Method Acting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is she serious? She really wants us to continue with this nonsense, but I can't complain if Vivian's not complaining. "W-Well, my dear," I encourage, trying to muster as much of my confidence left, "at least this saves us time from having to walk to your chambers."

Vivian leans down and begins kissing in between my thighs and easing closer to my now bared crotch. "I'm glad you agree." S-She's actually kissing in between my thighs!? Everywhere her lips make contact leaves a tingling sensation that forces me to cover my mouth or else my voice would escape. A couple of times she gently suckles where she kisses, tickling my creamy skin and making some moans slip through my fingers. Finally, with a long lick from the middle of my thigh to my knee, she removes her face from my crotch.

"Aaahhh," she gasps with a large smile on her face. "There will never be a day where your moans do not arouse me, my Michelle. My life is incomplete without you."

"Then," I reply, hoping that this will all be over soon, "be glad that I'll be with you forever."

She hugs me tightly. "My happiness can't be put into words." She grabs the helm of her own bottoms and keeps eye contact with me. "I'm going to make you the happiest woman in the world." She pulls her pants down, revealing her underwear...and something bulging out of them.

"Uuuuhhhh..." I peer closer to try and inspect what it is, but can't get a good look. What... is that?

Seeing where my attention is, Vivian removes her underwear to reveal a huge cream colored double ended dildo, where she has one side already inserted into herself... okay.

"Vi-Vivian?" I ty to question, voice caught in my throat on the thought of where she thinks she's putting the other end of that ginormous dildo. "What is that? How long have you had that in?"

"Vivian?" She echoes. "Could you be having some sort affair with one of the handmaidens. Not that I mind, but I would appreciate it if you thought of me when we're alone."

How fucking dedicated can someone be to a role and, as I think about it, there was no way for her to know Candace was going to have us do this method acting thing today, so she must always have that thing in whenever she plays a male role!

Still dumbfounded at her resolve, Vivian slips a couple of her fingers into my pussy again to spread me open. "I'm about to make you forget all about whoever this Vivian is." She shuffles her hips closer and closer to my crotch before the rubber penis begins rubbing against the opening of my vagina and slowly begins penetrating me.

"Ah! AAhhhh...oh!" Even with my hand over my mouth, my voice escapes due to being roughly penetrated by Vivian's faux penis.

"Do not fret, my dear," she comforts, fully engulfing all 10 inches of the other half of the dildo inside of me, "I will make this as pleasant as possible for you."

She starts off with slow pumps that gradually increases my wetness, allowing her easier and smoother access in her thrusting. "Ah! AHH! Ohhh!" I abandon my attempts at hiding my voice and openly moan with every shove of her hips. Although my gasps and cries of pleasure are entirely out of character, I'm pretty sure that my 'Michelle' would be making the same sounds in this situation.

Vivian, however, seems unphased by the predicament and only picks up speed. "With a woman as gorgeous as you, nobles and royals will visit from all over the world just to visit our kingdom."

I can't believe that she's trying to proceed with casual pillow talk in this predicament, but, I'm already being gouged out by her dildo, I might as well try to prove that I can match her step for step. "A-And with your-ah- intelligence," I struggle to speak, "our kingdom's poverty will soon be no more."

"This is why I need a woman like you by my side," she huffs, her hips at blurring speed, "You complete me in ways the other court entertainers and harlots could never hope to." I lose all focus as, with a grunt, she fully removes the dildo before shoving it in its entirety back inside of me, making me cross my eyes as an Earth shattering toe curling orgasm racks through my body. She collapses atop of me and we both try catching our breaths after the ordeal.

We must be done now, right? I slowly raise my head to be able to look at Vivian. "Okay...okay," I say, completely devoid of breath, "I don't agree on the method at all, Vivian, but I'll agree with anything if it means us finally being done with this."

I try to move Vivian from atop of me, but she finds some reserve energy, springs up, and pins me down on my back again. "Didn't I say that I was going to make you forget all about this 'Vivian'?" She still has the same husky and lust riddled tone as before, "besides, I haven't had enough of you yet."

Being so weak from my mind rocking orgasm, she's able to easily flip over onto my stomach and gets me onto my hands and knees. Before I can object to her actions, Vivian re-inserts the dildo into me, still wet from my sexual fluids on it, allowing easy re-entry. She's a good six pumps of her hips in before I find my voice again. "F-Fuuuck...wait...Ah!" Ignoring my protests, her hips continues to clap against mine, and an extremely obscene sound fills the room along with my voice. While Vivian takes her fill, I can only think of when we're actually supposed to be finished with this method acting nonsense.

With another full removal and full length re-entry of the dildo, my over tenderized pussy can't handle it anymore, and I end up cumming again all over her faux dick. I find it difficult to focus or pay attention to anything else in the room, and all the light begins to leave my eyes as unconsciousness take me.

...

Not sure at all how much time has passed, I fling my eyes open and see both Candace and Vivian looking down at me. I glance quickly and see that Vivian and I are clothed again. Hopefully they say something first, because the only thing I can offer them is a look of confusion. "Well," Candace ends up saying first to break the awkward silence, "only one way to make sure that it worked."

She gives a nod to Vivian, who nods back and gives me a quick kiss on my lips. After everything that happened, I don't react to all to what seems to be such minuscule contact for the two of us. "Ha!" Candace claps excitedly, "It worked perfectly! You didn't react at all to the kiss."

"I...I just..." I try to construct a sentence, but I just trail off since I don't even know where to start with her.

"You see?" she continues, "This is the result of method acting!"

"No," I'm able to say with mild aggravation in my voice, "that was not a practice that people use. That... was something else entirely."

She brings Vivian and I in for a hug and a laugh. "Oh, don't be like that. It takes something very special in an actress to be able to method act so successfully. Besides Vivian, I've never seen anyone else able to do it, which is why she plays male roles more convincingly than the men in our troupe." She gets a text alert on her phone and almost panics once she sees it. "Shit! We're up next and the group before is in their finale. Let's go."

She rushes the two of us out of the dressing room and back into the room where everyone else waited for us to continue the rehearsal. I try to pay attention to us going through the play one more time before the actual performance, but everything is just a blur to me. I find myself just going through the motions with the final practice, and even with us walking to the main stage for the real thing. I only get back into my mind when they announce that our troupe won the contract due to the 'powerful chemistry between the two leads'.

For the celebration, we go to a restaurant, where cheers, jeers, and other festive cries can be heard from the cast. Only Candace standing and clinking her fork against her glass at the head table where everyone could see her gets the building quiet enough for her to talk. "I know you've all been very anxious on the exact deal that we got with the producers...and I'm proud to tell you that the venue would like us to do plays for them for the next 2 year!"

The roof practically erupts off the top of the building with the how loud everyone chants and cheers. Candace lets us have the moment for a while before calming everything down again with more clinking of her glass. "But, there's one more thing." Everyone stops and tunes in. "This venue values diversity in its messages and plays, so we're going to need to switch it up every now and then for them. Which means all new roles, plays, stories, and sets!"

Wait... could this mean...?

"They especially loved the chemistry between Vivian and Layla," she continues, confirming my fears, "so they would like more romance stories involving them."

I nearly choke on the water I was holding in my mouth at her announcement, causing one of the others in the group to pat my back to make sure I'm alright. "I know you're all thinking that there may be difficulties with a certain someone's preparations for the role," she adds, clearly talking about me, "but, don't worry. With plenty of method acting, we're soon going to have the best acting duo not just in the state, but the whole country."

Everyone cheers and congratulates me and Vivian while explaining how surprised they were at how well we acted together. I shoot a glance across the restaurant to Vivian, who's looking back at me. She raises her glass to me with another shit eating taunting grin before going back into conversation with the others around her. Deflated, I sigh and try to find solace in my food as I prepare my mind for the hardest year in an actress' life I think anyone will ever face.

12