Merrill and Jacob Ch. 11

Story Info
Ch. 11 Mother & Daughter, Fantasy, Anal, Oral
8.9k words
3.8
4.4k
5
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's mother, Amy, was a cougar. She was a hottie at forty, with a taste for younger, virile men. She was of medium height, pretty, fashionable, with all the desired curves. Her hair was varying shades of auburn. Amy had big knockers. Jake loved the way she filled out a sweater. He sometimes pictured Amy, while he made love to Merrill.

Merrill despised Amy. In part, it was because the two women were too much alike. Mostly, however, Merrill was bitter about the way Amy talked down to her. Amy was eager to point out that Merrill hadn't gone to college, and had to get married as a teenager because she was pregnant.

A couple of months into his relationship with Heather, Jake got a call, from out of the blue, from Amy. She said, "Jake, I want to talk to you, if I can, in private. It's about my daughter." Jake cringed. "I hope you can promise not to discuss this with Merrill, Jake, because it's a sensitive issue."

Jake said, "I will keep your confidence, Amy. I'll meet with you at your convenience."

"How about now, at my house?"

He said, "I'll be over in a few minutes, Amy."

Upon hanging up, Jake told Merrill everything that had been said in the conversation. He concluded, "I am terrified, Merrill. It would be very embarrassing if she spilled the beans about Heather. Jenna, I trust."

Merrill reassured him, "Don't jump to conclusions, Jake. What you did with Heather was perfectly legal. The authorities wouldn't touch you. She says she wants to talk about Heather. It's probably nothing. In fact, the way she is looking to be alone with you, I suspect she may be interested in you, herself, rather than being concerned about her daughter."

Jake tread carefully, "I never thought of that. It would be flattering if she made a pass at me, but...."

Merrill gave him a skeptical look, "Jacob, I know that Amy is hot, and that you have noticed it. You're a tit man, and she's got a serious pair. If she makes a pass at you, you have my permission to nail her, then toss her aside, like the whore she is. Okay?"

"Okay." Merrill and Amy did not like each other.

Jake crossed the street, and walked down to the corner, to get to Amy's. He wore his accustomed sweats. He rang the doorbell. Amy answered. She wore a sleek dress that flattered her. All dolled up, and looking luscious. She invited him to sit on the living room couch. She sat down so close to him that their legs were nearly touching. She said, "Thank you so much for coming, Jake."

"I apologize for my appearance, but this is what I was wearing when you called."

Amy leaned toward him, amicably, and lightly touched his thigh. She reassured him, "Oh, you look fine, Jake. You always look fine." A brief pause. "You're a very attractive man, Jake. Anyway, I am worried about my daughter, Heather, and I hope that I can ask you for some advice, from a man's perspective."

"I'll help in any way I can, Amy."

"Oh, good!" She inched toward him. Their legs touched. "Heather has always been...precocious. She was interested in boys at an early age, unlike her cousin, Jenna. She had a steady boyfriend when she was only sixteen. I know that she spends time over at your house, Jake. I don't want to offend you, because I trust you completely, but you are a man, after all."

Jake thought that "precocious" was the same as "promiscuous," but his confusion did not interfere with his taking Amy's meaning. He said, "Well, Heather does come over once in a while. Rest assured, Amy, that Heather has never, not for one minute, been alone with me. Merrill is always present. We insist on that, to avoid any suspicion."

Amy showed her relief by increasing her hand contact with Jake's thigh, and taking a deep breath that caused her bosom to strain against her dress. She said, "Oh, Jake, I am so happy to hear that! I was worried. You are a very attractive man, and a man has needs. Even a married man might need a little release once in a while. Isn't that true?"

Jake said, carefully, "Well, I certainly understand a man's needs, Amy. Sure, every marriage goes through some tough times, even romantically." He looked directly into her eyes. "I can well imagine a married man seeking a little affection on the side."

Amy took a deep breath, and turned her shoulder so her chest pointed directly at him. Jake cast his eyes downward, to take in her bosom, then returned his eyes to hers, and smiled. He asked, "That is a beautiful dress, Amy. May I touch the fabric?"

Amy leaned toward him even more, and now put both hands on his thigh, and squeezed. Jake put one huge hand on her waist, firmly. He slid his hand up the sleek fabric, brushing the side of her breast. She said, "If I can ever be of any help to you Jake, I am always available to you. You are an attractive man. It would be a shame if you were...unsatisfied." She licked her lips.

