Methodically Milked

Story Info
Succumbing to bondage, torment, edging and cock milking.
6k words
4.86
61.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indulging his bisexual curiosity Zach succumbs to bondage, torment, edging and milking from a fit mature man

Diaphragmatically inhaling and holding my breath for three seconds didn't do much to shake the cobwebs nor make me feel awake after a long unremarkable day. I took two more breaths and flipped my private browser window into the forefront. The boredom relief of choice was surfing porn. I parted my legs and let the warmth fill my loose testicles. Thank goodness for roomy boxer shorts! I slunk back in my office chair.

Quitting time emptied the worksite, still, I looked over my shoulder nervously assuring myself no one could see me scrolling personal ads. My eyes squinted in a vain attempt to counter the late afternoon sun glaring into the construction site office.

Getting caught at work looking for erotic massage, would be a recipe for getting me fired but being a porn connoisseur, horny and bored justified in my mind the ill-advised distractions. My warming aroused penis urged me to continue.

One ad caught my attention within the mature massage category.

>Fit mature guy likes to massage, stroke, and edge other fit mature guys, restraints optional.<

Restraints? What was that man-to-man ad doing here amongst the heterosexual listings? I pressed my nearly full bulge into the underside of my desk. The denim crotch of my dusty work jeans trapped my balls and pulled against them just the way I liked when I humped upwards again.

I was a kinky masturbationist and loved looking at hard male bodies and hard cocks. A delicious substantial warm erection tented my jeans as the bi-curious side within me imagined the possible scenario. Would this be a person that really knows how to edge a guy to climax? Being tied up and masturbated by a guy was out of my wheelhouse for sure! Was I just horny or daring enough to act on the bisexual side of my sexuality?

I clicked the ad. Although there was no face picture, the images revealed a fit muscular male body, along with a substantial underwear bulge. Conflicted I scanned the pictures and reread the ad over and over. That was a nice-looking cock.

Stiffness grew the heated cylindrical shape of my cock downwards alongside my inner leg. I rubbed it through my pants sliding the corona into my thigh. The insatiable sexual urge that I always had tingled the tip of my cock.

I wasn't gay. It's probably just fake pics, a weirdo, or a phone number harvesting ad. I should just jack off.

Instead, neediness within my groin forced me to click and respond. My cock pulsed its agreement as I typed and imagined a bisexual fantasy. Would he be naked too? Would he suck my cock? Would he make me do something else?

Nothing.

What was I doing? I'm married for Christ's sake! Going to see another guy jack me off? Really?

It was quitting time but the edging scenario playing in my mind made me leave the laptop running while I tossed the rest of the paraphernalia and remaining lunch into my backpack. My shaved balls swayed loose and heavy in my jeans while I walked.

A ping interrupted me, just as I was about to close the laptop screen.

An email response! I answered the few of what were normal-sounding screening questions and got an enthusiastic follow-up reply within a minute or two.

"You sound like a good fit. Tell me what you like or don't like in this video link."

Should I? It could be malware or a virus. That'd be even more difficult to explain on the company laptop. I clicked the link anyway.

"Holy shit that's hot!" Fondling and squeezing my left hand found my denim trapped shaft while I watched a video of a guy roped up in a chair being arduously edged.

His shiny cock was insanely hard while the other guy stroked him so slowly. Too slowly. There were blindfolds, toys, bindings, all kinds of devices used to torment the guys' body and cock.

I imagined it was me. I unzipped my fly and teased the soft sensitive skin just below the corona with my fingertips. Looping around and round the ridge. That could be me?

"I like everything!" I replied squeezing the upper half of my cock making the head all shiny. I included my phone number.

A text came back - Can you meet in an hour?

Yes

If you want me to use toys on you, do a cleans or enema

My cock ached. Toys? How did he know?

Yeah no problem

Okay see you in an hour

Make sure you're hydrated.

Hydrated? Anticipating all sorts of sexual torment, I rushed home to wash up and change before making a beeline out the door.

His place was actually within a 15-minute drive from my home, so I arrived excited and a bit early. There didn't appear to be any looky-loo's thankfully, yet I scanned the neighbourhood cautiously as I circled the area twice in my truck. A casual two blocks away seemed like a good place to park. My dusty work jacket and safety vest did a pretty good job of hiding the backpack on the passenger seat floor. Apprehension held me still for a moment. Maybe I should just forget it and go back home?

I took a deep long breath. You only live once! That curiosity of having a guy edge me had me wide awake and walking to the well-kept suburbia type home. I glanced at the house next door to confirm no curious neighbours were peeking through the curtains. I chuckled to myself. At least the homeowner painted it and cut the grass.

My phone buzzed.

You're early come on in

The instant my feet hit the top landing, the front door swung wide open greeting me with the six-foot-something fit male who was described within the emails and text messages. Extending my hand, I took a deep breath trying to not appear nervous.

"Ted, I'm Zach." His handshake was strong, kind, and comfortable. Instead of appearing like Norman Bates, Ted was a middle-aged Rock Hudson-like handsome chap, with bright eyes and a kind face.

"Cummon in Zach!" He closed the door behind me while I checked out his nicely developed arms. "I'm Ted, or you can call me Teddy if you like, I go by both."

I smiled, so far so good "Thanks! Um, nice to meet you Ted, Teddy." His home was nicely decorated with a large screen TV. My eyes focused on a wooden workshop bench-type table with several sex toys, ropes, and a variety of other BDSM goods.

"All ready for you, do you want to have a shower?" His smile was kind but purposeful. "Looks like you are ready to have some fun." Ted locked his gaze towards the tattle tale growth in my jeans.

"Yeah, I guess I am." Blood rushed to my groin. My balls felt so heavy. Hesitant but horny was the best way to describe my mood.

"Just down the hall. There are towels and you can change in there..." He paused "or HERE if you like."

Eyeballing Ted's camo Capri shorts his erection was not concealed either. That fact was both reassuring and slightly worrying. Was he planning on trying to fuck me? My thoughts ventured back to the last time I ass-fucked myself with a vibrator. What would a real cock feel like?

Despite cleansing and washing squeaky-clean at home, I obliged. "Yeah, sure I could have a quick shower." This was crazy. I was so hard and turned on. The taboo thought of being jacked off by another jock of my age. Maybe being fingered in the ass? More? My cock twitched.

The voyeuristic side of me made me decide to undress in front of him.

"Married? Kids?" Ted watched intently with his arms crossed while I disrobed.

"Yes, on both counts." This was so hot but so wrong. I put on a bit of a show. Starting with my shirt, each article of clothing coming off slowly, until I was left only with my fully-tented boxer shorts.

"You have a great body, I can tell that you work out."

I peeled my boxers down slowly.

"That's a nice big cock Zach," Ted remarked when my six-and-a-half-inch erect cock sprang free and upwards.

Feeling his eyes on my ass, I placed my neatly folded clothes on a nearby chair. "Thanks."

The shower down the hall turned out to be more like a quick rinse. Still, I was unable to resist groping my soapy incessant erection while I washed.

My feet left humid footprints on the hardwood floor and the few water droplets cooled my bare naked body when I walked back to the living room. Ted's 60-inch flat-screen TV was displaying very graphic gay and bisexual male porn, the warm lighting dimmed, and curtains were drawn. Coarse-looking ropes hung over the backrest of a single wooden chair positioned on the hardwood floor facing the screen in the middle of the room. Some sort of board with what looked like a black iron pully hung overhead. My post-like cock swayed for attention.

Why hadn't I noticed all of that before?

"Would you like a little wine? Zach?" Ted's chiseled muscular chest was highlighted by a loose-fitting black leather chrome-studded vest. He looked like a deviant biker.

"Sure." My erection raised upright and my voice pitched like a pubescent teen boy when I looked down. Below Ted's animalistic circumcised weighty cock was framed with only a pair of black riding chaps. It swung heavily.

He looked immensely sexual and foreboding but really turned me on. "Yes, I would, actually." I liked red.

Ted opened his hand towards the chair. "Have a seat Zach!"

The wood seat of the chair felt stark and firm against my bare butt but my cock leaped straight up with my eyes focused on Ted's sexiness.

"Lean back and lift up your arms," Ted instructed confidently.

I obeyed stretching my arms up high, "Sure!" Ted's warm thick cock brushed the side of my arm while he secured my wrists with the coarse rope, looping it up to a pulley on the ceiling. I could feel him getting harder. Jezzuz he's rubbing his cock on my arm!

I was getting tied up! "How will I drink my wine now?" I half-joked but tentatively wondered exactly what his real plans for me were.

"You'll see!" Ted's voice firmed with a hint of excitement while my ankles were each bound with rope. He yanked my ankles apart opening me up.

What had I signed up for? Fear mixed with erotic curiosity and growing anxiety coursed through my mind and body. Anticipating the upcoming torment my cock twitched.

Twirling two shiny steel rings in his finger, Ted leaned down to my genitals. "This will keep you nice and hard!" He manipulated my cock and balls for quite a while in order to fit them onto my shaft and swollen testicles. Finally, my big round globular shaved balls and veiny distended cock were trapped in the restrictive hold of the steel tings.

"You have a really nice cock," Ted remarked exposing more his obviously waxed muscular chest and folding placing his leather vest on the table. He picked up a large peacock feather.

"You're circumcised like me, so I'm gonna need lots of lube!" Ted looked like a Roman gladiator stepping towards me.

"Yeah... fuck... oh shit!" Gasping and wiggling against the ropes in the chair while Ted traced the feather up and down the underside of my twitching cockshaft.

"Like that, Zach? I'm gonna feather tease your cock head now... let me know... how it feels."

"Fuck, fuck fuck." I thrust my hips into the feather, trying for more friction or stimulation.

"Let's try some circles around the ridge of your cock, shall we?"

"Oh my god, no fuck, fuckk!" The steel rings strained my erection as I humped my frenulum against the tip of the feather.

"I think your nice hard cock wants something, Zach!"

"Damn right, fuck." I bemoaned my needy penis.

"Let's try a little glans vibration." Ted picked a black encapsulating cock ring from the table with a wired control. "Damn Zach, I think you like this! Your cock is so hard I can barely stretch it on the head!"

Watching intently as Ted stretched the rubber cup over the head of my cock. There were two vibrators affixed to the device. "Holy fuck, you have me so hard!"

"Let's try this." Ted clicked the remote.

"Oh geezuz fuck that's good." Almost too intense vibrations enveloped my glans forcing me to mock up-fucking as I shifted in the chair. It felt like I could cum this way.

Ted flicked it off. "Like that, Zach?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Good!" Ted picked up the bottle of wine from the table and held it against my mouth. "Drink."

I struggled to take a sip, with some of the wine spilling on my chest.

"I'm not much of a host, I should have poured a glass. Let's try this." Ted returned to the table this time bringing a wine glass back. Ted's cock was noticeably erect now.

"Ted spilled some red wine over his cock and stood with his erection right in front of my mouth. "Try drinking like this, Zach. And if I like it, I'll activate this little vibrator again."

The aromatic red wine coating Ted's cock was inviting, the forbidden nature of my unexplored bisexual curiosity was even more inviting. The need to have my cock stimulated almost overwhelming, still, I paused.

I stuck my tongue out carefully licking the underside of the slit of Ted's cock. Messily catching the drops of wine from the cleft on the underside of his cock head as he poured it out. It tasted good.

"Suck it. Suck my cock I know you want to Zach!"

"Ohh gezzuze, " I moaned opening my mouth widely when Ted switched on the vibrating glans cup. Sucking Ted's big cock head, while he tormented my own with the wildly vibrating toy.

"Oh yeah you are a good married cock sucker, aren't you?" Ted teased while letting me take him deeper.

I marveled at the shape and texture of his firm, spongy cock head, licking my tongue along the underside of his penis while opening my mouth wider. My skill was met with an appreciative groan from Ted.

"Yeah, you're a natural Zach." Ted's sentence was interrupted with gaspy breathing. "Time to string you up, though. And turn this off."

He was slow to withdraw his cock, obviously enjoying my willing but amateurish cock sucking skill. My penis felt suddenly abandoned with the lack of vibration.

"Enough of this, let's take this vibrator off of your nice hard cock now, and crank up the pulley."

I struggled to stand as the winch elevated my arms and pulled me to a standing position. Just as I was getting my balance, Ted increased the tension on each of the ankle ropes pulling them in opposite directions. I felt spread open. Wide-open. Wide-open for what?

A tinge of fear moved through me. What if? There I was fully bound and under the control of another guy, someone completely unfamiliar.

Ted spilled oil on my stomach and chest. It drooled down to my groin sensually while he paced around me. His round muscular butt muscles looked powerful.

" I'll need a lot more lube! Lots of lube! It would be a shame if some of the lube dripped somewhere else, wouldn't it?"

"Somewhere else?" Then I felt the oil drizzling over my balls and under. Fuck, he's talking about my ass!

Suddenly his fist gripped my cockshaft and pulled up and down in a slow rhythm. I tried to fuck into his hand but the lack of balance made me succumb to his timing. The feeling of Ted's strong hand gripping my penis for the first time was simply amazing

He slowly slid it up the whole length of my greasy shaft closing his fist on the end. He wasn't kidding this was going to be a marathon stroke session.

"Nice big balls, they are gonna make lots of cum tonight." He squeezed juggled and tugged on my shaved testicles until they were loose and well coated with oil

I moaned quietly. I loved having my balls manipulated. Ted gripped them in his fist as his hand worked my shaft faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, I encouraged him." I could feel the urge to climax building.

"No no no. I'm stopping. You're not going to cum yet. Not for a long time!" Ted walked over to his table of goodies and picked up a vibrating wand and flicked it on.

"Try this on the end of your cock!" He held the wand end just under the slit in my glans and buzzed it there.

"Oh yeah damn...!" Fruitlessly my legs wobbled as I tried my best to hold still then hump my shaft onto it.

"Or under your balls, here!" Ted placed the vibrating knob under my testicles.

"Oh, that feels good too, damn!"

"Or here!" Ted slid the knob lower still.

"Shit yeah!" The vibrations against my taint swirled the juices in my prostate. I was going to cum just from the vibrations there.

"No, not yet!" Ted's voice firmed releasing the vibrator pacing around behind me.

"Maybe here!" Ted jammed the oversized knob against my sphincter.

"NUgh!" Slightly uncomfortable at the beginning, Ted increased the vibration speed, the intense vibrations changed to those of pleasure. I pushed my butt towards him.

"Seems like your asshole likes to be buzzed, Zach! Let's see how much it likes it!" Ted reached around and stroked my cock with one hand while pressing the vibrating wand firmly against my butthole.

"Oh god!" Something strange was happening.

"Uh uh, no not yet!" Ted again stopped all stimulation. "It looks like you have a little drop of cum Zach!"

He was right, there was a creamy drop of cum or precum at the tip of my cock.

"Let's have a taste, shall we? I'll get a nice big drop on my fingertip here and..." Ted stood up then held his fingertip by my own mouth. "Lick it, Zach!"

How did he know about my cum fetish? I opened my mouth and licked my own drop of cream.

"Well you're just about to explode, and we can't have that, can we?"

"Damn I am so close," I complained for release. I liked the torment but also had the strongest urge to ejaculate.

"You are close, and that's where I am going to keep you! Let's try a couple of these nipple clamps!" Ted pinched each nipple to a point and clamped two serrated clips.

"Oh ow shit!" I whined. At first, it did hurt and pinched, but the pain subsided somewhat. Still, I wanted to feel that pleasure of a few minutes ago.

"Now I'm gonna work that cock of yours good." Ted leaned in and gripped my erection hard, stroking really fast. "A little harder for that nice cock of your to cum now isn't it?"

It was. At first, the sensation was almost nothing. All I could feel were the pins and needles of the nipple clamps. I looked down as his hand jacked my cock. Whether it was the sight of my trapped cock being stroked or the sensation building, but soon the sensation of Ted's hand movement brought back that need to cum.

"Oh yeah." I pushed my hips forward awkwardly.

"Feeling good again, isn't it Zach?" Ted stated the obvious with his hand moving faster and faster. "Yes, that big cock of yours wants to cum!"

"Fuck yeah, yeah, it feels good, now!" I looked down as Ted's hand was like a blur, stroking rapidly just below my glans. The sensation of the pinching nipple clamps, just holding me back a little. Only a few more seconds and...

"Uh uh, time to stop stroking!" Ted released my cock completely. "Oh yeah look at your schlong twitching away, so ready to cum!

"Fuck no, shit!" All I needed was a little more stimulation, and I could cum. "Shittt!"

"Now, now, be patient Zach, big explosions take time!" Ted picked up a small box from his table of torment and walked back. "Look at that cock of yours. The cum hole is full of more precum!"

"What, fuck? Clothes pegs?" I was astonished to see a cluster of old wooden clothes pegs in the box. "Where, what are you going to do with those?"

"These go on your balls like this!" Ted stated, pinching my testicle sacks and clipping on a whole series of pegs.

"Ow, fuck, shit, ow!"

"This will keep you from cumming too fast!" He was almost gleeful in attaching the last few clothespins.

"Damn!" The pinching on my balls was uncomfortable but somehow focused all my sensation around my cock. I didn't know how it would be possible to cum like this.

"Let's have a taste of that cock of yours, now!" Ted knelt down and licked the tip of my cock. "Oh, that cum hole of yours taste good!"

12