Michael and Marie

Story Info
Michael's training is complete.
3.5k words
3.89
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikfos
Mikfos
2 Followers

When Michael and Marie first met, he was the dominant partner and would never have imagined he'd now be locked in chastity, wearing lace underwear and stockings just waiting for Marie to tell him he'd been a "Good boy"

Marie had been training Michael to become her submissive sissy husband for the last two years. Gradually the chastity lockups became longer and longer as the cage got smaller. The previous year she had told him he would never have ten consecutive days unlocked again, and the longest he was unlocked was 7. That was 7 days that he was punished severely for after he deliberately "forgot" to pack the cage for a week travelling abroad. She had decided since then, he would never be unlocked for a full day again and only unlocked for her benefit.

Along with the chastity cage, Michael wore pretty sissy underwear. It was occasional at first on days where Marie instructed but now it was the only underwear he was to wear.

This year Michael had started the year particularly mischievous and was pushing boundaries. Boundaries he thought he was getting away with crossing. Little did he know that Marie was keeping note of his defiance until she was ready to teach him a lesson and put him back in his place. The breaking point came when he removed the electric shock collar he wore around his balls that Marie used to quickly correct misbehaviour. The collar had five settings of increasing intensity, usually setting 1 or 2 was enough to put Michael back in his place as the threat of level 3 had him begging her not to press the button. When Marie decided to give Michael a maintenance punishment by shocking him with level 3 without reason or warning, Michael instinctively removed the shock collar from around his balls as quickly as possible.

"Upstairs now! On your knees!" Said Marie

It was at this point Michael knew he'd gone too far. He could tell by her tone and expression that she wasn't playing this time. She had set strict rules about what was allowed when Michael was on his knees. He could only speak when asked a direct question and the only permissible answers were "yes Miss"; "no Miss" or the answer to the question itself. Upstairs he got on his knees and tried to explain that it wasn't fair for him to be punished when he hadn't misbehaved.

*SLAP* straight across his face mid sentence.

"Did I ask you to speak?" Asked Marie

"No Miss"

"Do you speak before you are told when you are on your knees?"

"No Miss"

"You are a good little bitch that takes whatever punishment I decide for whatever reason I decide! This is not a game, this is your life now"

"Yes Miss"

Marie then proceeded to tie down Michael's arms and legs using the restraints built into the bed.

"You will accept whatever punishment I give you now."

"Yes Miss"

The shock collar was re-fitted around Michael's balls, as was a blindfold. He was now completely naked, on his back, tied to the bed, entirely at the mercy of an angry Marie. Michael laid there in anticipation of the inevitable shock he was about to receive, which left him Ill prepared for the paddle that came crashing down on his exposed balls.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* Over and over until he was screaming in agony as his balls received the full extent of Marie's anger.

"Do you have anything to say?" Asked Marie as Michael caught his breath.

"I'm sorry Miss, and thank you for putting me back in my place"

Although this was the correct answer, it wasn't enough to cover the severity of removing the shock collar without permission. Michael knew he wasn't to remove the collar or the chastity cage without permission from Marie. Now that Michael had his breath back, it was time to resume his punishment and really confirm he had learned his lesson.

*SHOCK* The collar was set on level 3 and would not take much to completely ruin Michael.

"What are you?"

"A good little bitch, Miss"

*SHOCK*

"And what reason do I need to punish you?"

"Any reason you like, Miss"

*SHOCK*

"And what do you say?"

"Thank you, Miss"

"Good boy"

*SHOCK* *SHOCK* *SHOCK* they continued until Michael's muscles were numb from the electricity causing his legs to kick out with every shock.

With a sense of accomplishment, Marie left him there tied to the bed to recover and contemplate the result of his actions. The next day Marie told Michael that she had posted his chastity keys to a Twitter follower as further punishment. She had however used this threat before and Michael wasn't worried, sure that she would shortly reveal the keys once she had calmed down.

Fast forward a month and Michael was starting to wonder whether Marie actually had the keys or not. She still hadn't revealed them despite him being on his best behaviour for the last month. He was locked up the whole time in his small chastity cage, just over an inch long. He knew better than to ask Marie to unlock the cage before she was ready as this would likely result in further punishment and even longer locked up.

During the last month, Marie had tested him with unexpected instructions for him to get on his knees but despite being very close to questioning why on a couple of occasions he had simply replied "yes Miss" and complied. He had in fact complied with every instruction from Marie and thought it would not be long before she revealed that she had the keys all along and unlocked him even briefly for some release. Michael was today in his pretty french maid dress with fishnet stockings and lace panties, just how Marie liked him when they were home alone. She knew this outfit made him especially submissive and compliant.

"On your knees!" Marie instructed unexpectedly.

"Yes Miss" Michael responded as he quickly took his place directly in front of her on his knees.

"It's time to see how much you have learned in the last month. What are you?"

"Your good little bitch, Miss"

"And what reason do I need to punish you?

"Any reason you want Miss"

"Good boy! Now put your shock collar around those balls"

"Yes Miss" Michael complied and put the collar on, not wishing to upset Marie like the previous month.

"Good boy! Now set the remote power setting to 5"

"Yes Miss"

Michael's eyes had filled with fear and Marie could see it. He handed her the remote with the power set to 5 while he mentally prepared himself for the shock that was about to be administered.

"Good boy!" But still no shock came. "You have learned your lesson it seems after your last punishment"

He had learned that the punishment was much worse if he questioned it.

"Now we just have to deal with that misplaced confidence that you are getting the keys back. You see, you have become so much more of a good boy this last month that it seems such a waste to risk unlocking it now. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Miss" Michael said, careful not to say too much as he was still on his knees.

"You do want to be a better good boy, don't you?"

"Yes Miss"

"Good boy. You will be happy to leave it on permanently then to be sure I always have a perfect little bitch?"

"Yes Miss" he said, thinking this was Marie teasing him. He knew she would never be able to lock it permanently without worrying about it getting stuck in an emergency.

"Stand up" Marie commanded

He stood up in front of her in his pretty maid outfit. It no longer made him feel humiliated like it did when she first started making him wear sissy outfits. These days he actually liked wearing them and would often choose to wear his pretty lingerie under his regular clothes without needing to be told.

What caught Michael off guard was Marie reaching straight out as he stood up and getting a firm grip around his balls and pulling him in closer. They were an easy target hanging from his tiny cock cage. Now she really surprised him as she reached behind her and pulled out something that she had already placed there earlier, Marie had clearly planned this out. By the time Michael realised what it was, it was too late. She had already started emptying the tube of super glue into the key hole of the cock cage. She smiled as she said

"Even if you had the keys, you can't use them now. This cage will never come off again now, you can't be trusted to be a good boy with it off"

The realisation of what had just happened started to hit Michael.

"No Miss, you can't do that! What if it needs to come off?"

"Did you just fucking tell me what I can or can't do?" Marie snapped back as Michael realised he had just made it much worse.

"Clearly you still have much more to learn and locking you permanently was the correct choice. Back on your knees now, and wait right here" Marie said, clearly angry with Michael's inability to follow the rules.

A short while later, Marie came back into the room carrying a blindfold which she placed quickly over Michael's head before he had chance to see what else she had brought in with her. Next was a collar placed around his neck. The collar was heavy duty, made of black leather with the word "bitch" in red fabric around the front. Once she was sure he couldn't see, she dragged him firmly by the collar and positioned him over the coffee table in the centre of the room, Michael still on his knees was now bent over the table with his chest resting firmly on the table. She then tightly bound both of his wrists using rope that she fixed under the table making sure that he couldn't escape no matter how much force he pulled the rope with. Marie slowly lifted up the back of his sissy maid dress making sure he could feel the soft satin brush against his skin as she exposed his bare ass cheeks.

*SMACK* The paddle struck Michael's bare ass cheek and caught him off guard. He was secretly relieved that his punishment was to be spanked. He quite enjoyed being spanked by Marie as she rarely spanked him hard enough or long enough for the pain to last much after she had finished. Marie knew this and had every intention of making sure Michael did not enjoy this spanking.

"Now that I have your attention....." Marie said in a much calmer tone now

"This is your last opportunity to change your mind about being a good boy for Miss. If you choose that you want to continue being my good little bitch, it will be the last decision you make. I am about to remove any last doubt that you have any power in this relationship, you will become my property. Are you ready to give up all control to Miss? Do you want to be a good boy?"

Michael did want to be a good boy but was also a little bit fearful of how serious Marie suddenly sounded.

"Yes Miss" he said

"Good boy" Marie replied as she started to position the other items she had brought with her. Michael still blindfolded, had no idea what she was getting ready and could barely hear her moving around. He thought to himself that it couldn't possibly be too bad, what was the worst that could happen?

"I'm now going to spank you until you accept losing all control over what happens to your body. The spanking will continue until you safeword."

"Yes Miss" Michael said without thinking. He figured he at least had some control left if he could safeword when it hurt too much. He was about to realise things weren't quite so simple as he discovered what else Marie had brought with her.

Marie lifted up his head with one hand while she positioned a 10" extra girthy dildo underneath and attached it to the coffee table using the suction cup end. As she lowered Michael's head back down, he instinctively opened his mouth wide as he felt the tip Marie's fake cock touch his lips. She had trained him to open wide like the greedy little bitch that he was and he had no problem taking most of Marie's toys deep into his throat. This big cock however stretched his jaw wide open and filled his mouth long before it reached his throat. Marie pushed his head down until the point he was about to gag , at the same time tying off the rope attached to his collar and securing it under the table. This made sure that no matter how much Michael tried to lift his head up, his mouth would be full of Marie's thick cock.

"Don't be shy" said Marie. "Show me what a greedy little bitch you are and suck that big cock"

"Ymmnnthh Mnnnnnnnph" was all Michael could reply as he instinctively tried to say Yes Miss. It was at this point he suddenly realised the full extent of Marie's plan. He couldn't possibly safeword with his mouth so full and he couldn't release the cock from his mouth with his collar tied to the table. Not wanting to make his punishment any harder than it needed to be, he obediently bobbed his head up and down the dildo like the greedy sissy maid Marie had turned him into and hoped the spanking wasn't too harsh.

*SMACK* The first impact landed. Marie wasn't warming up gently and continued striking Michael's naked ass repeatedly as hard as she could. She loved to see him in his place dressed in one of his pretty sissy outfits for her, especially when he was tied up and vulnerable. She could hear Michael's muffled moans as she struck him for the 50th time. There was plenty more time and she fully intended to break him tonight. She took a break from spanking his now red ass cheeks and concentrated on pushing his head down the thick cock filling his mouth. She used the leather collar around his neck to make sure he maintained a steady rhythm and each time pushed him down further than was comfortable until he gagged. As she released her grip from the collar, Michael continued the same rhythm and depth without the need for any more force from Marie.

"Good boy" Marie said as she watched him force the huge toy down his throat. She knew he was pushing his own boundaries for her pleasure and this made her wet. Even more so because she knew she had pushed him to this point. There was more work to do however...

As suddenly as it stopped, the spanking resumed again. Michael lost counting the number of impacts in this second round of blows when it went past 80. His ass was now glowing red as the strikes seemed to get harder and faster with each second. He was trying to scream out in pain but he couldn't get the sound to travel past the cock that was filling every inch of his mouth. Marie could sense that he was reaching the limit of pain he could tolerate as he pulled harder at the ropes securing him to the table. After 100 strikes, Marie stopped suddenly again and gave Michael a moment to recover and contemplate the position he now found himself in. The whimpering as he caught his breath told Marie that he was reaching the point where he would use the safeword. The last few strikes had drawn blood to the surface and Michael's cheeks were now raw from the impact, even the slightest touch could be too much pain and tip him past breaking point.

