Mexican Vacation

Story Info
A BDSM couple mentors friends.
9k words
4.46
11.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

In the middle of a Canadian winter, a beach house on the Yucatan Peninsula sounded like a promise from God, so we booked it. We had been looking for a way to spend some quality time with a couple of friends, and a week in Mexico sounded like a chance to get deeper into one another other, so to speak. We were away for the week, just the four of us. No kids, no work, no worries. Despite the 20-year age gap between us, our younger friends approached the important stuff in life from the same angle we did, and we found we could talk through most everything else.

Since we were on the same page most of the time, Ella and I weren't really surprised when our friends tentatively suggested that we see how compatible we were in bed too. Understandably, they were a little awkward about it, unsure about crossing invisible lines in the relationship. We hastened to reassure them that we had also been thinking about exploring the possibilities with them, but didn't want to look like old cougars trying to take advantage of people half their age. Once we dismantled that idea, they were quick to encourage us, affirming that they did not think of us as older. In fact, Jack insisted, age seemed irrelevant.

"We see you two as our peers," Jack went on. "We love being around you both and this trip was the best idea. A whole week without any distractions except those we make for ourselves. I'm getting excited just imaging the possibilities," Jack joked. "And I have to confess that when Anne and I talk about what it would be like to experiment with another couple, we really can't imagine any other people we know who would be more open than you two." Jack's gaze travelled over Ella as he spoke. "And just so you know, we think you're both in great shape." Unconsciously or not, Jack was staring at Ella's tits. I glanced over at Anne and caught her looking at my crotch. She jerked her gaze away then smiled, only slightly embarrassed.

To be fair, Ella has great tits. They are hard not to stare at even if you're not looking forward to getting your hands on them. But Jack clearly was. At five-two Ella was stacked and built for a good time, as the kids used to say. Jack knew he would be getting a free pass to go on the Ella-ride and he looked like he was getting started early. I felt much the same way about Anne. She was not much taller than Ella, maybe five-five and her breasts were smaller, but she had an ass that made her arch her back slightly to help keep her balance and compensate for the sculpted globes that quivered gently when she walked.

Anyway... physically I think we intrigued one another. I had pictured Anne's perfect ass on display more than once, and I saw Ella glancing at Jack's crotch more than a few times when he wasn't looking. But Anne was. Anne noticed her friend ogling her husband on more than one occasion, although she never mentioned anything. Anne was more interested in watching Ella gawk at Jacks' crotch than being proprietary about him. It always seemed to me that Anne might like to find out just how responsive her husband could be with another woman. Or with another couple, with any luck at all.

Now here we were in Mexico on vacation. Just the four of us for a week with limited Internet and nothing to do but satisfy our curiosity. We decided to try things out the first night. So we spent the night with each other's espousa.

Having already decided to spend the night with each other's mates, we had to negotiate a rejection-safe, mutually acceptable route to our respective rooms without looking too excited. We had all agreed, we wanted the experience, we trusted each other and we all thought that the Mexican beach house was a great place to do this. But it was getting late and even after a couple of tequila shots no one was making a move.

"Anne, lets take a shower," I suggested. "Its late, it's stinking hot out there tonight and the a/c is not the greatest. A shower will cool us off." It was as good a way as any of pairing off with Anne and giving Ella and Jack a path to follow at the same time.

"Don't use all the water," Ella warned me. "We're next, right Jack?"

"Absolutely," Jack replied. "Gotta stay cool." I checked to make sure he knew he was being a smart-ass. He did. I opened he door to the bathroom for Anne and smiled at Ella and Jack as I closed the door behind us.

Wet Dreams

By the time I turned around Anne had shed her shorts and T-shirt and was standing naked, hands at her sides, chin up and ready for inspection. She was determined to do this, but not too sure how. I thought I could help us along.

"Relax, you're one of those women who look even better naked than they do with clothes on." I stepped closer and put my hands on her bare shoulders. She shivered, I slid my hands down to cover both small, shapely breasts, so different than Ella's. Her nipples were erect. I played with them, squeezing, pinching, flicking and pulling the hard nubs between my thumbs and forefingers. Anne began panting gently but made no effort to touch me, preferring to be handled instead.

I took a step back and turned on the shower. I smiled and took her hand, coaxing her into the warm water spray. The second I turned to face her Anne flattened herself against me. Her nipples dug into my chest. I felt her lips on my neck and her pussy pushing against my cock. My hands went to that amazing ass like magnets to metal. I held a globe in each hand and squeezed. She squirmed, and sealed her stomach against mine, trapping my erect cock between us. I slapped one cheek hard. The sound echoed in the tiny shower stall but was muffled by the sound of the water, I hoped.

"You must have guessed that I have wanted to get my hands on your ass for awhile now, yes?" I could see her struggling to formulate a coherent reply. Not an easy task when a man is kneading your ass and his cock is a rigid pole trapped against your pussy.

"Yes," she managed. Her voice was hoarse, thick with the need to satisfy herself. Her hands found my hips and she worked her slit up and down the thick shaft of my cock. I struggled to get the head of my boner started into her, but she kept it moving on her clit, sluicing water over cock and cunt. My need to fuck her became almost intolerable.

She moaned and bit my neck. My cock got harder, if that was possible. She slid slowly down my chest and stomach; her hard pointed nipples traced grooves through the water on my skin, never breaking contact until she slipped down to her knees. Soaking wet under the shower spray, she slicked back her hair with both hands. The tip of her tongue flicked over my erection, then she licked the length of my cock from its' base to its' head. She took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it, just the head.

She was teasing me and I groaned in frustration. The need to drive my cock down her throat was unbearable. Suddenly, as though she could sense my edge, she slid the full shaft into her mouth and sucked my cock like she had been practising all week.

We spent the night fucking; literally just resting between fucks. Screwing someone twenty years your junior has its pros and cons. She could fuck non-stop and not run out of energy, and she could suck my cock almost as well as Ella. But to be fair, Ella has no serious competition in that area.

Anne was used to dominating but she wanted to be dominated too. No cliché whips and chains for Anne. She was into something a little subtler. She wanted to be overcome, but only when she wanted to be. She liked being forced but she wasn't into pain or anything past mild discomfort really. She wanted to have the choice taken away from her, but only so she could absolve herself of blame for being such a slut. And she wanted to indulge in being a slut without any guilt. It was complicated. I didn't care. I cared that I was able to pump my stiff cock in and out of that perfect ass several times during the night. If I close my eyes I can still hear how she squeals when she cums. I'll think about that every time I look at her. One of the pros about fucking older guys is that there's no need to waste time on second-guessing your own motives when you don't need a justification to have sex, just an opportunity. Older guys like me can actually model that behaviour.

The next morning Ella and I compared notes over breakfast. After we had kissed our friends and said 'see you later,' we met on the patio by the plunge pool for coffee and bean tortillas.

"Buenos días, chica. Can I pour you some personality kick-starter?" I joked.

Ella looked relaxed the morning after. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore a flimsy beach cover with nothing under it. The cover didn't quite hide her nipples, or her pussy. Ella liked to be naked and I guess she figured what the hell, she wasn't hiding anything from Jack or Anne anymore, and she knew I liked seeing her half-naked, although she was giving me an inconvenient boner this morning.

"Jack is an easy guy to be with," she began. "Maybe not as intense as you, but very enjoyable. He can stay really hard for a long time, and he can lick with the best of them," she noted, as though she were assigning points to his performance. The implications of earning points for good sexual behavior did nothing to soften my now rigid boner.

"Maybe him being 20 years younger than you had something to do with it," I replied. She laughed and said she'd be happy to do it again sometime.

I told her that Anne turned out to be a bit of an enigma. She liked to be forced, but she was quick to turn the tables, given the opportunity. How did I know that?

"Because after I pried her legs open from behind I had to put her in a wrestling hold to make her stay still enough to get my cock into her. I let her out of the shoulder lock once I got a rhythm going and sure enough, she fucked like an alley cat. As soon as I backed off, you know... to make sure I wasn't actually raping her; she flipped herself onto her back and grabbed my cock with both hands. I was ordered to fuck her like I owned her."

"I'm guessing you were ok with that reaction," Ella observed wryly.

"Sure, I have been wanting to slap and fuck that ass for awhile. But it's exhausting. She likes the attack/submit energy exchange and she likes to play both sides. She got excited when I held her down and forced myself between her knees. She gets flushed across her chest when she's really horny or about to cum. With an ass like hers, thank God she also likes to be fucked from behind. She said it makes her feel powerless. She likes to be spanked too, although I don't expect she's accepted that for all it's worth yet. Me, I'd much rather be told what to do and have my cock slapped if my attention wanders."

"I'm sure you would you lazy slut, but I guess that helps explain why Jack seemed to be waiting for permission a lot of the time, and why he has difficulty initiating. At least, initiating anything sexual. Once you and Anne disappeared into the bathroom he seemed awkward about how to get started, so I smiled sweetly and undressed him right there in the living room." Ella looked thoughtful for a moment, either savoring the thought or planning something.

"Let's get together and talk about how we want to spend our time here. Personally, I want to experience Jack a few more times. Maybe see how well Anne has been training that cock, and I'm guessing you would like to do Anne's ass a few more times, right?"

"Well, not just her ass, but yeah, why waste the opportunity. We're here for a few days in the sun and we all want to play. At least I assume Anne and Jack are still thinking along the same lines after last night. Maybe we should have a little strategy session just to make sure we're all on the same page. You know, so you and I don't become actual cougars."

"Yes good idea, I'll go see if they're available now." Ella padded off across the patio toward the villa. Her barely concealed ass quivered as she walked and my boner grew back quickly.

Ella had figured out that Jack was hesitant about initiating because he and Anne had been playing around with dominant-submissive roles. Anne was the naturally dominant sex partner and Jack was being encouraged to accept being submissive. But I thought Anne was more than a little curious about being on the receiving end of sexual domination. She liked being forced, but only when she wanted to be forced; only when she controlled the outcome. Maybe she'd like to know what it felt like when someone else decided how and when she came.

Sitting around the outdoor pool, Ella asked Anne and Jack what they thought about taking advantage of the next few days to indulge in some exploration with one another. I thought Ella looked relatively innocent as she outlined the concept. She said she wasn't especially attached to the idea but it sounded like fun to her. For the next few days, she explained, we would all meet back here at the villa for afternoon sex.

"Yes, sex! Anything we want, any combination we want. The only guideline is that we all have to agree on everything anyone does." Ella scanned the rest of us. "Can I have three smiling faces as a vote of confidence, if I haven't already shocked everyone into silence?"

Anne laughed and broke the awkwardness. "What would we be doing that David and I didn't already do last night?" She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. "I'm sure I haven't had that much sex since Jack and I first got together."

"And why is that?" Ella jumped in. "Because it's all new and exciting! That doesn't mean sex with our partners is old or boring, it just points out that engaging in novel sex with someone you trust can be surprisingly rewarding. All I'm saying is that we might like to explore some tendencies that we are curious about, but might not have considered suitable to act on before."

Anne looked thoughtful, Jack looked hopeful. I looked at Anne's tits, barely held in by the skimpy bra top she was wearing. Her nipples were threatening to tear holes through the fabric.

"What do you have in mind," Jack wondered.

"Well, I got the impression that Anne might like to try being on the receiving end of some sexual dominance instead of always having to be the one in charge," Ella responded.

Jack and Anne looked startled, but very interested in where the conversation was going.

"So you two obviously talked about what happened last night." Anne said. "Did you tell her about what we did?" Anne looked directly at me. Her voice betrayed her incredulity that I would talk about the intimate details of our night to anyone else, even though she knew Ella was not just anyone else.

"Yeah, we talk about everything," I replied. "Let's try to keep everything we do above board, Ok? Frankly, talking about it makes me hornier." I watched Anne for a reaction. She smiled as the idea sunk in. She glanced at Jack, and then continued.

"We have never really discussed how sex was developing between us," she admitted. We just followed our instincts and I came out on top." Anne grinned and slipped her hand between Jack's legs, resting it on the inside of his bare thigh.

"It has been an exciting change in direction for us," Jack said. "Are you saying that we should indulge ourselves in more role-playing?" Jack sounded optimistic. "I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of whatever diversion Ella can think up," Jack smiled. Ella smiled back.

"I can be very diverting Jack. Maybe we'll see what tricks you can learn while we're here." Ella smiled the way she does when she anticipates exerting her authority on the relatively naïve. That slow, seductive, knowing expression that promises more pleasure than the average guy could anticipate. Jack tried to cross his legs but Anne's hand stopped him, so the sudden tent in the front of his shorts was apparent to everyone.

"Let's be transparent then, shall we," Anne smiled seductively and held Jacks' hands away from his crotch, effectively displaying his boner. Interestingly, Jack acquiesced easily to being exhibited.

Long story short, that afternoon we talked about what we'd like to try. In pairs, as couples, together or just alone performing for the group. I wanted to watch Anne strip. I had entertained that boner-inducing image since I had known her. And now all I had to do was ask. She could say no, but something told me the slut in her needed some attention.

"Personally Jack," Ella leaned forward and held Jack's gaze. "I want to introduce you to the fun-filled world of having me run your sex life for a couple of hours. I think you have already had some experience with being directed," she glanced quickly at Anne, "and David can assure you that it's worth the effort not to resist." Ella smiled her evil little grin and Jack swallowed hard. His erection threatened to tear through the thin rayon of his shorts.

"So Ok," Anne stated, resolute in her tone and speaking for both Jack and herself. "Should we throw our lurid suggestions into a hat and pull ideas out one after another till our fantasies are all played out? Or is that too strange?"

"Let's draw straws," I suggested. "The one with the long straw gets to choose first, then we'll do the same for tomorrow and so on until we have all had a fantasy fulfilled, or the time runs out on the villa."

I won the first draw. Anne consented to strip for me. Well, for us really. Part of my fantasy was to be in the audience and watch Anne take off her clothes slowly and suggestively with maybe a lap dance at the end. So I needed Ella and Jack as audience members. Ella volunteered to make sure Jack and I paid attention to the show. For Ella, that meant Jack and I would be naked with our hands tied behind us so we wouldn't be as inclined to interfere with the show by grabbing Anne's ass, or detract from her performance by playing with our boners.

"You'll be able to tell if your strip act is working by the length of their cocks," Ella teased. "I will make sure they are both naked and on display for the occasion," Ella purred, in that low alto voice that always sounded like she just woke up horny from a nap. "That's if everyone agrees of course. Or more to the point, if you and Jack agree to me directing the boys." Ella arched her eyebrow and smiled at Anne. "David already agrees." I smiled complacently.

"Think of it this way," Ella laughed. "You get to make them both hard at the same time. How empowering is that?" Anne laughed, and I knew she was imagining that scene in her mind.

Of course Jack and I had no objection. We would be willing audience participants directed by Ella. But I really wanted to hear what Anne thought about the plan so far. Just seeing her this morning after last night gave me a hard-on again. I could already picture that ass on display, bumping and grinding to music.

Anne surprised me by standing up, turning her back to me and shaking her gorgeous ass in my face, stripper style. Even Jack raised his eyebrows at his wife's lewd behaviour. Anne arched her back and parked her barely covered ass about a foot away from my face for a minute, then straightened. My cock was already straight and Jack's boner advertised his enthusiastic endorsement of the idea.

"I like the mental image of naked men with hard-ons salivating over the sight of me displaying myself," Anne confessed. "So I'm in, for this fantasy anyway."

"Ok, let's meet back here this afternoon, about two-ish?" Ella suggested, taking charge of the activity, as she was inclined to do. "Boys, don't worry about what to wear. I'll take care of that decision. Just show up here by the pool. Anne will be making her entrance once the audience is seated, isn't that right Anne?"

"Ooh, yes ma'm," Anne joked. "I feel like a paid stripper already. Do I get money tucked into my g-string while I dance?" her eyes twinkled. She was clearly looking forward to impersonating a stripper: slutty, provocative, shameless, a whore in heels. Just listening to her stiffened my cock.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers