Merry Christmas, Santa Daddy!

Story Info
Sabrina gets quite naughty, Ho Ho Ho!
1.5k words
4.6
47.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

I can't believe I was talked into this.

My best friend Mark is the manager of the local mall, so when he called me up frantic, because his mall Santa had called in sick, I felt like I had to help him out. Since the kids had grown up and gone to college, I had a lot of free time, and Mark took advantage of that. So here I was, sitting in a rather hot Santa suit while a bunch of little kids sat there and told me what they wanted for Christmas.

A while back I had noticed a group of teenagers standing in line, waiting with all the little kids. Apparently it was something they liked to do, plopping down on Santa's lap and getting a picture taken, perhaps embarrassing the poor fellow who had the job in the process. I hadn't been paying a lot of attention, but I had noticed the blonde in the tight green mini-dress who had her back to me. I wasn't usually one to notice a girl's ass, but this one was definitely first rate, a perfectly round bit of flesh facing me, just the kind I used to say I'd like to take a bite out of when I was a younger man. I expected to be disappointed, as a tit man, when I saw her from the front, as a girl with an ass like that almost always had little on top to go with it.

I had been so busy dealing with all the little ones, as I set little Billy down and guided him towards his mother, I didn't notice the teen group was up next. Before I had a chance to get my bearings, I found myself hosting the blonde in the green dress in my lap. I noticed two things almost simultaneously - the most perfect pair of perky tits poking out of the low cut top of her dress, and just above that glorious sight, the beautiful face of my daughter, Sabrina. I was surprised to see her, as I didn't think she was home from her freshman year of college yet, and as I hadn't told anyone I would be doing this, it being a last minute thing, so I didn't figure she had come here because it was me.

Before I had a chance to say anything to her, she wiggled around on my lap, draped her arms around my neck, and turned to smile at the camera. Now, my head knew this was my dear daughter, but all my body knew was there was a delightfully plump ass grinding on my lap and a lush pair of breasts inches from my face, and it responded as man has responded for all of recorded history to such stimulus. I knew now that I could not reveal myself to her, as it was clear from her face that she had felt the effect she had caused.

"Ooo, Santa, is that a candy cane you have in your pocket for me?" she cooed in my ear, "It feels like some hard candy, but must be the biggest candy cane I've ever felt!"

Disguising my voice as best I could, I responded, "You are being very naughty, little girl."

"I can be VERY nice, Santa," she responded, as she wiggled her butt against my hardening member, with her tits bouncing lightly in my face.

This was more than I could handle, and decided I should end this now before it got completely out of hand and she realized who I was. I quickly got her up, and told my elf assistant that I needed to take a break, heading for the storage closet that had been set up with a chair and coffee maker for Santa to have a little down time.

I was just about to take off the fake beard when I heard the door open behind me. I turned around to find my daughter coming in, locking the door and swiftly coming right up to me. Standing inches away from me, she placed her hand on my chest, looked up at me and said, "You left before I had a chance to tell you what I wanted for Christmas, Santa." Unable to speak, I stood there quietly looking into her shining eyes and she leaned in and said, "I want a taste of that candy cane of yours."

With that, she gave me a push back into the chair behind me, and dropped to her knees between my legs. Before I had a chance to stop her, she had undone the front of my Santa suit and had fished out my still hard cock. Wrapping her little hand around the base of it, she looked up at me and said, "Yummy," before slipping the head between her full, wet lips.

I knew I should have stopped things well before this point, but I had been in a state of shock at what was happening, and now it was too late. As bad as this was, I could only imagine how bad it would be if I revealed myself, if my daughter was to find out it was her own daddy's cock now in her mouth. So I just sat back and watched a sight I never expected to see, my cock disappearing into my lovely daughter's face.

As I allowed myself to relax and enjoy the experience, it quickly became clear that she took after her mother, and was a natural born cocksucker. Maybe it was just the forbidden nature of what was happening, the incestuous act of daughter kneeling with her daddy's cock in her mouth, but this was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had. This 18-year-old vixen settled back on her knees, her long shapely legs folded up under her, as she leaned forward and took my cock repeatedly in and out of her mouth. At this point she had placed her hands on my thighs, letting her mouth do all the work, and I could see her perfect tits rise and fall in her low cut dress as she worked her magic. Her blonde hair cascaded around her face down to her shoulders, and her piercing blue eyes never left mine as she took my shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth.

My rather average 6" cock is nothing special, but she let it slip out of her mouth briefly as she said breathlessly, "I love your cock, Santa, it feels so perfect in my mouth" before slipping her lips around it again. I could feel her tongue licking along the bottom of the shaft as her lips worked her way down, in and out of her hot, silky mouth, changing her pace constantly. She was definitely experienced, and enjoyed what she was doing, as every time I thought I was about to cum she seemed to sense it, so she would back off and prolong the experience. Steadily she worked her way down, until at last she pressed in and took the last bit of my cock into her mouth, looking up at me with an expression of triumph in her eyes as she gazed up at me with her lips pressed firmly into my stomach.

As much as I might liked to have this continue longer, this was all I could take, and she could sense this, too. She looked up at me as she came up to the tip of my cock, and as it came out of her mouth she said with a grin, "Some people might think this makes me naughty, but I think it's what nice girls should do - I want you to cum in my mouth, Santa."

As she popped my cock back in her mouth and started going to town, the unthinkable notion of filling my own daughter's mouth full of my cum caused me to do just that, as I exploded with the biggest orgasm of my life. As I shot load after load of cum into her mouth, she looked up at me with a look of joy, and I felt her body quiver between my legs - my daughter was having an orgasm herself as she swallowed down my steaming load! After what seemed like an eternity, I finally stopped cumming, and I saw her throat work as she swallowed down every drop. She continued to gently suck on my softening cock, not stopping until my last pulse of orgasm had faded away. As she let my cock slip from her mouth, she licked her lips, smiled, and said, "Thank you for that yummy Christmas candy, Santa."

I did not trust myself to respond, and simply slumped back in my chair, as sexually satisfied as I have ever been. Sabrina stood up, smoothed out her dress, and leaned over me to kiss me gently on the lips. She then moved her lips near to my ear and said softly,

"We should do this again, Daddy. At home I can get naked for you, too."

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers