Michael and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers

"Well, of course I am. But you do have to understand, Michael, there is a natural order to these things. And some people just naturally come out on top."

He snorts. "And I suppose you're one of those people?"

"Well, you don't have to say it like that, Michael. But yeah, I suppose I am."

"This is crazy. You're acting like all the stuff we just did here tonight, even the stuff we just did, it was just some kind of . . . game?"

"Precisely! And a pretty damn good one too, you have to admit. Oh, come on, Michael, you said it yourself: you could never tell when I was putting you on. And when I saw what a big head you'd gotten, from all that attention that you yourself admit you hardly deserved—well, let's just say I knew something had to be done to bring you down a notch."

"Nope, not buyin' it. Even you're not that big a bitch."

She snuggles up next to him and tweaks his goatee. "Poor little Michael. Did I hurt your little feelings? I mean, if you think about it, I really did you a favor. When you get to college you're gonna find that real grown-up girls play a hell of a lot rougher than I do. I was just giving you a little foretaste. Look at it this way: you got something out of it, I got something out of it. We both had fun."

She gives him a peck on the lips and gets to her feet, then starts collecting her clothes. "I made myself a bet I: I said that before the night was out, I was gonna make you cum like a horse—and I did. So I win—again—as always."

"You cum-suckin', lousy piece of . . ."

"Now, Michael, play nice. Nobody likes a sore loser. Well, I think I really am ready for bed now. And I'm going to sleep like a baby. And by the way, little brother, cute goatee."

Gina flashes a confident smile as she exits out the French door and heads for her room at the far end of the hall. Once safely inside her door, however, she exhales a huge sigh, tosses her pjs aside, and climbs in the big old comfy bed where she promptly pulls the covers up over her head. And there in the dark, she attempts to still the pounding of her heart by pushing out of her mind the last few hours and everything that happened between her and her brother. She thinks back over the years, to all the fantastical stories she used to hear in this bed when her mom or pop would read to her, tales of brave knights in foreign lands who risked their lives to save the fates of lovely princesses in magical kingdoms that never were; and for a moment at least, she feels as safe and warm as she did when she was a young and innocent.

And as she lay there, recollecting stories and drifting off to dreamland, she hardly notices the door creak open and a lone figure slip inside, tiptoeing so as to make as little sound as possible. But soon she becomes aware of the intruder when he peels back the sheet and climbs onto the bed. The big wooden frame creaks and groans as the young man crawls in and settles next to her. She can feel his heartbeat and sniff his warm manly scent as his hand curls around her.

"Michael, what are you doing here?"

"Like you, I made myself a bet, G. I was just standing there thinking, none of that bullshit made a lick of sense. Then I thought: I bet if I came in here, and did this—"

And with that he plunges several of his fingers deep into her pussy, all the way up to the knuckles. Gina reacts as before, yelping and crying and shaking with feeling as the heat of his touch rockets through her.

"—I could make you do that. Nice try, but you're not gonna get rid of me that easy, Gina."

He snuggles up close to her, pulls her body into his and bends down to nip her tit. Gina groans and buries her face in his chest. "Admit it, sis, you want this as much as I do."

Michael coils his body around her, nudges and licks her neck, fondles her, and then kisses her deeply. This time, Gina kisses him back, just as deeply and passionately. Slowly Michael rolls over on top of her, with Gina clinging to him, surrendering to the swirl of hot emotion his firm young body excites in her. She hisses with delight when he rubs his muscles against her, and presses her own body into the heat of his crotch.

"Yeah, baby, that's it," Michael groans as he feels his sister's exquisite body grinding into his achingly hard dick. She is open to him now, her legs curling up and over his smooth hips, her pussy wide and hungry. Her breaths are short and labored. He draws his throbbing cock across her mons, teasing her sweet steamy depths with the heat of his manhood, and priming her for the hot fuck to come. She croons into his ear.

"Now, Michael. Put it in."

Michael brings his cock to the lips of her crevice and begins to push it in. Though he is intensely turned on, he is slow and deliberate, not wanting to rush the process. He can feel how alive she is, how tingly and warm with anticipation and lust, and he is determined to savor every moment of this. But Gina is in no mood for this slow and patient approach.

"For God's sake, Michael, please. Just do it. Fuck me."

"Easy does it, G. I don't wanna bust too soon."

"Oh, for God's sake!" she groans. And with that she lifts herself up off the bed and impales herself on his long thick shaft. Michael yelps and shudders and comes crashing down on her with a thud.

"Fuckin' shit!" he yells, stiffening as his entire steely rod buries itself in her to the hilt. Gina also screams as a bolt of white-hot electricity rips into her.

"Oh, my God!"

"You OK?" he asks, panting for air.

But instead of answering she glues herself to him, wraps herself around him, and grabs his butt. His cock begins moving inside her, reaming her with long deep thrusts. And though each stroke shakes her with fire and heat, Gina stays with him, begging for everything he can give her.

"Oh, God, yes, Michael. Like that. Fuck me."

"Fuckin' shit," he grunts, spitting and mumbling as their fucking grows rougher and more physical. Already he is lifting his hips completely off the bed and slamming into her, literally pounding her pussy raw. He would like to slow down, pace himself and savor the moment, but his sister will not let him. Like a woman possessed, she is urging him on, begging and cajoling, grasping him to her with feverish gasps, even as she digs her heels hard into his firm round ass. Much too soon, the riptide of orgasm overtakes them both.

Michael comes first, shooting in mid-fuck and pounding her so furiously that he is well into his climax before he fully realizes what is going on. Gina soon follows when she suddenly feels the surge of hot scalding cum filling her vagina.

"Ayiiieeeeee!" she screams as round after round of his seed blows into her. With each successive round her own body convulses, shaking her with such furious energy that she must cling to her brother for support. A flush of pure pleasure fills her from head to toe.

"Oh my, God, Michael, that was incredible," she giggles as the firestorm of fucking finally recedes and he rolls off of her. She looks at her brother lying beside her, breathing heavily, his eyes closed, and his beautiful brown athlete's body streaked with sweat. Only belatedly does she realize she is just as sweaty.

"You'd better go now."

He looks at her. "Now? You want me to go now? Oh, come on, G." He reaches for her, strokes her body, and then leans in to kiss her.

"Oh my God, Michael, are you still horny?"

He grins impishly. "I dunno. Maybe you should check," he says and playfully pulls her hand down to his still fully erect cock.

"You . . . are horny! But how can you be, so soon after?"

"Dammit, G, it's your own fault, rushing us through like that. I like to take things slow and easy, make 'em last."

"Michael, there's no time for that. You really have to go . . ."

But before she can finish her thought, he plugs her mouth with his tongue and pulls her body back into his own. She groans, instantly feeling the heat of desire rising inside her.

"Michael, no, really, we shouldn't . . . but, my God, you do feel good."

"What do you wanna bet it's even hotter the second time around? Come on, sis, let's go for it."

Suddenly he rolls onto his back and begins pulling her over him. Already reeling with a renewed sense of lust, she offers no resistance as he positions her over his lap.

"You know what to do, G. Put it in."

She complies, lifting his cum-slicked fuckrod up and into the lips of her slit, and then slowly guides it into her still sensitive pussy. And though it penetrates her wet cunt with ease, the hot raw feeling it elicits causes her to arch her back and groan loudly.

"Oh my God, Michael. You're torturing me."

He humps his cock into her and grabs her tits, tweaking them. "I can feel you, G, every inch of you. Can you feel me?"

She gasps and nods, even as he begins rocking his hips up into her. Though he is not fucking her hard, she can still feel every thrust, every drive burrowing deep inside her, reaming the hot center of her inner furnace. Every fuck sets off a flutter of sparks inside her, causing her to squirm in exquisite agony.

"Oh fuck yeah, girl. Ride my cock. You feel so damn good."

Michael begins to increase the pace of his fucking and Gina responds, bouncing herself on him, obviously enjoying this position on top of him.

"Oh yes, Michael, like that. I can feel you going so deep. Don't stop."

"Fuck yeah," he grunts, pounding his pud even deeper. Though he is fucking her quite hard now, he is pleasantly surprised to see her keeping pace with him, even leading the way by throwing herself physically on his cock. The image of his beautiful sister like this, sweaty, naked, awash in lust and bouncing on his cock like it was a bucking bronc, is making him crazy. For her part, Gina has surrendered to the deliciousness of her brother's poker and the heat spreading in her loins. Suddenly, though, it feels like the heat in everywhere and it starts to explode in her. She lurches on his cock.

"Aaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh! Oh, Michael . . ."

"Oh, baby," Michael laughs as he watches his sister twisting in the grip of another powerful orgasm. He can smell her, can feel her trembling body contracting, and then releasing a flood jism on his dick. With the waves of feeling passing from her to him, Michael rises up, grabs his sister, and tosses her flat onto the bed. And then without missing a beat, he pounces on her pussy and drives his cock back in as far as it will go. Still trembling with the aftereffects of her climax, Gina arches her back and screams.

"Michael!"

The young man tears into his breathless sister. He unleashes a torrent of powerful hammer blows into her sodden clit which immediately launches her into another fierce orgasm even before she has recovered from the last one. And just when she thinks she cannot take another minute of it, the storm breaks. Michael freezes and gasps, and begins cumming himself.

"Oh, damn, G, damn, damn, damn . . . I'm cummin'. Dammit, I'm fillin' you up . . . "

Some time later as they lay flat on the totally disheveled bed still trying to recover their wits, Michael looks over at his sister and grins.

"Hey, Gina, bet that beats anybody else you've had, huh?"

"Shut up, Michael."

"But, seriously, it was pretty damn good, wasn't it? I dare you to say it wasn't."

She glares at him but says nothing.

"Oh, I get it. Don't want the little bro to get a big head. That's cool, you don't have to say. But sooner or later you're gonna have to talk to me, and when you do, I'm gonna get it out of you."

She sits up and takes a big breath. "What I will say is you have a lot to learn, Michael. Like, for instance, it is definitely not cool to brag about it afterwards."

"Oh," he says with nervous giggle. "My bad, but I was pretty good—right?"

"Get the fuck out, Michael."

He laughs. "Oops, sorry. Can I stay if I promise to be good?"

"No, you cannot. We've already been taking way too many chances. You need to get your head on straight, Michael."

He shakes his head and sighs. "You know, G, I'm starting to see why you can't keep a boyfriend."

"Oh, I know you didn't say that, you pompous little prick."

Clearly miffed, Gina reaches over and with surprising strength flips him over onto his stomach.

"What the hell, Gina?"

She pits into her hand and then while holding him down delivers six hard blows to his shiny bare bottom. Michael jerks at the sudden stinging pain.

"Ow! . . . Dammit, ow, G! . . . Dammit, girl, that hurts."

"Yeah, that was the idea. Just a reminder who's the big sister here and who's the little prick. Now stop fucking around and haul ass, junior."

Looking sheepish, he climbs off the bed and rubs his still stinging ass. Then he flashes her a devilish smile.

"Fine, G, I'll go. But just for the record, the next time we play around, I'm gonna be expectin' another spanking just like that one. Damn, girl, that was hot!"

She throws up her hands.

"My God, Michael, when did you become such a pervert?"

Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers