Mia's Service Pt. 05 - A Flashback

Story Info
Princess Liana is spanked by her attendant Lucy.
4.8k words
4.86
7.3k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moogle41
Moogle41
20 Followers

[For anyone following along with the series, this one is jumping back to before the first entry.]

Princess Liana undid the final button of her silk blouse and reached down, crossing her arms to pull it up and over her head. She felt the soft brush of her long red hair against her naked skin as it fell back into place. The air was cold in the stone chamber where she stood and she shivered as she folded the blouse and placed it on the shelf beside her, before reaching back to undo the tie of cotton her bra.

The dungeon cell was filled with a cool light that shone from a series of runes carved into the grey stone walls. In the centre there was a sturdy wooden table, the top angled slightly and leather cuffs fitted to it, ready to restrain the princess. Liana's attendant Lucy stood beside it, her sleeves rolled back and her long feline tail swinging slowly from side to side. She watched Liana undress with a steady glare, her ears perked up and her amber eyes fixed on the princess.

Placing her bra on the shelf Liana unbuckled her belt and slid her skirt down over her hips, feeling a little flush of excitement as she met Lucy's stern gaze. She thought for a moment of the guards they had passed on the way down into the dungeons. They would never imagine it was the princess who would be stripping down to be punished. She folded the skirt, placed it on the shelf, then bent forwards to undo the ties of her socks. One by one she pulled them down over her calves and slipped them off, feeling the cold stone of the cell floor on her bare feet. Finally she stood, facing her attendant, and reached down to undo the ties of her cotton panties. Lucy's voice stopped her, the beastkin's tone clipped and commanding.

"You will keep those on."

Liana felt another rush of excitement at the order, such a thrilling difference from their usual roles. She obeyed, moving her fingers away from the delicate knots and standing straight. She spoke in a small voice, trying to make herself sound nervous.

"Yes Ma'am."

There was a long moment of silence. Lucy slowly ran her eyes over Liana as she stood, almost naked, in the cold dungeon cell. The princess could feel her heartbeat rising in anticipation and her bare nipples hardening, not only because of the cold air. Lucy broke the silence with another command.

"Come here and bend over the table."

Liana obeyed. Lucy watched her with her amber eyes as she crossed the stone floor. Stepping forward so that her toes touched the legs of the table, she bent forwards, placing her hands on the smooth wood of the tabletop and sliding slowly down so that her chest pressed against it, arms stretched out in front of her. The gentle slant left her bottom was raised and exposed, but kept her body well supported. She felt the pressure of her weight in her breasts as she shivered, more in excitement than because of the chill.

A moment later she felt the brush of Lucy's fingers against her calf, then the cold touch of leather on her skin as her attendant closed the first cuff around her ankle and pulled it tight. The next cuff was secured in place then Lucy stood. She walked around the table, looking down at the princess with a cold expression. Liana met her gaze, trying to look afraid, enjoying the game they were playing. Lucy gripped her wrist, her long fingers warm against her skin, then she placed a third cuff around it. She buckled it securely before taking the other wrist in her hand and attaching the final cuff.

Liana turned her face away from Lucy, letting herself smile as she enjoyed the sensation of the restraints. She tugged against them softly and they held firm. She thought for a moment of the scandal if she was seen like this, bound and vulnerable. She was glad she had someone like Lucy who she could trust with this desire, and of the spells the beastkin had woven to ensure there was no risk of discovery.

A moment later she felt fingers touch against her cheek, gently guiding her head around to look up. The beastkin girl's severe expression dropped for just a moment as she turned the princess' face towards her. She gave Liana a soft, questioning, look. The princess answered with a small nod and the attendant's expression hardened once again. Stepping back, her tail sweeping out to the side then back to curl around her leg, she spoke, her tone stern.

"Your behaviour of late has been unacceptable. You have failed in your duties. Tell me what happens to those who do not perform their duties correctly Liana."

The princess felt a fresh rush of excitement as Lucy scolded her, making her pulse rise, but she made her voice small and timid as she answered.

"They are punished Ma'am."

The attendant gave a slight nod.

"That is correct. Since you have failed, and because it is quite clear that it is only your own laziness that has led to your failure, you will be punished severely. Do you have anything to say in your defence?"

