Mexican Slutcretary

Story Info
Maribel is unexpectedly slutified by her bosses.
2.2k words
4.19
39.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just minding my business at my desk, thinking about what it would be like to turn 25 next month and if I would be able to see my family for the first time since coming to the US, when Mr. Stone came by to ask me into his office. It was Friday, so I wasn't happy to leave my work which I was making good progress on, but I was happy to spend some time with the sexy second-in-command. I had always had a crush on him since the day I started working at the office. I had dropped multiple hints to him over the 3 months I had already been there, just little ones when I happened to bump into him, but he must have noticed. He never responded though; I just figured he wasn't into my busty latina frame.

Today however, I could sense that something was different. By the way he asked me, I could tell he was a bit nervous. I had never seen him like that before. His tall dark muscular figure seemed like it wasn't capable of showing off anything but strength.

As I followed him through the rows of cubicles occupied by coworkers, I couldn't take my eyes off him. I had no idea why he would want to talk to me then.

When we got into his office and sat down across from each other, he let me know: "Maribel, you have been doing good work for the company...," he said with a sigh. "but we expect a little more. I know it's been tough for you learning English and getting used to the environment here, but I know we can get more out of you."

I didn't know what to say. At least he wasn't firing me yet, but what was I supposed to do? As I was trying to think of a reply there was a knock on the door. Mr. Rodger, the boss, opened it a notch and peeked his head through.

I said, "Okay Mr. Stone, I will work harder. I'll go now so I don't interrupt you and Mr. Rodger," and I started to stand up.

"Oh, it's quite alright Maribel, Mr. Rodger is here to help me teach you."

I sat back down, feeling nervous.

He came in and took a seat next to me. I had always found the man attractive before, not as much as Mr. Stone, but still enough to make me horny. However now all I could think was: Oh shit. Now I'm in trouble with the boss.

I tried to come up with something quick to get on his good side. "I'm sorry I haven't been working hard enough for the company Mr. Stone. I promise to do better," trying to put on an innocent face as I said it.

"Your work for the company has been quite alright, Maribel. Mr. Stone and I expect something a little more... personal from you."

Now I was just confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean take your shirt off."

"What?!?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked over at Mr. Stone and he gave me a curt nod.

"I said take off your shirt, then your skirt, then your bra, and then your panties, so we can make you our office slut and fuck you silly."

I sat there in disbelief, looking back and forth from one to the other. They were completely serious.

Mr. Stone chimed in, "Now hurry it up before we have to do it for you."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go along with it, but I also didn't have much of a choice. If I got fired from this job and couldn't find another one soon, I would get sent back to Mexico; and they both knew it.

I got up and walked to the side of the desk, then started taking off my clothes in the suggested order, trying to make it a little strip tease for them. If I was going to do it, I was going to do it right.

I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off slowly, giving them a view of my tits. They were both eyeing me satisfyingly as I turned around to pull down my skirt. I stood up again, running my hands up my thighs and spreading my asscheeks. I unclasped my bra before letting it fall to the ground as I started to do a full spin around to show it all off.

"That's the spirit," Mr. Stone said as I was halfway through. Both men were still gazing, but even more intensely now. "I know the way you have been looking at me. It's about time I get to shove my cock down your throat."

Facing the wall again, I pulled down my panties and bent over to give them a peek at my pussy, which was dripping wet by now, even though I was still a bit reluctant, especially after hearing what Mr. Stone had in mind for me (funny how that works). There was another knock at the door. I was startled and fell over, nearly letting out a yelp, but Mr. Stone used his long arm to quickly clap his hand over my mouth.

"Who is it?" he asked the door.

"Janet. I finished the assignment for today, but I would like you to check a few things."

"OK, Janet. Mr. Rodger and I are having an important meeting right now, can you come back in an hour?"

"Alright."

Mr. Stone sighed and turned back slightly toward Mr. Roger, releasing my face. "You know I'd like to fuck that bitch too, if only you'd let me."

"I know you would, but I can't have you taking up her time. She is one of our best workers."

"All the better reason to plant my seed in her." Mr. Stone said with a grin.

Janet worked in the cubicle next to me. Everyone in the office knew she was both the best worker, and very hot and never afraid to show it off. I couldn't let that slut outdo me. "Ahem."

The two hunks whipped around to look at me naked on the floor, seemingly having forgotten I was there.

"Oh yes, where were we here?" Mr. Stone said, remembering something of what had happened.

"You were about to shove your dick down her throat." Mr. Rodger said, reminding him of his plan.

"Ah, yes."

They both stood up and unzipped their pants. What came out of them was mind blowing: Two massive nine inch cocks, already hard, one black one white.