Jake also licked his lips. He now leaned into her, and set one hand on her thigh. He said, "Now that you mention it, Amy, I admit I have always found you very attractive." He looked up and down at her figure. "You are sexy, very sexy." Their lips were now inches apart, and they both leaned forward, and kissed. Jake took her head in both hands, and kissed her again, open-mouthed. He broke the kiss, and said, "My wife and child are home, Amy. I need to get back. Maybe we can talk some more, soon, when we can get a moment alone."

"Yes, Jake. I'll call you, or you call me."

He left with a long, lingering kiss. Jake was so self-satisfied that he all but skipped home. He told Merrill everything, even acting out the body language and physical part of his meeting with Amy. He concluded, "Because you have always been present when I was with Heather, she will never suspect anything. She used it as an excuse to get to me."

Merrill said, "You don't have to look so delighted, Jacob. I guess it would be okay for you to do her, over there. I don't want to be involved. In fact, I'd rather you didn't have her, here."

Jake said, "I'm concerned, Merrill. Would you be jealous if I slept with Amy? Because, if you would, I don't want to touch her."

Merrill said, "No, Jake. As you know, there is no love lost between Amy and me. I want you to go over there, and use her. Tear her apart. It's funny, I don't feel jealous of you being with select women, at select times. As long as we're open about it, I'm good. As far as Amy goes, I don't like her, and we are rivals. For her to beg my husband for sex, and for him to use her for his pleasure, with my blessing, is degrading for her. I love it. Have fun with her. Make her your sex toy."

"God, I love you!"

Several days later, Jake got a call from Amy. She said, "Jake, tomorrow morning, I'll be alone in the house. I know that tomorrow is Merrill's day to spend at school, with Ashley. We'd have at least five hours, alone."

"I'll be there." Jake double-checked, with Merrill, both her schedule, and her willingness to let him probe Amy. He prepared for the event by carefully showering, shaving, and arranging his hair. He dressed, uncharacteristically, in a preppy, country club casual outfit. Merrill was a little jealous. Why can't he dress up for me? He crossed over to Amy's house. She greeted him with a passionate kiss, and offered him a drink.

He declined the drink, but drank in her looks. She was a knockout in a red dress. Her hair was auburn, which he loved, in spite of the fact that Merrill insisted that the color came out of a bottle. She led him upstairs. They helped each other strip. The big reveal came when he unclasped her bra to release her big mammaries. When she turned around, he smiled. Her breasts sagged a tiny bit more than Merrill's, and they were softer, but still highly exciting. Jake intended to enjoy them to the fullest.

Once they were nude, Amy obligingly dropped to her knees, and sucked him. He was already hard as a rock, so she did it just to pleasure him. Now, Jake resolved to lie to Merrill about Amy, for the first time. Amy gave terrific head. Merrill didn't need to know that. Amy didn't deepthroat him, but her tongue was soft as warm butter, and she sucked enthusiastically. He moaned, "Oh, you're good, Amy. So good!" Before he approached orgasm, he said, "That's enough, Amy." He wanted to save his energy to fuck her brains out.

She had lubricant handy, for her forty-year-old pussy was not as lubricious as it had once been. She lubricated him, and dipped an oily finger into her vagina. They climbed into bed, and she arranged herself in the classic "Fuck me" position. He climbed over her, scanned her from head to crotch, and aimed at her vagina. The target was clearly visible, because she had her legs spread wide.

Jake smiled greedily, and entered her. He always tried to enter a new woman in a gentlemanly manner. He rarely, if ever, deliberately stabbed it into them, the first time. What he did once he was implanted in them, on the other hand, could range from gentle to extremely violent. He intended to give it to Amy hard. She was a forty-year-old mother. She ought to be able to handle it. This is probably the most thoroughly-used vagina I have ever had. He slid it in, comfortably. She smiled, until the last inch made her face twitch.

Jake asked, gratuitously, "All right?" Amy nodded, and bit her lip. Jake pulled out a few inches, and drove back in to the hilt. He repeated the process, increasing the pace continuously. Amy winced and grunted, each time his cock dove to full depth. He stroked about half the length of his cock in and out. He looked down to see her big, soft tits flow like the tides over her chest. Her head jolted on its pillow with every thrust. Jake said, "This is good, Amy. Good."

She managed to say, "Not so deep. It's too deep."

Jake replied, callously, "I can't help it. Too exciting. I'll be done, soon. Cheer me on, and I'll finish sooner."

Amy struggled to say, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Give it to me! Give it to me! Ugh! Faster! Ugh! Harder!" Her body inched its way across the bed under the impetus of his lovemaking.

Jake was true to his word. He gave her a string of hammer blows, more forceful than any she had yet endured, screaming, "Ahhhhhh! Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah!" Her body shook more violently than ever, rattling her bones, and her sensibilities. Meanwhile, unseen, deep inside her, gobs of cum jetted from his cock. Finding no outlet, the semen was driven deep into the recesses, folds, and textures of her reproductive system.

Jake had expended so much energy fucking Amy that he chose to stop at one climax. Wearily, he stroked his cock in and out, gently, for a while. When he felt comfortable doing so, he pulled out, and rose up on his knees. He loomed over her, with his slimy cock pointing at her face like a weapon.

Amy had never been worked over that hard. She hadn't come, and it had, at moments, been painful, but Jake had given her something she had long sought. In the deepest, darkest part of her psyche, Amy harbored the notion that sex was something to be ashamed of. She unconsciously associated the battering she had just received as just retribution for her enjoyment of the act. Jake had satisfied her sense of guilt.

Jake admired Amy's form. She lay, her ass and hips flattened into the mattress, her hair a mess, and her skin beaded with perspiration. Jake, himself, was magnificent. He kneeled, chest heaving, glistening with sweat, rippling with muscles, his cock coated with juices and throbbing, erect. She eventually said, "I have never been banged like that, before."

Jake, "I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly did."

She propped herself up on her elbows, with a couple of moans and groans. She asked, "Anything else?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. I need to come again. It's your choice how. I could fuck your pussy, your ass, your mouth, or your tits."

She frowned, and said, "Tits."

"Okay, but I come in your mouth."

"It's a deal."

Jake helped put a few pillows under her head and shoulders, so that she reclined slightly. She poured lubricant on and between her breasts, and spread it around with her hand. She pushed her big, soft boobs together. Jake mounted her chest, and pushed the head of his cock into the tight crease formed between her tits. He slid forward, until his groin was halted by her breasts. The head of his penis protruded from the top of her breasts. He pulled back, and the cockhead retreated into the mass of mammaries. He slid back and forth, like that, for a while.

Jake wanted to come, so he said, "Pump your tits, Amy." When he pulled back, she pulled her mashed-together breasts upward. When he pushed in, she brought her boobs downward. This increased the length of the stroke he got between her breasts. A couple of inches of the head emerged on the forward stroke, and all but a couple of inches of the head were exposed on the backward stroke. He was feeling good. He ordered, "Look up at me, and smile."

Amy raised her eyes to meet his, and she smiled a genuine smile. This was a huge turn-on for Jake. He pumped his hips frantically. Amy massaged him with her big, billowy boobs. It was exciting for Jake to know that this was an activity for his benefit, alone, and that she was glad to serve him.

When his orgasm neared, he pulled his cock out, and fed it to her. She swallowed it, and sucked on it, hungrily. He worked his hips slightly, and she pumped her head slightly, to cause most of his erection to pass through her clenched lips with each stroke. Jake grunted in time with his movements. He did not warn her in advance of his imminent climax, but she sensed it coming. He grimaced, and groaned continuously. She worked her tongue over his cock as rapidly as she could. He ejected another load of sperm.

When his spurts died out, he pulled his cock back, and climbed out of bed. Amy swallowed his come, and licked her lips, watching him all the time. As he dressed, he said, "Thanks, Amy. That was very good. Excellent. You want to do this again?"

"Yes, but I get a little attention, next time."

"Sure. Bye!"

Jake went home in an excellent mood. As he walked, he reviewed his story. Normally, he would tell have told his wife the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. This time, however, he was talking about a rival of Merrill's, and he wanted to avoid making his wife jealous. He resolved to tell Merrill that Amy's tits were soft and saggy, that her head was just average, that her pubic hair was dark brown, that he had humiliated her, and that he was indifferent to going back. Other than that, he told her the truth.

Merrill said, "So, she couldn't handle you, huh?"

"She was in pain during the sex, and she moaned and groaned, even afterward. I almost felt sorry for her. I don't think she wanted to blow me, but she would have been embarrassed to refuse, and afraid to take another one in her pussy."

Merril asked, "You'll go back?"

"Oh, I don't know. I don't know if she'll want another trial. She put a condition on a repeat that I would do something for her pleasure. I just want to use her, not amuse her."

"Hmmmm."

************************

Merrill and Jake had a rare day of solitude and peace. Ashley was on a camping trip with friends, Jake did not have to work, and there were no commitments to meet, errands to run, or distractions to face.

They had not had sex in three days. Merrill knew Jake would be busting out of his jeans. When she woke up, Jake was asleep. Late in his sleep, when dreams are most common, she was not surprised to see he had an erection. She knew that the erection was typical of any dream, not necessarily a sexy dream. Jake generally slept outside the covers. In contrast, Merrill's side of the bed had two blankets on it. She rolled over, scooted down, and got on her elbows.

She leaned over him, and craned her neck, to pick up his dick. It was laying on his stomach, throbbing slowly. She wanted to give a hands-free blowjob. That way, she could postpone his awakening as long as possible. She reached out with her lips and tongue, to scoop the head of his cock off his belly. Once she had it lifted up, she slid her lips over it, laid her tongue on the underside, and started licking and sucking.

Jake was dreaming that he was in the grocery store, and he couldn't find the checkout counter. He saw a woman with huge tits. Suddenly, he was in the vegetable aisle, still looking for a cashier. He noticed that a lot of the vegetables were phallic-looking. Others looked like pussies. He took a cucumber, and shoved it into a half of a pomegranate, getting a sexual rush that he felt in his throbbing cock. He continued to look for a cashier.

In the dream, Jake abruptly noticed that he was nude, and that someone or something had a hold of his cock. It felt good. He tried to look down to see who was pleasuring him, but he couldn't see down there. He figured that it was the cashier, who he had briefly dated, in real life. Then he figured it was his mother. He heard a squishing sound, and realized that he was receiving a blowjob. It felt great! What a nice dream! Yes, he realized, now, that he was dreaming. He wanted to continue the dream, and experience the blowjob. Then, he burst into consciousness, and saw that Merrill was sucking his dick.

He muttered weakly, "Oh, oh, oh. Merrill. Yeah, Merrill."

She pulled her head up, smiled at him, and said, "Good morning, kind sir. I'm just enjoying a hearty breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, you know." She resumed sucking him. When his sleepy head cleared sufficiently for him to put a hand on the back of her head, she stopped the blowjob, and got out of bed. As she put on a robe, he complained, "Why did you stop?"

Merrill said, "We have all day, the house to ourselves, and nothing to do, Jacob. You—and I, for that matter—don't want you to blow your wad in the first few seconds."

Merrill saw Jake pout, and slide out of bed. Spoiled rotten. He walked, nude, to the bathroom. He was carved, as if from granite. Washboard abs, tight butt, broad shoulders, ruggedly handsome face, bulging biceps, and a large erection wagging proudly in front of him. Merrill watched him move across the room. She licked her lips.

When Jake came out of the bathroom, still nude, Merrill was ready to hand him a bathrobe. She knew that the magic would soon be lost if they pranced about, entirely nude. There had to be the unknown, an enticement. Jake brushed past the robe, and seized Merrill. She dropped his robe, and struggled to keep Jake from divesting herself of hers. She fought off his half-hearted attempt to rape her. She giggled, as she went to the shower. His friskiness augured well for the day.

Merrill took a shower, and got herself primped and primed for a lot of heavy sex. Separately, Jake took a one-minute shower, just to wake up. He found his best pair of sweats laid out on the bed for him. When he staggered downstairs, Merrill had coffee made, and she served him a cup. She said, "If you take me out to breakfast, I'll finish that blowjob."

"Blowjob first, then breakfast?"

Merrill said, "You've proven that you cannot be trusted in that way, Jacob. Breakfast first, then blowjob."

"Blow me under the table, at the restaurant?"

"You know we couldn't get away with that." He raised his eyebrows, to remind her of one night when their booth was so private, and the tablecloth hung down so far, that she had done exactly that, without being discovered. She gave him a condescending look, "At a diner? Really?"

"Why can't we eat here?" he whined.

"You eat here first, and here later." She indicated first the kitchen table, and second her pussy area.

"With pleasure." This was a promise that Jake had proven he would keep.

She made him breakfast. As she cooked, and as they ate, they had an explicit discussion about the day.