Merrill and Jacob Ch. 13

Story Info
Ch. 13 Ginger and Mary Ann Earn Their Way off the Island.
8.6k words
4.71
3.1k
3

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after Ashley was gone, Merrill and Marta disappeared. Jake sniffed around, hungry for some pussy. Merrill had expected that he would be on the hunt, so she and Marta prepared in the garage. When Jake came back downstairs, he turned the corner into the living room, and found himself face-to-face with a dream. Merrill was wearing her friend's red wig, and Marta had her raven hair in pigtails. Merrill wore a slinky evening gown, and spoke in a breathy voice that oozed sex, "Ooh! Hello, big boy. Who are you?"

"Gunnery Sergeant Jacob Taggert, United States Marine Corps."

Merrill ran her hands down her sides, and said, "Mmmmm, Mary Ann, I think we may have found a way off this dreadful island, at last."

Marta wore tiny denim shorts, and a tiny top, tied in the center. Her skin reasonably approximated that of a Kansas farm girl with years of tropical tanning. She said, in a perky voice, "Oh, Ginger, we're saved, and by your favorite branch of the armed forces, the Marines!" Seeing Jake's intrigued look, Mary Ann explained, "I don't know how many times, since we've been on this island, that Ginger here had said she'd love to take on a whole battalion of Marines..., like she did that time in Okinawa!" Mary Ann was the very definition of perky.

Ginger wagged her eyebrows naughtily, and said, "Ooh, I see Sergeant Taggert is raising his flag to full staff!" She stuck out her tongue and made a slurping sound.

Jake said, "Well, ladies, in exchange for taking you off the island, what will you give me? I mean, a ticket back to civilization is worth a lot. What do you have to bargain with?"

Ginger wiggled in place, and purred, "Ooh, Sergeant, you are welcome to all I have."

Jake began to remove his clothing. Mary Ann wept, as she said, "I have nothing to give you to compare with that, Sergeant Taggert."

Jake stood nude and erect, and said, "Mary Ann, my dear, I am going to fuck you all the way to Kansas. First, though, I need to negotiate with Ginger for a moment." He stepped up to Ginger, and put his hands decisively on her shoulders. She gave a glimmer of a smile, and slowly sank to her knees.

Mary Ann covered her mouth in shock, and cried, "What are you doing, Ginger?"

Ginger said, "Remember all the talks we have had about making love, Mary Ann? Now I am going to demonstrate what we have discussed and practiced over the years." Ginger turned to Jake. He put a hand on the back of her head, and pulled her toward his erection. With a gasp, Ginger inhaled his cock, and sucked like a demon.

Since Ginger couldn't speak, Jake took up the lesson, "You see, Mary Ann, this is called a blowjob." Mary Ann nodded in recognition. "Ginger is sucking me, as you can see by the way her cheeks are drawn in."

Mary Ann chirped, "I see. We've practiced this on bananas, lots of times, Sergeant."

Jake said, "Kneel next to Ginger, dear, and try it on the real thing." Mary Ann hesitantly stood beside Ginger, and dropped to her knees. Jake pulled his dick out of Ginger's mouth, and presented it to Mary Ann.

Ginger wiped her mouth and said, "You've got to do it, Mary Ann, this is the moment I've been preparing you for all these years. It's suck or die, honey!"

Mary Ann closed her eyes, said a quick prayer, and crossed herself. She opened her eyes again, and gobbled down Jake's cock like a whore. Her aggressive attack on his manhood took Jake by surprise. He had to gather himself for a few moments. By the time he had adjusted to Mary Ann's ministrations, she had most of his cock in her mouth, and was licking and sucking like a calf at his mother's udder.

Ginger said, "You're doing great, Mary Ann." She turned to Jake, and said, "After she mastered bananas, I had her practice on peeled bananas. Every tiny touch of a tooth leaves a mark, so it's really good training."

Breathlessly, Jake said, "Stand up, Ginger, and turn around." She did so, and he unzipped the back of her gown. She held the front of the dress to her boson, and turned around again, to face him. Jake laughed diabolically, and pulled her hands away. Her gown slid down her body into a heap at her feet. She wore nothing underneath. Her insanely curvy body was on full display. He demanded, "Take over the sucking." Ginger fell to her knees. Jake pulled his cock out of Mary Ann's mouth, turned a bit, and pushed it into Ginger's mouth, once again.

He looked down at the innocent farm girl, and commanded, "Stand up." Mary Ann stood. He reached out to grab the knot that held her tiny blouse together, between her breasts. He pulled her closer to him, and untied the knot with impressive speed. He dropped the ends of the blouse, and watched them dangle from her boobs. Mary Ann's tits are bigger than they look on TV. Mmmmm. The blouse was hung up on her nipples, offering a tantalizing view of half of Mary Ann's pristine breasts. Jake used a single finger to tease the blouse off the girl's breasts.

Jake grabbed the waistband of Mary Ann's shorts. He roughly unbuttoned, and unzipped, her shorts, and pushed them down, over her slender hips. She, too, had nothing on underneath. He said, gruffly, "Step out of your shorts." She did. Her only clothing now was the blouse, which was completely open to the front. Perfect. Jake said, "Ginger, help me get Mary Ann into a more comfortable position."

Ginger pulled her face out of his pubes with a loud gasp, and said, "Please, Sergeant Taggert, do me first. Mary Ann is a virgin. Let me take your first load. I can handle it. Your beefy meatstick will rip the poor girl apart."

Jake said, menacingly, "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jake had resolved to enjoy this moment as he had never enjoyed any of his eleven virgin conquests. He would pleasure himself at Mary Ann's expense, with no regard for her feelings.

Ginger stood, took Mary Anne by the shoulders, and turned her so they were face-to-face, saying, "Mary Ann, this is the moment you've waited for your whole life. He's going to take your innocence. If he enjoys you, we live. If you're no good, we die. Remember what I taught you. Relax, and let it happen. Now get down on the ground, and spread your legs. Let him take you."

Mary Ann did as she was told, in resignation. She sniffled as she lay on her back and spread her legs, exposing her small pink slit. Ginger begged, pitifully, "Please let me prepare her, Sergeant." Jake nodded, and Ginger began fingering Mary Ann. It was readily apparent that they had done this, many times before. In spite of the fate looming over her in the form of Sergeant Taggert, Mary Ann responded to Ginger's stimulation. The girl moaned, squirmed, and moistened.

Jake stroked his cock, slowly, waiting for his turn at the girl's virgin ground. Mary Ann watched Jake. He said, "I'm going to plow your south forty, Mary Ann. You will never be a virgin again." He got down on his knees, between her legs, and brushed Ginger's hand away from her pussy. Jake assumed a plank position over the girl, and used one hand to run the head of his penis through her slit. He picked up a good deal of lubricating moisture on the way. He placed the tip into the entrance to her vagina, and moved his hand back to her side. He looked into her eyes, and said, "Tell me to take your virginity, Mary Ann."

She recited, dully, "Take my virginity, please." She closed her eyes and turned her head, anticipating his penetration.

Ginger cried, "Brace yourself, Mary Ann! He's gonna pop your cherry!

Jake took both Mary Ann and Ginger by surprise. He tensed his whole body, and thrust viciously. He plunged into her in the blink of an eye, to the hilt. Mary Ann's eyes seemed to burst out of their sockets, and she screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jake laughed, resting his cock inside her, with his groin pressed firmly against hers, and cried, "No more virgin!"

Ginger held the howling Mary Ann down by her shoulders, and admonished Jake, "My God, you could have killed this poor child!"

Mary Ann was stunned, and wailed, "Oh! Oh! I'm no longer a virgin. I'm just a whore. I'm just a whore, like Ginger."

Ginger consoled her, "We may be whores, but we'll be alive, and you will see your family, and your farm, again. He's not finished with you, Mary Ann. Just ride it out."

That was Jake's cue to start fucking Mary Ann. He muscled his cock out of her depths, and jammed it back in, forcefully. Mary Ann screamed again. Jake worked himself into a rhythm, completely in the moment. He truly imagined himself scouring the innocence out of the virgin Mary Ann. Ginger cried, "Hang on, Mary Ann. He won't last long in you! It will be over soon, honey!" Mary Ann was out of breath from screaming. Jake grimaced, growled, and pumped his hips frantically. His semen poured into Mary Ann, overflowing her vagina. His eyes roll up into his head, and he was finished with his first orgasm.

He pulled out of her, and clambered to his feet. Standing over Mary Ann, he caught his breath. He pumped his fist, and yelled, "I got her! I did it to Mary Ann first! Yeah!" He ordered, "Ginger! Suck me clean." Ginger crawled on all fours to him, and ingested his sausage without touching it with her hands. Ginger gave the kind of head that one would expect from a gorgeous starlet seeking to rise in show business based on her looks and her sexual skills.

While Jake enjoyed Ginger's professional attention, he gazed down at poor Mary Ann. The sweet child lay for several minutes in the imprint her body had made in the sheepskin rug. Now, she laboriously rose from the ashes, so to speak. She struggled to her feet, dazed. Her blouse hung limp from her shoulders, her pigtails were askew, and white goo dripped from her crotch. Jake looked upon her with pride. I did that.

Jake had lost himself in reverie. He suddenly realized that Ginger had him nearly to orgasm. He abruptly pushed Ginger's face away from his loins, and struggled, mentally, to reverse the flow of semen that was coursing through his male plumbing in a bid to escape into her mouth. Jake said, "Come upstairs, girls, and you can continue to pay your fares." He led the procession upstairs, and into the master bedroom.

Once there, he said, "Mary Ann, put a robe on. Ginger, recline on the bed for a titfuck." Like automatons, the two women marched to their assignments. Ginger piled up pillows against the headboard, and sat with her back against it, in a comfortably reclined position. Jake said, "Mary Ann, get on the bed. I want to talk. Don't women love to talk after a romantic moment, Ginger?"

Ginger purred, "Ooh, yes we do." Jake handed Ginger a bottle of lubricant. Mary Ann rested against the headboard next to Ginger, with the thousand-yard stare of the recently traumatized. Ginger oiled her chest, and Jake's cock. Jake shuffled on his knees up to Ginger, and pressed his erection against her chest. She pushed her boobs together, enveloping him, and began to stroke her bosom up and down gently. Jake looked down into Mary Ann's doe-like eyes, and smiled. He asked, "How did you like your first lovemaking session, dear?"

Mary Ann bit her lip, and said, hesitantly, "It hurt. It wasn't like I expected. I used to spy on my parents and relatives while they were doing it. Ginger told me all about what it would be like, and I watched her do it with the Professor, the Skipper, Gilligan, and Mr. Howell. But, what you did was so different. It happened so quickly, and, well, violently."

Jake chuckled, "Yeah, I ripped you open in one fell swoop. I have notched nine virgins before, Mary Ann, and you are the only one that I was that...ruthless with. You inspired me with your beauty and your innocence. You should be flattered."

Mary Ann smiled and looked down, excited that she was unique among Jake's nine virgin kills. She did not know that the actual number was eleven. She said, "Thank you, Sergeant Taggert. I'm glad to hear that I was special. May I ask you a question?" He nodded. "Your, you know, thing, is a big one, isn't it?"

Ginger spoke up, "Yes, dear, it's a big one, even bigger than Mr. Howell's. It's too bad your first time had to be with such a large one, and wielded by a Marine, no less!"

In order to shut Ginger up, Jake pulled his dick from between her tits, and slid it into her mouth. He said, "Well, yes, if I must say so myself, I'm pretty big. You screamed a lot while I was doing it, at first, but you settled down like a champ, and you look wonderful, now. I am proud of you."

Mary Ann asked, "Sergeant Taggert, are you going to rape me again?"

As much as the wang in her mouth would allow, Ginger nodded and hummed in the affirmative. Jake laughed, and said, "Yes, of course. You are a beautiful, wonderful girl. Besides, this really isn't considered rape, except maybe in California or New York. This is coercion. It's a business transaction. You two are going to have to suck and fuck your way across the Pacific, if you ever want to see home again." Ginger stepped up her sucking power noticeably. What a girl! She's really getting into her role. I need to do something special for her.

Jake disciplined himself to stay in the moment, and maintain the illusion that he was on a desert island with Ginger and Mary Ann, but he was not so foolish as to forget he was married to the woman portraying Ginger. He made a point of giving approximately equal attention to both Ginger and Mary Ann, even though this particular Mary Ann was only available to him for a limited time.

Jake said, "Good job, Ginger! Lemme titfuck you, some more." They switched back to titfuck mode. This time, Jake animated the action by stroking his cock up and down, while Ginger merely squashed her boobs together and looked up into Jake's eyes, adoringly.

Mary Ann said, with farm girl innocence, "I wish I had boobs like that! That looks a lot easier than taking it in my poor little woo-woo."

Ginger laughed, and Jake said, "Oh, Ginger's woo-woo is going to get work-worked, Mary Ann! You have a great body, little girl."

Mary Ann asked, "Sergeant Taggert? Please be honest with me. Are you going to take me, you know...the other way?"

Jake looked down at her, and said, "If you mean anally, then, yes, both of you are going to have that honor, at some point, dear."

Ginger agreed, "Mary Ann, a guy like Sergeant Taggert is going to want to touch all the bases, for sure. He's just waiting, because he's a gentleman." Jake smiled sweetly.

Mary Ann was assertive for the first time, "Well, I'd rather get it over with, if it's all the same to you Sergeant. Waiting for the other shoe to drop is torture."

Jake did a double-take. He removed his cock from between Ginger's tits, and focused like a laser beam on the adorable young girl in the bath robe, saying, "I'll take you right now, girl. Lay down flat on your stomach. Ginger, put a pillow under her, to raise her ass up." The women did as he asked, while Jake stroked a thick coat of lube onto his already slick erection.

Ginger lay on her side, next to Mary Ann, and coached her, "Remember, honey, the key to this is to relax. You'll be fine."

Jake asked, "You've done this before, Ginger?"

