Merry Christmas, Baby Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she replied. "I love the present too. Would you please put it on me?"

Out of the box, I took the long thin chain with an old-fashioned oval-shaped golden medallion. The surface of it was flawlessly polished, mirroring the faint dimming light in the fire place. When I placed it around her neck, the medallion fell just slightly above her breasts.

"It's the perfect length too!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah I know." 19 years of growing up together teaches you some.

"Is there something inside?" she pondered as she examined it, curiously.

"Not yet," I admitted with a sigh. "I thought you should decide what goes in there and it can be your secret to keep if you so choose."

She smirked and looked at me elfishly.

"I love it. Thank you so much."

Her lips merely brushed mine before they were gone.

"Alright. Your turn?" I asked her, eyeing the presents under the tree curiously.

"Yes!" she grinned, "I'll meet you in our room in five."

I lowered my brows quizzically and watched her waltz out of the room, leaving me alone in the light of the Christmas tree. I marvelled at how suspicious it was that she had not placed my gift under the tree. Perhaps it was something romantic and sweet that she thought would be too risky to hand me in front of our parents. But why the five-minute wait? Hadn't she wrapped it? Either way, I was a little excited.

As soon as the time was up, I quietly sneaked into our bedroom. I entered cautiously, like to a surprise party I was already aware of. Then I beheld the most wonderful sight in front of me.

I first thought she had lit several tiny candles around the room, especially since the light kindled like a flame. But in fact, they were all electric, so Ellen had spread them everywhere in the room: the floor, the window sills, the shelves. They alone illuminated the dark room, in the middle of which stood Ellen.

She was wearing a bright red lacey lingerie, with a huge bow under her breast. The top half was a bombshell bra, tightly pressing her breasts together. Beneath the bow the skirt was shimmery and translucent. Its short hem ended halfway down the delicious thigh. The see-through fabric revealed her belly button and the red undies. Her weight was resting on one foot in an attempt to make her legs in the white garter and stockings look a little slimmer. It was adorable how she tried to pose.

"Merry Christmas, Andy," she said in an uncharacteristically deep voice, throwing her hair over her shoulder.

She was trying too hard. Yet I could do nothing but smile excitedly.

"You're the present?" I asked incredulously walking up to her and taking her sweet face between my hands.

"Some of us can't afford fancy Christmas presents," she sighed mockingly. "But it's the thought that counts, right?"

"Absolutely."

I pulled her face to my lips and begun teasing the fat lower lip of hers with my teeth. The whole sight of her excited me immensely. I wanted to devour her, violently rip off the lingerie and revel in what was beneath. Had Ellen not recently bought it out of her own pocket, I probably would have.

One of my hands grabbed hold of her thick brown hair, pulling it lightly. The other one was feeling the flesh of her round ass, discovering to my joy that it was a thong she was wearing. My tongue was slipping past her lips into her fiery mouth.

We fell on top of her bed, the very same bed on which we had made love only 12 hours earlier. From her mouth I had moved on to her neck and shoulders, feasting on the delicate skin. The straps of her lingerie had already moved on to the side. She was whimpering from my rather rough handling of her, but they were whimpers of pleasure. Her breathing was heavy, and I could feel her heart beating rapidly through her skin. I pulled one of her breasts out of the constraints of her outfit, including a juicy pink nipple. I sucked it until you could use it to cut diamond.

She was desperately holding back her moans. My own body was aching to violate her image of innocence that I knew to be façade. I knew what kind of a long-clawed vixen she would turn into as soon as the sun had set. She may have looked like a girl next door, but she was more sexual than I have ever imagined a woman to be. She revelled in her sexuality shamelessly.

But to discover the beast, one had to peel off the disguise. She placed her hand on my head and pushed me to go lower on her body. She was guiding me to where she wanted my lips the most.

They were pretty bottoms, the ones she was wearing, blood red floral lace. I discarded them, revealing the almost as red valley opening between her legs, the plump expectant lips neatly shaven bare. My thumb rolled between the folds like dipping a toe into water before diving in. Ellie gave out a desperate sigh.

A tiny hard rose bud stood defiantly on the northern end of the soft abyss. I gave it a naughty tickle, which triggered a violent response from Ellie, her body jumping as if I'd just touched her with a taser. Milky white liquid was bubbling up from her fountain. My tongue explored her depths, teasing a moan after another from her pretty lips. The heat and moisture of her body only encouraged me further.

She always fought back, as if relinquishing for an orgasm was beneath her. Perhaps she hated the power I had over her body. But I never did it to exercise my power over her. Quite the opposite.

I always work on her methodically, working from outside to inside, building up the anticipation. A few kisses on her clitoris is all it takes in the end.

Her body always betrayed her pride. I didn't have to have my face buried between her legs for long.

"Oh, oh, oh," she complained as if I had set her vagina on fire.

Her entire body was trembling. I held on to her hips so that she couldn't wriggle away from my final touches.

When the wave of pleasure had rolled over her, I lifted my face from the crotch to look at the bliss on this beautiful girl's face. Her eyes shone in the dim-light of the electric candles and a mild smile rested on her lips.

I wiped the residue off my lips with back of my hand and returned to lovingly kissing her neck. As much as my cock was aching to enter her, I knew she needed a minute. My fingers pinched the nipples on her wonderfully round breasts, pulling them gently.

"Would you like to fuck them?" she asked me sleepily.

"Hmm?"

"My breasts," she sighed. "Do you want to have your cock between them?"

My cock stirred in my pants agreeably.

"Would you like that?" I wondered hesitantly.

"One way to find out," she smirked as she started to rip off my sweatshirt.

The idea of fucking her breasts had honestly never even flashed through my mind, which was a miracle consinderoing how much I had always enjoyed playing with her breasts. They were wonderfully large and round, my fingers barely covering the whole surface of each. Her tiny nipples only accentuated their size. Ellen had that naïve charm of a young girl, but her bust was indisputably that of a woman.

Before I knew it, I was naked, and I had the magnificent view of Ellen's beautiful upper body lying between my legs. Her small hands were pushing her massive jugs together, the delicate white flesh squeezed between her fingers.

"Wait," she whispered as I was still admiring the view of my naked manhood in such proximity of a woman whose body I lusted for.

She let go off her breasts and propped herself up on her elbows. She snatched my cock in one of her hands and, before I had a chance to protest, she had already placed it between her lips.

She dipped my cock in her mouth as far as it would go and licked along the shaft to make it glisten wet from her spit. She looked up at me teasingly in the eye and the sight of it almost made me go mad.

"Alright," she murmured, "Now we are ready."

She wrapped her lovely breasts around my dick, softly squeezing them with her hands. Slowly, I moved my hips back and forth. I watched my cock disappear and reappear from the canyon she had created. I was already excreting cum. Her cleavage was getting deliciously wet from the combination of our liquids.

It wasn't so much the feel of it that was arousing, although admittedly it was nice rubbing my cock against the soft warm bosom of hers. It was the sight of having my sex so close to her face. There was something powerful about having her in such a vulnerable position where I could stain her face if I chose to. It made me impossibly hard. But I loved this girl. And the fact that Ellen would agree to this showed her love for me as well. After all, she was getting nothing out of this position. She was doing this purely for my sexual gratification.

I pulled out and smiled at her lovingly. She looked a little confused, so I gave her a long reassuring kiss.

"As much as I like it," I explained to her quietly, "I like it too much having you quiver under me."

She grinned delightedly at my suggestion. She bit her lip.

"Hmmm, but what if I'm not under you?"

"What's on your mind?"

"What about a bit of doggy instead?" she suggested innocently.

I chuckled quietly.

"Sure."

She got on all fours and raised her glorious ass in front of me. The tight straps of the garter bit into her round ass-cheeks. I gave her behind a soft smack.

"Ow!" she squealed excitedly. The white skin flushed where my palm had landed. With a cheeky smile on her face, she turned to look at me as I searched for the soft opening, the tip of my member glistening from anticipation.

She was still wonderfully wet. I could feel her juices being pressed out of her depths with my invasion. Our previous playing had already exhilarated me to the point that my member was at its prime length. With my hands placed on her waist I pounded into her, her white round ass jiggling from the continuous slapping of my hips.

