen Darla enter his house. Nobody in sight.

Jake escorted Darla to the living room. She had never been inside his house before. Darla wore a tight pair of shorts, and a crop top that revealed her narrow waist, and accentuated her chest. Jake asked, "Can I get you something to drink?"

Darla asked, "Can I have a beer?" Jake looked dubious. She said, quickly, "My dad lets me have a beer with him, sometimes." He thought for a moment, then shrugged. He went to the kitchen, and returned with two beers. They clinked bottles. Jake boldly sat beside her, on the couch, just inches away. For the first time in his company, Darla looked a little nervous.

Jake said, "Darla, you are a beautiful young woman."

She blushed, "You're a hottie, too, Sergeant Taggert." Jake considered inviting her to call him by his first name, but it was so sexy to have this girl address him formally. Jake smiled slightly, and allowed his gaze to fall down to her chest. He met her eyes, and smiled more openly. He leaned toward her, almost imperceptibly. She picked up on the signal. She closed her eyes, and leaned toward him. They kissed, mouths closed. He put a hand behind her head, and pulled her closer, kissing her, and opening his mouth. They played with one another's tongues for a while.

When they paused in their kissing, they both drank from their beers. Darla shotgunned hers. He moved in for another kiss. This time, while they kissed, he moved one hand to her thigh, and stroked it gently. When they pulled away, she looked down, to see his erection grow in his shorts. He kissed her again, and slid his hand under her top, from below. He cradled her breast through her bra, which was very thin. He intensified the kiss, and peeled the bra cup off the breast. Now, he pulled back, looked into her eyes, and fondled her breast. She did not object.

Jake said, "Let's go upstairs." Just then, the doorbell rang. It was pizza delivery. Jake hurriedly paid the man, awkwardly hiding his erection behind the door. He set down the pizzas, and rushed to Darla's side. He was disappointed to see that he was back at square one. She had worked all her clothing back into its intended position.

Darla stalled for time, "I'm so hungry! I didn't have breakfast, today."

Jake went to the kitchen to obtain plates, napkins, and two more beers. He opened her beer for her, and she took a long drink. They ate pizza for a while, mostly in awkward silence. Jake put down his pizza, wiped his mouth, and said to her, directly, "Darla, I like you. Let's make out." Darla moved to kiss him, and he reciprocated. Soon, he was kissing her deeply in the mouth, and wresting control of her boobs away from the bra. During pauses, he encouraged her to drink more beer.

Darla was on her third beer, when Jake said, softly, "Take off your top." Looking scared, Darla pulled the top off, over her head. Her bra was still clasped in the back, but the cups were folded down, and out of the way. He reached around to unhook her bra. When he cast it aside, he immediately pasted his mouth on her nearest nipple. He held her shoulders, so she could not squirm away. He aggressively licked and sucked on both nipples, in turn.

Darla moaned, "No, no, not now. I'm not sure I'm ready. Ooh, that feels so good!" Jake took that as a signal to press on. He dropped one hand down to her shorts. He snaked his fingers down, inside the fabric, in search of her clitoris. Darla made a forceful attempt to push Jake's hand away, but she could not budge it. Eventually, her resistance broke down. Her eyes opened wide, and she let out a wheezy cry. His finger had found her "on" button, and he worked it for all it was worth.

He took his mouth off her nipple long enough to murmur, "Does that feel good?" Her reply was an ecstatic moan. He said, "Darla, let's go upstairs, where we can be more comfortable." She did not reply, but neither did she resist. When he stood, he took her by the hand, and led her upstairs. She was nude from the waist up. He kissed her to distract her, as he lay her on the bed. Jake quickly peeled off his shirt, and pulled down his shorts. He was now completely nude. Darla could not take her eyes off of his cock, which seemed to wave cheerfully in her direction. He jumped into bed, next to her, and slid her shorts and panties, as a unit, down to her feet, and off.

Jake had to break the spell long enough to ask, "Are you on birth control?"

She said, tensely, "Yes, I'm on the pill. My mom put me on it a year ago." Great! Jake's enjoyment of this morsel would not be impeded by latex. He reached for the lube. He worked some lube onto his dick, then resumed his stimulation of her clitoris, this time with a lubricated hand. He sneaked a finger into her vagina, and froze.

Jake asked, "Darla...sweetheart, have you ever done this before?" Darla shook her head, trembling. Jake said, "It will all be all right, Darla. I will take care of you. I'll help you through this. First, let me lubricate you, okay?" He worked each oily finger, one at a time, into her tiny tunnel, until it was slick as ice.

Jake kissed her gently on the lips, and shifted over, until he was suspended over her, on his knees and hands. He kissed her again, mainly to distract her from changing her mind. He looked down, used one hand at a time to raise her knees up, and spread them. He used his hands to pin her upper arms to the mattress. He looked down to her open pussy, guiding his cock to her tiny vaginal opening like a homing missile.

Once Jake nestled the tip of his cock into her vagina, he knew Darla was in the bag. He could force himself into her quicker than she could escape. He said, "Just relax. We're going to make love." She cringed. He inserted his penis slowly. He thought he could feel the trace of her hymen slide by his cockhead. She made a desperate sound, from deep in her throat. Jake soothed her with a "Shhhhh."

He pushed in, released the pressure, then pushed again. Now, Jake was a third of the way in, and the feeling was indescribable. Darla bit her lower lip. Now, he was more than halfway in. He kissed her on the lips, but she did not respond. Jake administered the coup de grace by completing his insertion in one slow slide.

