Messy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the third time she had stayed down on me until she was gagging, my balls were tingling with the need to release. "Tori..."

"Don't hold back," she told me. She sucked me, head bobbing up and down a few more times, then pulled me out of her mouth, jacking me hard with my cock aimed at her chest, her beautiful face turned up towards me. "Please cum on me. Please please please..." I kept eye contact with her even as I lost control, and launched ribbon after ribbon of cum to spatter against her collarbone and cleavage. The droplets slowly streaked down her breasts, leaving clear trails in their wake.

Tori gathered up a glob that was threatening to drip off one nipple and sucked it off her finger. "Thank you," she said with a pretty smile.

"You're a dirty girl..." I told her as I clicked the snap hooks on the cross to the wrist cuffs. I kissed my way down her arm, down her back, took a hard enough bite of one cheek to leave a mark, and then down her leg. I fastened each of the ankle cuffs to the eye-bolts with a click.

I turned, sat between her legs looking up at the tight, bald pussy above me. Just behind it, the red jewel winked at me between the two globes of flesh. "... Wearing my cum on your tits while I take your ass."I leaned up to part the wet folds of her labia with my tongue. She moaned at the my oral attention to her most sensitive parts, louder when I simultaneously lifted myself up to suckle her clitoris and tugging steadily at her plug. The moans became shrieks, and then when the plug slipped out her hips bucked, her legs trembled, and the orifice I was going to be penetrating shortly subtly clenched and released.

I stood up behind Tori, wrapped her in a hug. "I told you before, a girl should always have an orgasm before anal." I got the bottle of lube from the dresser and massaged a generous dose onto my tool, then gently rubbed into Tori's crack, slowly easing one, then two slippery fingers into her slightly slackened back passage.

"You ready?"

The beautiful, bound woman before me nodded weakly. Holding my dick against her sphincter, I applied firm forward pressure while pushing down with a thumb to keep it from popping up due to the lube. I could tell Tori was trying to relax, and withdrew momentarily to try again.

"Uhhhhhhhn...fuck!"

The head slipped in, and Tori swore, then took a few deep breaths, accustoming herself to the intrusion. She looked at me evilly over her shoulder, and deliberately pushed back, trying to get as much of me into her as she could. I thrust forward, burying myself inside her tightest of holes and pushing her up against the rack. I stood motionless, enjoying the unique, slippery, fleshy tightness around my member, then withdrew almost completely, the drag sensation stimulating my sensitive skin, then pushed back in, the feeling of her body yielding an equally pleasurable counterpoint.

"What am I doing right now, dirty girl?" I whispered in Tori's ear. "What's happening to you?"

"Ohhhh... You're fucking me up my ass..." Tori didn't want to talk, that was clear. She preferred to concentrate on the sensations coming from down below. Well, I'd add to that. I reached under one of her outstretched arms to lightly grip her neck, then reached down with my other hand to slide my fingers between her nether lips. Not the best angle for leverage, but Tori went absolutely wild at the feeling of me parting her lips and stroking both sides of her clit with my index and middle fingers, all while I was rhythmically restricting her air supply, and sawing in and out of her asshole.

She definitely had wanted this itch scratched – the blowjob she'd given me previously had completely defused my own orgasm, giving me the stamina to keep going longer than I would ordinarily been able to. I couldn't count how many times I'd had to stop, not to recover my control, but because Tori was clamping down on me like a muscular tourniquet, howling out her climax. Sometimes I was choking her, sometimes stroking her clit, sometimes I was just gripping her hips and pistoning methodically through her tight-stretched sphincter.

I couldn't keep going forever, and I picked up the pace, aggressively seeking my own release to a soundtrack of hips slapping ass, and a restrained Latina chanting "uh uh uh fuck fuck fuck." Heat and tension and focus all narrowed to my abdomen, to the feeling of a tight ring of muscle sliding up and down my dizzyingly sensitive shaft, and I pushed forward against Tori's ass one last time, and then a centimeter further, her anus swallowing me to the base before I jerked and groaned, the muscle spasms consuming my body spitting wad after wad deep into her bowels.

I held still, my face muzzled into her hair, as our breathing slowed, and then I withdrew and unhooked her. My movements were jerky, my body drained in more ways than one. Tori turned in my arms and kissed me. "Thank you."

I groaned. "Thank you."

"I'm gonna go clean up now."

I looked her over. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, clear scabs of dried cum were flaking on her breasts, and a rivulet of white liquid was snaking down one thigh.

"Such a dirty girl."

"I love it."

I put on a pair of boxers from my bedroom and went down to check on the roast. It smelled delicious. Tori eventually emerged from the bathroom, and plopped down on the couch to channel surf while I made drinks. Probably should've been V8 or Gatorade just to replenish our energy, but I stuck with vodka cocktails. I was hoping the combination of alcohol and heavy food would knock me off my still-unsteady legs later.

I was right.

Dinner was fantastic, and we ate in front of a Pirates Of The Caribbean marathon. The last thing I remember after clearing the dishes away was a ridiculous fight inside a human hamster ball, and then I dozed off with my beautiful friend's head on my shoulder.

Sunday was more of the same, a leisurely rush of orgasmic thrills.

It started with me fingering Tori awake from where we'd slumped together in a skin-to-skin pile on the couch.

Then Tori pulled me into the shower, where I got her off with the showerhead and my tongue. She seemed to show no interest in doing anything besides teasing me with her soapy body against mine, and once she'd wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and seemingly ignored me, I considered ordering her upstairs. But she beat me to the punch by bending over the bathroom counter, tugging the towel down to her feet, pulling one buttcheek to the side, and asking if I wanted to make her dirty again. I finished in her tight little ass for the second time that weekend while she sat on the counter and I watched her beautiful face while she came like a banshee.

Finally, that afternoon I clipped her cuffs to the restraints of the tubular framed bed in the playroom, and whipped her stomach and tits before mounting her and riding and choking her until the spasms in her body threatened to snap my dick in half. She couldn't take any more stimulation, and I uncuffed her and let her roll away until she came back down. Once her breathing stopped coming in gasps, she slid down my body to rest her head on my abdomen, and then I got to watch her black hair as she took her time suckling and stroking my cock, drawing out the sensations until I was crawling out of my skin. When I couldn't stand it anymore, she pulled me from the warm, wet, welcoming suction of her mouth and jacked me until I exploded on her cheek and lips.

Tori looked up and grinned at me, my semen dripping down her face.

We finally parted that evening. Tori wanted to go back home and make dinner, start getting her lunches set up for the next work week, and didn't want any part of the venison I was cooking from the last of my supply. She dressed in the clothes she dropped on my floor Friday night, and knelt so I could gently, lovingly, remove her leather restraints.

"I'll see you again this week?"

"Absolutely. Wouldn't miss Friday."

"And you'll let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with that student situation? That sounds sticky."

I grimaced. I'd almost forgotten about Sienna. "I'll let you know, but I should be fine. I'll be careful."

Tori gave me a peck on the cheek, and then she was gone, leaving me holding a pile of leather and marveling at what a great friend I had.

Monday morning found me both exhausted and well rested, with a pretty good attitude for the start of the week. And that attitude lasted through three cups of coffee and approximately ninety students and the hours of teaching, until fourth hour's econ three oh one class.

A stick thin girl with blond hair was the first one in the room, dropping an apple on my desk, sitting in the front row and giving me a bright smile as she slowly crossed her legs at the knee. I was glad she was wearing a longer dress today, since it delayed my mind conjuring up images of her in my office every time I looked out over the class.

I smiled ruefully at her as the other students filed in, and picked up the apple. No idea what else to do with it, so I took a bite and turned back to the chalk board to write today's page numbers.

Dammit.