Merrill and Jacob Ch. 06

Story Info
Ch. 6 Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teen.
7.8k words
4.6
7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had always intended his dalliances with Karen and Darla to be very temporary. After two weeks not seeing her, Jake was ready to go back to Merrill. He called, and said, "Merrill, I miss you sooo much. I love you. I want to get back together. I miss Ashley. I'll bet she's grown since the last time I saw her."

Merrill said, "I miss you too, Jacob. I love you. Let's have dinner together, and talk it over." She had gradually realized that she had turned on Jake too abruptly. She felt fine with his philandering, when it was hypothetical. The moment his infidelity became real, she was outraged. They made a date for the following evening. Jake was excited to play with Merrill, in the swing.

**************************

The next day, Karen decided to surprise Jake with a new, skimpy negligee. She took the afternoon off of work. Karen parked in her driveway, and went inside her house, just long enough to change. She wore a raincoat over the negligee. Karen called out for Darla, but got no response. Darla should have been home, already. Karen would need to talk to Darla about that. That would be a problem for another time. Now, Karen was intent on offering herself up to the handsome Marine across the street.

Karen looked both ways before dashing across the street. It was sunny out, and the raincoat would probably raise suspicions, if she were seen. Once she got to Jake's door, she paused to get herself primped and preened. She opened the front door, slipped in, and divested herself of the raincoat. There was music playing. She stepped into the living room to find Jake, nude, with his back to her. Darla was also nude, and facing her mother. Jake stood, pinning Darla to the wall. The movement of his muscular buttocks, and the proximity of his groin to hers, told Karen that her daughter was no longer a virgin. Darla looked at Karen dumbly, over Jake's shoulder. Darla grunted with each thrust of Jake's hips.

Darla eventually grasped the situation, and said, breathlessly, "Mom...." Jake, breathing heavily, looked over his shoulder. Karen looked sexy in her new red lingerie, but the expression on her face was one of pure horror. Jake banged Darla's ass against the wall even harder, waiting for Karen to make the next move.

Karen set her jaw, and said, "Jake, if you would be so kind as to stop stabbing that girl, we should probably talk." Jake slowed his pace, and pulled out of Darla. Darla let out a gasp as he withdrew. Jake turned to face Karen. His erection drew a bead on her forehead. Karen scolded, "Jake, you promised!"

Jake said, "I promised not to take Darla's virginity, if I could have you, instead. At that time, I had already taken Darla's virginity. Since then, I have been taking slices off a cut loaf. No harm done." Darla nervously gathered her clothes, and got dressed.

Karen was stunned, "So, this has been going on for longer than you and I?"

Jake walked slowly up to Karen, his dick leading the way. He took her by the arms, and kissed her hard on the lips. She did not respond. He peeled the negligee off her shoulders and pulled it down, until it fell to her feet. Karen seethed. Jake could feel the tension in her body. He ducked down to slurp up one of her nipples. Karen's head dropped, her mouth open. Jake gave her other nipple the same treatment. While he did so, he maneuvered her back against the wall to which her daughter had recently been plastered. Jake bent his knees a little to get his cock under her pussy, and rose up slowly. Karen gasped as he entered her, from below. He resumed the project that had been interrupted, working over the mother, instead of the daughter.

Jake took care to turn his head, gain Darla's eye, and mouth the word "Stay." Darla retreated into the kitchen. Jake porked Karen for a good, long time. He had not come in Darla, so he was full of energy, and cum. Karen moaned helplessly, until she wrapped her legs around his hips, and spasms wracked her body. Once her orgasm passed, he stopped fucking her, and pulled out by reversing the process he had used to enter her. Karen slumped to the floor, satisfied.

Jake stepped into the kitchen, and took Darla by the hand. He led her past her mother, whose hand he also took. With Darla before him, and Karen behind, he led the mother and daughter up the stairs to his bedroom. Once inside, he said to Darla, "Undress." He said to Karen, "Get into bed." They dutifully complied. Jake spent the next hour fucking the two women.

First, Karen lay on her side, and watched Jake climb aboard her daughter, and fuck her brains out. Karen was concerned that Darla would not be able to handle Jake. Darla squeaked plaintively when Jake entered her, and grunted with each muscular thrust. Karen held Darla's hand, and stroked her forehead, saying, "Are you all right, Darla?" Darla nodded. "Is he hurting you, sweetheart?" Dara shook her head. Jake, predictably, was turned on by the interplay between mother and daughter, and stepped up his hammering of Darla.

Karen said, helpfully, "Darla, honey, try to wrap your legs around him. That'll give him a better angle, and it will be easier on you." Darla struggled to do much of anything under Jake's barrage. Karen herself took the girl's legs, and lifted them into position around his hips. After a minute in this modified position, Darla nodded to her mother, who said, "Hang in there, honey. You're doing great."

Jake's first orgasm of the day was a monster. He hit Darla harder than he ever had before, trying to impress Karen. Darla felt she barely survived the onslaught. Mad with lust, Jake squeezed his eyes shut, and tensed his entire body. He gave Darla over a dozen hard slams, dispensing goo with each one. When he climbed off of her, her pussy hair was soaked with a creamy froth.

While Darla recovered from being worked over, Jake shifted his focus to the mother. He lay Karen on her back, and mounted her, as he had just done Darla. He didn't fuck Karen as vigorously as he had Darla, but he gave a good account of himself. Karen handled the rocking and jolting well. She actually turned her head, and smiled at her daughter. Darla teased her mother, "Just hang in there, Mom. You're doing great!"

Karen laughed, insofar as the rattling of her bones would allow, and uttered a barely understandable, "Don't make me laugh!" After several minutes of strong humping, Jake squirted semen into Karen, and dismounted.

Jake kneeled in the center of the bed, and said, breathlessly, "Both off you, sit up against the headboard." They hesitantly complied. He knee-walked up to the space between them, presenting his erection before him. His intent was obvious.

The mother and daughter were reluctant to team up on a dual blowjob. Jake overcame their objections by ignoring their protests, grabbing their heads by the hair, and pulling them down to his erection. Jake had only enjoyed this special, double-headed, treat a few times in his life, and never before with a mother and daughter. The women grew competitive, each trying to out-suck the other. Jake was having an epic day. After a long while, Jake declared, "Karen is the winner of the blowjob contest. She will have the honor of ingesting my seed."

Karen's head dropped to his groin, and she went for it. Sucking and slurping, Karen used every trick she knew to bring him off. She knew she was close to closing the deal when he held her head in his hands. She sprinted for the finish, bobbing her head rapidly, and sucking with all her might. Suddenly, his hands tightened on her head. He tensed, and a few gobs of seed landed in the back of Karen's mouth. She licked him clean, and he said, to Darla, "You need to learn that, Darla. Your mom is a hot lover." Karen felt victorious. Jake said, "That's all for today, ladies. If you don't mind, I have a date this evening."

Darla asked, bitterly, "With Merrill Big-Tits?"

Jake said, "Oh, yeah. This may be our last session together, girls. I'll let you know." The two women retrieved their clothes, and left. Jake took a shower. While he showered, he decided he would do everything he could to get back together with Merrill. She was better looking, and a better lover, than either Karen or Darla. He had had his fun, while Merrill punished him, but he was ready to return to a real relationship.

*******************************

Later, at dinner, Jake and Merrill felt like their old selves, and their relationship felt like it had once been. They held hands, and talked for two hours. They agreed that they loved each other, that they missed each other, and that they should get back together. Merrill said, "Let's make an agreement; no more Darla. All right?"

"I happily agree."

Merrill asked, "Jake, I know I have no right to ask this, but I need to. I haven't seen anyone else. Does Sergeant Taggert have a two-week supply of troops to disembark at Port Merrill?"

Jake pondered how to answer this question, and whether to answer this question, for several moments. Jake said, "I'm afraid not, Merrill. I've been discharging my troops regularly, if you must know. They were all honorable discharges, in my opinion. However, I think I can muster up a few, just for you."

Merrill went easy on him, "Jake, I understand you have a strong sex drive, and that I don't own you. The neighborhood is gossiping that you are meeting clandestinely with either Karen or Darla. I know you better than anyone, so I'm guessing it's both." Jake nodded slowly. Merrill held his hand in both of hers, and said, "Fair enough. I hope you had fun. Are you over it?"

"Yes. I already told them it was over. I want you."

"Okay. What you did with those two whores is water under the bridge. Starting now, we are back to a monogamous relationship. Right?"

"Yes, that's what I want."

Merrill smiled, and leaned over to him, asking, "How were they?"

Jake frowned, "Good, but not as good as you. Karen gives good head. Darla has a nice, tight body. Between the two of them, they kept me satisfied, temporarily."

"I wasn't sure if Darla was sexually active."

Jake paused, and said, "Number ten." Jake inadvertently gave Merrill the actual number, but she seemed not to notice.

Merrill's mouth opened in shock, "You took Darla's virginity? You scoundrel! Does Karen know?"

"Karen only found out, long afterward, that I had popped Darla's cherry. I juggled them successfully, until the last time, when Karen walked in on me, doing Darla. That was the first Karen knew of it."

Merrill held Jake's hand tightly, asking, "What happened? Did it all blow up in your face?"

Jake shook his head, "No. I thought that it would blow up in my face, but they ended up blowing in my crotch, together. That was our last meeting, fittingly."

"Jake, I must ask, when was that?" Jake swallowed hard, and took a deep breath. Merrill said, "Oh, God, don't tell me. Yesterday?" Jake shook his head, very slowly. Merrill dropped his hand, recoiled, and asked, with an incredulous smile, "Today!?" Jake nodded. "Okay, mister. I'm going to give you a few minutes head start, to wash those two away. Use scalding hot water. Ashley is home with a sitter. I can stay out for a while longer."

"I'll meet you at my place, shortly." They went home as they had come; in separate cars. Jake sped ahead. Merrill dropped off her car at her house, checked in with Ashley and the sitter, and primped for their reunion. Meanwhile, Jake scrambled to get his place ready. Sheets were changed, wine was chilled, the sex swing was stowed, and there were no traces of other women. He took an extremely thorough shower.

This was the first time Merrill and Jake engaged in makeup sex. They made a sort of game of it. Merrill's head was excellent, as always. Jake decided he could forego Karen's more powerful suction. He did not come. Jake brought Merrill off with cunnilingus. He fucked Merrill, gently. No part of the intercourse was pleasant for him. His member was raw from overuse. Afterward, they had some time to talk in bed. Merrill asked, "Tell me, Jake, because I'm dying to know, everything about your little Barbie doll, Darla."

"I'm a gentleman, Merrill. I can't do that."

"You are no gentleman. Yes, you can. Just the facts. You told me all about your other virgins."

Jake sighed, and told Merrill a carefully sanitized version of Darla's deflowering. He concluded, "She was a smoking hot virgin. Nice and tight. That's all."

"Well, I guess you got her off to a good start in her career as a pincushion. I forgive you for whatever you did while we were apart."

Jake wanted to say that he didn't need her forgiveness. He chose to be magnanimous, and take what Merrill was offering. Jake told both Karen and Darla, separately, that he was back with Merrill. It had been great, but it was over. Both accepted the brushoff cheerfully. Neither wanted Jake, long term.

********************

It was long past time for Jake to meet Merrill's family. She was a little nervous. Jake could come off as rough around the edges, even crude. Usually, his good looks and his friendliness more than compensated. The fact that he was active-duty Marine Corps might frighten her family. Her parents had been angry and ashamed that Merrill had gotten pregnant as an unwed teenager. They also disapproved of Sam enlisting in the Marines, with a young wife and baby at home. Ultimately, Sam's years of service had won them over, until his death in combat.

Jake was a combat Marine. His job, ultimately, was to be the sharp end of the spear, to kill or be killed. Merrill was reconciled to that reality, but her family might be terrified that she might be widowed again, and that Ashley would lose another father. Merrill thought that she could count on the support of her two younger sisters, and she did her best to acquaint them with Jake, in advance of his meeting her parents.

Merrill's sister, Jill, was twenty-six, and married to Bob. She bore a strong family resemblance to Merrill. Jill had nearly identical hair and skin to Merrill, but her face was not quite as pretty. Jill was also shorter, and more heavily built than Merrill. Jill had an even more voluptuous figure than Merrill, albeit in a stouter, more compact package. Her hips and shoulders were well in proportion, and her breasts were even larger than Merrill's, which suited her geometry well.

Merrill's youngest sister, Ellen, was only twenty-one, and still in college at SUNY Binghamton. She looked a bit different than either Merrill or Jill. Ellen was a classic beauty. Ellen was almost as tall as Merrill, but slimmer. Her hair was light brown, and her face reminded one of Grace Kelly, with delicate features, and perfect skin. She was shapely, with medium-sized breasts, proportionate to her lighter frame. Ellen was a stunner. She had had a string of college boyfriends, and was currently uncommitted. Ellen had once dated, and presumably slept with, a former boyfriend of Jill's.

Jake had seen photos of Merrill's handsome family. He developed an instant boner from the sight of Ellen's face. Jill's face did not interest him. On occasion, he would study Ellen's photo carefully before making love with Merrill. He would close his eyes and imagine he was banging Ellen. Merrill would not have been surprised, had she known it. She knew that men often imagined themselves with other partners, and she was realistic about Ellen's allure.

After long negotiations among the three sisters, the trio finally agreed on a weekend convenient for them all to get together. Merrill sent two plane tickets to her parent's house, near Buffalo. The nearest airport to Merrill's house was Ellis Airport, near Jacksonville, South Carolina. It was about twenty miles away. Merrill, Jake, and Ashley met Jill and Ellen as they emerged from the terminal. Ashley thought her two aunts walked on water. Merrill was nervous about the first impression her sisters would have of Jake. Jake was eager to see if Ellen's body was as fine as her face.

The two sisters came into view. Ashley rushed forward to hug them, nearly tripping an alarm in the process. Jill and Ellen, for their part, sized up Jake immediately. Merrill had carefully styled Jake for the occasion. He wore civilian clothes; nice new pair of blue jeans, and a crisp new plaid shirt. Merrill was going for the sexy lumberjack look. Both Jill and Ellen salivated at the sight of him. Jill thought, "Why can't I have a man like that?" Ellen thought, "I'd wanna fuck him."

Likewise, Jake sized up the sisters quickly, "Ellen is everything I thought she'd be. Jill has a rockin' body, though! Those tits! I'm going to enjoy imagining both of them, while I fuck Merrill."

The ride home was a gab-fest. Ashley sat in the back seat, between her aunts, and told them everything that had occurred in her life for the previous two months. Jake featured prominently in her narrative. "Jacob took me to...." "Jacob and I...." "Jacob helped me...." This fortified the favorable first impression that the sisters had of Jake.

Arriving home, Jake carried Jill and Ellen's bags inside. For a three-day weekend, the bags were ridiculously large. Jake bit his tongue, and smiled. That afternoon, Ashley attended a birthday party at a friend's house, and the adults finally got a chance to talk privately, amongst themselves. While Jake drove Ashley to the party, the three sisters sat in Merrill's living room to talk. The three of them had always been open with one another about men, and their gossip was often explicit.

Merrill sat on the couch with Jill, while Ellen sat on the loveseat, facing them. Ellen burst out, "Oh, my God, Merrill, Jacob is hot!" Jill nodded in agreement, and Merrill smiled. Ellen continued, "I bet he has a huge dick!"

Merrill and Jill laughed, feigning shock. They quickly got down to business, however. Merrill said, "Yup, I guess he does." Ellen licked her lips. Jill nodded approvingly.

Jill asked, "So, what's it like?"

Merrill took a deep breath, and burst out with, "Oh, my God, it's great!" All three giggled. Merrill elaborated, "Jacob is terrific in bed, I can't deny it. He is very athletic, as you might guess, but he is also very, shall we say, talented." Merrill flicked her tongue out, leaving no doubt as to what she was referring. More giggling.

Jill asked, "When are you going to do it next? I wanna watch!" Ellen licked her lips again, and looked eagerly to Merrill.

Merrill said, "I don't know about watching, but Jacob has now gone three days without sex, which is about his limit. We haven't had a moment alone. His balls must be ready to explode! When he gets back from dropping off Ashley, we'll have two hours. He might want to do it then, even though you two are here." Jill and Ellen brightened. Merrill said, "I'll try to arrange a show, but you have to be discrete. I don't know how Jacob would feel about having my sisters spy on us. Then again, he might like it." Both Jill and Ellen licked their lips.

When Jake got home, he looked like he had a fire in his belly, and that he might jump on the nearest woman, at any moment. Jill said, diplomatically, "Well, Ellen and I should let you two have a rare moment of privacy." She turned to Ellen, "Let's go up to our room for a nap." The two sisters marched upstairs to the guest room, grinning all the way.

Before Merrill had a chance to look Jake's way, he was upon her, pawing at her body, and rubbing his groin against her. Smiling, she said, as if she were speaking to an unruly child, "Oh, stop it, Jacob! I know what you want. We can go upstairs."

Jake asked, "Why not my house?"

Merrill said, condescendingly, "I can't leave my sisters in the house alone, Jacob, on their first hour here. C'mon, I'll take care of you." She led him upstairs by the hand. On the way, Merrill noticed that the door to the guest room was open a crack. When the lovers arrived at her bedroom, Merrill carefully left the door open a few inches. She hoped Jake would not notice. They only made love there when Ashley was not in the house, and they had always left the doors wide open. Jake stripped. His erection flew out of his pants like a spring. Merrill went to the bathroom to change into a sexy nightie, and to give her sisters time to creep down the hall, to her bedroom door.