Mia Ch. 01 - Anna's Proposal

Story Info
This is my first ever attempt at writing a sex story. Enjoy!
1.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Mia, that was amazing!" exclaimed Anna, "you look especially stunning in that last bikini!" I had just finished a 4-hour modelling shoot in a new line of bikinis, over 500 girls had applied to model them, and I was one of the lucky 5 chosen to be the actual model, this was in no small part due to my agent Anna's experience in the industry. She was expensive as an agent but if she kept getting shoots like this one then she was worth every penny!

"Thanks Anna, they are so comfortable, and they make my tits look amazing!" I replied.

"They sure do" Anna said, "Can we have a chat in my office?"

As we arrived at Anna's office, she logged onto her computer and seemed to search for something in particular. "So, Mia, your confidence has really grown over the last few months!"

"Thanks Anna, I can't believe that only a couple of months ago, I was nervous about wearing a bikini on a shoot. The other day, I forgot I was wearing one and walked all the way home in just my bikini!" I replied.

"Well, its that confidence that I wanted to talk to you about. I also recommend girls to a company called Girls Unclothed and I was wondering whether you would be interested in modelling for them?" As she said this, Anna turned her laptop to face Mia with an advert for models on it.

"I'm not sure" replied Mia, "It seems like a really big decision."

"It is a big decision which is why I don't expect you to decide today. Even if you do decide to work for Girls Unclothed you can still do your normal modelling work and you can choose how far you want to go." Anna said reassuringly, "With Girls Unclothed there are many options such as modelling lingerie, naked photoshoots or sucking cock and being fucked on camera. No images will be released unless you say so and there is never any pressure to do anything you are not comfortable with."

"Why me?" I asked, "You represent so many girls."

"Your confidence has grown so much over the past few months, and you can't deny that you have a great body. And besides, doing a lingerie shoot is at least double what you make now and being fucked on camera will make my fees seem like a drop in the ocean!" Responded Anna gesturing to the full-length mirror in the corner of her office. I looked in the mirror. I was still wearing the skimpy bikini I had been modelling which was showing off my firm 36C tits and round ass. "Just look at yourself, have you never thought about how many men have probably wanked off over your bikini pics?" she asked abruptly. I looked shocked, it had never occurred to me that I might be some guys fuck fantasy doing bikini modelling. I was certainly never going to give up bikini modelling so why not go a step further and wear some lingerie on camera?

"I'll think about it." I promised.

"Great!" replied Anna, "Like I said there is no pressure if you don't want to work for Girls Unclothed then you can continue doing what you currently do."

As I returned to the locker room, I couldn't help but feel slightly excited by the idea of modelling for Girls Unclothed. After all, I did have a great body and if the money was half as good as Anna said it was then it was surely worth it? I opened my locker to get my clothes out as I was still wearing the bikini from the final shoot. I took the bikini off and admired my body in the full-length mirror that ran down one of the walls. The more I thought about it, the fewer reasons I found to not go ahead with agreeing to work for Girls Unclothed. I pulled my panties and bra out of the locker and then stuffed them into my bag. I put on my leggings and admired the obvious camel toe that was poking out my leggings. I pulled on my top and was disappointed with the result, sure my tits were more obvious, but they weren't as obvious as I had hoped, you could just about see my nipples poking through the fabric, next time I would have to wear a tighter top to my modelling session. I took the top off and shoved that into my bag on top of my bra and panties. I put my coat over my bare chest and left the modelling studio.

As I approached the door to the flat I share with my boyfriend Jake, I paused. How was I even going to begin to talk to him about what Anna had suggested? How would he react? Would he want to be with me still if I agreed? Pushing all my fears to the back of my mind, I opened the door as Jake came out of the kitchen. "Hey baby, long session?" He asked.

"No just took the long way home, had some things to think about." I replied.

"Anything I can help with?" Jake asked.

"No, at least not right now" I said.

"Ok if you need anything then just let me know." Jake offered.

"Well, there is one thing you could do..." I said suggestively, unzipping my coat revealing my naked chest. Without saying a word, Jake walked over to me and took my coat off all the way leaving me fully naked from the waist up and kissed me passionately on the lips. As he did this, I pulled his pants down revealing his already erect penis and started to suck on his balls and lick his shaft. He moaned as I took his full 6 inches in my mouth and started to suck on it. As I felt him start to climax, I stopped and took off my leggings revealing that I was not wearing panties. I laid down on the sofa and spread my legs inviting him to enter me. He made eye contact with me, and I felt him enter my pussy and start to fuck me with no mercy. It wasn't long before he came filling me up with his cum but still, he did not stop fucking me. The whole time he kept his eye contact and very soon I orgasmed. Jake pulled out of my pussy and started stroking his cock and looking down at my fully naked body. Within seconds of pulling out he came again and ropes of hot sticky cum covered my chest and face. I smiled as I licked as much of the cum off my face as I could.

"Feeling better?" Jake asked as he tucked his cock back into his pants.

"Much." I replied breathlessly.

The next morning, I woke up on the sofa still naked and covered in dried cum from last nights antics. "Morning sleepyhead" Jake said as he kissed me on the forehead.

"Morning" I replied sleepily.

"I've packed your bag for today" he said smiling. I groaned realising that the weekend was over, and I had to go to work. Worse was seeing Matt, my creepy forty-something manager, who was known for asking female staff members into his office and then proceeding to try it on with them.

I rolled off the sofa and walked to the bathroom as I turned on the shower and started to wash off last nights cum, I started to think about Anna's proposal again. Surely it couldn't be too bad and if I made enough money I could quit my job and never have to see Matt again. As I turned off the shower and walked into the bedroom, I pulled a bra out of my drawer and put it on, immediately missing the feeling of my tits bouncing freely. They had not been in a proper bra since I put on the bikini for the shoot almost 15 hours ago. I pulled on the matching panties and then got the rest of my work uniform out. I pulled it on and then went to the kitchen to get my breakfast before I left.