Mia's California Adventure

Story Info
Mia went to California for an adventure, she found more.
4.3k words
4.39
4.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia put her stuff for her Sunday school lesson in her bag and made her way to the church to teach the kids. She has been feeling off lately but doesn't know what is wrong with her. She just feels like something is missing from her life. She went from high school to a community college then straight to her current job. She hasn't traveled much because her dad pastors a Baptist church, and it is hard to get away from the church to take a vacation. She has been playing with the idea to take a trip to California and the West Coast by herself. She has been wanting to go out West since she was a little girl and was taught about Yellowstone in elementary school. But that hasn't been planned yet so she continues to go to work and church just dreaming of the ultimate vacation.

Mia went through the routine of Sunday school and church. Her family went out to eat with a family they always eat with on Sunday afternoons. The same old routine. When she got back home she began her research for flights, Airbnbs, hotels, rental cars and other activities she could do while in California. She found a flight for the day after her 25th birthday to LAX and she would be staying for two weeks. She booked a room at a house because it was the cheapest and it seemed like the safest option since she was going by herself. She was going to be staying with a girl her age, BreAnna but everyone called her Bre, and from what it appeared she had a roommate who was a girl too. The dates of her trip were lining up with the dates that her roommate was going to be gone on a European trip with her boyfriend so they decided to rent out her room so there would be someone there while it was empty.

The days leading up to her trip she corresponded with Bre and got recommendations on things to do while she was there and the best places to eat. She told Mia to bring a fancy dress for one night so she could take her to a high profile restaurant where she was bound to see a celebrity or two. Mia couldn't contain her excitement for her trip. Bre even suggested she bring a few naughty outfits to go to clubs while she was there so she could get the full LA experience of night club hopping. Mia didn't have the heart to tell her that she had never done that before.

The weeks passed slowly but finally the day came and it was time for her birthday present to herself: her dream trip. Her parents drove her to the airport and lectured her all the way there on safety and not talking to anybody suspicious. She entertained them because she knew they were worried about her. She told them that she would be careful and stay safe and not to worry.

They arrived at the airport and said their goodbyes and told her they would be there to pick her up, for her to have a great trip, and to call them everyday and let them know she was safe and having a good time. She agreed to everything because she wanted to get going on her adventure. She checked in at baggage claim and went through security with no problem. She found her gate quickly and they were already boarding the first round of people in wheelchairs and parents with small children. It was finally time for her to board and she found her seat and settled in for the flight from North Carolina to Sunny California.

5 hours later...

Mia looked out the window as the pilot called over the intercom that they were getting ready to land in Sunny Los Angeles and that the temperature was 85 degrees. She saw the ocean and the mountains and the LA city skyline. She couldn't contain her excitement as the pilot landed the plane. She got off the plane and went to baggage claim and quickly found her bag and went to see about her car rental. The car that she was supposed to rent was under maintenance and they upgraded her for free to a Dodge Charger convertible.

She found the car and typed in the address to the mall because she had to make a few purchases before she went to her room. She found a store named Style and she bought a few cocktail dresses that complemented her figure and skin tone. She stopped at an adult store too because she decided she needed something to play with at night while she was there since she couldn't at home. When she made her purchases she typed in the address Bre gave her and headed to her home for the next two weeks.

She pulled in and her mouth dropped. She had only seen the room that she was staying in but hadn't seen the outside of the home. It was brick painted white with black trim and there was a huge glass wall in the front looking into the living area and kitchen. She knew she had to have a code to enter but she wasn't expecting this. She got out and retrieved her bags and shopping bags. When she reached the front door it swung open and revealed a woman that was 5' 9" tall with long blonde hair and tan skin. She was the definition of a California girl.

"Mia?" asked the blonde goddess. "That's me, you must be Bre?" She laughed, "In the flesh, come on in and we will get you settled in the room and we can have a drink and get to know each other"

They went through the living room and dining area to the bedrooms and went into the room on the left. It has a Queen bed made up beautifully and Bre has put little chocolates on the pillow.

"This is breathtaking!" Mia exclaimed.

"Thanks, the chocolates were Ally's idea she said it would make it more five star."

Mia took in the room for a couple of more minutes and then started unpacking. Bre helped by taking her shopping bags and starting to unpack those.

She pulled out the cocktail dresses first and saw what Mia's style was. "These are beautiful Mia! Where did you find these?"

"I got them at the mall at the store Style. There were some beautiful dresses there. I did not have many dresses like that at home so I decided to splurge when I got out here."

Bre hung up my dresses and moved to pick up the other bag. Mia jumped her to get to it. "Oh you don't need to unpack that, it's just some essentials that I need and decided to get out here instead of packing them in my suitcase." But her effort was too late because Bre has already seen what was inside, a 7 inch black dildo, a bullet vibrator and lube.

"Ooo someone wants to get some action don't they?" Bre teased. Mia turned bright red and stammered, "No I... just wanted to..." She couldn't think of an excuse good enough to get her out of this awkward situation. Then Bre spoke up, "I'm just kidding with you Mia. I have some toys in my room that would make these look like saints. Maybe I'll show them to you while you're here."

Bre left the room so Mia could finish unpacking and put away her new purchases. She went out into the living room to find her lost in thought with a glass of wine in her hand and another one on the table. "Here you chica, I hope you like red because that's all I have right now."

"I've never had wine before to be honest. I grew up in a Baptist household with a father that is a preacher. We were never allowed to drink alcohol and I still haven't. I guess it's out of habit that I've never tried it."

"Okay you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable. I just hope you don't mind me having as glass once in a while."

"No I don't have a problem with it, it is my parents that do. Jesus drank wine so I don't see why I can't." I said as I picked up the wine glass. Mia could taste the fruity flavor of the wine but there was a bitter taste too and she didn't know how she felt about it yet.

"What do you think?" asked Bre.

"It's good but there is a bitter taste that I'm not sure about."

"It's supposed to be that way. White wine has a more fruity taste. I prefer red to white because it pairs better with red meat like steaks and burgers. If I have fish or chicken though I like to have white. If you're interested, we can take that convertible up the coast for a couple of days and drive to Napa Valley. It is about six and a half hours from here. We can go on Friday after I get off work and we can drive up for the weekend. What do you say?"

"That sounds great! I was wanting to drive the coast and see the Pacific ocean in all its glory."

Mia and Bre talked about their trip for an hour or two and sipped their wine. Bre suggested they go to a diner for supper because Mia had a busy day with traveling and was probably tired. She suggested a diner that was decorated as it was in the 50's and the waitresses wore poodle skirts to keep the vibe alive there. She said that they have the best burgers and milkshakes there. Mia was hooked when she said milkshakes.

They drove to the Hoppin' Blues and it sure was "hoppin'." There was a jukebox with 50s music playing and the waitress had on white button down shirts tucked into pink poodle skirts with white shoes and white ankle socks. Their hair was in a ponytail with a curl on their forehead and natural makeup with pink lipstick. A waitress came to the table and said that her name was Annabelle and she took the drink and food order. Bre ordered for the both of them: a hamburger, fries and a strawberry shortcake milkshake. When Annabelle brought their food and milkshake they dug in and Mia swore it was the best meal she has ever had.

They finished and drove around with Bre pointing out different sights that tourists do not usually see. They spent every free minute together sightseeing and when Bre was at work Mia went to the beach to tan. They started a little routine those first few days: They would eat breakfast and lunch separately and then meet up at the house to spend their evenings together. They went to the high profile restaurant that Bre suggested and they saw Jennifer Anniston and George Clooney and his wife, Amal. They went to a nightclub one night too. Mia loved getting dressed up and fixing her hair and makeup.

Bre and Mia were becoming inseparable and best friends. Friday came and Bre took off work so they could spend as much time in Napa Valley as possible over the weekend. They loaded up the car and headed up the coast to Napa Valley. They were four hours into their trip when Bre brought up a subject that she had been wondering about and said, "I haven't heard anything about a special someone in North Carolina. Someone as beautiful as yourself has to have many suitors back home."

Mia sighed, "Sadly no there is no one. Everyone is so afraid of 'the preacher's daughter' that no one takes time to get to know me or they just want in with my dad."

"Mia that is terrible! How can people not want to get to know you? You are an amazing person and have become a best friend to me."

Mia had tears in her eyes and Bre told her to pull over so they would be safe. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." Bre said as she pulled her new best friend into a hug.

"These are happy tears, no one has ever been so nice to me before and genuinely mean it like you do. I can be myself around you and not feel like I am being judged for everything I do. Everyone judges us at home and thinks we should never do wrong."

Bre listened to Mia as she explained her tears to her, and she asked Mia the question that she had wanted to since she saw her at the front door. "Mia, I have a question and I really do not want it to affect our friendship because I adore you so much but here it is how do you view homosexuality?"

Mia was quiet for what seemed like hours but in reality it was a few seconds. "Well in my religion, it is considered a sin and that is how I was taught. However, if that is how someone wants to live then I am in no place to judge them. God loves them the same as He loves me. Why do you want to know?"

"Mia, I am a lesbian and I am attracted to you. These past few days I have seen a girl so confident that I do not know how anyone can judge her. She is beautiful. She is kind. She is someone I can see myself with. She is someone that I want to be with. The only thing that I do not know is if she feels the same way about me."

To say Mia was shocked would be an understatement. She stared at Bre and said nothing. She looked into her friend's eyes and saw that she was telling her the truth. Mia did something that she never thought she would. She leaned over and kissed a girl. Mia kissed Bre. On the lips. They kissed for a few minutes before they came up for air.

"Wow," Mia said as she went back in for more. They kissed and came up for air for a while and then they stopped when things started to get heated.

"Bre I did not know it could be like that. I have kissed boys but they did not compare to you."

"I'm glad you liked it because there is more to where that came from. However, we need to get back on the road if we want to get to the winery in time for dinner."

Mia pulled back onto the highway and they held hands for the rest of the drive and talked about anything and everything.

They arrived at the winery and checked into their room. They walked in and there was a king bed in the middle of the room. Their luggage was sent up along with a schedule of the activities they could participate in. Dinner was in 45 minutes and they had to get ready. After they took their showers and put on their makeup and fixed their hair. Mia went into the bathroom to put on her cocktail dress that she thought was the most breathtaking of the ones she bought. It came to her mid thigh and form fitting. It was an emerald green color strapless and she paired it with black heels and emerald jewelry. She walked out to find Bre in a navy blue chiffon dress that went to the floor and it had an open back. It brought out her stunning blue eyes. They stared at each other and then Bre cleared her throat.

"Okay well we need to get going or we won't get there because you look stunning."

Mia blushed at her words and she got her clutch and they went to the dining hall. Mia told Bre that she was the most beautiful person there and that she was lucky to be there with her. They ate dinner and had the most exquisite wine to pair with the steak and salad. They ate dessert on the patio and walked around for a little bit.

"It's getting late, how about we turn in for the night? We have time tomorrow to explore the winery" Bre said.

"That sounds wonderful to me"

They arrived back in their room and Bre handed Mia a present. "I got this for you yesterday, I saw it and thought you would like it. Now considering our new relationship I would love to see you in it." Mia pulled out a whitesilk nightgown that would land just below her ass.

"Oh Bre this is beautiful but I can't accept this. It's too much."

"Please take it, I want you to have something special and can always look back at and remember the night we first made love."

Mia blushed and went into the bathroom with her new gift. As she was changing, she looked at her body in the mirror. She was average height 5'7" and slim with breasts that match her body shape. Her waist tapers into her hips perfectly and into her long legs. She looked and was grateful that she trimmed her pubic hair before she left. She looked further down and saw that her labia was puffy from her arousal. She pulled back her outer lips and saw her hooded clit glistening. She was excited for what was to come. She had never been with anyone before tonight and she could not wait to make love for the first time with someone she loved. Mia loves Bre even though she's only known her for less than a week. Bre has been more kind and loving to her than anyone back home has ever been.

She slipped on the silk nightgown, turned out the bathroom light and went into the bedroom.

What she found was candles and rose petals everywhere. In the middle of the room was Bre with a black silk nightgown just like her white one.

Mia's eyes brimmed with tears as she looked around. She looked at the woman who had shown her so much love and she went to Bre and kissed her hard on the lips and whispered, "Thank you so much for this. I love you."

Bre pulled back and looked at Mia with tears in her eyes, "What?"

"I love you"

"Say it again," Bre smirked.

"I. Love. You." Mia grinned as she said those words with emphasis.

"I love you too Mia. I know this is extremely fast but I've known from the day we met."

"I knew something was different about you but when you told me what you did on the road and I kissed you, I knew then that I wanted to spend my life making you the happiest woman in the world."

Bre kissed Mia with such passion that they were both crying by the time it was over.

"We need to stop crying so we can get to loving each other," Mia said.

"There will be plenty of time for love making. I want to savor you sweet mouth." Bre kissed Mia again and ran her fingers up and down Mia's back. Bre moved down Mia's neck peppering it with kisses. She moved them to the bed and laid Mia down and crawled on top of her. She continued with an assault of kisses. Mia was whimpering. She felt so much love in Bre's kisses that she wished this would last forever, but her pussy and breasts weren't having any part in waiting. Her nipples threatened to poke a hole in the nightgown if they did not get some attention soon. Bre kisses her chest and onto the swells of Mia's breasts. She took a strap and pulled it down and revealed Mia's pink areola and hard red nipple. She kissed around the areola softly until Mia was begging.

"Bre"

"Yes," Bre said between kisses and continued and did the same thing to Mia's other breast. By the time she was done teasing Mia was groaning.

"Oh my God BreAnna! Please suck me!"

"What do you want sucked? Right here?" Bre sucked the swell of Mia's breast.

"Lower"

"Here?" She moved a little lower getting closer to her areola.

"Please suck my nipple!"

"There we go." Then Bre pulled Mia's nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Mia arched her back and came so hard that she saw stars.

Mia flopped back down on the bed and looked at Bre in disbelief. "What did you just do to me?"

"That my dear was the first orgasm of many of the night for you."

"That was so wonderful. I now know why this is saved for someone you love. It is beautiful and I would not have wanted to share it with anyone else besides you."

"I have not shown you all of my skills yet. If you thought that was good, you should see what I can do to your pussy."

With that, she crawled between Mia's legs and pushed them back to reveal her lover's gorgeous wet pussy. She started at Mia's feet and started kissing up to her ankle. Then to her calf, the back of her knee. She kissed her inner thigh and came closer to her prize but she bypassed her lover's gorgeous asset and moved to the other leg. Mia groaned when she realized that Bre missed her pussy and was teasing her again. Bre got back to Mia's pussy and inhaled the sweet aroma of her beautiful girl's arousal. Then she had her first taste and Bre just about came from tasting Mia's sweetness for the first time. Mia moaned as she felt Bre's tongue on her slit. Bre licked Mia's slit and probed deeper into her pussy to get some more sweet nectar directly from the source. She moved her tongue up further and found Mia's swollen clit that has long ago emerged from under its hood. She found her clit and sucked it into her mouth and ran her tongue across it. Mia screamed with pleasure for Bre to never stop. Mia grabbed Bre's head and pushed her into her sopping pussy. While Bre's tongue was occupied, her fingers probed Mia's opening and slipped in. As she sucked her lover's clit, she curled her fingers and found Mia's g-spot. Mia lurched off the bed screaming as Bre caressed the sweet spot. Mia screamed, "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!!" She thrashed around for what seemed like five minutes with her thighs clamped around Bre's head. Bre just continued sucking and slurping up the delectable juices from her lover. Finally Mia couldn't take anymore and pushed Bre's head away from her sensitive clit.

12