Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn slid between my knees and slammed her tits tightly around my dick. It didn't take her long to have me shooting out long ropes of cum all over her tits and upper chest. Then she moved back, grabbed hold with both hands and proceeded to jack me off all over her face!

There was cum on her forehead, in her hair and dribbling down her massive melons. She was laughing and smiling up at me while she was getting everything she could out of my balls!

That was the sight that greeted Pamela when she stepped out of the closet to confront me and her Mother.

"Oh, hello dear." If Mother was upset or embarrassed she hid it well. She was still collecting my sperm and eating it off her fingers while her daughter watched, aghast.

"How could, how can, I mean, what the HELL are you doing? And with my husband!" Pamela shouted.

"Oh, dear, it's easily explained. I've found out that I'm a slut. I love teasing men, getting them all stiff and hard and then drawing the cum out of their balls and into me or onto me!" She ran her tongue around her lips to collect anything that she had missed. "And I never have any problem finding men eager to go along with my needs! I like my men to be hung! Big dicks, big balls and the stamina to cum again and again until I'm satisfied!"

As far as your husband is concerned, he has the biggest set of balls and cock that I've ever come upon! He's hung like a horse as you well know! I'm surprised you don't spend more of your time between his legs paying homage to his massive dick! I know I would!"

"But you always told me to be a good girl! That men wouldn't respect me if i did, um, th,, those things." Pamela was stumbling over her words and Mother was still licking up all the sperm she could find!

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, darling. I thought that too for the longest time. But your father, as he was dying, told me that he had been cheating on me our entire marriage! I had been a 'good girl' all that time! But he preferred women that would do things that I had always thought were 'dirty'. Well, I'm not losing any more time, honey! I have discovered that I love to suck and fuck! I love the feeling of a man's stiff cock between my lips and as far down my throat as I can take them!"

When a man can cram his dick so far into my cunt that I can't take a deep breath, I adore that feeling!"

Carolyn was still stroking my dick as she spoke to Pamela. I was about half-way hard and she was working to get me to full stiffness!

Pamela finally noticed what was going on. "Now listen to me," she snapped. "I've been a good wife and a good girl my entire life! And it hasn't been easy! Every time I felt the urge to do some dirty, dirty thing I've suppressed it! Because I thought that was the way I had to be if I was going to be loved and respected. Was I wrong?" She looked at me. "Would you like it if I did all of those nasty, dirty, things that I've fantasized about?"

"Yes, I think I would," I responded. "If you have some things that you want to try out, I'm game!"

"Really?"


"Well," I started to answer, but suddenly Pamela's hands were in my crotch fondling my cock and balls. Pamela had seldom done that before. And she was a little rough with me now. But I wasn't going to stop her!

"I was alway embarrassed by how much I loved your huge dick," she told me. "I always tried to hold back, not to show how much I enjoyed watching you grow and grow while I stroked and handled your balls and cock! And I always wanted to talk dirty but I knew that you would think I was a slut if I did. But I wanted to be a slut! Except my Mother told me that 'good girls' didn't do that sort of thing." She shot her Mother a look before she leaned to whisper in my ear.

"Lets go to the bedroom and I'll show you what I've always wanted to do!"

"Why go to the bedroom? Show your Mother just what kind of a girl you are!" I challenged her.

Slowly a nasty smile spread across her face. Her tongue came out to lick her lips. Then she slowly leaned over and began to run her tongue around my dickhead. As I watched in astonishment my wife, the staid, repressed, 'I don't do dirty things' woman I'd known began to suck and lick my dick! It was amazing and I loved every second of it!

It was only a few minutes later that I put both hands on her hair and told her, "Pamela, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up! It feels so good!"

"I'm glad, honey! I like your taste! I can't wait to see what it's like to have you blast your cum down my throat!" She was stroking me with both hands while licking the underside of my cock. With a grunt of amazement I started to spurt cum into her open mouth. She didn't even flinch!

She took all I had to offer her and swallowed it all up! Then she pulled me to my feet, grasped my half-hard erection and tugged me to the bedroom. She stood in front of me while I collapsed onto the bed.

Smiling and smirking at me she bounced in place, forcing her tits to rise and fall on her chest. I watched, entranced as she reached behind and undid her bra. In just a few moments her boobs bounced out from under her bra! Her nipples were rock hard and she proceeded to shuck her blouse and bra while keeping her tits in constant motion.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and she leaned into me. I was trapped between her titties while they bounced and battered my face.

I stuck out my tongue and licked and slurped all over her while I motor-boated her titties. It felt so good!

Pamela pulled back just a little and grabbed my wrists. "I want you to feel my tits, honey! I want you to feel me up and worship my big, fat tits! I'm going to show off for you from now on! No more false modesty! I'm going to flash my tits and cleavage as much as I can from now on!" She slapped my hands onto her boobs and sighed in happiness as I began to squeeze and handle them.

I played with her tits for at least five minutes before I started to lick and suck her boobs. That caused her to moan and sigh even louder! When I started to suck her nipples I could feel her shiver with excitement!

At the same time I was stroking her pussy. It was sopping wet! Her juices were sliding down my hand and dripping to the floor! She was SO wet with excitement!

"Come on, honey, I want to sit on your big, hard cock! But let me know when you're about to cum! I want to see you spurt all over my titties when you ejaculate!"

Pamela crawled up over me and with out further ado sank onto my stiffie! Given how wet she was it was no surprise that she slid right onto me! I was inched deep while she moaned and sighed in pleasure.

I decided to participate and began to drive my hips up at her while she hovered above me.

"Oh, my, yes! Do that! Do that! Make me take your big hard cock! I love how you can stretch my hungry little pussy with that big dick! I should have made you do that a long time ago! I'm not going to miss any chances from now on! So, come on Fred! Fuck my brains out!"

I worked away with eagerness while she had at least two orgasms. When I announced that I was on the verge of cumming she jumped off me and smooched her tits around my big hard dick and stroked me off with those big hooters!

I shot off at least five wads of cum before she took my dickhead into her mouth and cleaned me up. While I watched she used both hands to track down all the cum I had deposited on her upper chest and neck. She ate it all up with enthusiasm. I had never seen her like this before. It was sexy as hell!

We cuddled up then. I fell asleep and didn't really wake up until the next morning. The two times I woke up in the night was because Pamela was sucking on my balls and cock. Each time I gave her what she wanted and then drifted off again!

The next morning I left Pamela asleep and went down to find something for breakfast. What I found was Mother, dressed to thrill and tease in a too short crop-top that exposed the bottom thirds of her monumental mams! Paired with a denim mini-skirt that couldn't have been more than 10 inches from belt loops to bottom hem, her show girl legs and pert little rump were on display assisted by the five inch stiletto heels that she had on!

"I trust that you slept well, Fred?" she asked. She bent over to get a pan out of the bottom drawer. As she did I saw that she didn't have on panties and her big braless boobs fell right out of her top!

"Ooops," she giggled. Making sure that I was watching she made a production of tucking herself back into her top. It was quite a struggle! And I enjoyed every moment of the show!,

When she was done she hoisted herself up onto the kitchen counter. She spread her legs to display her neatly trimmed bush. I could see drops fo moisture glistening on her pussy lips. She started to finger herself while I watched. Her tongue drifted out to wet her lips as she eyed me.

"I had to sleep alone last night, Fred. And I had to listen to you and my daughter entertain each other! It made me so horny! Even after I used my favorite dildo, I was still aching to feel a real cock pounding between my thighs. Don't you think you should make it up to me?"

Almost before she was done talking I was sliding my dick head between her pussy lips! She let out a gasp! "So big! I love your rock hard cock so much! Give it all to me! Pound my little pussy until I can't stand it anymore!" she pleaded.

And I did just that! I drove my big hard-on as far into her as I could and then I just fucking hammered away! Mother was even dirtier than her daughter! She kept up a running commentary as we worked together. She praised my length, girth, steeliness and stamina. She came again and again while we worked to get all of my cock into her snatch. At some point she ripped off her crop top and fingered her nipples while I motor-boated her massive tits!

A while later she slid off the countertop, braced herself against thecabinets and pushed her tush toward me. "I think you get deeper when you fuck me from behind! Do it! Do it! DO IT NOW!!" she commanded.

And that is how Pamela found us when she came into the kitchen a while later. She was wearing a skin tight pair of cut-offs and a plaid shirt that was completely unbuttoned, she had just tied it off. I could see her entire cleavage as her tits bounced and shivered, unrestrained!

I thought she might be angry but she fooled me. Instead of exploding she walked up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"How long has THIS been going on?" she asked gesturing at Mother who was having another loud orgasam.

"I'm not sure. A little while," I told her.

"Well, it's long enough! Here, let me help!" Pamela reached under Mother while still kissing me. I don't know for sure what she did but in a few seconds Mother started shrieking in ecstasy and collapsed to the floor. As she did so my erection slipped out of her to bounce in front of me.

"There it is," exulted Pamela. "There's my big, fat, pussy pleaser! Now come back to bed with me and let's put it to work in MY hot, horny cunt!"

She grabbed my by the balls and tugged me back to our bedroom where she proceeded to ride me for another hour or so! I'd never had so much sex in such a short period of time! But by the end of the day I had spent most of the time in bed getting a real going over from Pamela. And when I was able to sneak out while she was napping it was to find Mother lying in wait for me in the hall. And SHE had another go at me! Between the two of them they wore me down to a nubbin!

And this went on until the end of the week! Fucking, sucking, hand jobs, oral sex and the occasional two-on-one!

But finally it was time to go home. Pamela insisted that I not wear pants while we were driving home. She played with my erection the whole way. And when she was ready for more she had me pull over so she could drain my balls! Three times she made me pull to the side of the road while her head rose and fell over my erection!

So here's the lesson I've learned: Be careful what you wish for!

The Enddd

12