Liana looked up into Lucy's amber eyes, taking in her steely glare and trying to disguise how much she was enjoying herself.

"No Ma'am. I am sorry for my laziness Ma'am."

The beastkin's expression did not change, though Liana recognised the little excited twitch of her ears and knew she was enjoying the game too.

"It is too late for apologies Liana." Lucy said. "If you are truly sorry then you will behave better in the future."

Her tail swung to the side, as if emphasising her words. She paced around the table, out of Liana's sight. A moment later the princess felt her hand on the small of her back, the soft skin of her palm warm against her. The beastkin continued.

"We will begin with a hand spanking Liana. After you have been properly warmed up you will receive twenty swats with the strap and we will finish with ten strokes of the cane."

Liana felt a little shiver of excitement run up her spine. Lucy's hand settled on her bottom, the soft palm pressing against the bare flesh below the line of her cotton panties, while the other hand pushed her gently down onto the table. The attendant spoke again.

"I hope you will remember this punishment the next time you are tempted to shirk your duties. We will begin now."

The hand on her behind withdrew and she tensed. Lucy did not hesitate. The first slap was firm, Liana pushed her hips forwards against the desk as she felt the sharp sting through the thin cotton of her panties. She took a breath as the pain became a gentle warmth and she straightened her legs, presenting herself. The next blow found her other cheek and again she pushed her hips forwards, tugging gently against her bonds as the pain of the slap faded into the heat in her bottom. The third came more quickly and she flexed as it stung her, enjoying the struggle to stay silent.

She remained quiet as more slaps rang against her. She pushed herself against the desk and tugged softly at her bonds as she flexed under the blows. Each stinging impact fed the heat in her behind, building it up into a steady burn which in turn made the pain of each slap sharper. Lucy delivered the tenth strike and Liana bit back a gasp, arching her back as she endured the sting. There was a pause, then the attendant spoke.

"I believe I was too merciful allowing you to keep your undergarments."

The hand on the princess's back lifted and she heard Lucy step around behind her. With quick fingers the beastkin undid the two ties that held her panties in place and pulled them away, leaving her exposed. As the thin cotton brushed against her she was suddenly very aware of the warmth and moisture between her legs. A moment later she felt the hand on her back once more, and then the other on her now naked bottom. Lucy did not speak, but delivered another firm slap.

The sting was far more intense as the blow rang against her unprotected skin. She flexed and bit her lip, but could not hold back a little squeak at the flare of pain which faded quickly into heat. Another slap rang against her and the sharp impact brought a soft gasp from her mouth as she tugged at her bonds. Lucy did not relent. The next slap was harder and now Liana let out a soft, breathy cry, pushing her hips against the desk as she endured the quick sting and the building heat.

The attendant began to deliver the blows with a steady rhythm and each one brought an answering gasp or squeak from Liana as she wriggled under the punishment. The heat in her bottom was growing into an intense burn, fed by the stinging pain of the slaps. She arched her back and pulled against her bonds, no longer able to control herself as the steady, painful rhythm rang against her flesh. She shivered between blows, gasping for breath and feeling the heat between her legs rise to match the burn in her behind as the exhilarating sensation of the pain and restraint fed her arousal.

The thirtieth slap was harder and it brought a yelp from Liana, making her arch her back, the ankle cuffs preventing her from lifting her leg to shield herself. Lucy slowed the rhythm. Each slap brought a sharp wave of pain. Liana forgot her role in the game and her resistance, she let out a soft cry with each slap, little sounds of pleasure as much as pain. As each stinging surge faded into burning heat she sunk against the table, only to flex once again as she next found her, bringing a further cry from her mouth.

Lucy gave the final slaps in a quick pair, the first a yelp from Liana that became a full throated cry as the second struck hard against her skin, making her pull at her bonds and throw back her head, her deep red hair bouncing upwards with the motion. As her cry faded she flopped against the table, chest heaving. Her bottom burned with a stinging heat. She would have reached back to rub the reddened skin, but the cuffs held her wrists firmly. She tugged at the restraints and let out a moaning sigh as the sting seemed only to grow in intensity.

Lucy's hand on her back drifted slowly upwards, her slender fingers brushing across her naked skin. Liana shivered under the soft touch as her attendant brushed the hair off her shoulders. The burning in her behind was steady, she knew Lucy was teasing her, not providing the massaging touch that would alleviate the burn. The attendant spoke in her stern tone.

"I hope the burn you are feeling is teaching you a lesson Liana."

Her fingers traced back down the princess' back. Liana spoke in a small voice.

"Yes Ma'am. It is Ma'am."

Lucy's hand pressed once again against her back, pushing her down against the desk.

"Good." The attendant's tone was sharp.

A moment after she spoke her hand swung through the air and delivered another slap. The princess let out a squeak of surprise and pain, tugging at her bonds and arching her back as the sharp slap renewed the burning sting. A second brought a yelp from her mouth, but the hand did not withdraw for another. Lucy began to rub her punished behind, and she let out a long sigh of satisfaction as she sank down against the table. She allowed herself to smile as her attendant massaged her, the pressure from the warm hand soothing the heat.

Liana felt utterly relaxed, lying on the cool wood, naked, burning and bound. It was a release from all the troubles of her life. She shuddered softly as Lucy's hand lifted one cheek of her behind and then the other, the soft fingers pushing against her stinging skin. She stretched her legs, feeling the cuffs around her ankles restrain her movement, enjoying the vulnerability and the trust she felt in her attendant. She could feel the moisture and the heat in her pussy more clearly than before.

Lucy's stern voice brought her out of her thoughts as the warm touch withdrew.

"Your punishment is not over yet."

Another pair of quick slaps made Liana flex. They brought a little gasp of protest from her that became a soft moan as Lucy stepped away. She heard the attendant cross the room and knew she was going to the rack on the wall. She could picture each of the implements that hung there. Her heart was beating quickly in anticipation as she listened to the returning footsteps. A moment later she felt the touch of cool leather on her still burning bottom as Lucy placed a thick strap against it. The attendant spoke in a cold, clipped, voice, tapping Liana softly with the strap as she did so.

"You will get twenty swats. I hope they will go some way to improving your attitude. Do you think they will Liana?"

The leather continued to tap slowly against the princess' naked behind as she replied.

"Yes Ma'am. They will."

The strap pulled back further, the next tap was harder, giving a slight sting. Liana braced herself as the heavy leather slapped against her once more and withdrew. Lucy spoke.

"Good."

As soon as the word left had left her mouth she swung the strap. The strike lashed across Liana with a loud crack, making her push her hips forwards and cry out, tugging at the cuffs on her wrists. The pain of the strap was both heavy and sharp, spreading across the whole of her behind. She gasped for breath, feeling her legs shudder as she recovered from the blow. The burn that followed was intense and she let out a low moan as she endured it.

Lucy waited for the sting to sink in, silently counting ten before placing the strap against Liana's bottom once again. The princess tensed as she felt it pull back then cried out as the heavy leather cracked against her, harder this time. Her breath came quickly as the fiery burning left by the sharp wave of pain grew stronger. The intense sensation cleared everything else from her mind, save for the heat between her legs. The third swat found her, bringing an involuntary yelp from her mouth as she bucked under the blow, ankle cuff restraining her leg as she instinctively kicked out. The pain sank down into the fiery sting and she shuddered as she flopped against the table, gasping for breath. Slowly she raised herself, ready for the next exhilarating strike.

The attendant gave her time to recover between each swat, time for the burn in her behind to build. Each strike of the strap made the princess cry out in pain, but her sighs and moans as she sunk back down onto the table were heavy with pleasure. Her bottom was a deep red as Lucy placed the strap against it to line up the tenth swat. This one was harder, it rang against Liana's skin with a resounding crack. The sharp pain brought a long cry from her mouth as she pulled hard against her bonds, arching her back and pushing her hips against the firm wood of the table. The sting subsided into delightful heat that throbbed in her behind and a shuddering moan escaped her as the tension left her body. Her breathing was heavy, pushing her chest against the tabletop. She could feel her arousal, almost as acutely as the stinging pain in her bottom.

The attendant paused. Only the sound of Liana's breathing broke the silence. Lucy placed a hand on her back, running her fingers slowly down her spine. Liana shuddered and lifted herself, hoping for the soothing touch against her burning, reddened skin. The beastkins fingers slid downwards, brushing against the top of her bottom before lifting away. Lucy placed the strap against her once again.

"You have ten swats remaining."

Liana gave a little groan of mock protest, she longed for the soft massaging touch of Lucy's fingers, but the teasing was better, it sent a shiver up her spine. She felt the thick leather tap against her skin and readied herself for the blow to come. Her attendant spoke in her cold, dominant voice.

"These will be more severe, but they are well deserved. Do you not agree Liana?"

The princess shivered again, feeling a little surge of desire at the scolding tone. She could not quite hide her enjoyment as she answered.

"Yes Ma'am. I deserve the punishment."

As she spoke the strap pulled back, and as she finished her reply it swung through the air, striking her hard with a sharp crack. The pain was fierce and she gave a loud cry, flexing her body as it washed over her, igniting the fire in her behind once again. She gasped for breath and then the next swat fell, pushing that breath back out in a yelping cry as she pushed her hips against the desk. She had barely lifted them again when the third swat cracked against her skin forcing a long wavering cry from her. As the sharp pain faded into the burning sting she braced herself for the next blow.

Lucy delivered the swats quickly, making Liana cry out with full voice as the thick leather whipped against her. The princess squirmed and tugged at her bonds. Her breath came in quick ragged gasps between cries of pain and she kicked out with her legs, pulling against the cuffs on her ankles and wrists.

The pain of the swats and the burning heat filled her mind. An almost unbearably intense sensation. She was hardly aware of her cries, or the motion of her body. Only the sharp crack of the strap, the burning sting and the delightful feeling of exhilaration existed for her as she lost herself in the experience.

The final swat lashed against her with full force, releasing a sharp wave of pain. she gave a cry that was almost a scream, long and wavering, fading into a moan as she collapsed against the table, all the tension flowing out of her body. The lasting burn was fiery, her chest heaved as she caught her breath, letting out soft groans as she endured it. Her pussy throbbed and, unthinking, she tried to reach down to relive her desire. The straps held her wrists and she moaned with delighted frustration.

Lucy returned to the rack and replaced the strap on its hook. Liana did not hear her return, she was focing on the delightful sting, her breathing still heavy as she stretched her legs, pulling against the ankle cuffs. She felt her attendants fingers brush against her back, pushing aside her hair once again and she shivered giving a soft sigh. After a moment she heard the beastkin's stern voice.

"Are you learning your lesson Liana?"

As she spoke, Lucy ran her fingers down the princess's spine, hardly touching. Liana shivered as she answered.

"Yes Ma'am. I am."

The soft touch lifted away as it reached her waist. Liana lifted herself a little on her toes, raising up her still burning bottom. She heard Lucy's footsteps, the sound of her replacing the strap on the rack and retrieving another implement then a moment later she felt her touch, delicate fingers brushing gently against her inner thigh, sliding slowly upwards. She let out a sigh. The touch withdrew. A moment later she felt it again on her other thigh, slowly drifting upwards, hardly touching. The attendants fingers came teasingly close to the moist heat between her legs, but they lifted away and Lucy spoke again.

"You will get ten with the cane to finish." The beastkin stepped to the side as she spoke. "Count each stroke and thank me." Liana felt the firm, thin, wood of the cane push against her skin. "Do you understand?"

"I understand Ma'am." As she answered the princess stretched, lifting herself on her toes then settling her weight against the table.

She felt the cane withdraw and she tensed. Her heart was beating quickly in the moment of silence that followed.

The stroke was hard, the cane whistled through the air and drew a line of hot pain across her. A squeak escaped her lips as she arched her back and pushed her hips against the table, enduring the intense sting as it faded into a burning heat. The sensation was sharp, more focused than the strap and delightfully intense. Liana flopped against the table drawing a long shuddering breath as the burn continued, then she remembered she had to thank Lucy. Her voice was breathy as she spoke.

"One, thank you Ma'am."

As soon as she had spoken the cane cut through the air again, cracking against her with a sharp sound. She pulled against her bonds and let out a little gasping cry, her voice wavering as she threw back her head. The pain began to fade as the tension in her body eased.

Moogle41
Moogle41
20 Followers
12