He cried out, "Oh! Oh, God!" when he bottomed out in her. She cried audibly, but Jake had no options, now, but to finish inside her. He delivered a few gentle strokes, and then his climax came upon him in a rush of sensations. He jammed his cock into her as hard as he could, and cried, "Oh, yes! Yes! Uh! Yes! Uh! Uh! Uh!" He released a long stream of semen, deep into uncharted territory.

Jake regained his senses, after his mind-numbing orgasm. He pumped his cock in and out of her, slowly, testing her ability to accommodate him. Darla cried softly, and tears streamed down her face. Jake had to fuck the girl. He was incapable of doing anything else. He needed to work his cock in her virgin tunnel, until he was satisfied. He banged her for a few minutes, before he released more seed into her. This time, his climax was anticlimactic. He quietly pumped his hips to deliver to Darla her second-ever dose of cum.

Breathing hard, Jake withdrew from the crying girl. She curled up, in a fetal position. Jake covered her with a sheet, and said, "Darla, I'm going to get you something to drink. I will be right back." He ran downstairs, and brought back two cold beers, both intended for Darla.

Jake pulled on his shorts and shirt, and went to the other side of the bed, which Darla was facing. He got down on his knees to look her in the face, and said, "Darla, have a beer, honey. It will make you feel better, I promise." She tentatively accepted the beer, but it was clumsy to drink while she was curled into a ball, on her side. Jake urged her to sit up, and helped her to sit upright.

Darla guzzled the beer, desperate for immediate relief from the pain she was experiencing. When she finished the beer, he put another in her hand. She drank this one rapidly, too. Her face now resumed a more normal expression. He asked, "Did that help, Darla? I can get more beer." She sniffled and nodded. He ran back downstairs, and returned with a six pack of cold ones.

Jake poured two more beers into Darla, and she calmed down enough to say, "It hurt soooo much!"

Jake said, "I'm sorry, Darla, but that's the way it is, for some girls. It will get easier and easier, I promise."

"Can I use the bathroom?" Jake waved her in. She was in there so long that he was getting worried. She came out, wrapped in a towel. Jake had collected her clothing, and arranged it on the bed, which he had made.

Jake said, "I'll give you some privacy, and you can get dressed." He went downstairs, fist pumped a few times, and jumped for joy. Number ten! How many kings, princes and rockstars never hit double digits?

A few minutes later, Darla trudged down the stairs. Jake stood to greet her, and directed her to sit on the couch. Jake knew that these moments were critical to his future quality of life. How he handled Darla now would determine whether she would adopt him as her lover, or not. If she did, he would have the pleasure of teaching her every trick in the book. His mouth watered, just thinking about it. He chose to sit in a chair, facing Darla, to avoid intimidating her.

He asked, "How are you feeling, Darla?"

Darla was grumpy, "It hurts, but not as much."

"Another beer?"

"Yes." Jake brought beers for Darla, and himself. They drank in silence for a bit.

Jake said, "It will get better, Darla." She nodded, but did not meet his eye. "Darla, you were wonderful. Amazing. You've taken a big step today."

Darla said, "I think I'd like to go home."

"Of course." Jake and Darla both stood. Jake escorted her to the front door, and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Then, she left, crossing the street to go home.

Jake had a lot of work to do. Even though he would be truthful to Merrill, he didn't want any reminders of Darla's presence in the house, for fear of triggering her. He changed the sheets, carefully checking them for blood stains. There were none. He collected all the beer bottles, and put the untouched pizza in the refrigerator. The partially-eaten pizza was ham and pineapple, which was Darla's preference. He took it outside to the trashcan. Merrill knew that Jake would never order that pizza.

Jake had never intended to keep any secrets from Merrill. Specifically, he intended to be open about what he had done with Darla. Jake told himself that Merrill had given him a "Get out of jail free card" for Darla. He hoped that Merrill would honor it. Merrill was out all day, doing things. Jake prepared for his next meeting with her as best he could.

Merrill called in the late afternoon. She had Ashley at home, and invited Jake over. Jake offered to bring a cold pepperoni pizza with him. When he arrived at Merrill's house, she and Ashley greeted him warmly. He immediately worried about how Merrill would receive his news. Merrill warmed up the pizza in the oven, and, between the three of them, they finished the whole thing.

Merrill asked, "How did you come to have an extra pizza, Jacob?"

Ashley was in the next room, so Jake felt inhibited. He said, "Well, actually, my neighbor is out of town on a business trip, and her daughter didn't like being in the home, alone. She called me, and asked to come over for lunch. We ate her ham and pineapple pizza."

Merrill looked at him, "Wow! Jake Taggert eating a fruity pizza? Sounds like a special occasion."

Jake looked over his shoulder, to see that Ashley was not listening, and whispered, "Merrill, I was right. She was coming on to me. She kissed me, and groped me." Jake stretched the truth, first by saying that lunch was Darla's idea, and, now, that she had initiated their contact.

Merrill marveled, "No! Really? That hussy. What happened?"

"Well, Merrill, you told me twice that I had a free pass with her...."

Merrill gave him an open-mouthed smile, "No! You didn't. She wouldn't."

Jake said, "Maybe we should talk about this more privately." He tipped his head in Ashley's direction.

Merrill called, "Ashley, we will be upstairs." Jake and Merrill had never been in Merrill's bedroom, while Ashley was in the house, except when Jake was up there, hanging pictures. Merrill felt that Jake was now familiar enough that Ashley would think nothing of it. Merrill closed her bedroom door behind them, and asked, "Did you have sex with Darla?" Her tone was one of wonder, not anger.

"Yes."

Merrill's jaw dropped to the floor. She said, "No! Seriously, Jake?"

He nodded, "She was very willing."

Merrill ran her fingers through her hair and held her head, pacing the room with her mouth open. Jake remained calm, watching her. Merrill pointed to the door, and said, "Get out."