"Oh, God, yes, on the casting couch. Half the directors and producers in Hollywood are gay. They still fuck us actresses, but only in the mouth and the ass."

Jake straddled Mary Ann's legs, and dribbled lubricant into her ass crack. He used one hand to work the lube into her anus with the head of his cock. Satisfied with his preparations, he assumed a plank position over the girl, and pushed his cock head into her ass, slowly. Mary Ann said, "He's entering me now!" and grasped the bed linens in clenched fists. Jake slid his cock in slowly, but steadily. Mary Ann screamed, "Ahhhhhhhh! He's ripping me open! Owww! Oh! Oh! Oh! Grrrrrrr!" Jake drove in relentlessly, until his pelvis squashed her firm buttocks, and he could go no deeper. Ginger held a hand over one of Mary Ann's clenched fists, in a show of support.

Jake breathed deeply, and said, "God, that feels good, girl! You're nice and tight inside!" He pulled back a little and drove back in, hard. Mary Ann squealed like a pig. Jake laughed insidiously as he worked his cock in and out, with increasingly long strokes.

He churned Mary Ann's rectum faster and faster, until both he and she bounced on the mattress, causing the bedsprings to squeak joyously. She cried, "I can't take it! I'm going to die! He's fucking me to death!" This so gratified Jake that he came, immediately.

Jake grunted heavily, pumped his hips against her ass, and injected cum into it. He bounced her on the bed a few more times, before withdrawing, mercifully slowly. Jake yelled victoriously, "Yeah! Around the world on a beautiful virgin!" He punched the air in triumph. He said, "Let's hit the shower, ladies. I'm going for a ride on Ginger, next!"

The three piled into the shower, amid much giggling. Jake made the girls clean and sanitize his dick. After shuffling about in the crowded space, including much unnecessary touching and grabbing, the three toweled off.

Jake asked, "So, Ginger, you put out for all the men on the island, huh?"

Ginger admitted, sheepishly, "Well, yes. As a matter of fact, that's the main reason that Mary Ann and I are alone." Jaked cocked his head. Ginger expanded, "Well, I took on all the men in exchange for food. I handled everything, so Mary Ann could remain a virgin. I was such a Hollywood hosebag that another four men didn't matter." She continued to dry herself off, and said, "I let Mr. Howell boink me with that huge ramrod of his, in exchange for money. I bought food from the other men with the money. That was at the very beginning, when we still thought that money was worth having. The Skipper had been keeping me for himself. I was basically his sex slave. When he found out about me and Mr. Howell, he screwed Mrs. Howell in revenge. Mr. Howell found him on top of his wife, and pulled out his sword cane. He ran the Skipper through the back. The sword went through his chest, and into Mrs. Howell. Killed them both."

"After the Skipper died, the Professor was next in line to keep me. I became the teacher, and he the student. I taught him a lot about biology, I can tell you. Anyway, Mr. Howell eventually got so horny that he stabbed the Professor. As he died, the Professor vaporized Mr. Howell with a laser he made out of bamboo and coconuts."

"Finally, it was just us two girls, and Gilligan. He was a chronic masturbator. When he figured out what a real pussy felt like, he went nuts. He did me four times a day, but he kept us alive, climbing trees for coconuts and bananas."

Jake speculated, "I guess you fucked Gilligan to death."

Ginger shook her head, "No, Gilligan was the only one who didn't die from sex. He stepped on an old World War II landmine. All we found was his hat."

Mary Ann offered, "Since then, Ginger and I have been slowly starving. We vowed we would do anything to get off the island."

Ginger smiled at Mary Ann, "We've been hungry, but the sex has been incredible!" Mary Ann nodded, enthusiastically.

Jake snapped his towel at the girls' asses to drive them back into bed, laughing and squealing.

He lay on his back, with his head propped up on pillows, and said, "Mary Ann, suck me. Make me hard, so I can bury it in Ginger." Mary Ann, relieved that she would not suffer another trial in her pussy or ass, gorged herself on Jake's cock. She bobbed her head, up and down, rapidly, making sexy noises. Jake let her suck for a while, even after she had him hard as a rock, enjoying the excellent head. He said, "Great job, Mary Ann! Now, Ginger, mount me, and show me your stuff!"

With a knowing smile, Ginger lubed his cock, and worked some into her vagina with one finger. She straddled Jake's hips, drew a deep breath, and said, "I've never done this on such a big one, before. Here's to going home...." She carefully lowered herself onto his cock. Mary Ann looked closely at Ginger's pussy slowly consuming his rod. Ginger groaned and gasped as she made him disappear inside her. Finally, she settled down, her pubes against his. Her mouth fell open, and her eyes rolled up into her head, as if she had been speared. Spasmic jolts wracked her body.