Marie continued the spanking again. After around 30 more strikes to his raw skin she could tell that Michael was attempting to say the safeword.

"Has my good little bitch had enough?" Miss asked in a patronising tone.

"Mmpphh huueeegh" was all Michael could manage as he attempted to nod his head at the same time.

"Is your pretty little bottom in pain?" She said in the same patronising tone.

Michael attempted to again reply with a nod.

"Good, now we can start. Now you have no control. Now you will feel completely helpless as you have no choice but to accept the punishment that is about to be applied to you pretty little ass knowing that you are being pushed past all of your limits for my pleasure. You now just need to remember, you chose this! You wanted to be a good boy, you chose to be a good boy."

Another 100 strikes later and Michael had almost passed out from the pain that Marie had inflicted. He tried to focus on sucking the cock still holding his mouth wide open to distract him from the relentless spanking on his ass. He could feel himself becoming more and more submissive with every strike.

"Do you need me to stop now?" Marie said softly, testing whether he would think about his own needs or hers. Michael could not take any more, but without thinking he shook his head to say he didn't need Marie to stop. This was it, the breakthrough that Marie had been working so hard training Michael for. She had broken him, he was hers now. Even though he could take no more, he had chosen to continue to please Marie.

"Good boy. I think you deserve a treat"

Marie lifted Michael's head using the collar around his neck removing the toy from his mouth. It was dripping wet from Michael's mouth greedily working up and down it. Marie was also now dripping wet seeing Michael give up all control, tied across a coffee table in his pretty maid dress. She slid down the cock that had been filling Michael's mouth, feeling every one of the ten thick inches fill her dripping pussy. As she reached the bottom, she knew she would not need long as her excitement had been slowly building whilst watching Michael accept his place as her good little bitch. She rocked back and forth slowly just inches away from Michael's face, careful not to finish too soon.

"I bet it's hard knowing that the last time your cock was inside this warm, soft, dripping pussy it was the last time ever now that your cage is locked on permanently. Do you wish that this was your cock buried deep inside of me? Draining those full balls and filling me with cum?"

"Yes Miss"

"This is as close as you are going to get now. This is your treat to watch me cum as my pussy is stretched in front of your face." As she said it, she started to increase the speed and depth of the thrusts as she took the whole ten inches.

"Open wide" said Marie with a tone that suggested she was close. Michael did exactly as he was told and opened his mouth as wide as he could, sticking out his tongue in the hope of getting a taste of Marie's sweet pussy. As quickly as he did, Marie bounced off the top of the cock and squirted as she came violently. As her eyes rolled back, she covered his face and waiting tongue in her juices. Michael could feel her sweet taste as she splashed his tongue and it filled his mouth.

"Do you think you've been well behaved enough to earn a taste of this pussy?"

"Yes, Miss"

"Good boy, I agree. You should get to taste it as you clean up."

Michael got excited as she said this. He had watched her pussy as it exploded all over his face, just hoping Marie would allow him to eat her afterwards. Marie sensed his excitement and knew what he was thinking.

"You didn't think I meant you were eating me did you? I expect that cock to be spotless when I get back, I'm going for a bath." With that, Marie got up and left the room, leaving Michael still tied to the table with only his mouth available to clean her juices from the cock still positioned under his face.

"Yes Miss" he replied as he looked down and saw the cock glistening with cum and eagerly took it once again into his mouth. As he cleaned every drop from the huge toy, he thought about what had just happened. Marie had subjected him to more physical pain than he could handle, permanently locked his cock into his tiny cage, she had made sure he knew that the nearest he was getting to her pussy was to clean her cum from whatever cock she had used, she had made him gag by forcing a huge dildo down his throat and all while he was dressed in his pretty maid outfit. His senses were overloaded, he wasn't supposed to like these things but yet here he was needing to be a good little bitch for Marie. She had put him in his place, this was where he belonged, and he had never loved her more.

Mikfos
Mikfos
2 Followers