Merry Masturbation with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she was beside me again, her fingers lightly tickling my belly, as she looked into my eyes.

"Do you feel good?" she asked.

"Yes." I croaked, half whisper and half groan.

"If your body is slowly prepared, your pleasure has time to grow." She said. "And then when it comes it's not a little bit, but lots and lots of pent-up sexual energy."

"It feels really good." I said, suddenly aware that I didn't know what to do with my hands.

I wanted to touch her.

I wanted to make her feel good.

I wanted to selfishly feel her body as a way of feeding my own lust.

"I think you need to cum." She whispered.

I nodded my head, while moving my hand against her belly.

She felt so soft and warm.

She reached for my hand and guided it to my inner thigh.

"Like this." She said, flicking a finger up along my lips and causing my hips to buck.

She flicked her finger against me again.

"Do you masturbate Tiffany?" she asked me.

"Sometimes." I admitted.

"Does it feel this good?" she asked.

"No." I replied. "It doesn't."

"Do it like this." She said, taking my fingers to her mouth.

She sucked my fingers quickly in and out of her mouth, and then licked each of them, coating them with her saliva.

She guided my hand back to my swollen cunt, and pushed my slippery fingers against my clit.

"Oh god." I moaned, closing my eyes and shuddering.

She moved my fingers for me, making slow and small circles around my stiffened clitoris.

"Touch yourself like that." She said. "That will make you cum. Don't rush. Just let it happen."

"Yeah." I moaned.

And then I felt her fingers against my cunt lips, probing, pulling, pushing, stretching, and then there were two fingers inside me exploring, touching, rubbing, and softly driving me erotically insane.

My eyes opened wide and I stared at her.

"That feels so good." I whispered.

"I know baby." She said. "I know."

"Mom?" I asked, feeling something begin to twist deep inside me.

"Yes Tiffany?" she whispered.

"Can we kiss?" I asked.

She lowered her face to mine, and I opened my mouth as her soft lips slid against mine and our tongues pushed together.

And I felt a perfect connection. My fingers rubbing her spit and my needy wetness around and around my clit, while her fingers probed my clit from the other side, and our mouths kissed each other.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, rolling my head to the side.

Something I'd never felt before was starting, a feeling of hot intensity that defied explanation and understanding.

"It's okay baby." She said softly, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead. "I'm here."

"It feels.....it feels so......it's so much.....I can't....." I was gasping, unable to even think, let alone talk.

"Just go ahead honey," she whispered, "just let it happen."

"Mom!" I gasped. "It's! It's! Fuck! It's....now.....now OHFUCKNOW!"

"YES!!!!" she hissed in my ear, squeezing me tight as I felt my growing sense of need suddenly become inevitable ecstasy.

My body twisted like I was having a seizure, as bolts of liquid heat pull through me.

My fingers were causing my clit to feel things I'd never known were even possible, while her fingers pressed against me from the inside, and she pulled me tight to her with her other arm.

It went on and on, until I screamed against her neck as a thousand daggers of pleasure pierced me all at once, and as quickly as it started I was holding on to her and gasping for air, as I tried to fight the feeling of dizziness that had consumed me.

After a while she kissed me softly on the forehead, and then on the lips, and then pulled me closer to her.

"Are you okay Tiff?" she whispered.

"My god that was beautiful." I answered. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"If you can do that to yourself," she said, "you can definitely help someone else do it to you."

"How can I repay you?" I asked her. "I want you to feel good too."

"Just hold me." She said.

She rolled on her back and spread her legs, and moved beside her as she started to rub her clit.

"I got so horny watching you." She said. "Will you hold me while I cum?"

I took one of her nipples in my fingers and squeezed, and she gasped and started to shake beside me.

"Tiffany I'm going to cum." She moaned.

I leaned over and sucked on her nipple, sliding my hand down to her thigh as she started to grunt and thrust against me.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed, as she rubbed her clit and pushed against me.

I kissed her neck softly, feeling her body relax as mine had recently done.

For a long time we lay together like that.

"Tiffany?" she eventually whispered.

"Yes Mom?" I answered.

"Are you okay with what we just did?" she asked.

"I think so." I said, raising my head.

The lights from the far off traffic below strobed across the ceiling and reflected in her eyes.

"But......"

"But what?" she asked.

"Would it be wrong to ask if we could do it again?" I asked. "Just to make sure I'll notice those two perfect moments in the future?"

~~~

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this stocking stuffer story.

To All A Good Night! Ho! Ho! Ho!

IsabellaEmily

12