I got up to my knees and reached out and put my hand around Mr. Stone's member; my fingers wouldn't come together around it. "Now I see why you two are in charge," I blurted out, still kind of dumbstruck. They both laughed, then got started sluttifying me in a blur.

In an instant Mr. Stone's cock was in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head with both hand's and fucked my throat with all his might. He wasn't kidding! A second later I felt Mr. Roger's hand on my ass, then his dick sliding into my pussy. I was having trouble fitting Mr. Stone's gourd down my neck so he told me, "Just open up your throat. I don't care if you gag on it." I did as I was told, and he went balls deep, ignoring my gagging, then quickly moved on to fucking with increasing velocity. With the two of them soon thrusting with all their might from both ends, I was surprised my back didn't give out.

I was obviously shocked by how quickly and roughly they were taking me, but I have to admit that I was getting turned on by this point; However, I was apprehensive about being their slut, or anyone's slut for that matter. I had never thought of myself in that way before.

I had wanted to fuck both of these men for months, now if I wanted to really go through with it, I had to convince myself to give in and let them do whatever they wanted to me. I made myself take in the situation—getting to fuck these two beautiful men on an opportunity that I never thought would be possible—and relax. Then I started to really enjoy it.

Mr. Stone kept gagging my throat, now with just one hand around my ponytail, and Mr. Roger kept pounding harder than ever, grabbing onto my tits now for better positioning. Mr. Roger spanked my ass and I loved it. Mr. Stone's cock was stopping me from getting much air, but I didn't care; he could fuck my throat until I passed out.

After a couple minutes of objectification, the two studs were ready to switch positions and pound me some more. My pussy tasted good on Mr. Roger as I choked on his cock. As Mr. Stone slid his dick in my already well-worked pussy from behind, he also put a finger into my asshole. I was about to object because I had never done anal before and wasn't about to start with the two biggest dicks I had ever seen, but the cock in my throat stopped me from speaking my mind; a good thing too, because at that point I remembered what was really on the line. If I didn't want to risk this job, I would have to let the inner slut fully take me over.

They both continued thrusting without mercy and Mr. Stone kept adding more fingers. When he got the third one in, it started to hurt a bit, but I wasn't about to tell him to stop. Pretty soon he pulled open a drawer and I could hear him flip open the lid of something.

"This should help," he said as he removed his digits from my asshole, then quickly reinserted them with some cold liquid on them, gliding in easily. Suddenly his dick was gone from my pussy and I felt empty. Just as suddenly, it was thrust into my asshole, stretching me out in a way I had never felt before. I moaned so loudly even with that voluminous phallus in my esophagus.

"I'm in her ass. Come fuck her pussy."

Mr. Roger removed his shaft from my throat. I could catch my breath for the first time since it started, and I was panting both from lack of air, and from the brutalizing.

Mr. Stone picked me up with his cock still in my ass and turned over on his back so we were both facing the ceiling. Mr. Roger got down on his knees, ready to enter my pussy once again.

First he said to me, "I know this will feel good, but we can't have you screaming, alright? If you make too much noise I'll have to slap you." I just nodded like the good little slut they had already made me.

He thrust his monster cock into my cunt and I couldn't help but let out a little yell, it just felt so good combined with that pipe in my rump.

He backhanded me hard. "Did you fucking hear me you whore? I said not too loud!"

I was so out of it from the pain and the pleasure that I didn't comprehend him. I let out another yelp as Mr. Stone's shaft slid out to the tip, then all the way back in again. Mr. Roger slapped me again on the other side of the face, harder this time.

"That's it. We'll just have to choke her."

Mr. Stone wrapped one arm around my neck, putting me in a choke hold, and the other hand over my mouth like before, but this time also pinching my nose so I couldn't get out any sound at all, only letting go occasionally for breath.

I can't remember how long they fucked me there on the floor of Mr. Stone's office, or how many mind-bending orgasms their relentless hammering produced in me, just that I was there to service their cocks. I know I did a good job because when it was over their cocks were limp and both my holes were filled with cum.

As I was putting my clothes back on, Mr. Roger told me, "You did a good job today Maribel. So good in fact that I would like to make this a permanent position. How about you meet Mr. Stone and I here every day at one o'clock? There are things that can be improved of course, but I think it will work out just fine."

"OK, Mr. Roger."

As I left Mr. Stone's office and began a secret walk of shame back to my desk, I saw Janet coming back to have her work checked out, clearly preparing to show off her ass in the process. As I passed her, she gave me one of her fake concerned looks, probably because my makeup was running and my face was red, and she thought I had gotten a job warning or something. Behind that mask, she must have been plotting how to maintain her place above me, like always.

I smiled to myself as I thought: Too bad bitch, I'm the new office slutcretary.