MFM Erotic Massage

Story Info
MFM first 4 hands massage.
1.6k words
4.43
16.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has always had an interest in massage and was very good at it. Not long ago he enrolled into an extensive masseur course to advance his skills and went as far set up a room in the house to take on clients. He got quite a following quickly. It was his thing and as a side hustle it was bringing in extra money coming and it seemed to satisfy his desire for female form and touch.

His reputation spread and before long he was taking on training another masseur who wanted to learn from him. The trainee was interested in a number of techniques and indicated to my hubby he was hoping to practice and develop four hand massage theory and practice. I met the trainee and he seemed lovely and we instantly connected. After a great chat which him and my husband I somehow had agreed that together they could give me a four hand massage. I had a long relationship with my husband and trusted him within his practices so I felt good and somewhat excited for them to work on me. It helped that he was a stunning guy, tall, dark and easy to get along with.. super handsome!

When the time arrived a few days later my husband and handsome masseur asked me to enter the room and get ready. In the room I stripped down and got under the small drape and relaxed while waiting for them. I remember laying there naked under the drape thinking to myself that this was brave and fucking exciting. I knew my husband preferred fully naked and draped his clients. So nude it was and I felt naughty and was getting horny. They entered the room and the massage started out normal. I know my husband has wanted to try this type of thing for a while and I was aware he was horny too.

As it began both sets of hands worked in unison and like they had been doing this for years. They both had their shirts off and tight shorts which left me thinking that this could get a little more sensual. Maybe it was the plan?

I was nervous with the new guy there and being naked in front of him. I am always nervous when trying out a new things, but was comfortable that my husband was taking part and controlling.

As my husband and trainee start to work on my upper legs the drape was removed completely. After it was removed, I remember laying there naked with four great pairs of hands on me and how horny it was making me feel.. I felt so sexy and ready to embrace what was planned or about to play out. My husband's dick was growing and his tight shorts couldn't hide it. I was too shy and almost scared to look at the trainee's shorts but I had to. If he was hard I wanted to see it. I was starting to get seriously nervous and horny. I was slightly spreading my legs to give them both a full view of my pussy and I was beginning to feel the wet. I wanted them both to see I was getting wet. They slowly spread the oil all over my body and every movement got closer and closer to my ass and pussy.

They continue to work my legs and upper thighs with an occasional pass by mad ass hole and pussy. As they reach under my leg to wrap and massage my thigh muscles, they each brush close to my pussy and I felt both of them rubbing their crouch on my arms in the same action.

Now I am really dripping and thinking this was definitely building into more. They slowly moved their bodies forward to work on my upper thigh and hips. As they did this I felt a cocks rub on both my hands. So, I reach for my husband crotch to give him a slight touch and acknowledgment of his brilliant chubby cock. My other hand moves it's pinky to establish contact and comfort. Oh my god I think to myself as I push the limit. I just touched his cock I thought to myself. He pushed back against my hand in approval. Never have I had two dicks at once I was thinking. My husband continued to rub his now hard cock on my hand and even took the moment to slide it out of his boxers. Before I know it I have my hand around it while still fully enjoying the hands wondering over my ass and closer to my pussy. With a instinctive action as the trainee rubbing his cock on my hand I slid him out of his boxers as well. My husband encourages by saying "that's it hun" with one in each hand I am slowly playing with them knowing this was going to be memorable. Truly loving this four hand massage and two meaty dicks it each hand, I felt so sexy!

They have moved to massaging my glutes and my close on my outer labia. I was oiled and covered entirely by this stage. The four strong hands running over my pussy and body had me so excited and two cocks was wild. Such a sexy experience! I then found hands sliding down the crack of my ass and all the way down to my lips. I desired to have my ass and pussy filled with their warm hard cocks. They were getting closer and closer to sliding in my holes and every passing hand had me on edge and the anticipation had me quivering. I had them both at full attention, hard cocks and oiled up now as well. I spread my legs a little and they were now just entering my holes with each pass of their hands.

I was dripping and I at the point of no return with pulling both their cocks hard and faster. I then to rolled over on my back to get better access to these glorious men. They move on to my upper body and before long they are working my hips and lower abdomen and my soaking wet pussy again. They run their hands alternately down my pubic area sliding over my oiled hard clit and warm wet pussy. I was dripping now on their hands and wanting to take a cock in my mouth, even both! The trainees cock was absolutely stunning, dark, smooth, and huge. My husband moved up to my end of the table with his cock ready to be devoured. I turn to suck him while still working the other cock with my hand. My hubby moans with deep enjoyment as I take him in my mouth.

Then the masseur slid his hand down my pussy and I felt fingers enter me, then my husbands hand followed his down. Four hands embracing my pussy, one cock in my mouth and the other in my hand.. I was a true hotwife.

My husband then moved down and pulled me by my legs to the end of the table. My pussy is wet and ready for him to slide in. As he spreads my legs and rubs his cock up and down my slit he asked me if I want to suck the trainees cock. I did! I really did! I take one last look at his marvellous cock as I begin to suck it. At the same time my husband entered me. My motion and rhythm of sucking was matched by my husband. I thrust my hips, taking both of the amazing cocks at the same time. I feel like such a horny slut and so lucky. My hubby was feeling pretty happy with himself too as his eyes rolled. The whole experience had him so hot he couldn't hold out any longer and shoots a powerful stream of cum in me and as he pulls out all the way up to my chest, another shot on my stomach and three more shots on my abdomen and the leftovers on my pussy. It just kept coming... I had never seen him cum so hard. And so much. The rest I felt dripping out of my pussy and running down my ass. I was determined to have the trainee cover me now. Before too long he is ready to explode. I continue to work his cock until I feel the first squirt in my mouth... tasting his cum drove me wild. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and point it on my body and as I did this he sprayed a little on my face. He continued to unload 5-6 ejaculations and I was covered in cum.

They both gently clean me up and move on to finish the four hand massage. They masterfully work my hard clit and pussy. The trainee gently working my breasts with one hand and the other sliding in me and my hubby the exact same on the opposite side. I was close and lifted my ass off the massage bench pushing back on their hands working my hungry slit. I thrusted my hips and body. The hand pressure all over my body and covering my pussy was absolutely wild. As I climaxed my body went into an uncontrollable shake and the fingers inside me and on my clit was so overwhelming that I even let out a little squirt myself. After cuming I thought to my self it was the hardest and most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. The after care was cute as we all sighed with exhaustion and relaxation and all smiled as I cuddled my hubby. I would absolutely try another four hand massage in the future I thought to myself. For my first hotwife experience I was left wondering when could be my next.