Mia's Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will be the last implement Mia." Her voice was soft, comforting. Mia gazed into her eyes and knew that she should be looking sorry, looking like she regretted her foolish mistake, but she could not, not under the tender touch of the object of her dreams. Liana gave her a soft pat upon the cheek as she withdrew her hand and stood.

"You will receive ten swats with this Mia, and you shall count each one and thank me. Once that is done your punishment will be over. You will be forgiven. Do you understand Mia?" Liana assumed her serious look once more as she spoke, but there was a smile on her face now that she did not entirely conceal.

"I understand Ma'am" Mia replied, gaze still locked on Lianas beautiful eyes, so bright against her flushed cheeks.

With a reassuring smile Liana turned and walked out of Mia's sight once more. This time she did not rest her hand on the girls back. Mia heard her footsteps stop and then felt a light pat from the leather strap as Liana lined up her blow.

"Are you ready for the rest of your punishment Mia?"

Mia paused, anticipation and anxiety building once again, she had never felt a strap like this. She let out a breath to calm her fluttering nerves. "Yes Ma'am" she said in a shaking voice.

Two more soft pats followed, sending a tingle through Mia's still burning behind. Then the strap withdrew, Mia tensed in that moment of silence, heart thudding in her chest. The strap swung in with a whistling crack. Mia let out a full throated cry as she bucked against her restraints. The pain was intense, she gasped for air as she collapsed against the wood, overcome by the fire the now spreading across both cheeks of her bottom. Tears stung her eyes once more. For a moment she could do nothing but endure the fire, bask in its intensity. Then she remembered that she must thank her mistress for that flame. Breathlessly she spoke.

"One, thank you Ma'am"

Again the strap brushed against her, bringing a shudder of anticipation. Again it withdrew and the silence of the room seemed to bear down on Mia. It struck again and Mia screamed as the fire erupted anew. She caught her breath, blinked back tears. She wondered if she could endure another eight of the blows, it was too intense, but with her fear was a longing, a contentment she had rarely known.

"Two, thank you Ma'am"

The third strike, the fourth and the fifth each brought a screaming cry from Mia. Each time she caught her breath, wondering if she would faint from the intensity of the fire, not just in her bottom but between her legs. Each time she managed to thank Liana for the pain, the pleasure. After that fifth strike Liana paused and once more stroked the trembling girl.

"You are very brave Mia. Perhaps we should end your punishment there, would you like that?"

Before Mia could really think she blurted out her answer "No!"

Liana laughed then, a deep laugh that sent a thrill through Mia.

"I did not think so." said Liana. "You really are a good girl Mia. I think we will be friends."

Mia felt herself smiling through her tears which now flowed freely down her face.

"Shall we continue then?"

"Please Ma'am."

Once again the strap tapped against Mia. She gasped slightly in anticipation of the blow to come. The pause seemed very long, and then the strap cracked against her skin and she screamed, a sound of pure pleasure through the fiery pain. As she collapsed back to the wood of the table she groaned in open pleasure, she knew she did not have to restrain herself. Once her breath returned she spoke.

"Six, thank you Ma'am."

The strap brushed against her, withdrew, and snapped back in, ringing against her bright red skin. She cried out, caught her breath and thanked her mistress. The eighth blow followed, tap, withdraw, swat and scream. Mia's breathing was heavy, she moaned between the gasps, but she found the breath to thank the princess for the pain.

"The last two shall come together Mia." Warned Liana.

The strap came to rest against Mia's burning skin, she shuddered, gasping for breath still. The strap tapped her once, and again, then withdrew. Mia held her breath, waited for the burning release. Time seemed to stretch. Liana swung, the leather whistled as it passed through the air and snapped against Mia's waiting bottom. Mia screamed, burning pain filling her, she bucked against her bonds. Before the scream had fully left her, the strap came on again, unrelenting. Mia screamed out the last of the air in her lungs. Her vision blurred by tears of pain and joy she collapsed one final time against the table, feeling the weight of her body in her breasts, feeling the agonising, thrilling burn in her behind. She lay there then, panting, tears flowing, contented smile on her trembling lips. The fire between her legs burned and ached, trying to match the stinging in her rear, which seemed only to grow. She gasped once more. Then she felt a gentle touch against her face. She looked up, into Liana's eyes, saw her comforting smile.

"You did well Mia. Your punishment is over."

Mia's tears flowed then, exulting in the release of racking sobs. Liana knelt and, leaning forward, pressed her face against Mia's, cheek to cheek. She stroked the girls hair as she cried and softly told her it was alright, that all was forgiven. They stayed like that for what seemed an age to Mia. She felt a pure joy, cheek to cheek with Liana, whom she loved. Feeling a burning pleasure. As her sobs subsided Liana stood again, still stroking Mia's hair.

"It was not clumsiness that causes you to break the vase was it Mia?"

Lianas question, spoken in a tender tone, shocked Mia. She looked up at Liana, now with genuine worry on her face.

"No." She admitted after a moment of hesitation.

"You really do enjoy this don't you." Liana answered, no hint of reproach in her voice. "You broke it because you wanted this."

Lianas kind tone reassured Mia and she answered honestly. "Yes, I ... I have dreamt of this."

Liana laughed, a tender, happy, sound. "It was a silly risk Mia, I do not lie when I say my father would have had you flogged, even branded, but I am glad you took it. I really did hate that vase." With that she laughed again, and gestured to Lucy, who still stood in the corner of the chamber. Liana crouched once more and stroked Mia's face as Lucy stepped forward and one by one released the girls bonds.

Once the cuffs were all undone Liana gently guided Mia to her feat. Stepping around the table she opened her arms, offering an embrace. After a moment of hesitation, a moment's disbelief at this dream come to life, Mia stepped forward and fell gratefully into it. They stood there, the nearly naked girl with her glowing red bottom pressed against the red haired princess. After a long moment Liana whispered to Mia.

"I am in need of a bedmaid, perhaps you would like the job."

Mia hesitated for a moment.

"You need not worry." Continued Liana "You will not have to do anything you do not wish, but I would like you to be close to me Mia, I think we will be friends, and maybe more." As she spoke Liana withdrew slightly so she could look into Mia's eyes.

"Yes, I would like that very much" Mia replied.

12