Messy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's right, you know."

Tori glared at Nina. "Don't go taking his side in this."

Nina shrugged and grinned. "I'm on the side of common sense. And right now, he's making a lot more of it than you."

"See if I ever tie you up again."

"Well I assume you two are gonna be at the Halloween Bash, right? So you probably will..."

I nodded at Tina. "Yeah, we'll be there."

"Good." She pushed off of the refrigerator and wrapped Tori up in a comforting hug, then gave her a far more sensual kiss. "I gotta go. You take care and listen to this guy, ok?" She crossed to me, skipped the hug entirely, and just kissed me, snaking her tongue against mine. "You take good care of this girl." Nina grabbed my crotch through my jeans and gave me a grin. "I'll see you guys later."

We followed her out and I opened the garage door for her. She pulled her Monte Carlo out of my garage stall, waved to us, and then drove off, leaving Tori and I standing there, wondering what to do.

I wrapped Tori up in a bear hug, and felt her tremble against me. Poor girl was actually scared. Master of multiple fighting arts, rated by multiple combat schools with anything that took an edge, bashed a skull, or launched a projectile, and she was terrified of some red paint and kitchen knives. I ran my hands roughly up and down her back, kneading her muscles through the henley and puffy vest that she wore. "Go in, pack your stuff up, move it into my guest room."

"You sure?" She looked up at me with a kicked-puppy look to her eyes.

"Yeah. You can stay with me a few nights."

"Ok."

I watched her walk back to the door, and then I circled around the townhouse through the side yard, the fallen leaves crunching under my feet. I stood in front of my property in the same place I had two nights ago, and looked at the building, its front now marred by what looked like a splash of blood.

"Dammit."