It was her favourite position. I wondered if it was because of the fragile position she was placed in, where I could grab her hair and smack her if I wished to, while she would have no means of stopping me. Or if it made her feel slutty having her breasts slapping against one another; maybe it felt naughty being in position where I didn't have to see her face and could just penetrate her like an animal. Or maybe it was the sound of it, the clapping of her breasts, the clapping of my balls. Or maybe it just felt that good. At least to me it felt like this position allowed me to penetrate deeper into her. The moans I got out of her seemed to support this theory. And the view was magnificent, for me at least. Who would've known garters could make her ass look this marvellous.

I knew she was fighting back her moans, but she was doing so poorly. A small gasp or moan escaped her lips with each thrust. The house was quiet and there was nothing to mask the sounds of our lovemaking. I knew now that the parents' bedroom was on the other side of the house, but the walls didn't appear to be particularly thick.

Somehow the thrill of the moment made me stop caring. If they had heard, it would be too late anyhow.

"Say my name," I commanded Ellen like a mad man.

"Andy..." she murmured.

"Louder."

"Andy!" she moaned piteously. She was as enslaved by desire as I was. "Fuck me," she muttered.

"Fuck yes, Ellie. You like this?"

"Uh-huh."

"You like me riding you like this?"

"Oh, yes!"

"We will come together, you hear me?" I grunted, my cock rapidly beating into her pussy. My body covered in sweat and her waist felt slippery in my hands. I clawed into her.

"Y-yes."

"Fuck, I love you so much," I said despairingly.

"I love you."

I don't know what it was about her voice when she said that, but for once I felt like she truly meant it. I knew we were doomed. I knew that someday she might choose to marry, have her white wedding, children. And as much as it agonized me that she would never be allowed to have that with me, I wanted her to be happy. But until then...

"Come for me, Ellie," I whispered to her breathlessly. My seed was already pumping up my aching dick. "Come for me."

"Andy," she whimpered as her body shook between my hands from the power of her orgasm.

- - -

My strong grasp on her hips had left red fingerprints on her soft skin. As she lay there catching her breath, her vulva painted white with cum, I gave sorry kisses to where I felt I had in my passion hurt her.

"I'm sorry," I muttered sadly.

"It didn't hurt," Ellen said light-heartedly.

"Even so."

She pulled me up on top of her for a kiss. They were the kind of sweet kisses that made your heart flutter in their sincerity. Unless you were a bystander, of course. In that case they would make you gag, even if you didn't know that we were siblings.

"Does this mean I'll be allowed to visit you at your place?" I asked in between kisses.

She looked surprised that I would even bring it up.

"What? No," she responded with an incredulous laugh as if I had suggested something outrageous.

"What? What the hell is up with me not being allowed to visit you?" I asked a little angrily. "You can't just hide me from your friends."

She sighed.

"Fine. You can visit. But keep away from Lindsay."

"Lindsay?"

"Yeah, Lindsay. You know, the gorgeous blonde I live with."

I chuckled. "Why would I care about some Lindsay?"

"Well, she cares about you."

I looked at her dubiously.

"You are not telling me," I said quietly, "that you've been keeping me out of your flat just because some silly college friend of yours likes me."

Ellen shrugged.

At that point I could no longer hold back the laughter. I rolled on my back with my face buried in my hands. How silly jealousy could make a person.

"Oh, shut up," she told me angrily, clearly offended.

"And I thought," I managed to say between chuckles, "that you're ashamed of me."

"No, I'm ashamed of Lindsay turning into a proper slut at the mere suggestion of you visiting. Honestly, it's disgusting," she complained with contempt in her voice.

It only made me laugh some more. Ellen just silently pouted next to me on the bed.

Finally, when I had calmed down some, I took her face in my hands and kissed her until she became responsive again. How silly she could be. But how I loved even that about her.

She still looked a little offended when our lips parted. I smiled at her unhappy, lovely face.

"I only have eyes for you," I told her with a sigh. And I knew she would be the end of me.